[PP-F2-NK] All In, The Rebirth ~ Team A

Looking around the foyer i see no one that was with me making it here as i just nod my head and then simply just sit down upon the ground and wait patiently figuring that if i was to go anywhere it would just cause everyone to remain separated by this point. Thus the only thing i could think of doing at this moment is to just simply sit and wait for the others to make it to the most central point in the mansion and then wait for the people to gather towards it. Wishing though that i could use the stairs as a pseudo resting place if it wasn't for the trap at the stairs that would try to knock me away from them . Kuro can you just remain by my side and look out for anybody i just want to sleep if possible. I say in a soft and just frustrated tone of voice as i then just lay down upon my back and gaze up towards the roof of the foyer having my curved sword and shield laying down beside me within arms reach but away from myself. Moving my hands behind my head as i get ready to take a small rest as i try to keep an ear out for any sounds of footsteps having my eyes closed to rest them if even just for a moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teion looked around. The hedge maze surrounding them looked just as unforgiving as every other twist and turn the mansion had hit them with thus far. And though she couldn't see it from the garden behind the house, she assumed that the thick, thorny vines were still encircling the entire area. While she took a spin around to survey the area, she also glanced around the players' feet. Where was Yuki? She's scurried off a long time ago, right? And that cat with all those red eyes... She'd have to check her character page later, she thought.

"Yeah, they probably all got split up, too." She commented, but her tone was quick to change when she spotted a figure standing down one of the paths flanked by tall shrubbery. "Hey, hold up." She called over her shoulder when Spencer started walking in the opposite direction. She waved an arm over her head, flagging Jevi as if she hadn't already seen them all. "Quick headcount, how many of the shadow doubles have we seen, and how many have we trashed?" She asked Spencer and Ryo.

• 2 weeks later...

Jevi sucked her teeth when she saw she was being waved over, I thought I was hidden well enough.. Gripping her curved blade in her hand, the brunette slowly rounded the corner of the hedge and glared at the three figured. She took a few steps closer, but did not close the distance much more than that. "We haven't trashed any of them. They're impossible to kill." With a quivering lip, the brunette raised her blade and pointed it towards the other three, "And how am I supposed to know that the three of you aren't another illusion? Another creation of that.. [censored] shadow thing?"  Her eyes looked between the three players, looking for any signs of aggression or that they might be doppelgangers. When the realization finally hit that, maybe they were actually Teion, Ryo, and Spencer, she dropped her guard, and let her sword clang to the floor before it disappeared back into her inventory.  "I'm.. I'm sorry... I just don't know who to trust anymore.." 

After taking a moment to collect herself, she rose her head to the three players, "Alright..Whats the game plan? Because I've had enough of this damn place playing tricks on me." 

Ryo counted in his head. "I can't be sure if I got the one in the attic. But I had one, you had one. We just got the one here. SO I'm assuming there's one for each of us." Ryo said, running back with the group. Ryo thought for a moment. "Hestia most likely found a spot and hunkered down waiting for use to eventually arrive. Jevi is fast, she's probably." Ryo stopped himself short. "Right in front of us." He said to himself, ready to attack if need be. Seeing Jevi's reaction, however, caused a sigh of relief to be released. "Yeah, it's us." He said, removing his hand from the hilt of his katana. Ryo smirked towards Jevi. "Not impossible to kill. We're going to end this." Ryo said, ready to take the fight to the house itself.

Ryo stepped forward, readying himself for a small speech. "These beasts are nothing else than monsters we face on a daily basis. No more dangerous than a few boars. They work of fear. Trying to twist that fear and manipulation to take control of your mind, to break you. Don't let them. We're much stronger than that. When you no longer fear them, they hold no power and can be killed." He said, thinking again to the false one he had faced in the attic. "As for the plan of action. We need to find the others. And after that, we can go house hunting." He said finishing his small speech, proud of his one-liner.

• 4 months later...

With the four of them finally united, Spencer, Teion, Ryo, and Jevi hurriedly made their way out of the hedge maze and back towards the looming mansion ahead of them. Bursting into the foyer, they found Hestia resting with a vigilant Kuro that nearly mistook them for another enemy. Half of their team had been reunited, but the monster of this mansion still lived, and their way out remained blocked at every point.

The group made their way back upstairs in search of the rest of their friends. Sticking closely together now, it was only a matter of time before they found Telrenya and Jomei in the 'unfinished' wing of the massive building. The couple were shaky, and spent the remainder of the time with hands clasped tightly. The group swung around through rooms and corridors, evading or defeating what desperate obstacles the shadowy demon threw at them. Stumbling across Ruby and finding Kairi safely out of its clutches, the Holy Dragon Alliance was finally back together alongside their friends. It was finally time to take down this haunted house once and for all.

Thread Summary

• @Spencer: 2 SP (8 posts), 160 col
  • @Jevi: 2 SP (10 posts, 2 pages), 160 col
  • @Hestia: 2 SP (8 posts), 160 col
  • Teion: 2 SP (11 posts, 2 pages), 160 col
  • @Ryo: 2 SP (7 posts), 160 col