[R1 Merchant] Picky Pick be Picking (Open)

735e5da3c5a46564cb9b3df94b785c20.jpg.f578a55bddb9cd9d05fe2a9ec063e0c2.jpg

"Welcome~!" Is what you hear if you walk into the store during its opening hours. You'll be able to know when this merchant is working from the sign outside the door that indicates if the shop is open or not. If the shop is not open, do not enter, for that is a invasion of privacy. Otherwise, please come in and spend as much Col as you please. Pick would be waiting for you, giving you an introduction the moment that you walk in - no matter how busy, and no matter how rushed you are, he'll always be giving the same old introduction the second you walk in, unless, of course, this isn't the second time that you have entered into the sacred merchant shop, which won't be surprising considering the brilliant atmosphere and cheap items that are stored away here.

Hence, Pick starts the introduction. "Anyways, let me show you around real fast," He hurried out from his counter and began the tour of his shop. Unlike a lot of other merchant shops, Pick keeps his tidy, as it is calming for both him and his customers. His items are laid out perfectly due to his OCD. Pick coughed, clearing his throat as he began to speak in his Spanish, gentlemanly accent, "As you can see, I have weapons, shields, and consumables stored in the shelf behind me. All the armor that I identify here are by the side of the shop, organized so that each armor piece is shown one above another on a manikin." Pick explained, motioning over. "The prices for these items are on the price list as you can see on the paper right on the counter over there."

Pick continued, moving to the other side of the shop, "Here, you'll see all the general stocks displayed for you to see. As a merchant, I'm always willing to buy your items for cheap and then put them to different uses. I have a list of all the prices that I would buy these items for in the counter as well. Now, there's three papers, so what is the third one for? Well, that one is for you to fill out when you want to identify something - as someone willing to serve my customers with all my heart, I'd love it if you all made it easier for me, personally." Pick chuckled, returning to the counter.

"Have a look around. Remember, I'm a picky guy, and picky people tend to pick just the right quality of products. If you have unidentified equipment or consumable, I'll identify them in the back of my shop... with a small fee of course."

Edited by Pick

Identifying Request Form

Spoiler

Name: (Name of your item)
Your Profession: Merchant
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll Result: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: (Type of your item - Weapon, shield, consumable, heavy/light armor)
Tier: (1 or 2)
Quality: (Uncommon, Rare, Perfect)
Enhancements: (Found here: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15351-sao-rpg-resource-list/?tab=comments#comment-526228)
Description: (A brief description of the appearance of the item that you are identifying)
Post Link: (Leave Blank)
Post Link Where the Unidentified Item was Found: (Where did you get this unidentified item?)

General Stock

Spoiler

[T1] Blank Dungeon Dungeon Map (110 Col) - Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

Field Rations (320 Col) - Effect: Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

Immolation Potion (320 Col) - Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.

Teleportation Crystal (860 Col) - Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleport the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

Glowstone (210 Col) - Effect: While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.

Dimensional Backpack (5,600 Col) - Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.

Buying Unwanted Items! (Gimmie them items to get some Col back)

Spoiler

Identified Equipment:

• [T1] Uncommon (75 col)
  • [T1] Rare (125 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (225 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (175 col)
  • [T2] Rare (275 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (400 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (325 col)
  • [T3] Rare (475 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (650 col)

Identified Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (30 col)
  • [T1] Rare (75 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (125 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (100 col)
  • [T2] Rare (150 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (200 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (175 col)
  • [T3] Rare (250 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (335 col)

Identifying Prices/Price List

Spoiler

Equipment:

• [T1] Rare (450 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (950 col)

• [T2] Rare (1200 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (1800 col)

• [T3] Rare (2200 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (3100 col)

Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (100 col)
  • [T1] Rare (225 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (450 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (350 col)
  • [T2] Rare (600 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (850 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (725 col)
  • [T3] Rare (1100 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (1,500 col)

In Stock - Ready to Sell

Spoiler

Consumables

Spoiler

T1

Spoiler

Name: Flask of Mist [Being sold off as junk in 30 days]
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2x Over-Health
Description: A flask of mist within that can be consumed to boost the health of an individual. However, if left open for too long, can fly into the atmosphere, rendering it useless.

