[PP-F2-NK] All In, The Rebirth ~ Team A

(OOC: If there are Players who want to communicate With people from other parties. Message me to post on the separate party if you so chose.
Attacks Will happen randomly and without much warning, be prepared to alter roleplay if the Shadow Creature decides to show up)

Spoiler

Spencer's Location: Basement 
Teion's Location: Main Stairs ~ To Second Floor
Ryo's Location: Second Floor Balcony
Hestia's Location: Second Floor Landing
Jevi's Location: Second Floor Balcony

Traps Discovered:
Main Floor Statue
Vines on Outside of House

Any Question, Yah Gay Son will let you know what you need to know.

"Those poor, poor humans. They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into... but who will be first on our meals? Maybe the boy we threw, he seems like an easy target. Also that woman, we do not need people in this house who could disrupt our plans. She needs to go. The rest can have fun with the others of this house, they wont last long.. no one does here." He creature, a long with a chorus of other voices, began to laugh and scheme on how to kill the players in the best way possible, they were long overdue for a show.

"Hello! Hello! Noot!? Oh god Noot! Please tell me you are okay!" Spencer woke up from his throw with a start, not knowing where he was or how he got there. Seeing the dimly lit room and the bookcase next to him sealed what he thought was correct. Back in this mansion... by myself... locked in a room. Wow, this hasn't happened before. He groaned and slowly stood up, looking around the room. He couldn't tell much about the room itself, but he knew that something lived down here.... or something was going to be coming back soon. Spencer got on to wobbly legs and started to slowly walk around the room, not sure exactly where he was going, a little nervous about that to be fair. "Okay... First things first, get out of the basement." He muttered, and a hand landed on his shoulder. "Oh Spencer Spencer Spencer… you aren't leaving." Spencer gasped and turned to see Ryo, but he knew something was wrong. His face was.... altered. He couldn't put a finger on it, but he knew something was wrong. "Nope!" He yelled and turned, running for a hallway he saw. Wait what? People are being imitated now? I hope just to me. He thought to himself grimly.

@Hestia

"Hestia...." A voice on the wind whispered to the tank, the others paying no mind to it. The woman wouldn't noticed it that much, but a light coming from down the hall was right in her line of sight. The others in her group started walking towards the light, not saying anything but just walking, almost like they were in a trance. "Come on Hestia!" Telrenya said, flashing her a smile as they walked in the Master Bedroom. A cackle could barely be heard along the air of the mansion, but it almost sounded like the creaking of the house itself.

@Jevi @Ryo

The vines slowly fell from the two players Jevi and Ryo, going back to their original place on the walls of the large mansion. The shadow creature watched from the background, annoyed that the third woman was taken as well. "YOU RUINED MY PLANS." The creature screamed, grabbing Jevi by the arms. The creature's eyes changed to a crisp red, the anger uncontrollable for a moment. The creature almost struck Jevi in the chest, but it smiled quickly. "Don't worry your sweet head young woman, I have plans for your weak mind." It giggled and turned to Ryo. "And I have plans for you too, but you should be used to kidnapping shouldn't you?" It asked with another giggle before dissipating into the darkness.

@Teion

Teion was left on the stairs with the penguin, the statue slowly returning back to its original place, but its eyes were closed. Noot waddled and snuggled into Teion's arms, scared. Noot cried silently, missing his dad, but was happy to have his mother with him. Noot looked up and gasped, cowering in fear as a creature walked along the second floor landing, seeing Teion's friends. The creature waved to Teion before walking towards them all, getting ready to attack them all.

@Ryo@Hestia@Jevi@Teion

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jevi looked around the balcony for their best course of action to get back inside and find the others. Behind them, were two doors that seemed to lead to some sort of hallway on the second floor of the mansion, and another off to the side. The two towers that stood tall on either side of the building seemed a bit far for the two to get to from where they stood currently, so their best course of action seemed to be the simplest for now. Before any action could be taken, a tall creature made of darkness itself appeared in front of the brunette, grabbing hold of her arms. Despite feeling fearful from its sudden appearance and icy cold grip, Jevi appeared strong on the outside.. though her mouth contorted as she struggled to not quiver in horror. Its booming voice cursed Jevi for ruining its plans, and removing a hand from her arm, pulled back as if to strike the woman with a vicious blow. 

Yellow eyes clenched shut, expecting to be hit with a force that would drain most of her health, if not kill her. Yet, all of a sudden, the tension in the air seemed to dissipate, and the monster seemed a bit calmer.. yet even more sinister than before. The hand that moved to strike Jevi instead began to stroke her long, brown hair, revealing that it had other plans for herself and Ryo and making one last comment about Ryo's familiarity with kidnapping before vanishing into thin air yet again. Jevi's eyes focused on where the shadow once stood for a moment, trying to keep her composure. The woman's shoulder's shuddered as her fists clenched. "We.. We need to get out of here.." she said simply to Ryo. 

I glance around slowly trying to figure out where i just heard my name be whispered feeling a bit unsettled by this whole affair if the mansion is quite literally alive and willing to try and kill people for one reason or the other. That or this house has some very weird desire to try and see Jomei and the other original members killed probably viciously for trying to destroy it because of last time as i just make my way up the stairs looking along the group that is silent for the most part. Not knowing if that is more unnerving, or makes sense since they're taking this whole thing seriously since a trap can be literally anywhere. Once we reach the top of the stairs i look towards Tel who seemingly gestures to explore together as i shrug and just nod my head not seeing a problem with that since it would mean more ground can be covered rather then going off on our own separate ways. Sure just give me a bit i am wearing heavy armor rather then just regular clothes. I say towards the rapier using girl as i follow her towards the direction of the master bedroom keeping a solid grip on both my sword and shield ready to stab or defend myself if things start going down a rather unsettling dark path. I open the initial door towards the intersection between two room as Tel chooses one and opens it up as i follow shortly behind her since if it is trapped at least i can try to defend her.

However, much to surprise instead of seeing Tel when i enter the room i feel my blood run cold as my breathing picks up slightly as i stare at what i view to be one of the worst mistakes as i look towards a dark elf right in front of me. Seeing a multitude of slashes and gashes along her form as i feel my hands clench tighter around both shield and sword as i am reminded of the failure of protecting this woman and of how the beastmen killed her. I then soon hear her voice starting to speak to me. "I thought you were going to protect me? Why did you allow me to die miss. Why did you make it so my husband can't see me anymore. Do you only just protect those who are close to you? How does it feel to have killed me by not protecting me? Why not allow for another to die then if you just allow people like me to die? Why not that girl you followed here. After all a wife for a wife to make the lives you failed to protect even. Myself and that woman you call Tel. Your *family* and a stranger."The dark elf saying the word family almost sarcastically seemingly. I grit my teeth ever so slightly at hearing those words as my sword soon glows a familiar light of a sword art as i glare. You won't threaten my family. I may have failed to save your life, and i'm trying to learn from that. I say in a soft tone of voice with some tears welling up from having to face my failure of being a tank unable to have protected everyone. I then slowly raise my head to show a very angry glare towards this dark elf. You will not! Threaten my family! I shout rather loudly as i go to attack her with my strongest sword art my anger proving the best of me. Making me want to attack rather then have grief and misery over protecting her. Making me want to kill her on the spot for threatening my family that i have made in this game rather then follow my code of not murdering anyone even the NPCs for any reason.

