[OP] [F01] The Meeting

Kiro returned to the Town of the Beginnings, where most of the people in this world were, with a gentle smile on his face. He had only met a single person that resulted to be nice and helpful to him so far, and he wanted to meet even more. The blue-haired child glanced towards the player board swiftly with his azure eyes, noticing that the parties that he had seen previously weren't there. The boy gulped in disbelief, unable to figure out what happened to them without panicking. A lot of time had passed since he last saw them, so it didn't make much sense for them not to be there recruiting more beginners to support and protect them. Perhaps they were going to train for a while longer, and to make the starters even stronger. He let his positivity through his train of thoughts but shook his head upon noticing that it wasn't the best time to be spacing out thinking about such things and that he should use that time to think about a way of finding new people that he could rely on. His eyes scanned the area, finding many options that could result helpful in his task but opted to go with the three that seemed to be the most interesting of all of them. His first thought was to use the player board, now that it made it easier for the dark-haired male to find him.

However, the child wasn't sure about how frequently people checked it to find others and help them. The second option would be to start asking everyone he saw roaming around, though that could result to be annoying to a few people and he surely didn't want that to happen. The third and last option resulted to be sitting down near a restaurant and wait for someone to come by. Kiro released a sigh of disappointment, deciding to stand near the wooden board and wait for someone to approach him. “In the meantime, what should I do? Something that would help to recruit people like me…”  he mumbled to himself while rubbing his chin, looking down to the floor. The short kid rose his head and crossed his arms, sitting down on a nearby bench. He brought out his menu and set an announcement on the giant board, hoping that someone would come by and accept his request. The note read: “Looking for people who are interested in helping each other. Contact me if you’re interested.” He was satisfied with the sheet of paper and, hopefully, other people were too.

@Sunova @Kuruyama 

Spoiler

Stats:

Kiro | Level 1 | 20 HP | 2 Energy

0 MIT | 0 ACC | 4 DMG | 0 EVA

Battle Ready Inventory:

Rare 1H Straight Sword [+2 DMG]
Leather Beginner Armor [Vanity]
3x Starter Healing Potions [heals 50 HP]

Edited by Kiroo

It has been a long time that Su did set foot on the First Floor and the town of beginners, But it was always good to see that people come here and started their adventure. Su was one of the people who got a bit more luckier and got to meet a Higher level player than her, much higher. Even if this floor was full of people that wanted out for an easy target Su knew what kind of people to trust and what people not. The Small White haired girl walked into the area where most players met up with others, this was also the place where her day started but in a more running away. She looked around to see what was going on some people where here to seek help and others where here to give help to people, Su was mostly both as she came here. Her eyes then spot a small boy sitting on a beach near the notice board, "He looks young, Is he waiting for someone?" she said to herself looking at the small boy with blue hair.

She had an idea, the small boy looked lonely on that bench and Su was not okay with people just sitting lonely on themselves. she walked over to the bench from behind and jumped over the bench and sat down next to the boy with blue hair. She looked at him giving him a small wave and a smile, "Hye There! what are you doing here all by your self," she asked him nicely. She looked the boy up and down and smiles at him again, How old is this boy, maybe around 15 or 12, he really looks young, She thinks to herself not knowing how the boy would react to her jumping over the bench just a second ago, but it was the second time that she did something like this and last time it went very smooth and she even got a friend out off it.

@Kiroo

Kuruyama was enjoying some time to himself, it was nice to just take a moment to enjoy the surroundings. He was on his way back to a local workshop on floor one when passed by a few notice boards along the way. Normally he wouldn't give them a second thought, however, today was different. He was mighty curious with the ongoings of the town and hoping to place an advertisement on the board himself looking for recommendations on gear shops, but that would have to wait. "Hmm... Looking for people who are interested in helping each other... Maybe it wouldn't hurt to see what this is about, maybe someone found something that they're not sure they can take on themselves and are inquiring for assistance." Kuruyama had his mind made up and decided to send a message to the user who posted the advertisement, the message said, <"Hello, I saw your post on the notice board and would like to offer my services, I don't think that I can of much assistance, however, as I am only level one. Even though, I still will put my best foot forward and assist in any way that I can."> 

He smiled as he finished the message, content with how the message was structured and formed. Kuruyama then tapped send and he awaited a response until then he would check out some of the various shops that were around him to see if he could find anything worth purchasing that might help. As he entered the first shop of many he quickly realized that he didn't ask for the location to meet his potential new teammate. He slapped himself on the forehead and cursed at himself under his breath for not catching it sooner when he could've made a change to his message. "Oh well," He sighed, "I guess it's too late to do anything about it now, we'll just have to hope that he sends his location with his response."