Name: Draught of Stupidity [Being sold off as junk in 30 days]
Item Type: Consumable
Enhancements: 1x Damage, 1x HP Recovery
Description: A potion with green liquid inside that is kind of slimy and goes down the throat slowly. However, it is used to heal quickly during combat, and obtain a quick damage boost as well. However, this comes at a cost...

T2

Spoiler

T3

Spoiler

Equipment

Spoiler

T1

Spoiler

Name: Blackout [Being sold off as junk in 30 days]
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1x Taunt, 2x Mitigation
Description: A blue-colored light shield with some spikes poking out from the face of the shield. An opponent who strikes the shield is enraged by it and may cause blurred vision.

Name: Cursed Robes of the Talon [Being sold off as junk in 30 days]
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: 1x Evasion, 2x Mitigation
Description: A dark purple robe with red on the neck part and the sleeves that is meant to indicate the power of a mage. This is for anyone who is strongly into the work of the arcane arts, even if they do not exist in this game.

T2

Spoiler

T3

Spoiler

Merchant's Stats

Spoiler

[0-39 EXP] Rank 1 - Cart Merchant: Able to identify Tier 1 & 2 items. 2 identifications per day. (20/39)

Each item sold from general stock: +3 EXP
Each item junk sold: +1 EXP.
Each item identified: +5 EXP

Regular Enhancement Guide

Spoiler

• Weapons
    • [1-2] = Taunt
    • [3-6] = Accuracy
    • [7-10] = Paralyze
    • [11-14] = Bleed
    • [15-20] = Damage

• Heavy Armor
    • [1-4] = Regen
    • [5-8] = Heavy Momentum
    • [9-13] = Thorns
    • [14-20] = Mitigation

• Light Armor
    • [1-3] = Regen
    • [4-6] = Recovery
    • [7-10] = Light Momentum
    • [11-15] = Evasion
    • [16-20] = Mitigation

• Shields
    • [1-2] = Recovery
    • [3-5] = Taunt
    • [6-8] = Regen
    • [9-11] = Paralyze
    • [12-15] = Thorns
    • [16-20] = Mitigation

• Consumables
    • [1-3] Vitality
    • [4-6] Protein
    • [7-9] HP Recovery
    • [10-12] Mitigation
    • [13-15] Damage
    • [16-18] Over-health (Crystal)
    • [19-20] Mass HP Recovery (Crystal)

Unique Enhancement Guide

Spoiler

►Rank 1 - BD: 10 | CD: 12
►Rank 2 - BD: 10 | CD: 11+
►Rank 3 - BD: 10 | CD: 10+
►Rank 4 - BD: 10 | CD: 9+
►Rank 5 - BD: 10 | CD: 8+

• Weapons
    • [1-2] = Paralytic Venom (Offensive)
    • [3-4] = Envenom (Offensive)
    • [5-6] = Burn
    • [7-8] = Blight
    • [9-10] = Fallen Damage
    • [11-12] = Holy Damage
    • [13-14] = Freeze
    • [15-16] = Absolute Accuracy
    • [17-18] = Phase
    • [19-20] = Life-Steal (Offensive)

• Heavy Armor
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [3-4] = Paralytic Immunity
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-8] = Envenom (Defensive)
    • [9-11] = Life Mending
    • [12-14] = Holy Blessing
    • [15-17] = Flame Aura
    • [18-20] = Life Steal (Defensive)

• Light Armor
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-9] = Envenom (Defensive)
    • [10-12] = Holy Blessing
    • [13-16] = Life Mending
    • [17-20] = Life-Steal (Defensive)

• Shields
    • [1-2] = Never Freeze
    • [5-6] = Bloodclot
    • [7-9] = Paralytic Venom (Defensive)
    • [10-12] = Flame Thorns
    • [13-16] = Holy Blessing
    • [17-20] = Flame Aura
Edited by Pick
Spoiler

Identifying <<T1 Unidentified Perfect Shield>>
ID: 103817 | 103818 | 103819
LD: 7 | 16 | 18 (Taunt, Mitigation, Mitigation)

Identifying <<T1 Unidentified Perfect Light Armor>>
ID: 103820 | 103821 | 103822
LD: 12 | 16 | 20 (Evasion, Mitigation, Mitigation)

