[F01|R5 Blacksmith] Iron Blood: blacksmith CLOSED (pickup only)

ID: 105196

CD: 1

ID: 105197

CD: 5

ID: 105198

CD: 12 (Perfect quality success)

ID: 105199

Dustin picks up a material and starts hitting it with his hammer. "I can do this. I've got the experience and the skill. I know how to make this axe." He hits it and the material breaks in half. He sets another one down and it cracks in half. "I can do this, these crafts are my lifeline. I need this for the col." He starts to picture the axe in the request and keeps hammering. He strikes the material one last time and smiles. "I did it." He jumps up in excitement. I actually made the axe. He examines the axe and recognizes the smoke, trailing from the axe. He feels the chill that the axe was made to give. "This is, hehe, perfect." He says picking it up. He hugs the axe and spins around. This is so awesome. He walks to the front of the store and sets the axe outside, setting it right where the note was left.

+13 EXP

+ <<Dread>>

-4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pick had heard that his weapon was finally complete. With this, he would be complete with his build for now, at least, the night build. Just like he wanted, Dustin had left the weapon outside and Pick had been keeping an eye out for anyone near by that might take it. As soon as Dustin walked back into the shop, Pick jumped down with his mask and wig, and everything, before smiling and putting the battle axe into his inventory. Dustin didn't state a price, so Pick left another note saying that he didn't know the price, and instead just simply paid 20 materials. Pick could have honestly just taken the item and left, but he was a gentleman, and he didn't want to do something this bad to Dustin anyways. Besides, Pick had so many materials that he didn't know what to do with all of them, so he might as well give them away.

-20 T1 Materials
+1 Dread (+3 ACC)

ID: 105231

CD: 2

ID: 105232

CD: 9

ID: 105233

CD: 10

ID: 105234

CD: 11

Dustin pulls out a material and starts hammering away. "This is gonna take so frickin long." He hits the material and the first one breaks. He quickly pulls out another and starts anew. The rapier forms, its blue and sparkles with lighting all around it. "It's got paralyze." He looks at the stats and the only enhancement is 1 paralyze. He sighs, naming it Medusa's Eye, named for it's big blue gem of a pommel. He makes another rapier, but this one looks plain other than the red glare on the blade. "I guess it will be the countess's fang" He makes a final rapier and is excited. The blade is sky blue, and the sword is super light. The blade is sharper than any blade he has ever made before. "So it's got two damage enhancements. Nice." He smiles, logging his three creations in his stock book.

+12 EXP

-4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105260

CD: 6

LD: 20

ID: 105261

CD: 3

ID: 105262

CD: 7

ID: 105263

Dustin grabs a material and starts hammering away, yet again. This was almost a habit at this point, so Dustin had become adept at not throwing his hammer. He hits the material and gets frustrated when it breaks in two. He closes his eyes and breathes, grabbing yet another material. I wish I could just go out and help the weaker players, that would make things way easier. He breaks the next material and turns to grab another. All I do here is craft crappy rapiers. I hate rapiers, their awesome speed, pointy blades. They're a recipe for Disaster. My trusty one handed sword here is all damage I need. Perfectly balanced for easier control. She's a beaut. After about twenty hits nothing happens, "I guess it's just a dud." He sighs, putting it back into his inventory.

+6 EXP

-3 Materials

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105280

ID: 105281

ID: 105282

CD: 12

ID: 105283

Dustin pulls out a material and starts hitting it, picturing a rapier, but forgetting the proper shape of the guard and the material breaks. "I can do better." He sets the next material down, this time he feels optimistic. He hits the material and continues to until it breaks again. He grabs one more material, this time focusing on just the order form. He pictures it as best he can and it starts to form in front of him. The pearly blue and pale yellow rapier begins to cool. He looks at the enhancements and it appears to have +2 DMG, and +1 ACC. "This'll have to do." He says, logging his creations for the day.

+13 EXP

+ <<Judgement's Light>>

-4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

[8-30]

ID: 105290

CD: 4

LD: 1

ID: 105291

ID: 105292

CD: 7 (uncommon quality success)

ID: 105293

CD: 11 (Rare quality success)

ID: 105294

Dustin pulls out a material and starts to hit it with the hammer. "I can do something right this time hopefully." He says, hitting the material. He had been doing nothing but practice for that past few days. It's not in his wheel house to be selfish, so he rarely ever did anything for himself. "I hate making this stupid sword. It sucks, I need some better gear to make this easier." He says, breaking the first material. He fails another time before making a successful attempt. "I have to sell this sword." He says, opening the sword's stuff, and sees +1 Damage. Then he makes a sword with +2 Accuracy. The first sword was a red sword with a black cross guard. The second sword was Blue with a white Cross guard. "The gemini blades." He smiles.

