[PP-F5] We Gonna Need A Bigger Camel (Blood In The Sand) <COMPLETE>

ID: 104996

Kioshi: HP 140/140 -- DMG 8 -- MIT 35 -- Energy 10/14 (Used Cyclone!)

Mad Templar: HP 40/80 -- DMG 28 -- MIT 0 -- +1 Bleed

BD: 10

MD: 2

The wind blows through the desert of Floor 5, cooling down its warm sands and animal inhabitants such as lizards and rodents. Something growls in pain. A sick sound of torn flesh is audible. A figure backs away frantically while its chest bleeds, suffering a large painful cut. Something else is spinning like the cyclone of a hurricane with a hint of green, threatening to harm the figure with its own color. A few seconds later this cyclone stops spinning, and reveals itself to be none other than a fully Kelly-armored Kioshi, the Zweihander's green color fades to nothingness as his Sword Art was already unleashed. He is standing in a battle stance, legs spread open and sword pointing towards his foe.

The bleeding figure is a skeletally thin humanoid, wearing nothing but a crude cloth that covers its rear and groin. A rusty full Templar helmet covers its entire head. In its hand is an old cracked arming sword, one handed. For some unknown reason, Kioshi just happen to saw the skeletal Templar wandering around the desert during his stroll. Its reaction upon seeing him is to immediately sprint and charge towards him, raising its sword while wailing inhumanly in anguish. Now it more or less regrets on trying to take this 'old' geezer down, but it is too late for that as Kioshi suddenly launches another attack against it.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin walks through the barren land, the wind blowing and pushing his cloak's hood into his eyes. "Stupid cloak. You make everything difficult." He says, pulling the cloak from his eyes to see a green glow in the distance. I don't want to find out what that is. I guess I have no choice, considering I have no idea where I am. The player sighs and starts the long journey to the green object. When he gets close enough to see a tiny man, the green disappears. Out of the cyclone in which the playful green glow resided emerged a man, whom to Dustin seemed rather elderly. Should I help or stand and watch. It's not my business to interfere, but I don't know who started it. He draws his sword and leans on it to watch. If either gets carried away, I'll step in.

The brown haired player watches as the Elderly man moves, seeing if there's any warning to each movement. Nothing, it's almost spontaneous. That armor does a good job at hiding his movements. Grabbing his sword, Dustin sheathes it on his waist and turns to walk away when he hears the old man take a step. Dustin turns and moves quickly to get a better view, but mistakenly steps into eye-shot of the heavily armored one.

@Kioshi

ID: 105009

Kioshi: HP 139/140 -- Energy 9/14

Mad Templar: HP 40/80

BD: 1

MD: 8

He isn't even close to a potential kill when his vision is suddenly obstructed by the figure of a male player, much to his surprise. It is too late to stop his legs from advancing further since he has already bumped his helmet against the male's head, followed by the painful sensation of his leg being slightly slashed by the Templar's sword. 

Kioshi quickly backs away and turns his head to gaze at the player briefly, his own tolerant behavior makes him not being mad to him, but rather wondering how did he get here so suddenly. Perhaps he is too distracted to see him coming here in the first place. Now it is his time to move away from further distractions, his eyes now focus on the humanoid that is sprinting fast and throwing a swing to his neck. Luckily, Kioshi blocks this attack with his sword, and in a moment, the two exchange blows against each other's weapons like Jedis. 

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

"Now I understand." Dustin says, pulling down his hood. The player draws his sword and spins, slashing downward at the templar locking swords with the other player. His attack was successful so Dustin moves to the side. "How about this? You distract him while I eat away at his health?" Dustin says, trying to keep out of the Templar's reach. "Also, sorry about getting in your way like that, I thought he was just a malnourished player." He points his sword towards the Knight of little arms and smiles. "Maybe we just kill it here, That way I don't get too tired." His brown hair uncovers his now red eyes. I can read his every twitch. I see his next attack before he even knows what he's doing. He locks his gaze on the little man in the rusty helmet, and gets into his battle stance, stooping low and grabbing his sword. He holds his arm back and uses his other arm to aim his slash.

ID: 105010

BD: 7 (success)

Dustin attacks templar

40 - 4 = 36 HP

Dustin: 120/120 HP 11/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Mad Templar: 36/80 HP | 28 DMG | 0 MIT | +1 Bleed

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105011

Kioshi: HP 139/140 -- Energy 8/14

Dustin: HP 97/120

Mad Templar: HP 36/80 -- Hate: 1 to Kioshi, 1 to Dustin (last attacker)

BD: 2

MD: 8

The Templar now focuses towards this barely armored player as its side is bleeding from the dagger, letting out a wail while swinging its sword wildly to him. Kioshi quickly brings his Zweihander down to its arm, but an unexpected turn occurs as it manages to catch the strike with its blade before kicking Kioshi away and slashes the player's abdomen.

