(PP-F1) Chef Sisters <<EaL Cook>>

Ilulu had been wandering through the streets of the Town of Beginnings as usual, mostly keeping to herself and going about pulling her pranks occassionally. This day however, Ilulu had finally scraped up enough col from her wanderings to actually get herself a nice meal at an NPC restaurant. It still wasn't player made, but at least it would be nice to eat. Making her way to the entrance of the restaurant, she also heard some players talking about a profession quest to become a cook was in that same restaurant. It sounded fun to Ilulu, she had always wanted to become a cook and have her little dream restaurant. When she went up to ask for a table, it seemed as though you needed to have at least another person with you to dine there. "Phooey..." Ilulu muttered to herself, starting to walk away from the entrance. She didn't really know anyone in this game beside her sisters that she had never found, so Ilulu had given up immediately at getting a table.

Seika had let out a sigh, she had looked around on the first floor for a while, she had been mostly accomplishing other things in her own time... however there had been one goal she hadn't completed yet... of course it was to find her two little sisters. Try as she may, she had always failed to try to find them, she knew one of them was going to be hard to find due to her nature, however she should of thought it would've been easier to find the little troublemaker. She had let out a groan, she had spent a long time trying to find them however she just couldn't ever find them for the life of her. She had sighed and looked at what very little money she had, she could probably afford one meal if she went to the right place... she was tired of taking all the free things that she could take... however she didn't have much else of a choice to eat and drink. Walking down the street where many restaurants lay, she had looked around from side to side thinking... she could do something like this on her own and manage to feed herself.

@Shoron

As Ilulu started to walk away, she began to set her eyes on other restaurants that could possibly let her have a table to herself. It made sense that first floor restaurants would do that, since there were so many players that it would be almost a waste of space to reserve a table for one person like that. Opening a restaurant just seemed like a much better option, since this problem of having nowhere to eat would be fixed, and Ilulu could eat whatever she wanted to eat without any complaints. That meant doing that profession quest, but Ilulu couldn't even get into that restaurant in the first place. When Ilulu thought that most her hopes were lost, she saw a familiar girl looking around at restaurants in the distance, so Ilulu ran up behind her and did what she usually did to her sisters by yanking down her socks. "I socked you sis! Bet ya didn't see that one coming!" Ilulu exclaimed, before hugging Seika and looking up at her. Ilulu still didn't really understand that two years had passed since she had last seen her sisters, having lost track of time long ago. So this wasn't really emotional for her, more or less just being a usual greeting.

@Seika

After looking around at the many restaurants that had been around, Seika had looked over and down to see what had moved her socks, and to her very own surprise as she had been thinking about her it was her... Ilulu her little sister. Seika eyes had began to tear a little bit as she had got down on her knees and pulled her little sister for a tight hug "Ilulu... I missed you so much... where have you been all this time?" she had pulled away from the hug and placed her hands on her shoulders trying to get on the same page as her little sister wanting to catch up to speed. She had been worried over her seeing if she had gotten into a bit of too much trouble and where she had been mostly staying at, however it had only been one sister she had spotted... but, there was still one more to find, however right now it didn't matter as she had seen one of her younger sisters.

@Shoron

When Ilulu saw that Seika had started to tear up upon seeing her, Ilulu tilted her head in confusion, not really getting why her big sister was crying. "Sis... why are you crying? Did I do something really bad again?" Ilulu asked, as this was only the second or third time Ilulu had seen Seika crying in her life, so something had to be a big deal for her to be crying in front of her. Seika asked where Ilulu had been this whole time, and once again Ilulu was confused. "Umm... I've mostly been just playing in this big town. The NPCs are so fun to mess with! Now I can play with you sis! But you missed me? It's only been like a couple days right? I didn't think it was that long..." Ilulu answered, still confused where all of this emotion from Seika was coming from. But now that there was two of them, Ilulu got an idea. "Ooh! Sis, there's a restaurant we can go to together! I've saved up as much as I can, so I think we can go together! This'll be fun! C'mon, pick me up! I want a piggyback ride!" Ilulu exclaimed, holding her hands up for Seika to pick her up.