Stats/Equip:

Spoiler

«Kuruyama»

| Lv: 1 | HP: 20/20 | Energy: 2 | DMG: 5 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 1 |

«Equipped»

| Main Hand: Honor's Call (T1 Rare 2h) | Off Hand: N/A | Armor: N/A | Cloak: Blood Red Cloak (vanity) |

«Battle Ready Inventory»

| x3 Starter Healing Potions (50 HP) |

@Kiroo @Sunova

Edited by Kuruyama

Kiro had established himself in the new store, gazing around his area to see if someone had seen his message and came by to speak with him about what he needed assistance with, or if a member of the beginners had come back from their training session. However, it seemed like none of them was right and he was just waiting for someone that would most likely not appear. The blue-haired and eyed child released a sigh of sadness, holding his forehead with his right palm while trying to think for something else that he could do to gather the attention of others who would like to help him out. He quickly rose to his feet and clenched his fist, moving a single step away from his current spot. Before he could do anything else, the boy was interrupted by a young-looking woman questioning him about his current objective. He nodded his head in response, pointing at the player board with his finger and proceeded to explain what he was doing with words. “I was waiting for someone to come by and help me train a little bit, but no one really came. You’re the first person, but I don’t think you read my request,” he calmly said, flashing a gentle and friendly smile back at her while bowing his head.

“My name is Kiro, and it is a pleasure to meet you, miss,” he added, noticing a pop-up in his menu. The boy proceeded to open up his menu by swiping his finger downward and entering his messages. He had never received one from someone, so he was excited to figure out who it was. Kiro read through the entire message, which was a reply to his announcement from someone whose name the child didn't know. The youngling opened the reply box and started to type a reply, which read: “Good morning. I have received your message, and I wanted to send you my coordinates so we could meet up. Thank you for accepting my request, and I’m looking forward to working with you.” Not long after, he sent another reply with his exact coordinates so he could be tracked through a map. The blue-haired kid turned back at the female and tilted his head to a side, wondering why she approached him. Perhaps she wanted to speak with him for a while, which he would surely not mind now that he would learn more about the events that have been taking place on the other floors. Truth to be told, Kiro only knew about the mysterious murders and that he should never lower his guard because they could always strike him when he expects it the least. “What about you, miss? What are you doing here, and would you like to come along?” He questioned in a curious tone of voice, hoping that she would accept his request.

@Sunova @Kuruyama

Su looked at the boy as he said he was waiting for someone to train him a little bit. "Training, you sound like me when I started here, I got a bit of training from a higher level player, and she is still helping me. But no I did not read the request," she said looking out into the street a bit. It was kind of nice to see that lower leveled players wanted to train with groups and not alone as most people did. "Training Is good, so who knows who comes and joins you,  maybe a higher level than me even," she said now just wanting to see how this was going to plan out. The boy then said his name was Kiro, "Pleasure to meet you too Kiro, Name is Sunova but just call me Su," Su said smiling again to Kiro. the kid then opened the menu and it seems like he was answering a message and then turned to Su as he asked what she was going to do. "Ooh yeah, well you know what I tag along with you, It sounds like Fun," she said looking at Kiro tapping her Katana on her back.

It sure sounded like fun and Su knew a good spot to train a bit as she did this herself once before surely whoever was that in the message of Kiro would come too and she was happy to help training as she was pretty tactical and kind of a leader. "I Sure like to come, I can even help you train As you are looking to be a lower level then me I can surely help you, but I'm not that high myself but I have some experience in this world, even helping to track down a murderer," she said sounding a bit more energetic then before. It was surely an experience richer if she helped someone out for the first time, and surely she could teach him what she has been taught By her friend who helped her the first time ever.

@Kiroo @Kuruyama

Kuruyama was already on his third shop just browsing when he noticed that he had a notification pop up in his vision, he flicked open his menu and looked at his messages. He was delighted that he had a reply, not only that, there were coordinates to the location of the meetup. Kuruyama tapped on the coordinates and soon small blips started showing him the way to his target destination. He waved farewell to those in the shop and went about his business. Surprisingly it wouldn't be long before he would arrive and meet up with this person. Once the restaurant was in view, he saw two individuals locked in conversation a blue haired youth and what looked like a young girl with white hair and a katana on her back. Had he not been following his navigation to the meetup spot, he would never believe that he would be meeting up with two children. He had let out a heavy sigh, "Guess it's time to babysit..." He then made his way up to the two to join in on the conversation. He practically towered over the two standing at six feet tall, The sword on his back was about the same height as the female if she were standing up. "Hello, my name is Kuruyama." As he introduced himself, his blood red and mostly black cloak swayed in the wind. He had his arms crossed slightly and he smiled slightly. "I may only be level one, however, I believe there is strength in numbers and with each of us watching each other's backs I know that we'll make it just fine. Anyway, what is the current conversation topic?"

