[F01|R5 Blacksmith] Iron Blood: blacksmith CLOSED (pickup only)

Black was busy chatting the owner up about the spiked shield with a thought donned on him. "Hey, do you make Katanas? I was looking for the sharpest T1 Katana you've got. I was thinking that I liked the two hander side of things. Might be fun being a living breathing afro samurai. " He chuckled as he went on to erase his previous order and change it. He heard a voice from behind him as he muttered. "Hold up a second." But the woman nudged him over. Rolling around the lollipop in his mouth, he glanced over at the short woman and listened to her asking after a spear possibly three times longer than her. 

"You sound like you're trying to go pole vaulting at the Olympics." Black chuckled lightly. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spoiler

ID: 106928

CD: 9 (uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 106929

CD: 10 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID: 106930

CD: 5 (Failed Salvage) +3 EXP

ID: 106931

CD: 8 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 106932

CD: 8 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 106933

CD: 2 (Fail) +2 EXP

Dustin picks up his hammer yet again, but he walks over to the girl who had requested a spear. "It's free, because it doesn't require money to make a beautiful sword or in your case spear." He moves back to his anvil and a spear forms pretty quickly. It's black with leather wraps all the way down the sides. It's incredibly sharp to the touch, but is kind of heavy. He sets that spear aside and makes another rather quickly. This spear is sharper than the one before, but it is half as heavy and is entirely red. The next material breaks. Dustin makes another spear, this one almost exactly like the first except it is white instead. He then makes another spear, this one golden, but it looks battle damaged, and it is super reflective. On his last attempt, Dustin breaks the material.

+23 EXP

-6  T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Mina looked up at the shop, a sigh escaping her throat. The shop was labeled as the Iron Blood Blacksmith, and just from peering into the windows, she noticed that the inside was rather cluttered compared to most stores, and that she had noticed a pair of players within it chatting with the owner. As soon as she entered, she noticed a small sign next to the order forms depicting the prices, as well as saying that you could pay in an adventure instead of in col. She stared at it for a moment, a bemused expression on her face, before picking up an order form for the weapons/shields. She walked over to the owner, a faint smile on her face. "Na, naa... I'd like you to make this for me, and I'd like to pay for it in an adventure with you." she said, a smile on her face. "You're probably the only shopkeeper that actually has that rule to be honest..." Mina then held out the order form.

Spoiler

Name: Rose Fang
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Item Type: Weapon (Rapier)
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Par
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/a9/ff/94a9ff758c695c44d5704766374cbc68.jpg
Post Link: [leave blank]

@Dustin

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 2 weeks later...

Cosi walked into Dustin's blacksmith in his continuation of buying new gear for his new build. Dustin wasn't as good as Macradon but he wasn't bad. Plus Cosi knew him a little better than the front line blacksmith. Cosi went over and wrote down his order for the young smith. Hopefully, Dustin would be able to complete the order quickly. Cosi wanted to be able to test out his new arms and armor before he went on any major or dangerous quests. Cosi left the order form with a note telling @Dustin that Cosi would be happy to go on another quest sometime soon. 

Spoiler

Name: Inbrunst
Item Type: Two handed Battle Ax
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: three slots of damage
Description: a war hammer roughly 5’11” in length, inbrunst has a oak handle reinforced with steel, the head of the hammer is relatively small and compact with a spike on one end and a pronged head but that is so it can serve its purpose more efficiently. That purpose is to punch through armor, shatter muscle, and break bone. Inbrunst serves as an extension of its wielder’s will, their vigor, and their fervor.

Edited by Cosi

Dustin picks up a hammer and moves to his anvil. "It's important that I get the shield Black requested of me done first." He pulls his hammer and first material placing it on the table. This first material forms into a buckler. It's small and wooden design is almost laughable, but the splinters from the wood are deadly. "2 thorns slots? Never made one like that before." He pulls out another that instantly breaks. He throws another material on and it forms a knights shield. Heavier than any other shield Dustin has ever made, but the same size as most other shields. "Double Mitigation, I like it." He pulls out three more materials and hammers away at one. Nothing happens and he moves on to the next material. This one takes shape of the described shield in the request. "If I didn't make it, I wouldn't have thought it was possible. A shield that looks like a weapon. Though my shield is based on a weapon." He looks back at his own black shield in the corner. He then turns and crafts a spear, with a single enhancement. Bleed.