Teion climbed the rest of the tall staircase slowly, with a new sense of caution. The impact of the statue slamming into her back had knocked more than a few health points off of her, and so the threat of danger felt all the more real. Noot's distressed cries and whimpers had her petting the penguin's feathered head as she held him close to her chest, trying to soothe the small animal as she kept her eyes open and alert. "Shhh, it's okay Little Noot. We'll find your dad and get out of here." She said in a soft voice as she reached the top of the wide staircase. "As long as you're still here..." She muttered. Noot's existence in her arms was enough to convince Teion that Spencer was still alive. As much as she hated to think of the little penguin as a lifeline to her friend, she continued to hold him tightly as such.

Her head turned to the right. Immediately, she spotted a group of players at the far end of the hall. Breaking off from the group, the ends of the sister's blonde hair disappeared through an open door, with the familiar frame of Hestia following after. "Ah, hey!" She called out too late, with only the sound of the bedroom door swinging shut to answer her. Teion frowned in dissatisfaction, but carried herself down the hall to reach the rest of the players. She felt a chill running down her spine when a figure passed by her left at that same moment, and the woman froze in place. A shadowy body, wearing an eerie golden grin with the shape of upturned eyes that seemed to sparkle with menacing delight. It turned as it walked past her, giving Teion a wave and bringing a finger in front of its mouth, motioning for her to keep quiet while it walked towards her friends. The group had just pushed open another door sitting at the end of the hall, and the shadowy monster rapidly picked up its pace as they filed in.

"W-wait!" She found her voice, breaking out into a run after the shadow began to charge for the door as it swung shut. Before the latch had sounded its click, the shadow's form distorted, turning into a dark mass that threw itself against the wood and crawled inside, slinking past the barrier before slamming the door shut. Teion reached it seconds later, clutching Noot in her left arm and reaching out to throw the door back open with her right. Panicked, the woman barged into the room, only to find...

Nobody. The large bedroom she had entered was silent, devoid of any life she could see and absent of both the players and shadowy monster she had seen enter. Teion blinked in disbelief, her brows narrowed in confusion as she caught her breath from her sudden sprint. Her free hand moved slowly back to the penguin in her arms, cradling him again while she took slow, cautious steps forward. Bright pastels colored the walls, with paper cut-outs of flowers and charming insects hanging by thin wires from the ceiling on the other end of the room. Every piece of decor that her eyes ran over, from an over-sized chest full of toys to the massive bookcase housing an impressive number of hand-painted porcelain dolls, screamed that the room was designed for a child. If her adrenaline hadn't still been running high, she might have been more impressed. She took slow steps across the carpeted floor, her attention only caught when the little familiar in her grasp between to wiggle and squirm. "Hm?" She looked down to see Noot fixated on something in the corner of the room, his little wings flapping as he waved towards it. She cocked a brow, spotting the lacquered wooden horse. The corner of her mouth turned up slightly, and she walked over to set Noot on its painted saddle. The baby penguin chirped excitedly, using all of his little body's weight to push the rocking horse into motion. Teion chuckled, leaving him be for a moment and turning her attention to the side, focusing back on the wide bookcase that reached to the tall ceiling. She stared, eyes running across each of the intricate dolls. They were beautiful, she thought. Obviously cared for by hand rather than manufactured en masse, she began to wonder if their clothes were so thoughtfully stitched as well. She reached out a hand, hesitantly moving to try and feel the fabric of one doll's sky-blue dress.

Whether Ryo had even replied or not to Jevi's obvious remark of escape, the shaken up woman turned to the door behind her and grabbed the handle. Upon pulling it gently, she found the sliding glass door was not locked, and it allowed them inside. The air inside of the mansion was stale, and the woman needed to take a deeper breath than usual to fill her lungs. She wanted out of here.. she knew Ryo, being the guy he was, was going to risk everything to find his woman first.  As valiant as that was, and as much as she respected it, Jevi did not have time for that. The vines attacking her was one thing.. but now this shadow beast itself that separated Spencer from the group and knocked Jomei off his feet with one blow? 

On the far side of the hall Jevi caught a glimpse of the purple haired woman rushing from the left and into a door on the right. Guess they would not need to look long to find Teion after all, "Hey Ryo.. huh?" turning to look over her shoulder to address the man, she saw that he was gone. Completely vanished with no trace. "Where the hell did he go?" she questioned to herself, taking a quick look around to see if she could find him. "I'm not doing this s**t on my own." she said to herself again before hurrying down the hall where she saw Teion last. 

Jevi opened the door to the room she believed Teion had run into. The bright color of the walls and various toys scattered about the room revealed it to be a child's room. Of course. A kid's room. Creepy rooms were one thing, creepy children's rooms were on a whole other level. As soon as she had opened the door, the sound of something creaking continuously caught her attention. A toy moving on its own, or a door opening and closing with no wind were the first things that came to her mind. Taking small steps forward and peeking around the room, she saw that it was, indeed, one of the kid's toys.. but to her relief, it was not moving on its own. Sat upon the wooden horse was a tiny penguin, playfully enjoying the rocking of the horse. A wave of relief hit Jevi, and she let out the breath she had been holding in quite an audible sigh. 

The tiny, wooden creaking noises fell into a pattern once Noot got the hang of swaying his little body back and forth to move the toy, and as a result Teion naturally blocked the sound out. She was too fixated on other things in the room: the trinkets and decor that laid about, and most notable the intricately-crafted dolls that sat upon their bookcase. Her fingers reached out, moving to take the edge of a tiny dress between them to stroke the fabric, when the sound of a sigh spilling into the air behind her caused the woman to jump with a start. Teion spun around, shoulders pressing up against the shelves and eyes wide as she didn't know what to expect. What had snuck up behind her? Another shadowy creature, or some other monster? What malicious thing stood in the doorway to block her escape?

But rather than some evil fiend out to bring her harm, Teion met eyes with the taller, tanned woman on the other side of the room. She took a second for the panic to fade, and she let out a sigh of her own. "Good lord, you scared me..." She mumbled as the tension drained. Suddenly memory and realization replaced it, and her eyes darted to Jevi's sides, and over her shoulder. The brunette looked unharmed. Maybe shaken up a bit, just like the rest of them surely were at this point, but she wasn't hurt. "Where's Ryo? Is he with you?" She questioned. Then another memory kicked in. She saw others on this floor, split between this room and another, but they managed to vanish into thin air. Teion's brows narrowed, suddenly filled with suspicion at the woman's legitimacy. "And...dumb question, but are you real?"

Not only had the brunette noticed the tiny penguin enjoying himself on the creepy rocking horse in the even creepier kid's room, but she also noticed the purplette taking a closer look at some dolls on the opposite side of the room. Jevi did not watch many horror movies back in her old life, but she knew for sure that things were not adding up for this to just be some regular room with no crazy hauntings. It seemed, however, it took a lot less than a ghost to make the hairs on Teion's neck stand, for as Jevi released a sigh, the girl spun around with wide, fearful eyes. Jevi simply stared back, yellow eyes blinking before letting out a single chuckle at Teion's unnecessary jump. "Well, I have been told I can be quite terrifying." she taunted, taking a couple more steps into the room towards the lone girl. 

