Embers

[PP-F22] Fireheart <What We Fight For>

Embers eyed the bears with excitement. While a different style of hunting, it was enough to ignite the blood in her veins. It had been too long since she’d found a family of bears to kill, and she would enjoy it. Take her time with them.

Or at least, that was the original plan. But it seemed Hestia did a LOT more damage than she had expected. Hestia one shot two of the bears, and Embers was slightly stunned, before a loud growl erupted from her. She glared at the other girl, more annoyed than angry…probably.

“Dammit! Damn your levels!” Embers let out a yell as she, with a wide arc, slashed at the single remaining bear, and landed a blow on its hide “This damned Scythe is meant to tear things apart, and it barely scratches a bear!”

Embers wasn’t angry at Hestia, not truly. But rather, her own weakness. How she just couldn’t do what she needed to do, the damage and the descrution that called to her. But despite the angry rolling off her, she glared at Hestia "One of these days Hes, i'm gunna beat you..."

Spoiler

Sword ARt: Crimson Blood (6)-6EN

Id: 105952

BD: 4(+2)=6 <Hit>

9(6)-54 DMG-10=44

Embers: 400/400 - 40/40 - 9 DMG - 2 ACC - 39 MIT - 

Hestia: HP: 1544/1545    Energy: 146/150 DMG:16  MIT:151  EVA:-1  Thorns: 54    Rec: gain energy on CD:6+(6)  Heavy Momentum: miss +6 damage

Dad Bear: 0/200 - 30 DMG - 10 MIT

Mum Bear: 62/160 - 25 DMG - 10 MIT

Child Bear: 0/100 - 20 DMG - 10 MIT

I just smile towards Ember with a knowing look within my eyes as i then turn towards the bear that she is fighting and activates a simple skill to force the bear to turn towards me as i give it a 'come here' gesture knowing that either Ember will kill it or my thorns will finish the job. One or the other is happening and it is only going to take one turn to find out, or two if Embers is willing to delay an attack which i found doubtful due to how she is as a person. I just hold my spiked shield outwards while looking directly at Embers not even bothering to stare at the bear. Well Fireheart one bear left who is going to kill it thorns, or your scythe? I say in a teasing and joking sort of tone towards the girl wanting to motivate her as much as possible by showing the strength that myself as a tank could push out. Wanting to push the red headed girl to her limits to just shatter her limits into nothing and become the strongest player within this game. I turn my head having felt a gust of air pass by me and sees the source as the mom bear having missed my shield and myself entirely while i was standing still entirely distracted... well than.

Action: Focused howl

#105965 MD:3+1=4

[H:2] Embers: 400/400 - 40/40 - 9 DMG - 2 ACC - 39 MIT - 

[H:5] Hestia: HP: 1544/1545    Energy: 146/150 DMG:16  MIT:151  EVA:-1  Thorns: 54    Rec: gain energy on CD:6+(6)  Heavy Momentum: miss +6 damage

Dad Bear: 0/200 - 30 DMG - 10 MIT

Mum Bear: 62/160 - 25 DMG - 10 MIT

Child Bear: 0/100 - 20 DMG - 10 MIT