@Seika

Seika had shook her head as she had asked if she did something really bad again, "No... its just a long time, and I was worried sick about you Ilulu." she had smiled, and with a giggle she had shook her head and said "No Ilulu its been more than that. Weeks, months even. And don't cause too much trouble, I am sure Mom and Dad would like me to watch over you as we are trapped here." After they had exchanged some words, Ilulu had asked out if they could of gone to the same restaurant together, and asked for a piggy back ride. Seika had giggled and said out to her "Alright" then she had turned her back on her for her to climb on board on top of her back. "Get on" Seika had proclaimed to her little sister to give her a piggy back ride till they would find the restaurant that she had liked. 

@Shoron

Now things were finally starting to settle in for Ilulu that a lot more than a couple days had passed, so it made sense that Seika was crying over missing her for so long. When Seika said that mom and dad would have wanted Seika to watch over her, Ilulu giggled a little bit. "But isn't that Teru's chore? I still like hanging out with you though. 'Cuz you're so cool!" Ilulu said, getting a big smile on her face. Then when Seika turned around and bent over for Ilulu to climb on, she immediately did so and laughed a little bit, sitting down on Seika's shoulders and resting her chest on Seika's head. "Thanks sis! This is already so much fun!" Ilulu exclaimed, looking down at everyone that was walking through the streets. "There was this cool restaurant I saw that I wanted to go to with you. It's the biggest one, so it should be easy to find." Ilulu told Seika about the place, looking around for it.

@Seika

Edited by Shoron

Seika had shook her head when she had asked if it was Teru's chore, with a smile she had said to her "Well, no. It's both of ours, I mean you are both our little sister right? Just be lucky it was Teru more than me, otherwise if I caught you causing trouble you'd be over my knee for punishment you should of been getting." she had giggled. Then she had done the whole ordeal to give her a piggy back ride, getting onto her Seika had grabbed onto her knees and stood up and began to walk down the streets of the main settlement. Seika had looked up to Ilulu as she had spoken out saying it was the biggest one, and she had thought for a minute... typically in the real world the bigger they are, the more expensive they would be. Seika with a bit of concern said out to her "Well... Ilulu, those places are typically more expensive. We don't have all that much money from our beginner packages. I am pretty sure we could afford a drink of juice that would of been it."

@Shoron

Ilulu got slightly worried but then giggled when Seika said that she would have Ilulu over her knee if she caught her causing trouble. "I know you wouldn't do that, but what does having me over your knee mean? It sounds bad." Ilulu asked in response, not knowing what that meant since she never really got a punishment like that. As they walked, Seika brought up the concern that those places would be more expensive, but Ilulu shook her head. "But it shouldn't be that much right? Even if it's only a little more, it'll still be worth it! Besides, I'm super hungry! I haven't had anything tasty in a while, so I wanna have something really yummy!" Ilulu exclaimed, raising one fist in the air, as they got closer to the quest restaurant. Looking down at everyone from the top of Seika's shoulders just made Ilulu feel more excited, as if she was cooler than anyone else because she was up the highest.

@Seika

Seika had shook her head and said out to her asking what it meant "Don't worry about it Ilulu." she had kept moving forward. Seika had listened and grinned a little bit saying out to her "Well... a lot of places can get really expensive Ilulu, even if you really want something tasty if you don't have the funds to pay for it then we cannot get it. Maybe we can find something else we could do? I just don't want to end up in some trouble Ilulu, and I am sure you don't want to be in serious trouble either." she had seen the place in which she had spoke about and she could of sworn that it would of been extremely expensive to really perform. However, she had noticed a paper on one of the windows exclaiming out that they had been doing free cooking lessons. Seika had thought for a moment... could this be where the quest lies to become a chef? Seika had looked up to her as she was still on her shoulders then back forward to the restaurant.