+14 EXP

-5 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Artemis pranced into the shop like a little kid. Somehow knowing that he weapon she had ordered was already done. Cough cough. Smiling and giving a small wave to Dustin, she picked up the rapier and examined it. “This looks really good! Thanks by the way, I’ll definitly come here soon.” She grinned at him and sheathed the rapier. 

Bowing slightly, she waved at him again and left the shop with her signature smile. Great, I can finally get some work done! But maybe I should get some armor soon... she sighed, I’ll have to come back to this shop again soon.

+ Lights Judgement

ID: 105509

ID: 105510

LD: 20

ID:105511

ID: 105512

ID: 105513

CD: 8

Dustin gets to work on his crafts and smiles. I could finally make something useful today. He frowns, breaking the first material. He pulls out another material and starts hammering away. Nothing happens so he puts the material away and tries another. This one forms a red blade. All red, no other features. But it was peculiar in the sense that it had no cross guard. The blade had an angled point and only one sharp edge. It was like a straight katana. He pulls up the stats and sees it has 1x accuracy and 1x bleed. The next material used breaks after two hits, but the one after that makes a sword with a green hue. He looks at the stats and smiles. 1x damage appears on the window in front of the player.

+13 EXP

-4 materials

Edited by Dustin

Pinball needed a weapon. He had quit using his spear for the most part, and often he'd join up with lower leveled players. He didn't want to be treated differently because he was a frontliner, even if he was still relatively unknown, and because of his more suppressed feelings about using it he had started choosing not to wear any weapon on his person; but he found that it had consequentially made people suspicious of him. He needed something simple he could use. Something simple and inconspicuous. He had been drilled about supporting up-and-coming crafters, so he had sought out a relatively new blacksmith to help him with this. 
Upon entering the shop, he was greeted by a familiar face. He had joined this guy's group to kill a minotaur. Pinball offered a small wave, closed the door behind him, and silently filled out his order form. It was a callback to his very first weapon from his very first guild, the Emerald Shiv. Pleased with it, he turned it in, and, after some hesitation, paid both in materials and col. He felt that he wasn't paying him enough. "Just for the trouble," he explained, reaching for the hammer that hung on his belt, "and here." He set the tool on the table. "For you." Pinball snapped off a finger gun as he backpedaled. "Gotta start using weapons.

Name: Emerald Razor 
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Item Type: Dagger 
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze 
Description: A small dagger with a crimson leather grip and straight emerald blade. 
Post Link: [leave blank]

Sent to Dustin: 

• 250 Col 
  • 2 T1 Materials 
  • Custom Ambition Tool
    • The Blacksmith's Dream: A simple yet wonderfully crafted hammer. Holding it imbues the wielder with thoughts of greater things. {+1 EXP Per Crafting Attempt} 
Edited by Pinball
Spoiler

ID: 105626

LD: 8

ID: 105627

LD: 13

ID: 105628

ID: 105629

ID: 105630

CD: 9 (Uncommon success)

Dustin picks up his hammer and starts crafting. He breaks the first material, but the second one doesn't do anything. He pulls out a third, but it breaks too. "All I want to do is complete an order." He says, pulling out one last material. "I'm done after this one." He crafts a Crimson dagger with an emerald handle. "Whoops, It's not even strong enough. I'll keep it though, in case I want to use it." He pockets the dagger he calls Venom's fang and walks out of his shop. His new Dagger had 1x Damage, and he wanted to get better with it.

+15 EXP

- 4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Dustin pulls out another material and smiles down at it. "This has to be the one." He starts to hammer the material and frowns as it breaks. And then he pulls out another material and slams it down, it breaks instantly. He throws his hammer and frowns even deeper. "Man, I have to get this done." He says, making a silver dagger that reflects every bit of light that hits it. "1x Accuracy." He says, turning to his table and smiling as he takes another material out and making another dagger. The blade is sharper than any blade he's ever made before. "1x Bleed. Huh, never seen that before." He says. He pulls out his last material for the day. He crafts a dagger, exactly to the request and grins. "Green, does 2x Paralyze." He smiles. That's all he needed.

Spoiler

ID: 105703

ID: 105704

ID: 105705

ID: 105706

ID: 105707

+18 EXP

+<<Emerald Razor>>

+<<Mirror's Blade>>

+<<Blood's Freedom>>

-5 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Dustin pulls out a material and smiles. "This shouldn't take long." He says, hitting the material. It starts to take shape. The blade is gold and has an etching of a sun near the cross guard. The cross guard is also gold and the handle is ivory with Rose etchings on either side. The pommel is a rose and Dustin looks at the sword and utters one word. "Beautiful." He says, pulling up the stats to see 2x damage and 1x paralyze. A smile crosses his face and tears begin to run down his cheeks. He was thinking of his brother and couldn't help it. He looks over to Fury's Hand and keeps smiling. "You can finally rest." He puts the sword in a Display at the front of his store with a sign above it that says, "Fury's Hand" and under it says, "Not for sale."