The playful smirk faded when she noticed azure eyes wandering around, looking past Jevi, most likely looking for her own purple haired man. Teion confirmed the suspicion, asking about Ryo's whereabouts, but also threw in quite an odd question as well. Jevi let out a light chuckle, "That is a dumb question." she said, "Yeah, I'm real.. at least I think I am." She said, continuing with the slight joke. "As for Ryo.. well. He was right behind me when I saw you run into this room.. but he was gone before I could say anything. I think he may have ran down the other hall looking for you." The memory of the two being snatched up in vines and dragged to this upper floor flooder her mind, as well as saving Teion from such a fate. Her yellow eyes shifted from looking to Teion, as a slightly bashful expression took over her face, "Sorry I.. ya'know.. kicked you in the chest." 

Stepping back to the situation at hand, Jevi thought more on the strange question Teion had posed. Her brows furrowed as she turned back to the woman, "What.. exactly did you mean by me being real?" 

(OOC: If there are Players who want to communicate With people from other parties. Message me to post on the separate party if you so chose. Attacks Will happen randomly and without much warning, be prepared to alter roleplay if the Shadow Creature decides to show up)

Spoiler

Spencer's Location: Tower 3

Teion's Location: Children’s Room

Ryo's Location: Second Floor Balcony

Hestia's Location: Master Bedroom

Jevi's Location: Children’s Room

Traps Discovered:

Main Floor Statue

The Creature growled softly, the plans it was forming were not coming together correctly, but it didn’t know exactly how to push them all into the right direction. “This is horrible, they aren’t even that scared. At least I have the boy and that woman in my grips so far. That awful couple is next, same with those two woman… but Connor's room, how I hate to make him witness to all of this… But we must do this. I’m so sorry sweet one.” The creature was sorrowful of needing to attack in the child’s poor room, not wanting to bring him all into all of this.

Spencer was panting as he ran up the stairs of the tower, not knowing exactly he was going to end up. All he knew is that… that wasn’t Ryo. It was something else entirely, and Spencer didn’t want to stick around to really find out exactly what it could be. I really hope the rest of the group is doing okay, I’m scared to think what they could also be dealing with. But it may be like the last mansion, hopefully just normal traps….. I need to get out of here. Spencer sighed and stopped, listening for any noise that could be coming from down below. Hearing nothing, Spencer sighed and sat down, panting hard. “Oh my god..” He whispered and held his stomach, he thought he ran all the way up to the second floor without breathing. “Oh you poor soul…. How could I ever hurt you.” Spencer’s hair stood on end as he turned to see Ryo ascending the stairs, a sweet and innocent look on his face.

@Hestia

“Hestia…. How could you hurt me?” Telrenya’s face had a look of shock and betrayal on it. “I-I thought you wanted to protect us all, how could you try to kill us!” She exclaimed and backed up, tearing up. “I thought you could protect us…. But what am I kidding, you couldn’t even protect that NPC!” She yelled at Hestia bitterly, before her form slowly started to change. Her hair receded and grew a bit darker, a shield forming on its back. “Hey Sis….. I’m scared. I don’t think I’m safe anymore… why can’t you keep me safe Hestia? I consider you a sister but…. My own sister can’t protect me?” Spencer looked down at the ground and slowly became shorter, hair turning darker. “Oh Hesti…. I can’t be around you anymore, I don’t feel safe around you, you don’t have what it takes to help anyone… I’m sorry my sweet but I just can’t.” Kimi whispered and backed up to the wall, staring at Hestia with pain in her eyes.

@Jevi @Teion

“Are you Dad’s new workers?” A small voice slowly echoed through the Children’s room. A small child crawl out from a hiding place, his face still stained with tears. The child couldn’t have been more than 8 years old, his body trembling as he slowly stood up and looked at the ground, scared and unsure of what exactly he should be doing at the moment. “M-My name is Connor… My dad owns the house.... He told me he was bringing in new workers to help fill in for the other ones that left to take care of their families… I liked them  a lot.. They would sing me to sleep when Dad was making noises in his private room.” He smiled softly then sat on the ground, his eyes lighting up when he saw the Penguin. “OOOHOHOH What’s that!” He yelled excitedly, and Noot turned.

If the penguin could show how much sadness it had in its body when it saw the boy, it would look depressed. Noot ran over to the kid. “Noot Noot!” It called and hugged the boy, kissing his cheek and squeaking happily, trying to make the boy happy. The boy, giggling and smiling, looking up at the two woman in the room. “Did you bring him for me before I see my dad? He told me that I would be able to see my old friends soon! The ones he took away to make noise with that had to see their families. He says I’m very important, that all the medicine he has been giving me might be making me super strong! He just needs to see if I’ll wake up for when he puts me to sleep.” The boy giggled and set Noot, down, who looked up at Teion and Jevi, its body language changing dramatically.

@Ryo

“Oh Ryo… Sweet, sadistic Ryo, how did you gather such pleasure in all the pain you caused? And don’t tell me you didn't like it, you stayed with those people for so long.” The creature whispered into his ear, coming back after Jevi left. “You took so many people with you, throwing them into a fate that they thought they could never come out of… and some never have. Even your guild leader was almost destined to that fate. Oh sweet Ryo, we are more alike than you think.” The creature’s form slowly comes together, in form of someone Ryo worked with. “See, didn’t you miss me? We could do such good work together again.” Another member of the bandit group walked up to Ryo and smiled. “Ryo, we miss you, we need you back to work this, you know you missed us all.”

I pause midstep as my sword tries to carry me forward as i quickly force it to the side slashing along the ground as i stare at this image of Telrenya in front of me as every little detail about the girl from my memory of her of what she would look like is exact down to every detail. I look at the woman that is practically the guild mom of this group as i feel the sting of the words hit me as i shake my head slowly feeling some sense of panic slowly set in for myself as my breathe quickens ever so slightly at being emotionally unsettled as i stare at the blonde haired girl. no..no you don't understand. I say in a soft tone of voice as i see the image change to that of Spencer as the words hit harder then when Tel had said them. The closer bond with Spencer making this hurt all the more especially from him being a fellow tank, and closer friend then Tel. Having grown closer to Spencer then Tel mainly do to the fact i hadn't had much time to actually talk to Tel to form a proper close bond with the girl. When it changes to Kimi i just look towards the ground the words hurting, but not stopping me from looking at the fake image of the one that i am with as i slowly raise my sword once more. I...i know i couldn't protect her. I know i fear every single day now that i am not enough to protect you, or the other in are family. I fear this rejection. However, i am training nonstop to overcome anything and everything. I..i hate that i am like this. That i feel like i have to prove that i can protect everyone. It pushes me away from actually spending time with you, spending time with Jomei, Ruby, Tel, Spencer, everyone. I...i just ignore you all for days on end to just train my heart out...well look at me. Frontlines hestia here to save the day I say the sentence rather sarcastically waving my blade around in the air...and what do i have to show for it? Some dumb stats that means i can protect them from some simple mobs...but i can't even protect them from this mansion. I might lose them today because i was stupid enough to enter this place and not leave right away. I say bitterly as tears fall freely from my face hitting the floor as i look towards this fake Kimi.

