[F01|R5 Blacksmith] Iron Blood: blacksmith CLOSED (pickup only)

Image result for blacksmith shop

You walk into the shop on the edge of the town of beginnings and see a cluttered work space with an average looking teenage boy carrying new swords. "I'll be right with you." He smiles, setting down the stuff and wiping himself off. "What can I get for you? I make all kinds of weapons and heavy armor. But at this point I'm pretty limited on crafts per day. The name's Dustin by the way, and yes, I do run this shop." He smiles, leaning on his anvil.

"So, I'll make you a weapon, but I'll have to know your price range, then I'll make a price based on what you can pay and what you ask for. Sound fair?" Dustin asks, grabbing his hammer and tossing it up. "Remember though, I'm also an adventurer for hire. You can pay me with an adventure for two free weapons." He looks through his inventory. "Now that my policy has been stated, are we in business?"

Spoiler

EXP: 274

Crafts Per Day: 6

T1 Mats: 20

T3 Mats: 18

Order form

Spoiler

Name: [whatever you want]
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll:[Leave Blank]
Item Type:
Tier: [1, 2]
Quality: [uncommon, rare, or Perfect]
Enhancements: [anything within my ability]
Description: [physical description]
Post Link: [leave blank]

Prices

Spoiler

Prices are based on tier

100* tier for Uncommon

250* tier for Rare

500* tier for Perfect

Also you can pay in Mats

1* tier for Uncommon

2* tier for Rare

3* tier for Perfect

(Also, you can choose to pay with a gathering RP, in which you keep the all of the col and 75% of the materials. This will take 100% off of the request and the next one)

Stock

Spoiler

Uncommon

Spoiler

[40 col] T1 <<Phoenix's Wrath>> [1x Accuracy] a battle axe, it's red, it has a wooden handle and it has a spike on top. This spike is the shape of a phoenix head and the blades of the axe are shaped like bird wings. (2H battle axe)

[40 col] T1 <<Void Axe>> [1x Keen] A white battle axe with a black glare and white smoke coming off. A black handle with gilded etchings in it. (2H battle axe)

[40 col] T1 <<Beauty>> [1x Accuracy] A grey battle axe, dull at a glance but elegant up close, due to etchings only the user can see (2H battle axe)

[40 col] T1 <<Medusa's Eye>> [1x Paralyze] A blue blade and blue gem at the pommel (Rapier)

Rare

Spoiler

[100 col] T1 <<Failure's Triumph>> [2x Damage] A black battle axe with a golden handle and a blue glare across the blade, has a ruby pommel at the bottom. (2H Battle Axe)

Perfect

Spoiler

Ready for Pick up

Spoiler

Tools

Spoiler

The Blacksmith's Dream: A simple yet wonderfully crafted hammer. Holding it imbues the wielder with thoughts of greater things. {+1 EXP Per Crafting Attempt}

Edited by Dustin
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pick had noticed that his friend, Dustin, had finally started his blacksmith profession, and he was happy that he had finally started the shop. Pick, of course, would decide to check out his shop on the first floor, and drop off some materials in return for the blade that Dustin had made just for him during his earning a living quest. It was certainly a feat worth showing gratitude for, and Pick would do just that. It's just the question of how many materials he wanted to give to the man, and soon he settled around maybe thirty-ish. With a smile, he entered the shop and greeted the man, "Delightful. So you finally started the your shop. I guess I'll be picking up my blade as we arranged. Here is the materials that I am probably not going to use, have a go at crafting more items." Pick finished, opening his menu and starting the transaction. "Huh, I thought we arranged for the blade to be named something related to gold. Well, since you named it your own name, I guess I'll be wielding it for now. I don't like your taste in naming items, though."

-30 T1 Materials
+1 Dustin (Dagger)

Edited by Pick
  • 3 weeks later...