@Kiroo @Sunova

Edited by Kuruyama

Kiro listened to her comments about training and her past experiences with even higher leveled players. It was surely a great experience that kept her going and that gave her the muse to fight and to protect others, as well as giving them a reason to fight alongside each other; to finish the one-hundredth floor and finish this death game for once. He agreed with the female and hoped that one day he could meet one of these high leveled players aside from the one he had met earlier;  the adult was a very nice individual, enough to approach him out of the blue and support him in his adventure which was something that he appreciated the most. The blue-haired child stood silent for a moment, observing his menu while keeping an eye on the woman now that he wasn't trying to ignore her or make it seem like he was. She continued to speak, and finally mentioned his messages when she went ahead and read about his announcement; she decided to join him and the person that agreed to help him out while only being level one player like himself.

He returned his full attention to her, holding a gentle smile on his face. “Thank you very much, miss. Having you around will surely help us in our training session. I am looking forward to working with you, miss Su,” he joyfully said, having heard her name previously. The blue-haired child was grateful to be able to work with someone of her level of strength, having finally found someone who he could fully trust and who he could share his thoughts with. However, Kiro didn't want to assume her intentions and decided to keep a distance between them for the time being until they got a little closer to each other. The boy could already tell that this female was neither evil nor mean, so he didn’t have to worry about sharing his opinion and doing what he wants to do around her. What they had to do now was wait for the person who wanted to work with him to arrive and embark on a new adventure, and he hoped that they were someone nice and easy to get along with.

From what he could tell, not only did Su have experience fighting against murderers, but she also had experience dealing with difficult situations where normal people would immediately panic and start praying for their safety. Kiro could not help himself but imagine something like that happening to other people on the front lines, because they were risking their lives to get to the top of the floating castle. The blue-haired child looked down to his clothing, clenching his fist tightly while remembering his goal that consisted in getting strong enough to join them on their task to defeat a boss or multiple bosses in which he would learn more about fighting and would attain battle experience that would come in handy in future encounters. The boy rose his head shortly after, deciding to focus on what was about to happen instead of spacing out once again. Not long after, a white-haired male approached them while bringing out a map with coordinates set to him. The first thought that came to his mind was that he was the one that replied to his message, yet he couldn’t be completely sure now that messages didn’t display names. He inspected the tall man’s figure and noted that he was called Kuruyama, guessing that it would make it easier to communicate with him. “Mhm, I agree with you mister Kuruyama. Also, we were just speaking about grouping up and sending party invites,” he replied to the older man, entering his menu with a simple downward swing of a finger. Then, he accessed his party information to send each one of them a party invite. Now, they had to accept his request so they could finally embark in an exciting journey.

@Kuruyama @Sunova

It was cute how the boy kept calling her Miss, and it was the first time this happened, but Su was okay with it as the kid had to do what he wanted it was his own choice to call her miss.  Su Nodded to the kid "Always happy to help, Its the job of a combat medic to help people in need and you wanted to learn a bit so I could help there as well," she said as she showed him the skills she had and the stats. Her Katana had a name as it said <Perfect White Fox's Soul>. Su did not feel like it was important to know the stats of your teammates and to know what their limits are. It was the utmost important thing in Combat to trust your party members and know their stats even more as you Su was the main sources of healing. Su then thought about what the other person would look like and what his level was but that question was going to be answered soon.

As Su then looked at a tall man who was walking up to them, He is big, Think he is the biggest man I ever have seen, She thought. the White haired tall man Kuruyama, a normal name and good first impression on the name and his look were a bit worried the cloak was okay but it just did not feel good when people had cloaks. "So Kuruyama, You also Level one then, Seems I'm the strongest here, so I will be your guild for this training then, Just so you know I don't like it when you go risking your life," she said sounding a bit more serious than before and even speaking in one toned voice. As she then introduced herself to the man called Kuruyama  "Name Is Sunova, But please Keep it, Su, And I have to agree as well as numbers make a better chance, at least this game is all about numbers if you think about it." it was like Su had to stations one full of emotions and energy and the other one being a very serious fighter and tactician.

Su got the pop up from the party invite and she opened her menu and accepted the invite as then Kiro's username and HP bar were shown in her top of her few. This was the advance for a healer to see the HP bar and status effect of her party members. Su looked opened her menu to inspect Kiro's stats in the party section, even if he had the same DMG as herself Su would still have more of a better chance to kill something as she knows how to fight in real life and in the game. She waited to see the stats of the other man as well as he was going to be into the party as well soon.

@Kiroo @Kuruyama

He listened as Kiro had explained to him that they were just about to set the party up and send the invites. "Ah, excellent, so I haven't missed much, glad to hear." Kuruyama chuckled a bit as he spoke and then he turned his attention to Su as she had begun to speak. Even though they had just met, he felt like she was already judging him and trying to scold him at the same time. He figured it was just his imagination and let it slide, for all he knew she was just a youngling trying to make her presence known in front of an "adult" figure. He smiled a bit and placed his hand on top and patted Su on the head, "Don't worry, I don't make a habit of rushing into anything unless it's for the sake of others." Hoping to reassure her of at least that much as it seemed she had a bit of an ill experience with guys like him. "Just about every game is number based if you really think about it. Nothing is different in this world as it is in other virtual worlds, just in this world we can roam as if we are actually here. We just have to be careful as I'm sure you both already know, some more than others." 