Pick was ready to identify some of the items that he had found throughout his journeys in Aincrad. No one has dropped by yet to say hello, which Pick was already expecting. There were plenty of high-class merchants in this world, so why does it matter that he had started his own shop? Of course, Pick would be the best out of all of them, by working hard and getting to the top just like the ones who were already at the top. Besides, getting to a high-ranked merchant was part of his ultimate goal, anyways, so he can't take a shortcut by skipping this step. Pick took a deep breath and brought two unidentified items out of his inventory before getting to work and identifying them. Although they wouldn't be too powerful, and no one would probably buy them, he'll put them on the shelf anyways, since the shop would look more legitimate with these items on the shelf. Pick smiled, finishing the identification of those two perfect items. "Excellent. The first step to becoming a successful merchant has already been taken." Pick remarked, whipping a piece of sweat that had trailed down his forehead.

Transactions

Spoiler

-1,280 Col
+10 Experience

Items Identified

Spoiler

Name: Blackout
Roll ID: 103817 | 103818 | 103819
Roll Result: 7 | 16 | 18
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 1x Taunt, 2x Mitigation
Description: A blue-colored light shield with some spikes poking out from the face of the shield. An opponent who strikes the shield is enraged by it and may cause blurred vision.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16773-r1-merchant-picky-pick-be-picking-open/?tab=comments#comment-554374

Name: Cursed Robes of the Talon
Roll ID: 103820 | 103821 | 103822
Roll Result: 12 | 16 | 20
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: 1x Evasion, 2x Mitigation
Description: A dark purple robe with red on the neck part and the sleeves that is meant to indicate the power of a mage. This is for anyone who is strongly into the work of the arcane arts, even if they do not exist in this game.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16773-r1-merchant-picky-pick-be-picking-open/?tab=comments#comment-554374

Edited by Pick
Spoiler

Identifying <<T1 Unidentified Rare consumable>>
ID: 103861 | 103861
LD: 16 | 17 (Over-health, Over-health)

Identifying <<T1 Unidentified Rare consumable>>
ID: 103866 | 103867
LD: 14 | 9 (Damage, HP Recovery)

Pick got down to his second day of crafting. This time, he did not have any unidentified equipment left to identify, and he didn't have a lot of Col left to do more identifying of equipment even if he did. Pick didn't mind being poor for now though, because eventually, he will be able to get to the top once he gets his merchant shop running effectively. Pick would level up as fast as he possibly can, and attempt to get his shop out there when he has the chance. Pick sighed, starting the identification of equipment. Pick smiled, successfully identifying the items and bringing them out to the shelves.

Transactions

Spoiler

-320 Col
+10 Experience

Items Identified

Spoiler

Name: Flask of Mist
Roll ID: 103861 | 103862
Roll Result: 16 | 17
Enhancements: 2x Over-Health
Description: A flask of mist within that can be consumed to boost the health of an individual. However, if left open for too long, can fly into the atmosphere, rendering it useless.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16773-r1-merchant-picky-pick-be-picking-open/?tab=comments#comment-554374

Name: Draught of Stupidity
Roll ID: 103866 | 103867
Roll Result: 14 | 9
Enhancements: 1x Damage, 1x HP Recovery
Description: A potion with green liquid inside that is kind of slimy and goes down the throat slowly. However, it is used to heal quickly during combat, and obtain a quick damage boost as well. However, this comes at a cost...
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16773-r1-merchant-picky-pick-be-picking-open/?tab=comments#comment-554374

Edited by Pick
  • 2 weeks later...

Pick. That was the name Kioshi heard from a conversation between two random players that were talking about his shop and his nice manners and handsome appearance, sporting a 'wonderful' blonde color on his hair. No doubt that was the same male that accompanied him in his last failed material quest, which he is still sore over. The shop is easily found in the first floor of the settlement if heading from the square itself. There appears to be a large sign displaying his name in yellow letters, hanging above the entrance to his store.

Entering, he immediately heads to the table and swipes his finger down, bringing up the inventory window to take out the set of scale armor with its gauntlets and spangenhelm. He sets them down onto the table, speaking, "...selling this...no use for me. My armor stronger."

