[SP-F1] <<Feeding the Enemy>> Complete!

ID: 105066 LD: 4+6=10

Pick was discouraged - he didn't even want to do this right now. In fact, he could simply turn back and leave, and wait until a later date when he felt better about his chances. Right now, he couldn't see anything, the fruitful first floor no longer gave him the materials consecutively like it used to. Pick's luck should be at least fifty fifty yet his previous attempts were all fails except for his last one, but this one had failed as well. The probability was not making sense - he should be getting at least one material for every two attempts yet it had somehow merged into one material out of five material gathering attempts. Pick sighed, putting on his mask now that the time was completely dark. Tonight was going to be another familiar searching night, but he didn't feel good about it - even if he supposedly have a high percentage of getting one.

Loot:
T1 Materials (36)

Edited by Pick
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 105067 LD: 1+6=7 (No materials)

Pick gave up. He had had enough compromising with the gods of luck. The gods of luck that dictate this game - he hated it. He hated his own previous luck, it was as if he was broken by this sequence of unluck that will probably stick with him for as long as he is in this game. This game changed his luck, and he hated it. He sighed, getting on his knees as he capped his hands together. He closed his eyes, and began to pray, "Look, if there's a God out there, please show me the way to regain my luck. It's been six times, if the last time is the next time, which means if I fail again, I'll no longer ask you for your help," Pick said out loud, with no one around him since it was night, "Then I will fight you... I will fight luck itself."

Loot:
T1 Materials (36)

Edited by Pick

ID: 105068 LD: 19+6=25 CD: 8 (3 Materials)

Pick needed to get his luck rolling the way that it's supposed to again before he manages to find a good owl that he can tame. His standards were lower now that he realized that the owl was practically impossible to get with his luck at the moment. He needed the gods to respond and show him that his luck was still there and that he had yet to be abandoned. He was lucky, and he would remain that way no matter what, even if the luck gods don't support him. If you don't support him, he will wage a war against you. He will control his own luck, and without the help with all these other stupid idiots that tell him otherwise. If the gods of luck can't help him, he'll help himself. Confident, he bent down to pick up a few branches that could count as materials easily.

Loot:
T1 Materials (39)

Edited by Pick

ID: 105069 LD: 1 (No materials)

Then, just as he spotted an owl in the distance, he felt something drop. His luck had dropped once again as soon as he waged war on the luck gods. Pick was a god himself, and he knew it as well. He was insanity, and he was sure that he can proceed and get this familiar... but his own self was telling him that he cannot obtain the familiar if he attempts to search for it. If he doesn't manage to do so after three fifty-fifty attempts, it would seem that his luck had finally abandoned him after all those escapes of luck that he had done in the real world. Perhaps it was because of that time at the waterfall with Dustin and Asakku that had managed to cause his luck to disappear, but it was lucky that Pick was able to save Dustin and look cool at the same time.

Loot:
T1 Materials (39)

Edited by Pick

ID: 105070 LD: 14+8=22 (Familiar tamed!)

It was the perfect owl - intimidating, precious, and able to fly smoothly. It had demonstrated for him as soon as he tamed it, and Pick was glad that he had managed to pick up the familiar after so many nights of endless searching without results. Although it was practically just one night that he spent, it didn't feel that way. Instead, it seemed that the nights had gone by and he had wasted all of that just because he was unable to find this particular familiar. Pick sighed, scratching his head as the owl was tamed. Knowing that he would prove to be helpful, Pick began to think of an easy name that he could remember for the owl so that he can address it and give it instructions as well as train it better. "We're going to have a lot of fun times doing our robbing... Emerald... I'm sure of it."

Familiar Found!

Loot:
T1 Materials (39)
Familiar: Emerald (Damage)

Thread Complete:

3 SP
800 Col
39 T1 Materials
Familiar: Emerald (Damage)

Edited by Pick