Pick needed a new axe - his plans were coming into reality in no time. He was ready, although not that high-leveled yet, to fulfill the prophecy of his success, to dominate the world through wealth and through illegal methods. That is what Pick liked to do, and that is what Pick does. He smiled, opening his inventory and checking to see if everything else was in place. He had some armor ordered from Hei that he needed to pick up, but other than that, he had basically everything except for the axe that would prove to be quite important. Pick smiled, walking at night as he found himself staring at the shop of one of his first great friends in Aincrad. "In order to succeed, I cannot have friends. Only acquaintances, and professionals willing to get the job done. Connections are quite easy to be maintained, if I may say so myself," Pick said to himself, walking to the door as his path was lit up by moonlight. Placing a note there, he requested a weapon anonymously. In the note, Pick also asked for the price of the item, since, you know... the shopkeeper never set a price for his items in his shop.

Name: Dread
Your Rank: 1
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x Accuracy
Description: A black battle axe that is light to wield to ensure the user's flexibility. It's blades are sharp enough to pierce a rock, and ensures accurate contact as the user does so. It's completely pitch black, with pixelated trails of smoke coming from within the axe to send dread down the throats of victims.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

[First craft of the day]

Dustin sets down a material to start the battle-axe, requested in an unusual manner. Dustin doesn't like anonymous requests, but col is col. "Ugh, just a stupid rare. I hate this. I'll call you Failure's Triumph. Maybe you'll sell with a dope name like that." He looks at the black battle axe with a blue glare. "Guess I was unlucky to get a rare, would've almost been perfect. The gilded handle, the Ruby red pommel. It's an axe fit for a god." Dustin looks through the enhancements. He sees 2 damage slots. "Just like Fury's hand. Nice." He chuckles, turning to put the axe on Display. "You better sell. If you don't you're rusting in a lake." Dustin smirks, turning to the front Desk and filing the item in his stock book. "2 handed Battle axe, Rare quality, with 2 damage slots." He sets the book back in his desk and walks to the axe. "Make me proud."

ID: 104737

CD: 11 (Rare quality)

+5 EXP

+<<Failure's Triumph>>

-1 T1 material

Edited by Dustin

[second craft of the day]

Dustin looks around his shop, "Okay, I'll try making another one, but that's it for today. I have to adventure soon." Dustin grabs a material and places down the metal and slams his hammer down as hard as he can, over and over. He pick up his hammer and hits the material as hard as he can, this time the weapon begins to take shape. It's a battle axe, but this time it's red, it has a wooden handle and it has a spike on top. This spike is the shape of a phoenix head and the blades of the axe are shaped like bird wings. Dustin sighs, as this is the second coolest weapon he has ever seen and it was a stupid uncommon with 1 Accuracy slot. "Stupid axe. Whatever, I'll call you Phoenix's Wrath" Dustin puts the new axe in his stock book and puts his hammer on the wall.

ID: 104749

CD: 10 (Uncommon quality)

+3 EXP

+<<Phoenix's Wrath>>

-1 T1 Material 

Edited by Dustin

[First craft of the day]

Dustin picks up his hammer and slams it down. "Let's do this, there's no way I can fail again." He repeatedly strikes the material until it starts to take shape. He watches as the black axe with a red gleam appears. Bleed damage, nice. He notices a red smoke coming off of the axe. "A lot of bleed." He looks at the item's stats. It has two bleed slots and it's a rare quality. He looks down to the handle which has a webbed design all the way down and a spider shaped pommel. "The widower." He had decided to name the axe after it's appearance.

ID: 104790

CD: 11 (Rare quality)

+5 EXP

+<<The Widower>>

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

Artemis gave a low sigh as she entered the shop. "Hey Dustin! How have you been? I'm just gonna go fill out the custom form or whatever," she pointed to wherever the order forms were and grinned. Walking over to it, she filled it out with her tongue sticking out in concentration. "And.. done!" She placed the form wherever it needed to be and grinned. "Just message me when you finish it, okay? I don't need it right away either, so don't dwell on it. Thanks!" She gave him a finale wave before walking out of the shop with a smile full of enthusiasm. 

@Dustin

Spoiler

Name: Judgment's Light
Your Rank: 1
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: + 2 DMG, + 1 ACC
Description: A slender pearly blue and pale yellow rapier. The handle has a few flower like designs o it.

