[SP-F1] Bad Memories

Grimm can still remember that day, the day everything turned upside down, the day where chaos ensued this virtual plain. Needless to say, Sebastian’s introduction to the game was, easier to handle. He had his friends with him, at least for the first few weeks…

“Hey guys, wait up!” Axel cried out, falling behind in his heavy armor. The group snickered in response. Axel was a friend Grimm knew since high school, they got along well and we're pretty good to each other. “Maybe you should have gone light like me, having any regrets yet buddy?” Bolt said with a wide grin on his face, Bolt was kinda the… Jerk of the group. “Oh shut it. I have a bigger weapon, you can’t do anything with those tiny daggers!” Axel responded, sounding out of breath. Bolt’s smile only seemed to grow wider at his response. “It's what you can do with them that counts.” Athena facepalmed. “Try matching you in your light armor and daggers versus a colossal boss. I’d like to see you walk away from that…” Athena winced at Bolt, who scowled in response. The sun was beginning to dip down into the horizon, leaving a orange pink tint in the sky.

His memory seemed to get fuzzier as time went on. Grimm sighed as he sat up from the bench, looking up he noticed the sun was almost gone. He quickly noticed he was all alone in the street, no one to talk to, nothing to do. He figured he mind as well get himself some cash and gather materials to sell them. At least he’d make a profit. He began walking to the towns entrance. He didn’t think of this place much like a town, but instead like a medieval city, with walls, castles, and towers. In his opinion, this place wasn’t a very good city, sure, it's got everything you’d need from armor and weapons to food and drink. But, the reason he doesn’t come here often is due to Grimm having bad ties to the place. But more specifically, Bad Memories.

Edited by Grimm

“Woah, Athena, calm down, it was just a simple conversation!” Axel said putting his hands up in surrender. Bolt nodded in agreement, which is something that doesn’t typically happen. “Alright Alright, just, try to be a little less, annoying.” Athena said calmly. Immediately, Axel started making noises that sounded similar to an enraged monkey. “Grrrrr…” Athena grumbled, scowling at him. “Alright, you got me! I’ll stop, just give me an honest answer, when will we get there-” Axel was swiftly cut off by another voice. “I’d give it around ten more minutes. I mean, we are walking after all.” Grimm said informatively.

Sebastian shook his head. “No matter how hard you try to forget, it just keeps on coming back…” Grimm murmured, finally making it to the gate of the town and letting out a sigh. He walked right out of town and would continue until he was surrounded by vegetation, the best areas to pick up materials, that and caves. He looked around, it was beginning to get difficult to see, the sun was no longer visible, but its rays could still be seen over the mountains. He began searching a bush. After a while of pointless and time-consuming searching, he came up with nothing. Grimm simply sighed. He remembered searching around with others for materials, it is so much easier then searching alone, especially if it was turning night.