Its laugh is ugly and raspy, enjoying itself from hurting this weaker fighter. Kioshi deliberately bang the full helmet with his sword like a hammer to get its attention, but it pays no heed as it grabs the male by his brown hair, crappy sword ready to plunge him. An annoyance starts to disturb its peace of mind as Kioshi repetitively hits the helmet, the resonating metallic sound constantly assaulting its ears, prompting it to let the boy go and charge towards the 'old' tin man while groaning like an aggressive zombie.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin stands up and regains his focus on the annoying little brat in the helmet. He lunges forward, slashing down at an angle and back up at the same angle and back down to his right. He doesn't move away this time, ready for any manner of attacks to come. He watches the deranged Templar recuperate and finally shakes his head, launching himself back. He stares at the tiny thing and laughs. "Oh man, I wish I could see your face right now." He says, dropping his sword arm and looking upward, now standing straight up. "No way am I gonna lose to you, look at your little arms." He pulls his sword up and rests it on his shoulder, tilting his head and watching the helmeted freak. Sh*t, time to move. He starts to run around the Templar putting in between him and the elderly man.

ID: 105014

BD: 9 (Crit +1)

Dustin uses snake bite on Mad Templar

4 + 1 = 5 x 3 = 15 DMG

36 - 15 = 21 HP

Dustin: 97/120 HP  9/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Mad Templar: 21/80 HP | 28 DMG | 0 MIT | +1 Bleed

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105015

Kioshi: HP 139/140 -- Energy 7/14

Dustin: HP 97/120

Mad Templar: HP 21/80 -- Hate: 1 to Kioshi, 2 to Dustin 

MD: 3

Anytime now, Kioshi thinks as he watches the Templar being constantly assaulted by the boy. So far, he did a good job in dealing his damage, though Kioshi wishes that he has a more powerful weapon. Maybe that would have ended this fight as there will be a bigger threat he has to face soon.

Now the skeletally thin foe is focusing on disposing the male first upon realizing that he can be a potentially bigger threat than Kioshi. He sees this and quickly sprints towards it, launching his sword into a stabbing motion like a lance.

The Templar hears Kioshi's footsteps from behind and quickly dodges, and just for a while, it starts to engage in swordplay against Kioshi again. Its skills seem to improve a little as the fight goes on, though Kioshi suspects that it won't last long. 

Kioshi grits his teeth in anger as he tries to swing harder towards the Templar, but much to his frustration, it dodges every attempt, hollering like an ape thing as a mockery to him.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin watches as the Little Templar that could attacked The old Samurai. "No way are you gonna even hurt him." He rushes forward and slashes the shortest knight of the year's back and chuckles. He steps back, avoiding it's angry and aimless slashes towards him. The Helmet with some bones turns and locks swords with Dustin, who was looking at the other player, and was more worried about him at this point. "I hope this little ant didn't scare you out of your boots. Come on, you appear to be stronger than me, Do it. Finish him." He tries to pressure The much older man. I genuinely hope he can fight, after all, that big shark was spotted around here and I'm not fixing to die today. I might tomorrow though, we'll see how this goes. He slides his blade up and uses the guard of his sword to push the enemies sword away and turns to put distance between them.

ID: 105026

BD: 6

Dustin attacks Mad Templar

21 - 4 = 17 HP

Dustin: 97/120 HP  9/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Mad Templar: 21/80 HP | 28 DMG | 0 MIT | +1 Bleed

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105076

Kioshi: HP 139/140 -- Energy: 4/14 (Used Cyclone!)

BD: 10

Either he is ignoring the male's words on purpose or he is already focusing on unleashing the cyclone Sword Art, Kioshi's sword glows green again, glaring at the Templar that is now playing swords with the fighter that came out of nowhere in front of him. As the arming sword is plunged forward to his face, the creature is abruptly bombarded by a mesh of deep cuts, wailing in pain as the green tornado strikes again, cutting off the remaining threads of its life. The final blow is done by a decapitation to the head, the head that still wears the helmet flies off into the sand at a distance. The dead Templar explodes to polygons.

ID: 105077

LD: 4 -- CD: 1

Obtained 240 COL and 1 Material.

A window pops up in front of Kioshi, displaying his loot from the Templar. A mere 240 COL and one ingredient. Underwhelming, but he is thankful that the nuisance is now gone, and he can move on to find the rumored sand shark. He adjusts his full helmet as he turns to gaze at the male player for one second before sheathing his sword and moving on to the designated area in the map.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

"Sorry about insulting you like that, I was trying to get you fired up." He smiles to the other player. "Hey, I've been looking for this land shark, swimming around here. You know where it is?" Dustin sheathes his sword and pulls his hood back up. I need to kill this thing. It'll be fun, but I can't just kill it alone. "Better yet, you wanna help me kill it? You should be able to handle it." The brown haired player compliments his, trying to convince him. I am a bit worried though, we might not be enough to kill this fish. He sits down, looking off to the horizon. "Either way, I'm going after it, you don't have to risk your life to help me." He looks at his health. I want to be the strongest player. Then I can really help people. If I'm not helping people, then I'm worthless. And if I'm worthless I might as well be dead. Standing up, he walks over to the old man. "Name's Dustin, by the way." he extends his arm to shake hands.