ID: 105802

+9 EXP

+<<DawnBringer>>

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

He entered the shop. It hadn't been too long of a time since he had ordered the weapon, but without Dustin on his Friend List, he had no way of contacting him to ask when it was ready for pick-up. "Hey," he called out as he entered, closing the door behind him. As usual, he was unarmored, though Zomekko wasn't in her jar. She floated above his shoulder, a ghostly mass of shadow resembling a cat with pure white eyes. She left a trail behind them as they walked, though it quickly faded like a mist. Pinball walked up to the counter, pleased to find his weapon was ready. "Ah!" He smiled to himself, accepting the green weapon. He held the dagger up to the torchlight, admiring the sheen of the newly crafted blade. "Thanks, Dustin. It's great." He had already paid, so Pinball backed off, not wanting to bug the blacksmith. Pinball paused midstride, tossed the weapon into the air, and caught it before it hit the ground - by the blade. "Hmm," he frowned. "Used to be a lot better at that." And without another word Pinball exited, quietly shutting the door behind him. 

Picking Up Order: 

Spoiler

Name: Emerald Razor 
ID: 105707
Roll: 11
Item Type: Dagger 
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze 
Description: A small dagger with a crimson leather grip and straight emerald blade. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16780-f01r4-blacksmith-iron-blood-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=557341

Gained: 

• [x1] <<Rare Dagger>> Emerald Razor: Paralyze / Paralyze  
Spoiler

ID: 105893

ID: 105894

ID: 105895

ID: 105896

ID: 105897

Dustin pulls up a material and smiles, hammering at it to try to make a cool sword. The first material breaks so he keeps trying. He makes a sword, silver and super sharp. The sharpest blade he has ever made. The cross guard looks like it is two bars, swirling together. "3 Damage. That'd put me at a pretty high Damage out put." He says, naming the blade Harbinger's Wrath. He keeps failing until he makes another dagger, with one paralyze. The blade is black and looks like a crows feather, and the pommel is a crows head. "Scarecrow" He says, putting the Dagger on display.

+21 EXP

+<<Harbinger's Wrath>>

+<<Scarcrow>>

-4 Materials

Edited by Dustin
  • 2 weeks later...

Dustin pulls out a material to make himself a shield so he can get stronger. "I gotta start moving up or I'll only go backwards." He says as he starts to hammer away. The first shield he makes is a kite shield with two dragons fighting each other. The dragons have scales which actually poke out and hurt to touch. "So it has thorns, nice." He says, naming it the dragon's duel. He begins to hammer away yet again. This time the material brakes on the first hit. The next two are duds. Then he makes another shield. This one appears to be a dragon's wing, but is really heavy. "Oh, so it has heavy momentum." He says, putting it on the table next to him. The last attempt he makes that day results in a round shield, solid gold. It is incredibly light, so as to not weight the fighter down, but is incredibly tough. "Nice, it has mitigation." A smile crosses his face as he moves it into his inventory.

Spoiler

ID: 106132

ID: 106133

ID: 106134

LD: 11

ID: 106135

LD: 14

ID: 106136

ID: 106137

+20 EXP

+<<Dragon's Duel>>

+<<Dragon's Guard>>

+<<Helios' Guard>>

-4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Dustin pulls out another material, this one his first craft of the day. The first material, however, breaks in two and he throws the material across the room. "This is gonna be a long day." He mumbles, pulling out a new material. This one breaks on the first hit, but Dustin only sighs. As he pulls out another material, he hammer away yet again. This time it forms into a small black and silver shield, slightly longer than Dustin's fore arm. The silver bits are raised, barely visible to the naked eye. It is like a thin kite shield and fits the length of Dustin's fore arm. The shield itself is very light, so as to not slow him down, but it's very sturdy at the same time. "Two slots mitigation, one slot thorns."

Style

Spoiler

1944044150_strykershield.jpg.9797c3e13026bb91a0ba609925ade099.jpg

Rolls:

Spoiler

ID: 106143

LD: 10

ID: 106144

ID: 106145

+14 EXP

+<<Stryker Shield>>

-3 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Ptolemy entered the blacksmith's store with a nonchalant sigh. "So this is the place, huh?" He muttered, glancing around the shop. When he spotted the shop owner, a small smile blossomed on his face. Walking over to him, Ptolemy outstretched his hand and grinned at the fellow player. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Ptolemy. You're the owner of this establishment I assume?" He tilted his head in question. Turning his head to the custom order forms, he gave the shop owner one last smile, "excuse me for a bit." The blue-haired player gave him one last grin before heading off to the custom order forms.

