[PP-F01] Jewels for two <EaL,Artisan> (pick)

Enna looked at Pick as he asked how much materials he still needed, It was not much as he looked at his crafting bag, "I only need one more, Think that house has something nice in it so I wanted to look there," as Enna points at the big house at the end of the street. "I will stay active, I like to turn it into something big. So I will make it big," he said smirking a bit. He then walked over to it and tried to open the door, as the did this the door swung open, "Wow, a bit too fast I think, well let's go inside," he said and walk inside. The house looked empty and most things inside looked quite burned, some things were even destroyed. "would be a good hideout for a thief or even bandits, who knows" he said walking to another door and swinging it open.

As he walked inside he spots that this used to be a meeting room, with a long table in the middle of the room and a few chairs on the side with one big chair on the end. "Meeting room for sure, and well it is burned." he said picking up a small note that was on the table, as he reads it he turns to Pick, "Well found out what happened, Someone was a bit jealous of the riches in this town and burned it down, but did not find the treasure of the town," he said as he giggled a bit "Idiot burning down something to only fail horribly," he said as he walked over to the big chair at the end of the table as he looked to the ground he spots something shining, he picks it up and hold it against the sun ray that came in by the roof. "And that is the last part I needed then, Found all materials and found out what happened here, two birds with one stone right," Enna said as he walked back over to Pick and gave him a fist bump in the shoulder not checking his own strength as he did it quite hard. "We should go back now, I think it is getting late already. Come on Let's go!" Enna said talking the lead once more back to the town of beginners. 

@Pick

Spoiler

IDROLE:  104849

LD: 11 [+3 Cloak | +3 consumeble ] 17 [Succes]

Materials 5 [succeded] 

Edited by Ennakai

Pick took a mental note - indeed, this place seemed excellent as a shelter for thieves. Not only were there practically no NPCs, but it seemed that players rarely came here either. This was the first time that Pick had come to the ruined place, and it was surprising because Pick liked to adventure and discover new players. He marked it on his mini-map, knowing that it might come useful in the future. "Want to make it big huh? Confidence is key, and I shall support you the whole way. Like I said, I've got the materials to support at least ten crafters in Aincrad if I want to. Even if I cannot obtain more materials, I will do so just for you." Pick winked, continuing to follow Ennakai as she kept on searching for materials. It would be close now - any moment could be the moment that she finishes up with the quest.

"Excellent, you are not that bad of a material gatherer yourself - perhaps you are an apprentice of luck, just like me. Luck is a valuable asset - make sure to take care of it with care." Pick said as the girl managed to find her last material. This would mark the last material needed for the material gathering session, now she just needed to get the crafting done, and the quest would thus be over. Pick smiled, "Well, if I remember correctly from helping other people on this quest, now you have to go and actually craft the item, right?" Pick wanted to confirm. Since he did the merchant quest, everything was that tad different, but the gist should still be the same.

@Ennakai

as they got back to the town of beginners Enna went straight to the workshop where he needed to craft the item, once inside he puts on a crafters shirts to make sure his normal clothes did not get dirty or anything while being busy. "so let's see, starting with this," as he takes out the materials he just found on the table next to him and start working on one of them, It took not long as the crafting in the game was very easy to start but to get something good was something else. It did not take long before he was done, but his item was not good as it failed right away but as it seemed he could salvage the Crafting Item without losing it. "Well lucky for that I still have the crafting item, Sorry If I take a while to craft it, It is harder then you think," Enna said looking with full concentration to the item in front of him trying to his hand at another change in making an item.

Enna fixed his hair a bit as it was in the way of his few a bit, He looked quite busy doing this and his look on his face was just that one of concentration but he seemed to like it that Pick was there to see him craft. Enna Looked up from the item as he successfully salvages the Crafting item, "Pick I apprised that you came all the way with me, and I will thank you many times more," he said as he wiped his long hair back behind his ears and shoulders.