Even if i am a failure as a friend, sister, daughter, everything. Even if i am stupid enough to enter here i will learn to actually listen to other rather then my dumb pride in these stats....i will protect my family with my life today to make up for my mistake of entering here. If you're looking for someone to kill do it to me and not my family, but know that i am going to stab, slash, and murder you fifty ways to Sunday you shadow thing before i allow you to harm a single hair on my family's head. I say towards the fake kimi as i point my sword towards Kimi as i activate a sword art once more. 'Just....just stab her that is all you have to do. Should be easy you..you know it isn't her.' I think to myself as i try to move forward but find myself unable to do so. Not from any trap, not from any bindings except my very own. From being unable and unwilling to try and strike Kimi down or the image of her that looks so exactly like her. I look towards my sword seeing it move ever so slightly as i look towards my arm seeing it shaking in worry and fear at the thought of having to basically force myself to kill my family. Shaking and trembling from having to basically kill one of the most important people in my life now just to try and escape this place alive to see the real her. However, it is still her in my eyes since it looks like a perfect replica.

Ryo clenched his teeth as the demon goaded about his past. His teeth gritted against one another in anger. His knuckles turned white as he darted out the door and into the hall. He looked to the right, then to the left. He saw a hint of red and movement and chased after it. Sliding into the room, Ryo looked around.  A dining room of sorts. A large wooden table stood in the center, decorated with long empty plates and wooden chairs all around. "Where are you demon? Show yourself!" Ryo called out.

The centerpiece candles blew out as the windows blew open, the wind throwing things around. Ryo raised his hand to cover his face and when he pulled his hand down there stood a face he thought he'd never see again. "Quinzel? Is that you?" Ryo asked, trying to make sense of it. Quinzel spoke to him, and stepped up to him. Her arms wrapped around him, her finger trailing down the center of his chest. "It'll be just like old times." She said. Ryo tried to collect his words. "I, I did like it." He said, looking down at the ground. His hands came up into his frame, they were clean physically but the amount blood they carried was monstrous. Quinzel took a step back and took Ryo's hands in her own. "C'mon lovely, let's go have some fun." She said, dragging Ryo along. Ryo's mind was clouded, and mixed with distress.

The pair exited the dining room, Quinzel or what was believed to be Quinzel took him into the hall and down the hall. The door swung open on its own and the two stepped into the room. The kitchen. Various cookware decorated the room, pots and various pans decorated stovetops. Why was he brought here? 

Jevi's light-hearted approach to the situation did well to keep Teion at ease. Or at least, kept her from being any more jumpy after she had entered the room. She brought up a hand to the back of her neck while her head tilted to one side, feeling a bit flustered now. Alone, in a creepy children's room with a near-stranger nestled cozily in the corner of a massive mansion that was positively out to kill them and all of their friends. She frowned when Jevi confirmed that Ryo was gone, but at least she confirmed his safety after the two had been dragged away by the possessed plantlife. She sighed lightly, dropping her hand back to her side when Jevi's demeanor changed, offering her an apology for the rough treatment she had used to get her away from the demented vines earlier. Now it was Teion's turn to chuckle. "Hey, you did what you had to do." Her way of telling the other blacksmith not to worry about the exchange.

"Oh, uhm," Teion was about to explain what she meant by her odd question, but a tiny voice interrupted her thoughts. She blinked, caught completely off-guard by the small frame of a child that now stood before them. She made a face, stealing a concerned glance towards Jevi when all attention was drawn toward the penguin familiar. Teion tensed up, wanting to stop Noot from getting close to the strange child, but her hands stopped after they had picked up in front of her when the little Noot took the initiative to show the boy affection. Her lips pursed, uncertainty filling her as she was suddenly at a loss. The boy's whole story was unnerving, but he himself didn't seem to be a threat. "Uhm, uhh. About that..." She took slow, hesitant steps forward, kneeling down and holding her hands out to invite Noot back to her. "We're trying to find his dad right now, so I can't leave him here, sorry." She feared that the boy might fuss, or start crying at the thought of having a potential 'toy' taken away from him.

Jevi and Teion each turned from each other with the introduction of a third voice; a young boy who came into view from a hiding spot they had not noticed before. The boy, who's name was Connor, told them about how his father owned the house they were currently in, and about the workers he had befriended before they disappeared. The whole story did not sit well in Jevi's gut, and her normal, kind instinct that would kick in when a child was around did not. No, instead only her survival instinct remained. Even as the child exchanged an adorable greeting with the baby penguin, Jevi wanted out. The boy desired the penguin, saw him as a gift from the two before going to see his father again. Teion tried to explain to him why they could not let Connor keep Noot, and that they were currently trying to find Spencer so they could return him. Jevi stepped forward, placing a hand on Teion's shoulder, who was crouched before the boy, "Teion, grab Noot." she tried to avoid making eye contact with the young, now slightly confused boy, "We need to get out of here. I have a very bad feeling about this.." Teion had not explained to Jevi what she meant by her question about 'being real.' However, she had her suspicions about what she was going to say.. and if that were the case, this innocent looking child was not who he seemed. 

(OOC: If there are Players who want to communicate With people from other parties. Message me to post on the separate party if you so chose. Attacks Will happen randomly and without much warning, be prepared to alter roleplay if the Shadow Creature decides to show up)

Hide contents

Spencer's Location: Tower 3

Teion's Location: Children’s Room

Ryo's Location: Kitchen

Jevi's Location: Children’s Room

Traps Discovered:

Main Floor Statue

The creature's lips turned up into a sadistic smile, watching their plan slowly start to come forward. The man at the tower was getting close to his death, the woman in the bedroom was being taunted, and the man was trapped in the kitchen. The creature's attention turned to the two woman in Connor's room and growled in hatred. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!" It screeched and raised its arm, letting her shadow essence slowly start to drip out of its body, following towards the two woman. The creature looked at the two with pure hatred, thinking that they were hurting poor, sweet Connor.

"Ryo.. Oh my god Ryo! I can't believe you found me! Thank god I found someone." He smiled and hugged the man, what happened in the basement he ignored and considered it his eyes playing tricks on him, he was happy to see on of his friends. Ryo hugged the man back and pulled away, giving a sadistic grin. "My poor, sweet Spencer. How could I deny you, just look at you, you have ever quality worthy of love." Ryo smiled and stroked the mans face. Spencer's body contorted in pain on the inside, he didn't know what was happening. "W-Wha." He started but Ryo silenced him with a finger, walking towards him. This led Spencer to slowly back up the stairs. "Shh my sweet, you look so adorable right now, I can't believe I chose Teion over you, that woman doesn't know what it means to be in a relationship but you do." The gleam in Ryo's eyes made Spencer shiver to the core. His own heart wanted to believe this, wanted to believe it so bad that he almost did, almost. N-No I can't do this. What about Teion? The two of them are dating.... He was going for her and chasing after her. He wouldn't back track now, what is going on. He shook his head and got some distance between the two of them. "R-Ryo stop it, this isn't you." He said, and Ryo's eyes flickered to yellow. "You're right, but that wont save you." Ryo's hands shot forward and grabbed his shirt, pushing him to the ledge of a window.