Spoiler

Action taken: crafting T1 Shield

ID: 107615

CD: 11 (Rare Quality Success)

ID: 107617

CD: 1 (Critical fail)

ID: 107618

CD: 11 (Rare Quality Success)

ID: 107619

CD: 5 (Salvage on 11+ LD)

LD: 18

ID: 107620

CD: 12 (Perfect Quality Success)

Action taken: crafting T1 2H Assault Spear

CD: 7 (Uncommon Quality Success)

+ 21 EXP

+ <<Tsume's Claw>>

- 5 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Black appreciates the man's timely response as the crunch time until their mission would begin to wane. "Good stuff, Dustin. I'll see you in the fight. He examined the shield item with praise as it would complement his Shukketsu Ryu in a more defensive fashion. The regen effect was like an extra security blanket of mitigation that could help healers effectively conserve energy while keeping them from the mental stress of having to manage resources.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Crafting T1 Rapier

ID: 108422

CD: 1

+2 EXP

ID: 108423

CD: 10 (Rare Success)

+6 EXP

ID: 108424

CD: 9 (Uncommon Success)

+4 EXP

ID: 108425

CD: 11 (Rare Success)

+6 EXP

ID: 108426

CD: 5

LD: 17 (Salvage success)

+3 EXP

ID: 108427

CD: 7 (Uncommon Success)

+4 EXP

Dustin moves into his shop and decides to try and work on the rapier order. He wasn't super fond of the rapier as a weapon, but to each their own. It's not like the boy was just gonna switch to using a rapier out of the blue. Though he had seen some spectacular rapier users in combat, but he thinks that a weapon reflects their user. Dustin is straight forward, but not as straight forward as some rapier users he would know. Most of them actually don't like him. Dustin is also a simple person, you can see exactly what needs to be done with him, like a sword in stone. And it doesn't take much to get to know Dustin, but it takes a lot of work to deal with his shenanigans. The first Rapier he makes is long and silver, like a needle. The blade is shiny, shinier than most blades he had ever made before. "Plus two accuracy. That is gonna be useful." He slides his hands in his pockets and pulls out another material. Making a sharp rapier with +1 Damage he smiles. He then makes an unusual rapier. This one, more like a foil, actually was hollow at the top, like a syringe. At the base of the blade, right above the almost bowl shaped guard, there was a hole. "Holy crap, that looks like it would hurt. I guess it's got damage and bleed." He says, looking at the blade with Dread in his eyes.

+25 EXP

-5 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character   Purpose  
108630 8 9 5 9 Dustin   Crafting T1 rapier  
108629 6 4 17 6 Dustin   Crafting T1 rapier  
108628 9 7 2 1 Dustin   Crafting T1 rapier  
108627 10 8 4 1 Dustin   Crafting T1 rapier  
108626 7 12 2 7 Dustin   crafting T1 2H Battle axe  
108625 7 2 17 9 Dustin   crafting T1 2H Battle axe

108625 - 2 EXP

108626 - 9 EXP

108627 - 4 EXP

108628 - 4 EXP

108629 - 3 EXP

108630 - 4 EXP 

Dustin grabs his hammer and smiles. Today's the day, I just know it. I'm gonna make this hammer and then I can say I helped someone. Ooh, and it's my firend Cosi's. He starts to hammer away at the material, but it breaks in half. Dustin then pulls out another and on the first hit, the hammer begins to take shape. A window pops up revealing the stats of the weapon to the swordsmith. He smiles in pure satisfaction at the weapon he just made for his friend. He sends a Message to Cosi explaining that the weapon has been made and that it's ready for pick up. He makes three rapiers that day, all of the same variety, long and pointy. One is bronze, one silver and one gold. They all have a damage enhancement, and are all the same exact length. Dustin nods as he smiles, slipping those Rapiers into the back of his shop.

+26 EXP

+Inbrunst

-5 T1 Materials 

Edited by Dustin

-Picked up Inbrunst

When Cosi received a message that his hammer was done the blonde haired player quickly made his way over to Dustin’s blacksmith, Iron Blood, so he could pick it up. Once there he greeted the brown haired smith with a smile and a wave and then picked up his hammer, Inbrunst. The hammer was just as he had wanted. The weapon had a heft to it, perfect for breaking bone, and was beautifully reinforced. Cosi didn't have the Col to pay Dustin but they would be going on a gathering trip soon so Cosi would be able to pay the smith back. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hydra walks into the shop on this floor hearing about it a bit from someone, as she walks in she just can believe her own eyes and spotting the tall boy with brown hair, "Dustin Dear, Child I did not know you were running this shop, even better than How about you do something for your teacher, I wanted to get something that just shows that I'm not kidding but I probably don't gonna use it much just use it to scare off people, But Yeah I wanted you to make a weapon, two-handed weapon, that would not be a problem right?" Hydra asked Dustin with a warm smile like she always did and walking up to the boy standing next to them giving a paper with a design and the Enhancements on it, "Not hard right?" Hydra asked before giving another smile. @Dustin