@Pick

Spoiler

ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results. Salvage
104850 7 8+6=14 Failled Succes

Pick watched as the girl attempted her first crafting attempt ever, only to fail. He didn't know how hard it was to craft something successfully, since as a merchant, he technically doesn't create anything, but identifies things that were found on the floors all over Aincrad. Already, he had managed to obtain profit by selling off a perfect item that had been sold to him, but other than that, he hadn't had much business despite his generous offers. Well, it didn't matter at this particular point - with all the materials he has, it would not be that long before he manages to collect even more, and then use materials to collect Col. Pick smiled, satisfied at his plans while trailing off. It was when the girl finally said something to him when he snapped back into attention. "Well, I'm afraid that my presence here will be far too distracting for you. I will allow you to focus solely on this task at hand, and I'll be meeting back with you once I'm done. I just realized that i have something to attend to for a few moments - hopefully, it won't take that long. I'll be right back before you know it." Pick smiled.

ID: 104880 LD: 4 (No Treasure Chest)

Pick had intended to find a treasure chest outside of the safe zone to bring back to Ennakai as a gift to surprise her, but he failed to do so. Part of the reason was the fact that he had given away his cape which was a valuable asset, and the other reason would be the fact that most things on the first floor were already taken by other players. He soon found himself back at the shop. "Ok, I'm back. So... you done yet?"

@Ennakai

Edited by Pick

Enna looks up from the workbench as Pick says something, He pushes once again his hair to the side and nodded to him "If you think so, I will wait here until you return," Enna says as Pick leaves the workspace. Now Enna was alone in the workspace and lets out a small sigh, "Interesting guy, Maybe he will become something even more interesting." Enna mutters to himself as he goes back to focusing on the item he wanted to make. As he started to work it almost feels like nothing and the materials move from one hand to the other and just fit perfectly into the places Enna puts them in, She turns around the item and puts the Purple jewel he found today on the back, as then a screen pops up and Enna gets to name the item as he then calls it <Luck of time> as the item shines and Enna takes it in his hand.

Then the door goes open again and Pick walks in, asking if Enna was done "Um... ha... Yeah," he says and moves closer to Pick and shows the Pocket Watch he made, It looks quite cool as it used the marble and the Purple Jewel from the Ruins they went to. The Jewel sits at the back of the Pocket Watch while the outskirts in made of marble as you can see the framework and the gears of the watch itself by just looking at it. "Jup, this is it, Luck of Time, It has quite a good thing to have so if you want you can have it, Just to remember me with something," Enna says still holding the watch in front of Pick.

Spoiler
ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results.
104948 12 11+6=17 Succes

Name: Luck of Time
Your Profession: Artist
Your Rank: Rank 1
Roll ID: 104948
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die (3)
Description: A marble white Pocket watch, the golden gear can be seen from the outside as a purple jewel covers the back of the watch.
Post Link:  Link

@Pick

Edited by Ennakai

Pick smiled as he watched the girl finish up with her crafting and offer a pocket watch to him. It was quite fitting for him to use something like this, and honestly, it was far more modest than the cape that he had wanted to buy that would be made out of pure gold. Of course, he would still buy it, since he wasn't that humble of an individual, but a gift from a girl was something that he could never refuse. He would probably use the pocket watch when material searching instead of the cape... now that he had obtained it from her. 

"Well, a gift from someone as charming as you... now that's a gift that I cannot refuse. I suppose it was a great trade off between the both of us - both of us giving the other an important item to remember them by. Well, I must express my thanks," Pick concluded, bowing to show his gratitude for the white marble pocket watch. "Also, congratulations on your achievement of completing this quest which many may consider to be a nuisance of a quest. You handled it well, and I'm looking forwards to doing even more quests with you in the future, if you would have me. Now that your quest is done though, I'm going to have to leave you to your peace so that you may start this artisan business. May the best be to you and your artisan crafting." With a salute and a grin, he was done with his mission of helping a damsel in need, and that was a good way to spend the day if you ask him. Walking backwards, he soon disappeared from the field of vision, leaving and preparing himself for what he would do the very night - obtain a familiar.

Thread Complete:

Pick: +1 SP, +200 Col, +Luck of Time (+3 LD)
@Ennakai: +2 SP, +200 Col, +10 T1 Materials, +Artisan Profession and ability to open shop.