@Shoron

Ilulu nodded her head when Seika told her not worry about it. It seemed to just be a better idea to not think about what having her over Seika's knee would have meant. Ilulu then listened to Seika explain why eating at that restaurant would be too expensive, as it could also possibly get them in trouble. "Alright... we don't have to go here. Where do you wanna go then Kiki?" Ilulu asked, looking down at Seika to see what she had to say. Although now Seika had her attention on the restaurant as she spotted the flyer that Ilulu had now spotted as well. "Free cooking lessons sound fun! Let's do that!" Ilulu exclaimed as she hopped off of Seika's shoulders and ran up to the doors, opening one up for Seika. "We can eat here too if we want, the stuff looks tasty here!" Ilulu added looking around the nice restaurant.

@Seika

Seika had looked up, she could tell she was a little disappointed, however Seika was just really concerned over the price, and it wasn't hard to find a restaurant that was tasty at a affordable price, however before she could speak out to apologize Ilulu had seen the flyer too and jumped off her shoulders to go toward the doors eager to learn how to cook for free. Seika had smiled and walked up to her and patted her head walking inside "We will more than likely be here for the cooking lessons, I think this place is a bit... too expensive for how much col or... well, what very little we have in our pockets." she had looked around looking for the NPC that would start the tutorial for them to become chefs in the position. She had let out a sigh, she had just wanted this to be done and over with so Seika and Ilulu could move forward with their lives and to grow a bit more levels.

@Shoron

Ilulu nodded her head when Seika said that they would be here more for the free cooking lessons rather than actually eating the food at the restaurant. "Well of course we're here for the lesson! That way we can have our own restaurant and cook whatever we want! Maybe if we ever find Teru she can come live with us in our restaurant too!" Ilulu responded, getting a big smile on her face. The quest NPC heard them and came running up to them and practically dragged them into the kitchen in the back. "So I heard you wanted to become cooks! I can show you how to cook for free! Just do exactly as I say!" the NPC said, before looking around for a few seconds and walking back over to the two, not as happy. "Unfortunately, I have run out of ingredients, so I need the two of you to go out and bring me five ingredients from each of you! I'll be seeing you off now, bye!" the quest starting notification appeared before the NPC shoved them out the back exit near the gate that went out into the fields. "That was quick! But this'll be fun! Where should we look first sis?" Ilulu asked, looking up at her.

@Seika

Seika had smiled and gave her a few pats on the head saying out to her "Well, knowing her she probably would deny living with us even if its good for her." Seika had looked up and thought to herself for a moment "I swear that girl just wont accept any form of help, even if she asks for it she tends to brush me off." she had sighed "Well, what can you do. I know deep inside she appreciates her help." she had walked inside and before long it wasn't long until the NPC had came up to them and guided them to the kitchen to get them started. Seika had grinned a bit when she had heard the chef mention that they had ran out of ingredients. Seika had thought to herself for a moment "A chef without ingredients, what kind of chef is this?" however after a moment she had been interrupted with Ilulu saying that it would be fun, Seika had said with a smile "We should be able to find some ingredients out in the fields outside of the Town of Beginnings we don't need to go too far."

@Shoron

• 4 months later...

Ilulu closed her eyes and smiled as Seika patted her on the head, sighing a bit when she said that Teru wouldn't want to live with them. "Yeah, she's so mean like that sometimes!" Ilulu said as she started heading out towards the gate to the fields with a little skip in her step. "Mmhmm! We don't gotta go very far to get our stuff! It's all probably in a few bushes nearby. It's still kinda dumb that the chef lady didn't have any ingredients though. Wasn't she and the rest of them just serving everyone in the restaurant?" Ilulu asked, now thinking about it herself. Turning around and looking up at Seika, Ilulu crossed her arms underneath her chest and tilted her head as she walked backwards. "So when we finish this lesson, can I sleep with you for tonight? I don't wanna sleep alone ever again now that I've found you!" Ilulu asked, a bit of an expectant look in her eyes, as if she had asked for candy.

@Seika