@Hestia

"Hestia!" Kimi screamed and backed up, her heading hitting the wall. Kimi cried out in pain at the whiplash and held her head, looking at Hestia with tears in her eyes. "I love you, how could you do this to me." She whimpered and looked at the ground, her eyes full of tears... that were slowly turning to blood. "Hestia, how could you hurt me! I loved you! We were together and you just hurt me like that! I could never.. Never forgive you! I wont." She screamed and ran at Hestia, but as she hit Hestia's body, Kimi vanished through her body. After a moment of silence, laughing slowly started to come from behind her, a hand slowly running down Hestia's back. "Oh you protective woman, you wont be able to protect them now." She giggled and pushed Hestia towards the bathroom, making her face the mirror. The image slowly faded to reveal Spencer being held over a ledge by a shadow figure. It faded and went back to seeing Ryo being stalked by the Shadow creature. Then to Jevi and Teion being attacked by a pool of darkness. The shadow creature pushed her face forward to show her Kairi getting attacked by shadow beasts, Jomei balling on the ground, Telrenya crying on the floor, and Ruby tied to a chair. "Oh Hestia, you can't save any of them."

@Jevi @Teion

Noot looked at the hands coming down to grab him, and Noot went to jump into them, but Connor held on to Noot. "No! You can't have him! He's mine! All mine! I have no more friends, I WANT A FRIEND!" Connor screamed and Noot wiggled free of Connor. The child hit at Noot, almost knocking him over, and grabbing him. Noot growled and bit at the kid, biting on to his hand. Connor looked at his hand, at the penguin, then started to cry. Connor whimpered and balled his eyes out, slowly curling into a ball. "I WANT HIM I WANT HIM I WANT HIM!" He screamed and had a temper tantrum. Noot ran to Teion and clung to her leg, scared out of his mind. Slowly, as the spectacle of the balling child unfolded, a figure from the shadows slowly rose from the ground and looked at the two woman, tears in its eyes. "DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM." It screamed and its essence shot forward, hitting the dolls in the room, the objects falling to the ground. "You'll pay for hurting him, he did NOTHING to you, how dare you hurt him." It snarled and the dolls turned, slowly getting up, yellow, unblinking eyes. "I want them TOrn to SHREDS." It snarled again and the dolls ran forward, coming at the two woman and the penguin.

@Ryo

Quinzel's hand slowly stroked down Ryo's chest, stopping at his stomach and pushing him slowly against a wall. "Oh dear, you seem all out of sorts, any way I can help?" She cocked her head with the last part and winked, running a hand through her hair. "You know I always liked you the best, you just seemed, better than everyone else there." She giggled a bit and stepped closer to her, her lips close to Ryo's. "But you are with someone now, did you forget about me?" She asked with a sad looked painted on her face. "I wanted you Ryo, I wanted you badly, but you moved on with your life, casting me, and everyone else, aside when you thought we weren't worthy... Am I not worthy Ryo? Can you not see the love and decency in me? I thought I could be good for you." She came back with a smile. "Oh I can be very good for you Ryo."

I look towards Kimi as my heart races as tears well up in my eyes unable to strike, unable to move or do anything as i see her hit my body and then...nothing. I turn to try and see if the fake ran past me for some kind of trap, but see nothing at all. Just the bedroom as it was and nothing else for only a brief moment am i granted a small moment of peace. Until something starts pushing me towards the bathroom my mind too overwhelmed to fight or talk back to this spirit that is taunting me, hurting me in ways that this stupid game can't provide me actual protection from. A mental and emotional assault that i am not appreciating at all as i feel a sense of sickness from everything piling up in my mind feeling like i am trying to carry the weight of the world. Then i look into the mirror as i am pushed into the bathroom to look at what is happening to my friends, to my family. At seeing what is occurring if she had blood she would swear it turned into nothing but ice as the world around her stops in time for a moment as the only thing that she hears is the demon's words echoing in her mind. Within that moment i feel like something snaps as i grit my teeth and force myself to turn around and try to stab at the demon as i just snap and try to kill the fiend that is hurting my friends. YOU ARE DEAD! I.. I.. I find myself lost at words rage being the only defining emotion i have at this moment as i glare holes at the creature. You are dead. I will murder you myself. F***** my code, f***** you, and let me say something. I don't care if Jomei kicks me out of this guild if i turn orange i will murder you and any d***** little player lackies or NPCs you have. I say in absolute rage as my mind only has one thought that is in absolute clarity beyond just my rage pushing me forward. 'I finally get Aereth's solution and why it feels so right.'

I focus on the sole task of slicing at the demon if it is in the bathroom. If it would be gone by the time i try to strike at it i make a break for the other side of the hall to where i went to enter that bedroom figuring someone would had to have gone in that direction. Wanting to save my family, wanting to murder that little Sh****tty demon that is hurting them. Wanting payback in any form i can while also making sure the people i love are safe. As i would pass by the stairs if i could get out of the bathroom and bedroom i would look down them to see if anyone is in the main foyer area.

Teion made another face as the child's demeanor turned from calm and innocent to unwieldy and violent. She exchanged another quick glance with Jevi as she hurriedly scooped Noot up in her arms once the little penguin had escaped the boy's clutches. "Yeah, I'm cool with that." She said, the higher pitch of her voice indicating that she was about as done with this place as the brunette. She flinched as the screeching of shadows filled the room and pierced their ears, threatening them for even associating with the child. Glad to oblige the demon's request, Teion's eyes widened as the many dolls fell to the floor, their bodies beginning to twitch and contract as new life filled them. "Okay yeah, no, run." She took more urgency in Jevi's suggestion, turning and bolting for the door. The dolls were alarmingly fast once they found their way to their feet, chasing the women out of the room. Darting down the hall, Teion's heart pounded inside of her chest as she worked to find an escape. Her efforts were too quickly and too conveniently rewarded as she spotted a narrow staircase lowered from the ceiling, but with a small army of murder toys scrambling across the floor behind her, she had little choice. Hurrying up the stairs, a wave of regret was quick to wash over her as the stairway to the attic folded back up and snapped shut behind her. "Wait--Sh*t!" She cursed after turning to kneel back down to the locked entrance. With one arm holding Noot close, her hand shot out to blindly press against the dirty floorboards.

Everything went quiet, and Noot's small cries were the only thing to mix with Teion's heavy breathing. Anxiety filled her frozen frame, wide eyes darting as they desperately tried to make something out in the darkness. "No, God no, why do I have to get stuck here of all places..." She whispered.

"My, oh my, this sweet little girl is filled to the brim with so many delicious fears." Another voice cut through the silence to shoot a fresh wave of fear through Teion. She turned, unable to get herself to move any further. "What is it about the dark that you hate so much, hmm? I quite like it, you know. Plenty of places to hide..." It was as if the voice was moving throughout the room, but it carried neither footsteps nor wind as it circled around her. Teion felt something brush against the bare skin of her shoulder, and she let out a short scream as she pushed away, crashing into the floor with the sudden movement. Had she imagined it? She wasn't sure. Her breath grew shaky as the disembodied voice continued to taunt her. "Oh, but there's so much more that your afraid of. This is just...child's play." It sneered, a sadistic chuckle filling the air.

