[PP - F02] Punching rocks(for 'fun')<<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (with Hikoru)

Rithe becomes visibly captivated by the weapon placed on the bar. It had a certain, ethereal, look to it. Her eyes go wide as she hears Hikoru discuss the phase enhancement. Something that powerful exists? With something like that, even a relatively weak player could put a dent in a floor boss' health bar. "Ama..? Ahhhmah..?" She struggles with the word before giving up trying to pronounce it. "W-what does it mean?" She asks, genuinely curious. Before she can respond to Hikoru's comments about how he feels as a high level player, their drinks arrive. Rithe sips her cocoa, holding the cup with both hands and looking over at her companion. "I guess, as a f-frontliner, you're kind of like everyone's big brother." As soon as the sentence leaves her mouth, she feels awkward. That was weird wasn't it? I just said something strange. Argh! She appears almost exasperated with herself. She begins a small speech, stammering at the beginning but gains more confidence in her words as she goes on. "I just w-wanted to say... thanks again, for helping someone like me o-out. You d-didn't have to go out of your way to make me feel welcome in this world, but you did. And I'm seriously grateful for that." Rithe smiles at the end of her sentiment, and returns to sipping her cocoa.

Hikoru was about to speak to explain what the name meant, when the drinks arrived. He nodded to Rex, and Rex nodded back in their silent communications, then he took a sip of the drink, enjoying the flavor, even though he would feel no actual "Kick" from the drink. That was one of the things he would miss about the real world, along with a lot of other things. But, he had learned to deal with the loss by enjoying the little things about the world he lived in now. He enjoyed the flavor for a moment, before setting down the cup.

"I am nowhere near a big brother." He said with a sigh. "I am actually, in my own eyes, one of the children that look up to others..." He shook his head. "My level may be high, and I may have experience, but a leader can't lead without followers... And I myself have none. Other than the info brokers of course, but I feel as if I don't have the respect of the frontliners..." He looked at the girl, and gave a slightly awkward smile. "Sorry, I started rambling." He chuckled. "and the name means 'Armor Broken', and I thought it fit well." He said with another chuckle, then he took a sip of his drink quietly.

She consumes her drink quietly, listening attentively. She places the empty container on the bar, and focuses on Hikoru's words, frowning slightly when he explains that he isn't respected among the others. "That doesn't m-make sense to me... If you've been fighting long and h-hard to call yourself to one of the strongest in the world, you should d-deserve some respect." and then slightly quieter, "Especially from the people w-who can most relate to you." She sighs after her long winded comment and goes back to listening. In response to Hikoru's admittance of rambling, Rithe laughs awkwardly along with him. "I think I went a little over board a-also." Hearing the translated name for the weapon, Rithe gives a short comment, "That makes sense." before grabbing her cup and trying to take a sip, forgetting that it is empty and setting the drink awkwardly back down on the table. "Now that I have martial arts... what should I do with them?" she says almost to herself. "I think there was a mid range quest called calming the soul, maybe I'll try that.." she mumbles quietly.