- 500 Col

[Second Craft of the day]

Dustin grabs a material. "I hope I get it right this time. I need the experience and I need the col." He thinks of the described design of the axe and tries to picture it as clearly as he can in his head. Focus Dustin. You can do this. You need to make sure you know what to make and that you understand how it works. "You know what to do. Just hit it and make sure you focus on every hit. You can do this. You're gonna be the best Blacksmith in Aincrad." Dustin hits the material and it splits in half and disappears. "Dang it." He throws his hammer across the shop and shouts. Why can't I do this?

ID: 104818

CD: 3 (fail)

+1 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[First craft of the day]

Dustin puts a material down and begins crafting. It's not that difficult to make an axe, it's making it perfectly. He slams his hammer down and the axe begins to take shape. "I swear if this one doesn't fit the requirements I'm gonna be so p*ssed." He looks at the axe and it's the exact opposite of the axe requested. It has a white blade and a white smoke coming off. The handle is black and the glare on the blade is actually black. "This is so cool. It sucks that it's only an uncommon." He picks up the axe and sets it aside. I'll try making a rapier next, maybe then my luck'll change"For now, I've got to take care of the void axe." 

ID: 104875

+3 EXP

+<<Void Axe>>

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[Second Craft of the Day]

Dustin tries to picture a rapier in his mind as he repeatedly strikes the material on the table. "I can do this. It's not that hard." He hits the material again and again until it splits in half and he breathes out heavily. He closes his eyes and opens them sharply, drawing his hand with the hammer back and throws the hammer across the shop. He shouts as loud as he can and kicks the table. "All I want to do is complete a request." He sits on the floor in his dark shop alone. I regret taking this job. All I ever wanted to do was help people. It's my one purpose in life.

ID: 104895

CD: 6 (Salvage)

LD: 6 (mats lost)

+2 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[First craft of the Day]

Dustin pulls out a rock and starts hitting it with his hammer. It's taken me so many tries because I'm so impatient. I need to find a way to get it through my head that I can't rush perfection. He hits the material one last time and it cracks. No. Not again. Please no... He starts trying to force the pieces back together. "No... Don't break. All I've done is try my best. Maybe my best isn't good enough. Maybe I have to improve myself." He says, wiping his anvil of the dust. "I have to be at my best to become the best."

ID: 104925

CD: 8 (Salvage)

LD: 3 (Mats lost)

+2 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[Second Craft of the Day]

Dustin grabs a material and starts working on the next try right away. "This customer has waited long enough. I need to get this done." He says, picturing the axe as best he can and hammering away. He keeps hammering until he feels his hammer strike the anvil, at which point he is brought back to his senses. "Crap, I failed again. Dustin learns the art of smithing, I failure at a time." He chuckles to himself. "Nah, that attitude will only make it worse. I can do this." He says, breathing calmly and picking up his hammer. He hits the anvil one good time and goes over to his desk to record the results of the craft. I need to get better or I'll never beat out the other Blacksmith.

ID: 104926

CD: 4 (fail)

+1 EXP

-1 T1 material 

Edited by Dustin

[Third Craft of the Day]

Dustin picks up his hammer and starts the crafting process. "I know how to make this axe. I know what it requires." He keeps hitting the material. All it takes is the right hits in the right place. He sets his hammer down having broken the material. Who designed this crafting process? Kayaba? Was it not enough to trap us in this death game? Did you have to try to make us want to die? He asks himself and throws his hammer. "I'm gonna use my sword to kill you Kayaba. The first chance I get you're dead." He points his sword to the sky. This is my oath, I will destroy you and clear this game. I will see my mother again. He sheathes his blade and sits in the corner. "I will make the blade that kills you. Whether I survive to drive the sword through your chest or not."

ID: 104947

CD: 8 (Salvage craft)

LD: 2 (Fail)

+2 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

Prometheus walks into this stranger's shop and asks for the mans assistance. "I need a sword, one that does a lot of damage. I'd like it soon too." He says, turning around. "Make it one handed, I want to try it out." He says, making his way to the front of the store and turning. That's a cool axe. He looks at the axe with a similar look to that of a Phoenix. "That's a cool axe. But I want a sword. And make it snazzy." He says, looking the smith in the eyes. The heavily armored player makes his way over to the request form book and writes in it for a few seconds. "That should about cover it. Here you go."