She pushed herself back up to her knees with one trembling hand. But no sooner had she shifted her body than a tight grip took hold of her left wrist, causing Teion to wince in discomfort. Her arm was lifted, and she was yanked first to her feet, then forward. Though she couldn't see, she felt a presence looming over her, and the smell of stale alcohol burned her nostrils. A chill ran up her spine as a terrifying memory was recreated. Teion pulled against the figure's hold, but it held a vice grip on her to keep her in place. "No--f*ck, let--let go of me!" Her broken shouts were scared and desperate. Rather than accomodate her plea, the hold on her wrist turned to wrench her arm. She winced, her body easily giving way as the figure turned her around and bent her elbow to hold her wrist against her back. The feeling of fingers wrapping around her opposite arm caused Teion to jerk again, to no avail. Suddenly, the form of the small penguin in her hold vanished, as if Noot had been plucked away from her grasp. Her eyes widened again, and a new ripple of panic filled her. "Noot? Noot, give him back!" She reached out to grope at the darkness as she pulled forward, but she was quickly punished for the outburst as what felt like a hand took hold of the back of her head. Between the force pushing down on her and another wrench on her arm, Teion was forced to her knees, her forehead hitting the floor.

Grimacing, her eyes opened. She had expected to see nothing, but instead her vision was greeted by a snippet of what she could only assume was the lower floor. She barely recognized the mansion's elaborate hall, but what held her attention was the two figures standing before her. Ryo stood, with his back against the wall, facing a woman with pale maroon hair spilling over her shoulders. Her hands ran over him, fingers tracing over his chest, past his shoulders as she drew herself closer to him until their bodies were practically pressing against one another. Teion's brows narrowed, turned, and her eyes searched the scene she was shown. What was going on? Who was that woman, and what was she doing? What was Ryo doing? She watched as the stranger leaned in further, bringing her lips to his ear. She whispered something, and a second later her lips pressed against his.

Teion felt her stomach turn. Tears began to well at the corners of her eyes, and a heavy lump formed in her throat that prevented any sound from escaping her. She bit down on her lip. Would Ryo push her away? Would he be angry? She felt her chest tightening, her heart contorting inside of it as she watched his hands slide around her waist. Teion choked, the first droplets falling as she weakly struggled against the grips that held her down. "Aww, what's the matter, sweetie?" The voice was back to taunt her. "You thought it was that simple? Did you think you'd really found 'the one'?" Sarcasm dripped from its words. "You forgot how damaged you are. There isn't enough patience in this world to deal with all of your...issues." The voice suddenly pulled itself closer, until it was whispering beside her ear. "Your jealousy. Your insecurity. Your insufferable need for validation."

Teion wrenched her eyes shut. She couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't watch this, she couldn't listen to this. But the sound of something else below her sent another chill down her spine, and her eyes flew open once more. Ryo grunted in pain before coughing, droplets of blood dotting the hall carpet. At his side, the woman clutched the hilt of a dagger she had driven into him, holding it steady for a long moment before she would tear it away. Another scream of pain as the wound opened, and Ryo fell to his knees. Teion's blood ran cold, and she began to struggle again. "Ryo... No!" She grit her teeth. The woman knelt over him, stopping a moment. Was she taunting him? She twirled the dagger in her hand before bringing its sharpened tip to the back of his far shoulder. She pressed it against him, burying the edge into his skin and dragging, slowly, across the width of his back. Tortured screams reached her ears again, and the tears flowed freely. "Ryo! Leave him alone! You b*tch!" She yelled, writhing and fighting against the forces that held her down. Her sobs mixed with grunts of effort and frustration, turning to cries and screams as she was held, made to watch her love's torture while the life slowly drained from him.

Ryo's head bounced off the wall as he was roughly pushed against it. Quinzel's hand ran through her hair, releasing it from its tie and letting it flow freely around her shoulders. She admitted to liking him the most. "I never knew. You never said anything." Ryo said, Tilting his head back. Quinzel smelt so, tantalizing and sweet. He skin was soft, and her features pressed against him. Ryo looked to the door. It seemed, so far away. His arms grew tired, and his chest was tightening. Ryo shook his head, and touched his temple. "No, this isn't right." He said, trying to fight the unwanted emotions swirling in his mind.

Quinzel giggled gently as she reached up and gently bit his ear by its lobe. She whispered. "Of course it's not right. It's what makes it wrong." Her hand reached to his neck, and slid it down his chest, unclasping it. "What your new lover won't know won't kill her. Now relax, let me take care of you. Like old times." She said sliding her hand down further. Ryo jerked at her touch and began to relax, ready to submit himself to whatever this was. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

A scream pierced the darkness, and Ryo's eyes shot open. "Teion?" He looked down at the woman on his chest. No, not Teion. Was that, Quinzel?  No, he had left her behind with everyone else. His hand searched over to his right and felt something metal, and his fingers curled around it. He swung at the woman on top of him, and it let out an screech. Ryo dropped the utensil and shook his head. "You..." He said, giving the woman a glare. "You're not Quin. You're not even a person!" He cried out.

The woman in front of him kept her face on, but where he had struck had deformed showing a twisted form between two faces of a monster and Quinzels. "Oh, ho ho. Ha ha ha. HA HA HA HA HA HAA! Finally got the hint, eh Handsome? What would poor precious Teion think if she knew that her perfect man was so ready to betray her?" The monster's voice twisted to a monsterous mix of Quinzel's and its original tone. "You'll be dead before you get the chance!" Ryo said, reaching for hsi katan, but grabbing nothing but air. He had thrown it in an attempt to save Jevi from the vines. 

"Awwww, did we lose our toy?" The creature mocked as it slammed into Ryo, throwing him into the wall. Ryo looked up, seeing a vent, just big enough for him. Ryo jumped up and gripped onto a beam swinging forward, planting his feet into the monster and pushed against her. The creature screeched and flew backwards. The push gave Ryo enough momentum to clamber up into the duct work and continue to climb. "Don't worry Thea, I'm coming. I'm on my way." He said, navigating the tight duct work further up.

Climbing, and climbing still Ryo ran into the end of the duct work. His face slamming into the end of the duct work, and he slammed his shoulder into it, causing it to budge. He could hear Teion just above him, crying and frustrated. Just what kind of sick tortures were they doing to her. With another mighty heave Ryo slammed his shoulder into the vent, causing it to blow from the floor and hit the ceiling. He leapt from the duct work and landed on the darkened hardwood. Insticively he ducked, a desk flying above him in the dark. Ryo rolled into action, doding what looked to be a chair. "Hi darling. Miss me?" Ryo teased as he stood back up.

