[F16- PP] great water spirits

Hazado moved around on floor sixteen, He came here once before and got tricked into coming here that day. He looks out to the water and thinks about what happened that day. The beach was quiet and empty people would normally be here but as it seemed like not today. Hazado was mostly alone not that he is trying to get a distance between him and people, it just that he does not really is know how to talking to people. The Beach always seemed to calm him down and the things that he wanted to do now was to go for a swim or relax near the sea. He opened his inventory and walked out with his swimming trunks and his orange summer jacket. "Aah Best way to calm down is at the water," he said to himself as his feet touched the sand again. The sand was warm and the water looked very clear, the only thing he needed was a boat and he could do what he always did at the beach. He then looked at his Right leg as a big scare ran all the way down from his leg, he still remembered the accident before he came to the game. He shrugged it off and walked over to the water as he was with his feet in the water. "This feels great, I'm happy that there is at least a beach here," he said looking out into the sea as some birds flew past. he sat down close to the water so the small waves kept hitting his feet with water, it felt nice to be on the beach and it was a good way for him to relax as he had more water legs then land legs.

@Froppy

Hazado's Beach outfit.

Spoiler

2137954315_Hazadoswimsuit.jpg.51594e5401de3c0e5ef0e7143a530eae.jpg

Tsu had been studying the beach for the past few days, and studying really just meant finding all the frogs she could and hanging out with them. Today since the beach was empty, Tsu could fully enjoy herself. She already had about 12 frogs around her, just laying back in the sun when she saw a familiar player show up on the beach. She had seen Hazado at the beach twice so Tsu figured she might as well say hi. She and the rest of the frogs hopped on over to Hazado, with Tsu sitting in the same frog stance as them next to Hazado. "Nice to see you again, ribbit. The beach is empty this time, it's nice. Don't mind my friends, they follow me everywhere, rrrrrribbit." Tsu said as the frogs surrounded them, all of them just staring at Hazado. The small waves felt nice to Tsu, so sitting down in this spot was good.

Tsu's Beach Outfit

Spoiler

Bikinitsu.thumb.jpg.6bf708c134ef8be44e8061b881c5463a.jpg

Edited by Froppy

He looked up from his spot and saw a familiar face next to him, It was Tsu as he clearly remembers. and this time she had a bit of a parade with her, quite a few frogs seemed to follow her and move around her. Hazado smiled a bit awkward to Tsu "Ooh, Hey there. um also nice to see you again," he said sounding a bit nervous in his voice because he did not really know what to say to Tsu. As the frogs moved around both of them Hazado let's out a small laugh "Haha, Your friends, well um... I don't mind them, They are ... well, interesting friends" he said looking at the frogs around him, he was not really bothered by the frogs and seemed more at east than normal as the small waves kept hitting his feet. "Um yeah, Tsu ... what are you doing here anyway ... Are you not hanging out with other people?" he asked her wondering why she was here alone with all the frogs around them. He looked at the frogs around him and Tsu he did not really seem to know why but the Frogs were just there, either way, Hazado was acting calm while his voice had a clear sound of nervous in it as he did not know how Tsu was as he just met her two times on a beach as well, only small talk came of but nothing more.

Tsu smiled when Hazado said that he didn't mind her frog friends, saying that they were interesting. "Yay, ribbit. For some reason, they never want to leave me alone. Frogs stick with frogs I guess, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu said as she patted one of the frogs. One of them hopped into her bikini top and poked it's head out from between her boobs. Hazado asked why Tsu was here by herself at the beach and Tsu answered quickly. "I don't know, ribbit. The frogs like me a lot, so I just visit them. Plus it's summer, so I'm not really fond of being cooped up at my restaurant this time of year, rrrrrribbit." Tsu answered. Looking out at the ocean, the waves were always ever so calming, so Tsu just stared for a bit while another frog hopped into her chest and a couple of them hopped onto her knees. "What about you, ribbit? How come you came here by yourself? Just getting away from things, rrrrrrribbit?" Tsu asked, turning towards Hazado, the movement making all the frogs hop off of her.

He looked out to the ocean and things a bit about what Tsu said, "It's nice to have some who cares," he said looking back at Tsu as a few frogs hopped on her back and knees. The frogs really seemed to like her it was a wonder how it happened but still, she cared for the frogs and they liked it. Then Tsu asked why He was here, "Kind of... Um more like being somewhere I can feel a bit at home I think," he said looking back into the ocean as the waves moved around. almost all of his life he was near a sea or anything with water, even if he did not play a water sport like swimming he did had his own boat, but sadly not anymore as what happened with the accident he had before coming to this world. He moved his hand over the scare on his right leg, "The water always had an effect on me ... it made me calm I think ... Happy and calm," he said looking back at Tsu. "even in this world ... it keeps it effect I suppose," he said as he moves his feet into the sand as the waves keep hitting them.