Name: Ladies Twin Blade
Item Type: 2 Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Bleed 2, Damage 1
Description: A Copper handle going down on one side with a red gemstone in the middle of the handle. Two blades go up in the middle blue with runes in them. [Looks]

- Giving 500 Col

Edited by Hydravion
Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character   Purpose  
109473 6 5 8 5 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  
109472 2 5 2 4 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  
109471 5 8 19 6 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  
109470 8 4 13 5 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  
109469 6 11 8 9 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  
109468 1 1 14 3 Dustin   Crafting T1 2H Straight sword  

Edited by Dustin
  • 1 month later...

As I had decided that I wanted to start my new life as adventurer I was walking around the town of beginnings to gather some useful equipment. At the edge of town I found a cluttered workspace with a teenager working in it. As I had just gotten my new outfit from the Hanger for free I was about to ask this one if he would help a small girl like me too with giving a free item, but before I was really able to say anything he greeted me and told me about his prices. "Well, that's good to hear. I really need a weapon from you. And some more things beside that. How about I fill in the forms and you tell me what it'll cost me" I said with a smile on my face. I took two forms and filled them in quickly, then handing them to the boy to hear what they will cost.

Spoiler

Name: Candy Swing
Item Type: 2H Battle Axe
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +1 DMG, +1 ACC
Description: A big axe made from a candy cane
2h_axe_faeyule_17.png?ssl=1

Spoiler

Name: Spiked Cookie
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 2 Thorns
Description: A round shield that looks like it is a chocolate chips cookie. The chocolate chips extend out from the shield forming brown thorns impaling everyone who is drawn towards it by it's aromatic chocolate smell.

Outlander marched triumphantly into the blacksmiths shop, shouting "Buona giornata!at the top of his lungs in a raspy voice. "So, I'm looking to obtain a Sheild and or a one handed spear. I'm willing to pay in both Col and T1 Materials, cause I want Tier one stuff. But if you can make it perfect, that be... Just great." Outlander said, clearing hinting what quality he wanted it. "I specifically want the spear to be called, The Furious Toothpick. That is if you can do it." Outlander waited for a response.

@Dustin

Edited by Outlander

Following the direction of another player, Jun ended up at the edge of the Town of Beginning. 'Maybe.. I took the wrong turn..' He glanced inside a building to see a cluttered workshop and saw a player that could be younger than him. Before he could announce his arrival, the teenage boy had said, "I'll be right with you." Jun nodded his head and stepped inside and walked over to the player. "Ah.. Yes.. Dustin.. Uhm.. I am looking to see if you could make something of this design." He replied to the blacksmith, turning his journal over and pointed at the sword drawing.

Spoiler

Name: Sacred Rose Sword
Your Profession: Blacksmith
ID: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One-Handed Sword
Enhancements: [Damage] [Damage] [Bleed]
Description: A pure white sword inscribed with a blue rose at the center of the guard.

Jun pulled out a pouch filled with Col (500 Col) and placed it on the counter. He pushed the bag toward Dustin and offered him a smile. "I hope this will do! I don't have much on me for now!" He awaited for the blacksmith to answer.

@Dustin

Edited by Jun
  • 1 month later...

Placeholder

Spoiler

Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
114603 10 7 9 10   Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-11 12:15:21
114602 6 8 5 6   Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-11 12:14:59
114601 3 7 4 2   Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-11 12:14:43
114600 3 10 4 10 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-11 12:13:18
114599 7 3 12 4 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-11 12:13:01
114598 3 2 15 6 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet

Edited by Dustin
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler
114628 7 4 10 10 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-12 07:48:43
114627 2 9 12 7 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-12 07:48:23
114626 2 4 9 8 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-12 07:47:38
114625 4 10 20 6 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet 2019-04-12 07:47:06
114624 3 1 11 5 Dustin Msg_hover2.png Crafting T3 Helmet

2019-04-12 07:46:45

114623 2 7 6 6 Dustin

Placeholder

Edited by Dustin
  • 2 weeks later...

Hiring someone to do your business was weirdly pricy. But easy, at the same time? Pinball wanted a weapon. He couldn't keep using his spear in the presence of people who once knew him; what was the point of wearing a disguise if his spear was a dead giveaway? True, that was what his sword was for, but Hestia and Itzal (wherever he was) both recognized Tyrfing too. Plus, if he found himself in a dangerous situation under the guise of Ares, how was he going to defend himself? 