"Miss you I did, looooooover!" A familiar voice called out. From the vent came the demonic shape of Quinzel. "Did you think that you could escape me? Escape us? Escape who you are?" Ryo stood his ground, ready to defend Teion with what he could. "Do you know how many people called out for you not knowing that you were the one who wold them in the first place? Mt favorite part was watching the light drain from their eyes when I had to tell them that you were at fault for their misery." Ryo grimaced at the demon's words. "How their, 'hero' was coming to save them. That you cared for them, and that you'd be there for them. You left them, just as you left us, just as you left your first guild, and it's how you'll leave this one." Ryo clenched his fists. "Sh-shut up." He trembled out. "It's how you left me, and it'll be how you leave her." Ryo covered his ears. "Shut up!" He cried out. "Face it lover boy. It's only a matter of time before you grow bored and look another pretty face. As long as it gives good head! HA HAA HAAHA HAAAA!" Ryo dropped to one knee. "No, that's not. That's not me anymore. I've changed. I've changed. I've changed." he said, repeating to himself.

Edited by Ryo

Teion's boots scraped against the floor. She writhed and wriggled, trying desperately to free herself. Grunts of effort mixed with cries and screams as she begged for it all to stop. She was trembling, her body shuddering as she fought against not only the force that held her to the floor, but also the crushing weight that suffocated her heart and mind, telling her to give up. "After all, do you really think you could keep going if you lost another one?" The whisper was back, tickling at her ear. If she stopped fighting, it might hurt less. If she just submitted, maybe it would get bored. Maybe it would finally just kill her.

A loud bang cut through the stale attic air, and a familiar voice called out after the sounds of another scuffle with the crash of furniture slamming into the ground and breaking. Dim light spilled in front the vent that Ryo had burst through, illuminating just enough of the attic for Teion to see the two forms that had joined her. "R-Ryo...?" Her voice was rough and weak, and full of disbelief besides. The woman's head turned, her cheek pressing against the dusty floorboards as she blinked through the tears to see what looked like Ryo standing across from...something. Was it a person, or a monster? She couldn't make sense of anything anymore. But its words reached her ears, followed by Ryo's shaky denials against it. Her eyes went wide again, forced again to listen as her precious person was tormented in front of her.

A spark ignited inside of her. Teion grit her teeth hard, leaning her right shoulder forward to drive it against the attic floor. It didn't matter what was real or fake anymore. Anyone--anything--that dared to hurt him could rot in the deepest level of hell. She slid her knees against the ground, bringing them closer to her. The hand that had been pinned under her slipped away, finding the back of her head and grasping at the shadowy hand that gripped her hair, digging her nails into the half-solid substance. She jerked her body suddenly, twisting to try and turn herself over, but the hold on her other wrist yanked upwards to twist her arm and she was slammed back into the attic floor. A tiny cry escaped her, but the sound was quickly followed by a different screech from immediately behind her. The hold on her vanished, the creature receding in a hurry, and Teion's eyes blinked open to meet a set of five bright red eyes, staring at something over her. "What is that!? That--demon is not ours! You--" The shadowy monster was appalled by the familiar sitting beside Teion, but she had been given the window of opportunity that she had been fighting for.

She pushed to her feet, breaking out into a run. She shot for the half-woman that laughed, sneered, and taunted Ryo, turning her torso to slam her shoulder into the figure. She shoved her aside as hard as she could manage, taking the few steps until her back crashed into the attic wall. Teion shifted, her hand finding the woman's throat as she was driven well past her breaking point. She stared daggers into its monstrous face, hot tears still streaming down her cheeks. "Stay away from him." She growled, filled with rage, hurt, and a fierce sense of protection. Her grip tightened, and she pulled the monster forward just to shove her back against the wall with another thud. "Just leave him alone! F*ck your games, f*ck your mansion, f*ck your stupid kid!" She shouted. "I'm not letting you, or anyone else f*ck this up!" Her body shuddered as the adrenaline that had shot through her had run its course. Her anger was giving way to fear. Her heart pounded and her breathing was short.

Jevi felt a bit of relief that Teion was willing to comply with her request to get the hell out of there. The kid was really starting to creep her out, and his wailing screech that came from him as the purplette scooped Noot up into her arms. "Jeez, pipe the f**k down you brat.." Jevi said under her breath, before she noticed the shadows in the corners of the room accumulating into a single form just behind Connor. The figure rose up and screamed at them, like a mother protecting its child, with both a frightening terror and desperation in its voice. As its voice sounded out, a burst of its dark energy jumped out from its body like static electricity, knocking objects all about the room over. A shadowy arm rose, pointing slender fingers at the two women, demanding that they be destroyed. Wide golden eyes shifted from the tall figure to the other side of the room, where the dolls that once sat lifelessly on the shelf began to move and come to life. The vibrant color in their eyes had been completely blackened out, though the rest of the features on their face remained frozen. The ceramic and plastic figured moved slowly at first, getting used to their newly movable parts.. but they soon picked up speed, heading directly towards the two women. 

She allowed Teion to rush past her, holding the precious cargo of one baby penguin in her arms, before turning to follow after. Jevi felt the cold, lifeless grasp of one of the dolls as it grabbed onto her ankle, with strength that seemed impossible for a figure of its size. "Get the hell off me you creep." she cursed, trying to shake the doll lose. Suddenly, the tiny figure's mouth opened, the plastic along the side of its lips tearing, opening up even wider than usual, to reveal hundreds of razor sharp teeth. With quick motions, it sunk down on Jevi's ankle, causing her to stagger and fall to a knee. "F**k!" she shouted, before reaching back and pulling the ceramic creep from her boot and throwing it at another approaching doll. By the time Jevi regained her footing and turned to follow Teion, the woman had made her way up into the attic, with the door closing behind her. 

Now was not the time to shut down and wait for anyone else, she needed to get out of this mansion and get back outside. Rushing forward, Jevi burst from the room and down the hall, quickly turning and rushing down the stairs. Due to the small legs of the dolls, they struggled to follow after Jevi, one or two of them tumbling to the following landing as they tried to use the stairs normally. The woman's first attempt to run was the front door, which was, of course, guarded by thick thorns and vines. The woman began to frantically look around for another passageway outside, only to find two more doors along the back of the staircase. With the dolls quickly making their way down the stairs, some throwing themselves down the flight of stairs to catch up to the woman, she had no other choice. The brunette quickly opened the door and slammed it shut behind her.

Leaning her back against the door, Jevi stood there for a moment catching her breath. She felt a bit of relief as she took in a deep breath of fresh air, accompanied by the fresh scent of various plants around her. "Looks like I'm in some sort of green house.." she said to herself as she took a step away from the door and began to slowly walk to the other side of the small, glass room. As she stepped past the long tables, she looked at the various plants that the greenhouse sustained, wondering how, if no one lived in this house, they kept themselves alive. 

Hide contents

Spencer's Location: Hedge Maze

Teion's Location: Attic Living Room

Ryo's Location: Attic Living Room

Jevi's Location: Greenhouse

Traps Discovered:

Main Floor Statue

Animal Heads in the Den

Connor, being left alone by himself in the room, slowly started to stop crying, wiping his eyes and sniffling a little bit. He slowly stood up and walked over to the corner where a shadow was forming, and he smiled brightly. "Mom!" He giggled and hugged the form. The creature smiled and held the child close. "Oh Connor... sweet sweet Connor. I wont let those bad people touch you okay? You'll be safe with me. Always." She smiled and kissed his forward before slowly fading away. Connor frowned for a bit, but then picked up a doll from the floor, the doll still alive. The doll smiled and jumped on to Connor's head, happy to be around Connor. The child smiled and began playing with the doll.