He took his hand off of Su's head and crossed his arms again, this time looking a bit depressed before shaking himself out of his own thoughts. It wasn't long after that he had a notification to join a party, naturally, he went and tapped on "accept" and with that, the notification disappeared and two names appeared underneath his own along with their health information. "Alright, now that we're in a party shall we take our leave?" He looked at both of his teammates, "I might only be level one, however, I'm fairly familiar with how most things work, I was just about to go turn in a quest when I saw the notification."

@Kiroo @Sunova

Kiro returned a more enthusiastic nod to the female, smiling gently while scanning the older man’s looks. He wore a dark and slightly tainted red cloak that made him seem like a very dark and cult person. The blue-haired and eyed child was interested in learning more about these two fighters, and training with them against real opponents would surely help them synchronize with each other and build a better bond. Truth to be told, he wanted to send both of them a friend request so he could track them on his map but his shyness took over him once again and instead decided to stay quiet until their training session ended or when they took a moment to rest before continuing. The boy closed his eyes momentarily, starting to imagine how that scenario would take place and what would he say to them. Sure, he was sure that the white-haired female would approve his request, but he wasn’t sure about the adult!

However, he knew that he didn’t have to judge a book by its cover and surely he was not going to. The boy listened to what the older comrade of his had to say and nodded his head in agreement, continuing to smile gently but in a friendly manner while having figured out what her role in battle was. From what he could gather, she was a field medic but she also knew how to protect herself using a weapon. Having someone that could heal him in the worst of scenarios would result to be very beneficial to him and his new teammate. Though the child was not going to lower his guard just because of that, knowing that the incoming threats would hurt him really bad if he didn’t want his steps.

Kiro glanced back at the female called Su, tilting his head to a side! He agreed with her being the leader of their team, now that she had more battle experience that both of them combined and he wasn’t going to argue about it. However, the next sentence she spoke wasn’t totally right now that levels weren’t everything in this game. “I don’t think strength is based off numbers, but also by strategizing in between many other things,” he said right after her comment, releasing a short sigh. Sunova had accepted his party request like he had initially thought, noticing that her name had appeared on the top left corner of his sight. He was able to tell that she wasn’t lying about her name and that her health bar was full, just like his and certainly the white-haired male’s. The blue-haired child patiently sat down on his chair, waiting for the male to accept his request or decline it and go on his own. Hopefully, though, it was the first one.

Kiro rose to his feet and approached the taller man, pointing at the gates that led to the exit of the safe zone. “I wanted to ask someone to go with me in a training session outside town, so we can level up to increase our chances of survival,” he said, proceeding to walk in the direction of the gates. The young swordsman guessed that his potential teammates were going to follow him, but to make sure he turned around and smiled lightly at both of them. He hadn’t met many people so far, so having more people that he could count on surely was something that he wanted.

@Kuruyama @Sunova

as the older man patted her on the head and said "Don't worry," she was thinking about one man only who also said that a lot, and risk his own live to save others, She knew how it sounded a bit too reckless for her liking and she wanted to say something but it came. "Don't be too reckless, I don't want you to get hurt on my watch," she said very quiet and looking at the older guy who was patting her on the head. She cleared her voice at once and fixed her hair as the older guy stopped patting her. "Next time don't mess up the hair okay?" she said with a serious look in her eyes to Kuruyama. It was not every day that you would meet another tall adult who patted her and risks his own live for others.

Kiro was sounding happy about the two people that have come to help him train, and it was a memory richer for the young child, "Jup Kiro, Based on Numbers, Strategie, Trust, Teamwork, and experience. That is what this game is about, having numbers is a big part of it, but with trust and teamwork you will come even further." Su said as Kiro talked about that he was thinking this was not only about numbers, it was true this world was a game but got strategies and teammates would make this world even easier. She knew from past experience that her teammates no matter the level of her or her teammates were, they needed to trust them if not, a party would be falling apart from the inside or even face death more then once. But she did not want to mention any of this to the two new teammates she had as false hope would bring even more distrusting and some things are always hidden from some people and as they were both levels one she did not mention how easy it was for them to die.

as then both players were in the party Su looked at the stats of Kuruyama, his stats looked okay and he has the highest DMG of them all, but that did not really matter as he had no way of projecting himself from incoming attacks. Kiro was ready to move and Su followed him behind, it was fun to see that such a young child wanted to go outside and fight, instead of staying on floor one where most young children were. Su came here mostly to talk to the younger children in the foster house or the church, and she would tell them stories about her adventures. Even if some people saw her as a young child too, she was more then a young child but she was already seventeen years old and she could handle the world on her own as she did that quite a lot in her own village where she lived.