So Pinball picked the first sorry sap he found off the street and pulled him aside. He was a bit standoffish at first, because of his cursor, but Pinball quietly explained he wasn't welcome in town anymore for trying to steal stuff,  and that if he wanted to clear Redemption, he needed an upgraded weapon desperately. The guy wasn't into it at first, but when Pinball slid him some money, he was quickly met with a smile. 

And so the dude hurried down the road to Dustin's shop, with a grin on his face and money in his pocket. The guy was scraggly looking, and in his mid-twenties. He had a bit of scruff on his chin and a sleazy smile, and he walked with a bit of a gross swagger. "Hey, Mr. Blacksmith man," he cried, announcing his arrival to the entire (empty) shop. "I've got an order for ya! Some frontliner dude wants a weapon." He squinted at the order form he was holding as he sauntered up to the desk. "Don't really know what a rare spear is gonna do for him, but he paid me a pretty penny," he mumbled. He slid the order across the desk, and gave him the materials he was told to hand over. The nameless adventurer whistled. "Twenty-five mats when your price is only six? Guess he wants this bad." The man shrugged. "I don't care. Anyway. Leave it out in the front of your shop or somethin' when you're done, I dunno. Catch ya later, bro." And without waiting for a response, the scummy dude made his way out the door. 

Order: 

Spoiler

Name: God Slayer
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear 
Tier: 3
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Bleed
Description: A weapon fit to kill a god. 

Paid Dustin: 

[x25] T3 Materials 

--And trailing after him was a woman dressed in red. She folded her hands behind her back and remained silent, scrutinizing the very few weapons on display. Her unblinking, pupilless red gaze was turned to a large battle axe leaned against the wall, and to both men present, she was just another customer browsing through the selection. Her senses were sharpened. Focused on the man behind her. Listening. When he left, she turned to the shopkeeper and offered him a smile. "Fione will take this one." She was a dainty-looking woman, with a pretty face framed by violet hair that fell past her elbows, but she picked up the large axe with no difficulties. "Quite the smart move, setting your prices this low. It's more accessible to the players who don't have the money for the weapons other shops sell, and you at least get some money back from what is otherwise considered a failed craft."

As she spoke, she glanced over the price list. Six mats would be... one rare weapon.

Curious. How curious.

She didn't open a trade window, instead manifested her Col as a bag of coins and firmly placed it on the counter.

"This is a nice shop. Keep it open."

She placed her new weapon in her inventory and strolled out of the shop.

Spoiler

@Dustin

Bought:

~ T1 <<The Widower>> [2x Bleed] A black battle axe with a reddish gleam. The handle has a red webbing on it and the pommel is shaped like a spider. The blade releases a red smoke. (2H Battle Axe)

Paid:

~ 100 Col

Edited by Arabelle
  • 1 month later...

Dustin flips up his hammer one more time. This always takes so much out of him, but he had a feeling this would be harder than the others. His hand wraps tightly around the material he planned to use and he begins to hammer it. It was nothing like the real world. His pops made knifes in his spare time and sometimes let Dustin try his hand at it himself. Dustin’s hand draws back as he fails 5 times in a row. A sigh escapes his lips and he punches the wall behind him as hard as he possibly can, only for nothing to happen but a purple icon pop up. “Of course. I can’t even do the one thing I wanted to do.” He turns around and notices he has one more material set out for the day. His hand wraps around the soon to be dust, but it surprised him this time. The system takes over and a spear begins to take shape. A spear forms itself on the table and Dustin smirks.

He picks up the spear and and walks out in front of his shop, Slamming the head of the spear into the ground and sticking it there with all his might. He looks over to a player who made a habit of staying near his shop for some reason and points at him. “You see that player from my shop, the one that wasn’t an attractive lady, tell him this is his spear.”

Spoiler
118134 9 11 2 8 Dustin      
118133 10 2 6 8 Dustin      
118132 2 3 15 5 Dustin      
118131 2 7 18 10 Dustin      
118130 1 6 14 7 Dustin      
118129 5 7 8 5 Dustin

-made <<God Slayer>>

-6 T3 materials lost

- 22 EXP Gained

Edited by Dustin

It wasn't long before the bystander took notice of the cloaked and masked teen on the outskirts of the Safe Zone. They were tempted to take the weapon at first, but after seeing him thought better of it and asked if it belonged to him. Ares nodded and accepted the spear, running a hand across the steel polearm. It was made entirely out of steel, which was both impractical and unrealistic. At the butt of the weapon there was long red leather that was wrapped around the pole like a bandana, but he knew it was a touch of personality that'd only get in his way. He stowed the weapon in his inventory and left, feeling both satisfied and absolutely disgusted.

Picked up <<God Slayer>>