Spencer shivered and tried his best to hold on to the walls of the tower, the fake Ryo pushing him slowly to the ledge. "W-wait no!" He screamed and thrashed from the grip that was on his shirt. He was about to fall to his death, by the 'man' that he used to love. Spencer dug his nails into the crack between to bricks, causing the creature to stop pushing him for a moment. Ryo's face turned into anger and he lashed out at the hand gripping on to the wall, giving Spencer enough time to react and get away from him. "What do you want from me!" He yelled at the creature, pulling his shield out to face the creature. "Oh Spencer, I want you to beg for death." Ryo giggled and lunged at him, making the two tumble down the stairs. Luckily Spencer had his shield out, so he was protected by the sudden onslaught, and was able to stand up quickly. Spencer's back met open air when he realized he was by another open window, but this one was lower down. Spencer's eyes darted behind him and to the Ryo coming towards him, a angry sadistic look painted along the beautiful exterior. "No where to run faggot. Give it up now." It snarled. Spencer's eyes tinted in anger and Spencer shield bashed him the best he could, making Ryo take a few steps back. "You'll meet your death, don't you worry about that." He snarled and ran back with Ryo on his tail, leaping from the window. Spencer screamed and quickly came crashing down on the the hedge below, cushioning his fall till he fell on to the ground, falling unconscious.

@Hestia

The creature laughed at the scene that was playing out, Hestia crying and getting angry at seeing her friends get hurt. The creature's eyes tinted a red color as it saw the Teion and Ryo have each other, and Spencer was jumping to safety from the fake Ryo, and the Jevi was able to get away from the killer dolls. The creature growled in anger and got distracted for a moment, but then Hestia's out burst made it cry out in almost fear. A couple slashed met the shadow's frame and it screeched, grabbing Hestia's throat. But it seemed that it would not stop the woman at all from attacking back and trying to kill the creature. I guess this runt has to die. The creature thought, sad that it couldn't play with its food anymore. The creature went to strike it, but a lion's bite made the Creature screech again, this time in pain. It turned to see Kuro biting and growling at it. "What are you!" It screamed and tried to pry the thing off of its arm, but it seemed there was no getting it off. The creature quickly dissipated into smoke, leaving the lion and Hestia alone in the bathroom. Kuro walked forward and looked up at Hestia, worried about her health.

@Jevi

The dolls watched as Jevi quickly bolted away from their reach, going down to the greenhouse on the first floor. The dolls watched as another wisp of shadow flowed into the greenhouse, coming for Jevi. The creature watched as the woman walked around the main floor, looking at everything that was scattered around, vegetables and flowers. Pots broken and dirt scattered around the floor. A couple of hedge clippers lay there, and vines growing over the windows. The vines move slowly, like they are coming to life. One taps on the window, and tries to get in, but it can't break through... not yet anyways. The woman would see the entrance to the maze in front of her, and the vines on either side, but it seemed as though they couldn't get through the hedges, but they were cracking the windows slowly but surely, the vines might get in. While this was going on, Jevi would be able to hear a scream coming from inside the Hedge maze, and a slight shadow falling from a tower in the distance.

@Ryo @Teion

The fake Quinzel's eyes went wide for a moment, but slowly went back into am evil smirk as it watched as Teion's demeanor slowly changed into fear. The woman slowly pushed Teion backwards, chuckling softly and running a hand through her hair, tugging on it slightly. "Poor poor darkened woman, you'll never get out of here-" She gasped as the shadow cat bit the woman's leg, hissing loudly. Quinzel started to shake the cat off, but it wouldn't let go. At the moment the woman bitch was preoccupied, this gave Teion the opportunity to land a blow to the face, sending the woman crashing back, and her shadow body falling down the pantry ventilation system. The main shadow creature, that had taken shape of the alcoholic, turned back to its original shape, glaring at the two players and the cat, the penguin not seen. The cat hissed again, but the creature ignored it, slowly walking forward towards Teion, ready to finish the job. Ryo, now up for his original position, slowly stood up and grabbed the creature's arm, making it stop. Its face was covered in rage, everything that was happening was not going as planned, and it couldn't get a hold of everyone. It looked back and forth between the three figures and slowly dissipated, its eyes glowing red in pure rage, knowing it might not win this fight.

I grin from ear to ear as i watch my attacks cut into the being made of shadows entirely having heard it screech within pain to see it back away in fear was quite exhilarating to see. To know that she herself was able to put fear into this creature that was daring to try and harm those that i have deemed family and love with my entire being. To see each swing of my blade cut cleanly through each of the opening that are made that quickly regenerate allowing each slash to be as satisfying as the last when watching the wounds form and close against it. I then suddenly feel it grab my throat as i quickly retaliate by trying to stab into it like one would a rapier over and over again to try and create an opening for myself. To try and not allow myself to die to make sure that the ones who are trapped that are being tormented by this shadow demon like thing to escape. Suddenly as quick as ever i see Kuro bite into the creature dropping myself into the process as i hit the ground gasping for breathe that i hadn't ever realized that i was needing as i glance upwards watching the creature dissipate with its question as i just grin. That is my familiar and partner in combat and in live for general. The one single creature that has guaranteed my survival. Have fun trying to kill this tag duo you B*****tch. I say bitterly and angrily as i then look down towards my familiar that gestures towards away from this room. But what about that shadow demon. It has to be around here somewhere we can't just- I say towards my familiar that flaps its wings twice at me as i sigh softly as i then feel a wave of slight exhaustion and the realization of what just occurred hit me. Wait...i followed a fake tel. Jomei is crying..people are being tortured by fake people. But they probably should know that by now considering the state that they are all in. However, i should find Spencer first he looked the most in danger in that mirror. Okay....a tower that would've dropped him. I say softly towards myself trying to think of somewhere that would apply.

I think back towards the entrance and sighs softly at having not seen much at least at the very beginning. 'However, there were different doors that lead to different places when i first entered here.' I think to myself as i start to make my way back towards the stairs holding onto my sword and shield as Kuro sticks close by me every muscle and every fiber of his being on high alert for the shadow creature that was harming its partner. I make my way down the stairs dodging the statue that had struck myself earlier as i head towards the greenhouse entrance as i open the door to it and would enter the room. Hoping to either find that shadow creature to harm it once more with my strongest attack, or to find spencer to get him out of here safely and away from everything in this mansion that is trying to kill the family that they have made within this game. When looking into the greenhouse i glance around and see the dark skinned woman known as @Jevias i smile rather happily at least seeing another familiar face as i walk on over towards her. My familiar still by my side. I'm glad to see someone else in this place. My name is hestia in case you didn't remember. I say towards the woman as i glance around the greenhouse swearing i'm hearing some kind of slow cracking sound from...something. Not able to tell what it is entirely and not really having much of a lead on what it could be. Just holding my sword ready to start slashing if need be.