She turned to Kuruyama and looked up at the man, "Kuruyama, Did you hear the thing I said to you while you were patting my head, just wanted to make clear that there is no risking live on my watch, No reckless moves okay?" she said wanting to make it clear that he should not risk his life until it was needed. "And secondly thing I wanted to tell you is, I'm not a child anymore as this game has changed me, please don't act to me like one, Ooh the last thing if something does happen to make sure you get to Kiro first," she said sounding very serious about it.  she gave him a bit of a smile to make sure they would not end up on the wrong foot and they starting to help each other.

@Kuruyama @Kiroo

As Kuruyama listened to Kiro speak, he couldn't help but chuckle a bit, it had certainly been a while since he's seen a child so innocent, doubly so in this world. He then began to reflect on his own past that had been filled with nothing but loss, he remembered a time not so long ago that he would constantly check the memorial stone in the center of the Town of Beginnings and mourn for those that he once knew. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd been there how different things might have been. Suddenly, his trance was broken by Kiro once again speaking about how he wanted to go into the field to train so he could level up with others. At just about the same time he was being lectured by Su for a couple of things, once again about not being so reckless and also about not touching her hair. Kuruyama chuckled a bit, "Sure thing, I'll do my best to not mess with your hair. I guess I've just grown accustomed to it, I'll spare you the nitty-gritty details." 

He let out a bit of a sigh, "Yeah I guess you're right Su, you've experienced things worse than most... things that no one should ever have to experience in their lifetime. Also, yes I did hear you about not being reckless, while I can't necessarily give any promises, I can tell you that I'll do my best not to. However, the same goes for you as well, you might be a higher level but that doesn't give you any right to be reckless either." He noticed that the young girl was smiling at him and so he returned the smile. Kuruyama was just about to head toward the gates with them when he had received a notification, "Hey guys I've gotta go take care of something real quick. You don't have to wait up for me if you don't want, however, this should only take a couple of moments." He then opened up his menu and sent them both a friend request, "This is in the event that you do go out into the field and I need to find you. It'll be a lot faster than trying to send a message." He then turned toward the bustling streets of the Town of Beginnings and went about his business trying to make it as quick as he possibly could, he started to walk at a brisk pace.

@Kiroo @Sunova

Edited by Kuruyama

Kiro continued to move on alone for a short while, until he turned around and noticed that the two fighters were still behind speaking to each other. When they saw both of them like that, he could remember how his mother and father were when he was younger and surely he didn’t want to see those images of his past. At least, not now. The blue-haired child chuckled gently, watching them speak to each other and state that their only way of coming back from the wilderness alive was to trust each other and to do their best to protect themselves and the ones in need of help. He observed the female turn to face him and explain what this game was about, adding more information about Aincrad that he didn’t know previously. The boy nodded his head in agreement, smiling. He was happy because they thought alike, as he wasn’t sure if everyone in this death game acted like them.

Truth to be told, the youngling already trusted the two enough to let them protect him from assaults and he wished that they did, too. Though, considering his amount of strength, it would probably not be something that could be accomplished that easily by them. Kiro glanced to the top left corner of his sight, noticing that the white-haired swordsman managed to enter their party by accepting his party request. He nodded his head once, turning around and walked forward in the direction of the deepest part of this forest. Thankfully, by now, Su was following him and, hopefully, Kuruyama was too. The boy could already see multiple trees of great height and possibly resistance, where they could probably find materials if they tried to. He stopped in the middle of the trail, scanning his surroundings to see what there was available for them to pick up as well as any mobs, if there were any in the area. His attempt was successful, spotting a frenzy boar roaming around carelessly.

Kiro pointed at the animal without making any sound, turning his head to look at his teammates. “I found one. Kuruyama, do you want to attack him first?” He whispered loud enough for the two to hear him but without attracting the attention of their target. The blue-haired child crouched down, taking as much cover as possible, and started to move closer to his opponent. Seconds later, he performed a sign with his arm for his partners to move on and strike it as soon as possible. However, when he turned around, one of his teammates was no longer to be seen. The boy didn't know where he had gone, now that he was too focused on the enemy.

Spoiler

Frenzy Boar Found!

Party:

Kiro: 20 HP | 2 EP | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 ACC |

Sunova: 160 HP | 16 ENG | 4 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | BLD 12 |

Kuruyama: 20 HP | 2 EP | 5 DMG | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | 1 ACC | [Missing]

Frenzy Boar: 10 HP | 3 DMG | 0 EVA | 0 MIT |

Edited by Kiroo

Su nodded at Kuruyama as he kind of agreed with her but also told her not to risk herself for them, "Okay, Understood, both of us won't risk our lives, I just wanted to say it as I don't want another person ending up dead," she said as looked to him. He then looked at a notification he got and said he had to do something real quick, "Sure make it quick, I won't let you slack off on my training," she said with a giggle, "Oh and second thing, get back because the kid looked quite happy when you agreed to come," she said waving him of and following Kiro who seemed to be focused on getting trained. Su had learned the hard way of the game as her friend and both trainer at that time made her fight all alone.

