[PP-F1] A Swing and Amiss (w/ Pick) [Complete]

Just as Sure started for the path back to town, the pause in Pick's speech was enough to catch his attention. "Hm?" Despite the abhorrent lack of luck throughout the day, the blonde managed the impossible, pulling a chest potentially rife with treasure from the heavy shrubbery surrounding them. "I'll be damned! Definitely. May as well stick around to find out what's hiding in this thing, right?"

He stepped away from the trail and made way for the front of the chest, allowing Pick enough room to undo the lock and raise the lid. "No kidding, who'd have thought this baby was hiding right there?" The spot where the trunk once rested left a sizeable hole in the terrain, gaining a brief chuckle from Sure. "I don't wanna touch the damned thing, knowing my luck it'd be a total bust." An entertaining thought occurred to him; What if it were a mimic? '... Nah.'

@Pick

Edited by Sure

ID: 103754
LD: 19 (Be like my luck is back)

"Ok, this is either a jackpot or a jackpot. Although my luck hasn't been great so far, I have a feeling about this one." Pick declared, holding the top of the treasure chest before pulling it back, revealing the contents within. Since this was only the first floor, the contents were not that great. He was only able to obtain 150 Col from that, but he was able to get a few more materials from the treasure chest as well as some of the unidentified equipments. He doubted that Sure would like the unidentified things, so he decided to keep those. The rest, he would share half with Sure, just because he was a kind man and always willing to give to other players. "Alrighty, that was quite a find. Not that exciting, since this was only the first floor and Col drops rarely because of that. Anyways, I think it was a good session with how that ended up. Luck always comes around for me, even when it doesn't seem to." Pick laughed, opening his menu and distributing the materials to both players. "Well, that should be it. It was fun talking with you and doing this." 

Actions

Spoiler

Post-Action:
Opening treasure chest: 150 Col, 8 T1 Materials, Unidentified Heavy Armor, 2x Unidentified Rare Consumables
Total Loot: 150 Col, 16 T1 Materials, Unidentified Light Armor, 2x Unidentified Rare Consumables

Thread Complete:

Both Players: +275 Col, +1 SP
Pick: +8 T1 Materials, +1 Unidentified Perfect Light Armor, +2 Unidentified Rare Consumables
@Sure: +11 T1 Materials

Edited by Pick