Spoiler

Name: The Flame's Oath
Your Rank: 2
Item Type: 1H curved sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 1 DMG, 1 ACC
Description: A blade that starts red towards the handle and grades to black as you move up the blade, The cross guard is a flame, that starts in the middle at the top of the grip and diverges to either side of the blade. The pommel is a Phoenix's head.

-250 col

[First Craft of the day]

Dustin starts his craft early that day and regrets it soon after. I woke up early for this? He sets his hammer down and walks away for a while. Loud crashing comes from the back room and once again Dustin enters, this time with a book. "THE ART OF SMITHING REQUIRES A MUTUAL RESPECT FOR THE SWORD AND THE HAMMER." He shouts at the hammer. The player picks up the hammer and tosses it across the room, I hate this stupid job. I wish I picked like fisherman or something. OOh or a librarian. That would've been cool, I'd just sit around all day, help people get their info and leave. I should've been a librarian.

ID: 105008

CD: 3 (Fail)

+1 EXP

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[Second and third craft of the day]

Dustin picks up his hammer and returns to his anvil. "Time to start again." He starts hammering away and the material breaks. "Great, what else is new?" He says, pulling out another material and starting right away. This time the axe begins to take shape, but it appears to be a boring axe. All grey, very dull. But, this axe has no glare. I has no real defining features, until he looks at it closely. It has very faint etchings on the blade that can only be seen if you know they are there. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?" He says, in remark to the etchings on the axe.

ID: 105012

CD: 3 (fail)

ID: 105013

+4 EXP

+<<Beauty>>

-2 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105108

CD: 2

ID: 105109

CD: 1

ID: 105110

CD: 11

Dustin started crafting again. "I can't believe I waited so long to get started." He hit the first material until it broke. Crap, I can't let it get me down though. I need to get better. He pulls out another material and starts crafting again. "No way can I mess up this time. I've got this in the bag." He fails on the first hit. Breaking the material in half he pulls out another. I'm just gonna make the sword. He hammers away and makes the sword. "I did it. I made a weapon." He picks up the red sword. He analyzes every detail of the sword and sets it down. This one I can give to that heavy armored guy.

+7 EXP

+<<The Flame's Oath>>

- 3 T1 Material

Edited by Dustin

[first second and third crafts]

ID: 105137

CD: 3

ID: 105138

CD: 4

ID: 105139

CD: 2

Dustin grabs his hammer and starts hammering away. "I have to do it right this time. I need the col. And I want to help people." Dustin breaks the first material, having been distracted by his want to be successful. Dang it. I needed that though. He pulls out his hammer and keeps going, holding the material to keep in the right state of mind. I can do this. I need to make sure I know when to stop. He stops, but the material breaks anyways. "Dang, why'd it break that time?" He sits down. I'm so tired. It's the worst thing to have to craft like this everyday. I wish I could hire someone to help me. Kadin definitely would've helped. He sets his hammer down and laughs. "He would've run the shop by now."

+3 EXP

-3 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105151

CD: 11 (rare success)

ID: 105152

CD: 7

LD: 5

ID: 105153

CD: 8

LD: 18

ID: 105154

CD: 1

Dustin picks up his hammer. "I need to find a way to properly make this axe." He says, slamming his hammer down. The hammer strikes the material and it starts to glow. Taking the shape of an axe, Dustin get's excited. He sees the red axe and just throws his hammer falling to the ground and shouting. "I hate this stupid job." He sits with his legs in his arms. I've done nothing but mess up. I hate this stupid game. He pulls himself up and slams his hand on the table. He kicks the table and walks out of his shop.

+<<Red Axe>>

+10 EXP

-3 T1 Materials

Edited by Dustin

Prometheus walks in and grabs the sword, "Thanks hombre, but I've got somewhere to be." He turns and walks out, not looking back. He's a nice guy, but he's too weak. He's almost too nice. I hate him. But, he is a good blacksmith, and I might just use him. He walks into the crowd in the center of the town of beginnings and disappears. "I have to disappear, no one can know where I am." He hides, turning and sitting on a bench. It's a good thing he didn't want to talk, cause that talking crap, not for me. He chuckles.

+<<The Flame's Oath>>

Edited by Prometheus