She followed Kiro outside of the safe zone into the wilderness, it almost looked like deja vu to her as she did this once but this time she was helping someone on there way into the death game, "This feels a bit weird," she mumbled to herself as she was alone with a younger kid then her, they looked like an easy target for some new PKer but others would remember her a bit as she took part in tracking down the mass PKer. once in and ready for combat, Sunova looked at Kiro and saw a bit of herself in him, minus the power energy waves she had.

Kiro started to sneak around a bit, but this was really not needed as Su just walked normally behind him looking to see a monster to fight against. she stopped a boar not far away as it seemed that Kiro also did and pointed it out he asked if Kuruyama wanted to go first but he was not here. "Sorry Kiro, he had to do something real quick, If he gets back late I will school him," she said with a giggle. She took Kiro's hand as she took out her katana as well, she took Kiro almost next to the Frenzy boar as it turned around and looked at them, "Kiro just stand there for a second, Hitting a monster is based on luck and numbers, just watch." she said taking both hands to her katana, She moved in and her Katana began to glow a bit as a sword art was ready by her.

Su was fast and moved close to the Frenzy Boar, and while sprinting and with the sword art ready she then did a small jump and slashed the Frenzy boar two times in one smooth action. It looked so magical as it almost looked like Su was floating in the air for a long time while hitting the boar two times on the chest in one movement. the Frenzy boar landed on its side and disappeared into pixels after that Su landed on two feet and spun around in a circle like a dancer. She came to a stop and did a bow to Kiro. "I will explain soon what happened," she said as she walked over to Kiro.

she took out her start and pointed at somethings, "First off I would not have killed it in one hit if it was not for the sword art and the of a critical hit I got there, My sword art made it so that it took twice the damage then normal, so making me official getting it at 2 HP left, But because of the randomness of luck I got a critical hit and so it made my base Damage bigger and deadlier, Insta killing the Frenzy Boar. Energy is also important, as you are level one you still have 2 energy and you would have to deal with normal attacks once you did one sword art. " she said pointing Energy and her base numbers were a big part of it all. She then looks at the rest of the wilderness and back to Kiro, "So did you understand that?"

@Kiroo

@Kuruyama

Spoiler

Party:

Kiro: 20/20 HP | 2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 ACC |

Sunova: 160/160 HP | 14/16 EN | 4 DMG | 2 ACC | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | BLD 12 |

Kuruyama: 20/20 HP | 2 EN | 5 DMG | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | 1 ACC | [Missing]

Frenzy Boar: 0/10 HP | 3 DMG | 0 EVA | 0 MIT |

BD 9 [Crit + 1] | DMG 4 +1 = 5 | Han'ei x2 | Total DMG done 10

Edited by Sunova

Kuruyama felt terrible for leaving the two to go out on their own even though he knew that if things were to get hairy then Su would be there to help. The potential for mobs they were to face wouldn't be too difficult for Su, but might be a handful for Kiro, either way, he made it a priority to get back to them as soon as possible. When he arrived at the inn that he was staying at he was relieved to see that there were no lines formed, "Looks like I got here just in time." Kuruyama then went to speak with the NPC that was in charge of room reservations. Luckily for him, he was able to keep the room he was staying in at least for the moment. Once that business was concluded, Kuruyama had started to return to the gate to rejoin his comrades.

Once Kuruyama had reached the gates, he wasn't exactly surprised that they chose to move on ahead, however, this only made it slightly more difficult for him to find them. It was only then he remembered that before he left they all had started a party together. He then opened up a map of the current location and noticed that Kiro and Su were just out of the gate and slightly into the forest. 

Kuruyama would arrive just as Su was finishing her explanation of the combat system and how it worked. He would also add, "You don't have to stress too much about hitting your target, the system will help with that. You just have to make sure you're in range and at least make an attempt to swing your blade." He then looked at Su, "So, I guess the fun has already begun, did anyone get any loot?" He wasn't sure exactly how the loot system would go with there being a level eight in their party so he decided to ask anyway. He then turned to speak to Kiro, "Sorry I'm late, I had something urgent I needed to take care of, there was an issue at the inn where I'm staying and you know how it can be later on." 

@Kiroo @Sunova

Kiro nodded to the female while she stated, once again, that their goal was to return safely to the town with as less injuries as possible. He was not able to listen to their conversation now that he was ahead of both of them, and was focused on his opponent which made it hard for him to hear what they were saying. Truth to be told, the boy thought they were discussing other matters like gathering equipment or raising their levels, or something like that, which is why he head in front of them while he hoped that at least one of the two fighters decided to follow him. His hopes were replenished when the white-haired woman appeared next to him after a long conversation with the other male, which probably meant that he was not allowed to ask about it. Perhaps they were speaking about adult topics, which was surely a blacklisted one in his list. He sighed, confused by the thought of it and decided to move on and to ignore his inner thoughts until they were over with this opponent and when he would possibly get the chance to speak with them. When they made it to a rather close range, he noticed that the man was not available thanks to Sunova’s explanation, as well as his common first thought. “I guess we’ll have to fight on our own,” he replied to her in a low but calm tone, before his palm was tightly grabbed by the woman, who he feared that she would opt to use him to attract the monster’s attention. The blue-haired child gulped, before hearing her comment which cleared his thoughts and made it up for him. These people were similar to him, being positive in almost every situation.

