[PP-F01] First time out <TFFLAF> (Ruby)

Enna was sitting at a table just outside a restaurant he was getting to lately, with an empty cup of coffee in front of him and his head down on the table he was thinking about the things that happened, First of he gets stuck in a game second thing he was bored and did not know what to do, nothing interesting seemed to pop up. he wanted to do a Quest but didn't want to go outside because he wanted to be with someone at this point. Bleh It no fun doing Quests alone, why can't no one want to hang out with me, he thought as he looks at his feet. At that point, a guy walks past and starts to talk with him "Hey there beautiful lady, you look quite bored want to hang out with me?" the guy asked. Enna had a small giggle and looked up remembering that he did kind of look like a girl, "Hi there person," he said and looked up at the guy who did not look interesting at all "Can you leave, you are boring me," he then said with a grin on his face. The guy looked a bit shocked about that reaction and then walked away saying "Girl you are wasting my time anyway," and walked off a bit grumpy. Enna giggled a bit as he walked away and looked at his empty cup again thinking about what person would come next and bother him. He liked the way that NPC knew that he was a guy but most players did not see it because of his long hair and how he acted most of the times.

@Ruby

Ruby had sat at one of the tables of a restaurant looking around crossing her arms, she had sighed reading through the messages she had received from the information broker about all the different quests that she hadn't completed yet. She had a fair amount... however she didn't have the motivation to really do all of them on her loansome. She had closed the messages again and looked over just pushing away all of her feelings for things and just pushing away the fact that she just needed to complete those things. Ruby had looked over to a different table seeing another male coming up to a female looking for any action that they could get. However Ruby had been a little bit shocked to find it was a male, however... not as shocked as the other player. Ruby could believe these sorts of things as being a fashionista shes seen it a couple more times than shes comfortable with, however he had seemed to find... enjoyment from ruining his day? 

@Ennakai

Enna looked up from his cup and saw this Female player look at him, he sat straight up and smiled and gave a little wave to her, She looks interesting, why don't I say Hi? he thought as he stood up walking over to the female player. "Hello there, do you mind if I take a seat with you?" he said acting real polite and smiled a bit. He sat down across from the female player and looked her up and down, She looked a bit older than him around maybe six to five years. He smiled at her and started talking again "I see that I got your interest, it also seems like you got my interest as well, So tell me, How are you doing?" he asked her with a smile wanting to know why the female player looked at him. He went with his hand through his hair and redid his small hair band to get his hair all fixed up again. "Sorry you had to see that thing there, I don't like when guys like that walk up to me asking to hang out, But you look interesting so I wanted to talk to you," he says still fixing his hair as he makes a small giggle and puts the hair band back into his hair and making it a long tail again.

@Ruby

Ruby had looked up to the player that had feminine looks asking if he could take a seat with her, Ruby honestly resented this as she didn't believe anyone should be talking to strangers they don't know like this... however she had felt a little nice. "Sure, go ahead." she had exclaimed out to him with a bit of a plain and straight forward tone. Ruby had blinked a few times and she had said "Well, of course I thought you were just some random female, however hearing your voice its pretty clear that you aren't unless you have a insanely masculine voice for a female." she had giggled a little bit. However after a moment she had said out to him "No no, no need to apologize. It happens to me all the time, most men come up to me looking to manage to score with me, however I just am not interested with any of them. If you uh- know what I mean."

@Ennakai

there came a bit of a smile on his face to what woman had to say, he knew how it was though and knew where she was talking about, "For short, I do know what you mean, and well second my voice is really that low? there are still many people who think that I'm a girl, even if I talk," he said clearing his throat a bit. Enna tapped a bit with his empty cub before talking again, "Well I know why people see me as a girl, but you are the first to find out from the start. But yeh I'm a guy that's gets confused by a girl but I started to accept it and roll with it. Ha my name doesn't even help me at all now I think about it." he said with a giggle. It was true as his name was more feminist as it was Enna and this would be no problem for him now as he got used to it.

@Ruby

Ruby had chuckled and said out to him as he was clearing his throat "Well, I didn't say that it was very low, I just said that its low enough where it wouldn't seem like a female speaking. There is nothing wrong with your voice, just it doesn't fit how you look is all." she had smiled a bit. Ruby had shrugged as he had admitted that he was a guy that had been confused by a girl, Ruby had said out to him "Well, for me it's just wasn't hard to immediately tell. I've worked with a lot of females in the real world. I am a fashion designer for women's clothing and have worked with a lot of female models and a lot of other females to design the clothing. However I am sure there are a lot of women or men out there that would like the type of body you have been bound toward. I could probably name a lot of females in the real world that wouldn't mind at all." she had giggled.

@Ennakai

Enna starts to blush a bit as Ruby said about that she could call a few females in the real world who would want his type of body, as a bit of an awkward laugh, came out. "Ha.. never thought about it that way, but you said you were a fashion designer. That sounds really cool, I know it sounds weird but I like the sound of something like that." he said with a smile, as he then thinks for a second and shacked his head, "where have my manners gone to, My name is Enna nice to meet you. And just like I said My name does not help me in the fact that I'm a guy." he said introducing himself to the female in front of him. Enna liked that he just could be himself, even if he was himself most of the times even if he acted as a Girl.

@Ruby