[PP-F16] Break Time

[OOC: I don't know if I should but since its a social, should it be an open thread?]

Grimm hadn’t visited floor 16 often, but know he understood why people enjoyed this place so much. He remembered making sand castles with his sister, the beach he was at he wasn’t so sure. “Wow, this is an impressive view.” Grimm said to himself. He was looking off the coast into the ocean. The sun above him was beaming down on him. There were palm trees and seashells dotting the beach. Grimm was currently wearing his combat gear, you never know what you might come across when your alone. “This place is familiar… Oh, wait a minute…” He thought to himself. “Have I been here before?” He began to look perplexed and confused, then he returned to his calm state. “I think I was here, with, right, Hazado and Arabelle. I wonder what they are up to now…” He began walking towards the water, and noticed that no one was around. “Alright, I have a whole beach to myself.” In his mind his, almost by instinct, he mentally responded to his own comment with “Don’t jinx yourself.” He went through his menu and took off his combat gear, fabric mask, and his scythe and replaced it with some swimming shorts and a T-shirt that he didn't mind getting wet. He then got in the water, and went up to a rock sticking out of the water. Where it was was very shallow. He laid against it and just looked into the ocean, thinking.

@Froppy @Kataware @Hazado

Edited by Grimm

Tsu had been "studying" floor 16 lately, and by studying Tsu was just hopping around the beach trying to find frogs. She was already wearing a bikini and beach hat to fit the situation. Since it was a beach, frogs found her easily rather than Tsu finding them. Now that she already had a bunch of frogs following her, Tsu made her way back over to the part of the beach that most people actually visited. Although to her surprise, there was a big lack of people in the area, so Tsu decided to just relax with her frog buddies, but then she noticed a familiar player sitting on a rock out in the water. Tsu had seen Grimm at the beach previously, so Tsu figured it would be good to say hi. Tsu and the frogs hopped into the water, before hopping onto the rock Grimm was on. "Hey Grimm, ribbit. It seems like the beach is empty today. I like it like this, rrrrribbit." Tsu said as she hopped over to Grimm's side, still in the same frog stance as the other 12 frogs next to them.

Tsu's Swimsuit

Spoiler

Bikinitsu.thumb.jpg.60b9099b4a190af35d771801d24478c9.jpg

@Grimm

Hazado was out in floor sixteen once more and he was here always to calm down and feel safe, most monsters would be on the islands as water combat was hard, even though it was hard Hazado was out in the ocean with his spear. He had his spear stuck to the bottom of the ocean as it was very clear there, holding onto his spear was the only thing that kept him underwater. He did this quite a lot to get more breath underwater so he could dive once he had the equipment for it in real life. Just a few more seconds, come one let me have a new record. he thought to himself as his head became red. But then he needed to get some air and with a sword art, he pushed himself out of the water to the surface. "Aw darn ... not a new ... Record ... in holding my breath," he said to himself sounding out of breath and turned around to see two people sitting on a rock, Wait a second, I know those two. he moves his spear on his back and swam over to the rock climbing on to it very easy. Both Grimm and Tsu were sitting there, and both of them he knew. He moved up from behind them, "Well um hello ... Did not think ... to see anyone here," he said sounding out of breath as he sat down on the rock completely out of breath.

@Grimm @Froppy

He sat there looking towards the ocean until he heard something. “Is that… croaking?” Grimm turned around to see a familiar player, though he did not remember her name, despite the fact she seemed to recognize him immediately. “Oh, hey, sorry, I'm about to make this a but embarrassing, but I sorta don't know your name…” Grimm said with a look on his face that only began to express his self-disappointment. The odd girl got on the rock with him. He was about to go back to relaxing, which was already going to be difficult with all the frogs jumping everywhere, when there was splashing followed by a familiar voice. “Wait, Hazado?” Grimm’s head perked up. He watched Hazado drained of energy, swim to the rock, pull himself up, and sit down. There was an odd silence for a few seconds, at least until Grimm tried to start a conversation. ”So, what are you two doing out here?”

Kataware decided to visit Floor 16 for no other reason but to be near the ocean. Although she liked being near the ocean, feeling its cool breeze, and hearing the sound of the waves, she didn’t enjoy the beach. She found out that she didn’t like how the sand felt between her feet (especially when it came time to remove it), nor did she enjoy getting herself wet, so most of her visits to the beach resulted in her staying ashore while reading a book or doing some work.

There wasn’t much different about her demeanor, despite living in the virtual world (at least for the moment). Although there wasn’t any books that really caught her eye, she was able to bring along some of the plans that she had written down. In theory, her ideas should work, but in order to be optimal, it’s going to take a lot more work and a lot of luck. However, she was too absorbed in her mind that she had yet to realize the other occupants of the beach (or at least the occupants of the rock near the beach).

@Hazado @Froppy @Grimm

Hazado let out a small grin as he is trying to get back his breath slowly, It seemed not really clear to Seb what Haz was going but soon he would explain. Now that Haz was out of the water you could see a few brushes and a big scar on his right leg, the lets out a sigh "Well you see ... I was drowning myself ... kidding.'' he says with a smile on his face as he moves his hair back, "I was seeing How long I could hold my breath, I always do that so see the water world." Haz then says stretching a bit, he looked at the frog that moved around thinking they must be with Tsu.  "But Yeah Seb, I am always drawn to the water, it just relaxing and calm here. But what brings you here Seb?" he asks looking a bit confused as Seb always seems to meet him on a beach. he looked at the beach and sees a girl there but it seems like she did not see the three people on the rock not far from her. Hazado smiled at the two and stood up Waving at the Female player at the beach in the hopes to get a reaction from the girl.

@Grimm @Froppy @Kataware