Kiro happily smiled, nodding his head as a reply to her speech and stood still like she ordered him to. He observed her unsheath her katana, with all of her might, and quickly rush forward in the attempt of slashing her opponent multiple times to make it back off while she prepared for her follow-up technique, which she explained as Sword Arts. The boy nodded his head in acknowledgement, rubbing his chin and taking notes of the movements she used during her match against this boar. It quickly fell to the ground, lifeless. Seconds later, the female approached him and began to explain the system that the floating castle used to determine battles and how much damage everyone would deal to opponents, and stuff of that matter. He took notes of her explanation, hoping that it would be helpful to him in the future. Though, the boy thought it would be better to have experience in battle than just basic knowledge about how damage worked against mobs, which was something that was explained by a few players who seemed to get the hang out of this game faster than others, but it was never explained to him with that much detail.

Shortly after, the older man managed to find them with fainting a little from what seemed to be a long run, adding more information to what Sunova has previously spoken while also clearing up a few mistakes that she made. Kiro shook his head to his next comment, glancing to the female next to him. He was wondering if she had gotten anything, now that she was the one ending the monster. It would make sense if she did, or so the boy thought. Kuruyama then went ahead explaining what business he had to attend to, resulting to be a few issues at the inn he was going to rest in for the night or possibly a couple of days. “No, that’s fine, sir,” he replied, flashing a friendly smile and one that would hopefully clear the male’s doubts and fill him with positivity instead. Kiro quickly turned around, starting to look around the floor for items that would possibly help them later on. He was interested in getting a profession, and these would help him when he would’ve successfully set a store and started his own business. However, his attempt was failed and the kid rose to his feet once again to continue his journey.

Spoiler

ID: 104877 Material Search: 3 LD. No Materials Found!

@Kuruyama @Sunova

Edited by Kiroo

“Why’d I skip breakfast?” Grimm grumbled as he walked through the crowded streets, hands clenching his stomach. “Well… Better late than never…” He continued. Passing the player request board, and decided to give it a look. It was the usual: “Need assistance getting item” or “Help needed with monsters at…”. That was until something caught his eye, “Looking for people who are interested in helping each other. Contact me if you’re interested.” It wasn’t like the others so Grimm decided to give it a shot. He opened his menu and went to messages then typed “Kiroo” into the receiver.

To: Kiroo

Subject: Your Message

Hey, my name’s Grimm, and I was kinda wondering what exactly you meant by “helping each other” in your message on the player request board. Is it that you need help with something specific or, what?

Best regards, Grimm

Grimm then waited for a response while looking around for anything that might sell food.

@Kiroo

Kiro rose to his feet, sighing a little. They’ve left early in the morning, yet it still felt like time was frozen in this time of the day. Perhaps they wanted to make it seem like time was passing by slowly, but the truth was it was rushing through as a light but quick feather. The blue-haired child glanced around himself once again, using his untrained sight to spot any unlikely crafting materials in this area that were yet to be found and taken to a better place. He approached one of the trees that he had been thinking about for a while now, guessing that he could probably search for items inside of it, or something of that matter. There were rumors that materials were easy to find in this area, yet he would never agree with those considering the trouble he was having finding a single metallic ingot that were really common in this floor. His eyes glanced to a quite bright item resting on the ground, like if it was asking to be picked up and thrown on top of an anvil. The boy lightly smiled, bowing his head before he proceeded to walk forward to confirm that it was what he was looking for and not something else of low worth. However, before he could take a single step forward, a bell sound ringed in his head.

Kiro tapped his ear, feeling like it was bleeding or something of that matter. He quickly brought up two fingers and slid them downwards, opening the menu. The ringing bell stopped taking place at the same moment, guessing that it was probably how messages worked in this world. However, he didn’t receive one from Kuruyama’s own message. Perhaps there was a way of disabling the ringing bell, and turning it in a single beep motion instead. He entered the message’s board of his, noticing that someone with the username of Grimm had sent him a message, asking about the meaning of the words on his announcement. There was someone else who was asking to join them, so his sheet of paper most likely seemed better in a way than others. The boy proceeded to begin typing a reply to the person, stating the most important details about their journey and hoping that this new person would join them.

Spoiler

To: Grimm

Subject: Your Message [Reply]

Good morning, mister Grim. My name is Kiro, and what I meant with my announcement is to say that I wanted to meet new people that I could trust with the task of protecting my back, as well as to be friends with. Now, I will entrust you with the coordinates to our location and I wish you good luck on your journey here.

With much care, Kiro.

