[PP-F2] In My Feelings <<Long Live the Queen>> (Arabelle)

Pick found himself waking up whistling to a Drake song. Shaking his head as if he could simply shake out the dream that he had lived in the previous night regarding himself in a chocolate factory being rejected by all the chocolate ladies who lived there. He sighed, I always knew I wasn't that good with different species. I might just get myself a human familiar later. Pick thought, shaking his head as he sluggishly got out of bed, put on his fancy suit and gloves before heading down to the first floor of the inn which provided free coffee for its customers, not that it actually had an effect on players' body. At this point, it had become a routine, and his day would not feel right if he didn't have a sip of the black drink of goodness before starting off the day. Sitting down near the counter, he began to slowly feel the warmth of the coffee with his lips when the owner of the inn began to talk to him.

"Hey, would you like today's news?" The inn keeper said. He was a short, little man, with a mustache that curled all the way up to his eyes. If he had one of those Mexican hats, it would've definitely confirmed his heritage. Pick smiled, Mexico is close enough to Spain... so he's practically another brother. "Sure thing, fella, so do you have any rumors around this floor? I haven't explored this floor that much," Pick requested, watching as the man whipped clean a few dry coffee mugs before fixing his eyes on Pick and gesturing for him to come a bit closer. Pick leaned over the counter to listen. "Rumor has it that a few players got attacked by some sort of a queen bee in this floor. I hear if you manage to kill it, it yields some pretty nice rewards." Both Pick and the innkeeper returned to their original position. Pick smiled, finishing up the rest of the coffee walked out. "Oh, wait, here... have some tip."

Walking into the streets of the second floor, it felt like a different world from the first floor. The streets were not filled with random players hurried walking from one place to another, but it seemed to be enjoying themselves as they walked. Without hesitation, he posted a message on the player request boards so anyone could see that he would like assistance for this quest.

Needing assistance for slaying a queen bee. Heard this yields some nice rewards, if anyone is interested. I'll be waiting in the exit of the second floor, get your gear ready... First come first serve.

@Arabelle

Arabelle was usually a busy person. Between managing a shop and friendships/relationship(s), and also going out to the fields to level up and train her subpar scythe-wielding skills, she did not normally have the time (and the nice, helpful personality) to stop by a player request board and find someone who needs help. But lately, her usual day-to-day activities and habits have been growing inconsistent. Her shop was left neglected and she would mostly just play the piano for fun rather than make a profit now, she still went out to level but only when her friends would come with her, and she had spent the past few days inside her nice, cozy lodge. Which was not good. This was how many players stopped leveling entirely, and Arabelle did not want that. She wasn't diligent enough to maintain a schedule, but she needed to do something. Something that would get her started on doing productive things again.

Which led her...here. In front of the player request board, where literally everything was overleveled for her. Seriously. The lower-leveled quests, players could solo (if they weren't cowards, anyway). But the higher-leveled quests...players couldn't do by themselves. So here went all the requests. And Arabelle wasn't at a very high-level herself. She hadn't even reached the double digits! She skimmed through the posted requests again. If she couldn't find any, then she would just have to ask one of her friends to do a quest with her. Then, by a stroke of luck, found one she could probably take on. It was for a quest she'd already done...with someone tanking for her. However, she'd gotten a good amount of experience from that quest, so she figured her level should be high enough. Arabelle took note of the player's name, checked her equipment, and headed for the gate.

To: Pick

Willing to assist. I'm already by the town's exit. Which one are you?

Whoever it was hadn't given away a physical description of themselves. And the town's exit just happened to have a good amount of players waiting for their teammates or stopping to check their gear. Well, that was fine. Arabelle looked around as she sent off the PM. She approached the first person she had seen opening their menu, figuring that she might as well guess. "Hey," Arabelle called out. She looked at them and offered them a friendly smile. "Are you the person who posted the request for the Wasp Queen boss?"

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 7 - 16 SP
140 HP
14 Energy
5 Damage
1 Accuracy
1 Mitigation
2 Evasion
2 Paralyze

~EQUIPPED
» [T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy 
» [T1 - Perfect] Imperial Demon Army Uniform -- Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)
» Snowfrost - The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect

~SKILLS
Rank 2 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+4 DMG, access to rank 2 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

Pick whistled as he hurried over to the exit. He had only recently gotten his hands on a sweet golden axe that could totally cut apart any of the mobs on this floor. With a few swings, the wasp queen would be dead, and he wanted someone to witness him in action as this happened. It's not everyday where you can see someone wielding a giant golden axe and totally dominating monsters. Leaning against the the town, he checked his menu and switched his build from material gatherer to his farming build. Although he was still missing quite a drastic amount of skills and one equipment to make the build work, sooner or later, he would be able to put all the pieces of the puzzle together, and unlock an amazing build that he has been planning for for a while now. When that happens, only time would get in his way in terms of becoming the richest player in Aincrad.

Just thinking about the future was getting him impatient. If there was one lucky person, it would be him. Perhaps something would allow him to time skip in this game? Skip all the boring stuff to when he actually becomes the richest without question. Pick jogged in place, ready to head out even if he has to conquer the queen on his own, but that was when he heard a voice from behind him. It was a girl, quite a good-looking one at that, and she was asking a rather boring-looking player whether he was the individual who had asked for assistance with the quest.

"Well, yes. I am seeking for a partner to help me on-" Pick heard, immediately rushing up to stop him. There is no way that Pick would let him take the girl. Just like that, he rushed up from behind him and nudged him out of the way. "Ah, yes. I suppose that would be me, misses." He said, panting as he had sprinted in a speed that he had never known before. "The Wasp Queen boss? It's quite a difficult boss for a low-leveled player like me. May I ask for your name, misses? So we can more effectively communicate with each other on this quest." He finished, bowing at the end of the sentence.

@Arabelle

Stats

Spoiler

Level: 8 - 17 SP
160 HP
16 Energy
4 Damage
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
3 LD Boost

Equipment
Axe of Pure Gold (3x Accuracy)
Thief's Companion (3x Evasion)
Cloak of Mastermind Heist (3x Loot Die)

Battle-Ready
3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)
5 T1 Health Potion of Uncommon Quality (heals 40 HP)
1 T1 Over-Health Potion (50 temp health)
1 T1 Damage Potion (boosts 1 damage)
1 Familiar's calling (+2 LD when searching for familiar)

Skills
Rank 1 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+3 DMG, access to rank 1 sword arts)
Skilled - Gatherer (Additional materials when material gathering)

Sword Arts
Two-Handed Battle Axe
Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Actions

Spoiler

Post-Action
Changed from Material Gathering build to Farming build

Edited by Pick