Spoiler

Name: Pinaccle Lance
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: 2H Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Paralyze 
Description: A navy blue and golden spear with a somewhat curved but sharp head.
Post Link: 

As Ptolemy finished his order, he let out a relieved sigh. "Now that that's finally over with," he coughed into his arm. "I hope you try your best when making this." He murmured, giving Dustin a smile and a pat on the shoulder on the way out.

@Dustin

Spoiler

ID: 106400

CD: 2 (Fail)

ID: 106401

CD: 1 (Fail)

ID: 106402

ID: 106403

CD: 10

ID: 106404

ID: 106405

Dustin grabs his hammer and makes his way over to the request book. So many requests and barely enough time. I need to hurry up and try to fill it out. He moves over to his forge and lifts his hammer high above his head and brings it down on a material. He does this a few more times before the material breaks. Damn. Gotta keep going. He breaks the next material in one hit and makes a spear. The spear had a red gleam to it and Dustin knew exactly what to expect. Other than the red gleam though, it's pretty bland. Next Dustin makes a better spear, with lightning swirling around it. The spear is incredibly sharp and super light, also made of solid titanium. He attempts to make two more but they both are duds.

+20 EXP

-4 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Black had approached the Blacksmith’s shop with captivation jutting out of his eyes as he arched his brows, candy coating his tongue as he marveled the site of the shop. It was handled with a blacksmith’s care, though smaller than the main competition. However, Black was somebody who supported the underdog’s mission. “Hell of a place you got here. I see you’ve been cracking away at the steel and making all kinds of shanks, shields, and things to bash open some skulls, eh?” The man’s sable skin was as sandy brown and his blonde mane was unkempt. He had tattoos along the sleeves of his arms that popped out of his blue and tan armor. Most of which were affiliated with hip-hop, the United States Marine Corps, Urdu quotes or Japanese art. As his forearms spelled adventure, so did his demeanor, regardless of the fact that he was level one. “I’m level one and I’m looking to kickstart my adventures and I chose you because I like to support a guy when their trying to build their vision. Always feels more badass to watch them prosper and see what they grow into.” He confesses as he writes down his orders.

Spoiler

Name : [Tsume's Claw]
Your Profes sion: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [Shield]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [2 REG 1 TNT]
Description: [This item is a  Japanese inspired parrying weapon called a wakizashi that operates as a shield. It cannot use Sword Arts, but implements skills related shields. Though, it may appear as a weap on, that is purely cosmetic. ]
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

“I’m open to paying col, but I also know how much of a pain gathering materials can be. Especially when you have failures there or with crafting. If you have a lot of orders, I can gather up materials. Otherwise I’ll just pay col...or adventures. I got some basic, intermediate, and advanced maps. Maybe once I make it to the hire floors, I'll bring you along for the ride and we might score some treasure or cool loot.”   He added. "Oh, and to sweeten the pot. I can whip up some snacks that can make finding things a lot easier for when you're gathering or boost your crafting EXP. We got to work smarter, not harder, you feel me?"

@Dustin

Edited by Black

Mutsu pushed open the door to the blacksmith's shop on the edge of the Town of Beginnings and stuck her head inside. It was definitely a Blacksmith's shop, of that she had no doubt. But, from what she could see it looked as if there were mostly axes and certainly nothing that she would consider a proper weapon. Having tromped throughout the Town in search of a proper weapon that would be an improvement over the vanity weapon she was currently using, the short woman was in no mood to continue her search. It was time to order something and be done with it. After all, there were no experience point rewards for weapon shopping.

Pushing the door the rest of the way open, she marched into the shop, jingling merrily with every step, and pushed up next to @Black at the counter. She reached for an order form on the counter, but Black was in the way and her arms weren't quite long enough. "Ahem," she declared and, when he was slower than she wanted him to be in moving a half step to the side, she gave him a dig in the ribs with her elbow. "Aha!" The woman gave a slight hop, getting herself half onto the counter and reached all the way across it, and in front of Black in the process, to snag one of the forms before sliding back to the ground in a jingle of bells. In short order she had tapped the fields on the form and filled it out.

Spoiler

Name: Pezhetairoi Spear
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two-Hand Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: A sarissa, 18 feet in length, made of highly polished cornel wood with a broad, leaf-shaped, spear head made of silver and two silver bells tied near the head of the weapon.
Post Link: [leave blank]

"How long and how much?"

(Tag @Dustin)