The blue-haired child proceeded to send their coordinates to the person and hoping that they would safely arrive to them. Considering that he would be having trouble finding them with just the pinpointed location in his map, Kiro managed to invite the still unknown person to his party and hoping that he could track them using the map of the first floor. It would read Southern Forest, an area told to be full of materials and mobs to increase in levels. A good place to farm, in general. The kid turned around to face both of his teammates, explaining the situation to them before proceeding to pick up the item that he has seen before. Sadly enough, it just seemed to be a small bright rock struck into the ground! It seemed like his luck was surely bad when it came to finding items.

Spoiler

ID: 104885 Material Search: 7 LD. No Materials Found!

@Kuruyama @Grimm @Sunova

Edited by Kiro

She turns around to hear a familiar voice as she turned around Kuruyama was there again, Seemed like he got his things done and just in time to get schooled. "Yeah, No loot for me, The system thinks it was to easy for me and does not allow me to get loot from the monsters on floor one, But Kuruyama you just got in time, So no need to school you," Su said with a giggle and turned her attention back to Kiro as he was looking to the ground in hopes to find some crafting materials, "Best way to find them Is by items, Looking for them is all about Luck and how you use your own luck by adding to the numbers," she said putting her katana back in to its place.

Su did a fast squad and moved around skipping a bit behind Kiro to see how he is doing, It almost looked like Su was doing dance moves instead of skipping. Kiro seemed to like this place more than she did, but this was because it was his first time being outside here with someone else. "Kuruyama?" she said making her movements to Kuruyama, "Can I ask you something, Promise me not to risk your life and I will promise to do the same,  plus I will make sure all your injuries get fixed, And last thing, We BOTH going to make sure nothing Happens to Kiro Okay?" she asked him sounding full of energy now and just as normal as she was, while making a few dances moves around him. She did not want to see any of there names on the wall and she never wanted to see any of the names she knew on the wall at all.

Then she looked over to Kiro who seemed to be having some trouble with something, she moved over to him "Hye! what are you doing, anything that I need to worry about." she then sees him bring up his menu and her question was answered as he opens and seems like he had a message from someone. seemed like someone else send him a message about the request he put down on the board. "So who was it, Does our new friend have a name?" she asked him getting a bit lower so she was on the same high as Kiro, she was quite curious who was the new person that wanted to join them and she was about to hear it from Kiro.

@Kiro @Kuruyama @Grimm

Finally able to catch his breath, Kuruyama was relieved to hear that the general vibe was positive and that everyone was doing alright. He was certain that he would've been okay with Kiro as he seems to be that type of person, however, it wasn't Kiro that he was worried about. He wondered if he would have received any scolding from the female member of the party. Once again, he was relieved when no such thing happened. He was glad to know that there were still reasonable people left in Aincrad. "Well, that stinks, maybe we can visit the higher floors once Kiro and I get some gear so that we can potentially acquire some loot from these mobs. Ya know, since we're training and all." Kuruyama said with a chuckle.

He had noticed that by this time, Su was skipping, or only what he could assume to be skipping, around Kiro as he searched for items on the ground. "There are actually quite a few items that assist with the chance of finding materials around this world, and from what I hear you can even obtain a familiar that could help as well, I'm not sure on the specifics, but it's only what I've heard around town." Kuruyama did his best to remain alert to any threat that might be around as he usually was, but this time he had two other people to worry about, not that he could do very much himself only being at level one, but it was the principle of the matter. Suddenly he heard the female call out to him as she moved closer, "Hey, whats up?" He listened to her as she spoke and nodded a few times just to show that he was paying attention. "Su, I'd like to promise you that I won't, however, I cannot make a promise that I cannot keep. I understand that something's bothering you, so what I can promise you is I will do my best to not make rash decisions. I appreciate the support of keeping my injuries healed and such, and I wholeheartedly agree that we must protect Kiro. However, I may only be level one, but if it comes down to it I have to protect both of you. It's my responsibility as the grown-up of the group. That's why after we're finished here, I plan to get new equipment from various shops around town." He smiled warmly back at Su. He knew what she was getting at, as he has had many flashbacks to the memorial stone when he started. He shared the feeling that Su was expressing. He patted her on the head a couple of times hoping to reassure her and went back to scanning the area.

Naturally, Su went back to check on Kiro as he was scrolling through his menu and what looked like to be replying to a message. Kuruyama was about to ask for details when he noticed something glimmering in the not so distant area further in the forest. "Hey guys, I think I found something." He then started to move toward the glimmer not sure if the others were following him or not. However, once he got to the area he noticed that what he spotted was, in fact, a treasure chest. He called back to the others, "Hey, I found a treasure chest! Looks like it's our lucky day!" He said happily and also pointing to the chest on the ground.

Searching for Treasure Chest:

Spoiler

ID #: 104887

LD: 16 - SUCCESS!!!

Treasure Chest Found!

@Kiro @Sunova @Grimm

Edited by Kuruyama