@Pick

Pick was out to provide the fast quality of service in order to ensure customer satisfaction. As soon as he heard the bells ring that notified him about the arrival of a customer, he came burst from the back where he had been identifying some consumables that probably won't be sold any time soon. It would help him with practice and getting his stats up though, so he figured they were worth identifying even if they weren't too helpful for anyone. Pick coughed his throat, walking and seeing that it was the old man he had accompanied on a recent quest.

"Hey, good day to you sir. Please provide me with the details of the equipments, and I'll get you your col as immediately. To be exact, please tell me the tier and quality of the items, please." Pick requested. The amount he is willing to pay were based on those criteria.

@Kioshi

"Perfect. Tier 1," Kioshi responds as he hears those stats needed to be mentioned to be sold. The scale mail might be good for fighters who still want to remain a bit agile, but not really for the 'old' man since he prefers to be a tank, and a fully metal armor is probably more handy for the job.

Kioshi takes out 110 COL and puts it on the table, intending to buy something from this store.

"One blank dungeon map," he says. Sub dungeons sounds fun as far as he hears..though they can be as dangerous as boss dungeons. Probably need a few more people if he really wants to go in one of them dungeons.

@Pick

Merchant Purchasing

Spoiler

+1 [T1] Blank Dungeon Map

-100 Col

"Well, a perfect armor, you say? And how many are you selling to me? Just one? Well, if that's the case, as you can see to your right on this price list I got here, I am willing to pay 225 Col for every perfect T1 equipment. Believe me, this is the best deal that you'll find around. I've already done some scouting on other merchants and they don't give as much as I do for what the game calls 'jumk'. One man's junk could be another man's treasure, you know." Pick grinned, letting him know the price that Pick was willing to pay for the item itself. In addition, the man had asked for a blank dungeon map, which Pick was glad to get him immediately. Pick would be able to get 10 Col in profit... only 10 Col, but he wanted to make his items as cheap as possible compared to other merchants. "And here's your blank map." Pick finally said, sorting out his purchases in the back. "So, you down to sell that armor?" Pick asked, confirming that the price was good enough for the man.

@Kioshi

(Don't forget to send the 110 Col to me in the economy dashboard. This is so I can remain organized. Thank you!)

+110 Col
-1 [T1] Blank Dungeon Map (Kioshi)

Paid 110 COL for Blank Dungeon Map! Sold Perfect Armor!

110 COL doesn't seem so bad for a price of a mere blank dungeon map. Kioshi pays the gold and receives a piece of parchment, ready to be filled in if he manages to stumble upon a sub-dungeon regardless of difficulty...unless he chooses to piss himself off the place should he find it unsavory for his current level.

Keeping it into his inventory as he listens to Pick's payment, 225 COL to be exact, and the best one he can get in this store. Kioshi simply nods, slightly pushing the armor set forward to indicate his approval. Another man's treasure...might be fitting for a new player. Not so much for plate armor fanatics.

@Pick

Pick smiled, the man had agreed on the purchase. With quick maths and slight calculations, Pick was able to deduce that he should at least get a 150 Col profit from this, which could mean an extra identification of a consumable or something. Besides, this was Pick's first customer, so he was very glad that he could finally get some business done and get the transaction over with. This could be the start of something great for Pick - no, this would be the start of something great for Pick. Now only is he selling items and obtaining profits, he is also able to form connections as a result. Pulling out his inventory, he soon brought out his menus to send the Col over to Kioshi. Once he was gone, Pick would sell the perfect armor to the merchant shop for 400 Col, getting some profit off of the items. But that would be later. "Well, thank you for the business," Pick exclaimed as he received the armor. "Hope we can make some more later."

@Kioshi

-225 Col
+Scale Mail Set (Perfect) - Sold as Junk (+400 Col)

Profit: 175 Col

Obtained 225 COL!

Kioshi grabs the amount of COL from Pick's purchase of the scale mail, taking one COL out and nibbling it for a split second. The physical COL look like gold coins, only gold so it won't be a pain in the ass to count complicated amounts. Despite Aincrad being a medieval place, there aren't currencies that match the real ones. Florins, groschens, pfennings. Or in English, gold, silver and copper respectively. 

After what seems like a minute of counting the total pay, Kioshi keeps in into his economical space in the inventory. He gives Pick a bow, muttering a faint 'Arigato' and turns around to walk out of the store. With the dungeon map in hand, he feels a bit confident to try to find one outside the safe walls.