@Kioshi

"...Kioshi," he says as he turns around and shakes the boy's hand, but only for a split second as he quickly turns around and continues walking along the desert. He also nods at the question regarding the land shark, that same creature he is also after just for its loot and the thrill of fighting it. He thinks of the great white shark in reality, remembering how fast they are and how powerful their jaws are. Contrary to popular belief, on the first bite on a human, the former simply leaves as humans are too bony to its liking. Maybe not so for the shark he is going to face.

His walking pace is slightly slow as he doesn't want his new acquaintance to be left behind. Sandstorms here can be nasty in terms of visibility. Luckily there are a few sand dunes here where they can duck and cover as best as they can from such storms.

Strangely this place ain't as hot as he initially thought. The wind cools this place down merely by its presence. Not a bad thing, but he wonders if enemies that are weak to sunlight would take advantage of this. He stops, looking at the map.

He is halfway there to the battle site.

@Dustin

Dustin looks around, "This place is pretty boring, but I can't possibly guess where we're going." He looks around and checks his map. I seriously have no idea where I am, but I can guess what floor I'm on and that's all I need. He check out the layout of the map and smiles. I can definitely get to the teleport gate from here if I need to. He draws his sword and continues walking with his sword out. "Don't worry, just being prepared. I don't want to be caught with my sword on my back." Groaning and throwing his head back, he puts his hands on his face. No way can I do this alone, I'm so under leveled. The players brown hair covers his eyes and Dustin begins to feel uneasy. I feel like we're getting closer, but I can't tell where we are. He tightens his grip on his sword, he doesn't want to see anyone die tonight, but doesn't know if he has any control over that.

lifting his sword he rests it on his shoulder. "What level are you?" He asks the man, trying to make conversation. It's so quiet, it's unsettling. The sand blowing over the dunes of sand makes a beautiful pattern in the wind. The wind, cooling down the players, drudging through the sand, carries sand grains around in a beautiful swirl of pixels. Dustin has never seen sand blow in the wind before and he smiles. Been a while since I've been up here.

@Kioshi

"...seven.." he answers in response to the male's question, walking a few more meters ahead of him with the HUD map at his face. He suddenly stops as he notices that the objective marker disappears for no reason. A glitch? Not now, especially at this time. Maybe it will come...

Kioshi's ears pick up the sound of rumbling, particles of sand bursting and falling back onto the pile. The sound is heard westwards. He turns his head around and notices something similar to a rabbit scurrying underground with a moving snake like mound visible on the surface. He draws out his Zweihander and slowly lifts up his blade. It is getting closer...and closer...

And suddenly the burst of an underground explosion blasts right in front of Kioshi's face, his arms automatically swings the sword forward.

ID: 105161

Kioshi: HP 140/140 -- DMG 8 -- MIT 35 -- Energy: 10/14 (Used Cyclone!)

Sand Shark: HP 93/125 -- DMG 50 -- MIT 0 -- Hate: 1 to Kioshi, 0 to Dustin

BD: 8

MD: 4

The moment when he feels his sword hitting some form of flesh, Kioshi instantly engages his Sword Art, spinning like a cyclone of a hurricane as the sword repetitively slashes that same material, followed by the sounds of a loud raspy roar, emotions only consist of pain and anger. Kioshi stops spinning just in time to see a massive shark-like creature diving down into the sand, its fin exposed at the surface as it swims around frantically, trying to find a proper opening to attack the tin man.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin walks past the man, not realizing he stopped. The man draws his sword and the brown haired player grabs his. "Oh sh*t." He sees the shark burst from the sand and he rushes towards it. Jumping from the ground, he spins in the air, dropping back down slashing the shark at a downward angle. He brings it back up at the exact same angle and back down at a new angle. He dashes back and drops to his knees. That was rather difficult, I can't believe the shark is that difficult. I should've known though, it's a boss. He runs to the other side of the shark and shouts, "We need a plan." He looks over to the heavily armored player and runs towards him. "I don't think we can take this guy without one." He is very skilled with his sword but, I can't let him do all the work.

Combat:

ID: 105180

BD: 8

Dustin uses snake bite on Sand Shark

4 x 3 = 12

93 - 12 = 81 HP

Dustin: 120/120 HP  9/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Sand Shark: 81/125 HP | 50 DMG | 1 hate to Kioshi | 1 hate to Dustin

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105204

Kioshi: HP 140/140 -- Energy: 9/14

Dustin: HP 75/120

Sand Shark: HP 81/125 -- Hate: 1 to Kioshi, 1 to Dustin (last attacker)

BD: 5

MD: 6

"...don't worry about me..." he mutters audibly while waiting for the fin to come here so he could strike him at the moment the shark jumps out of the sand, sword gripped tightly as he has no fear in engaging this monster alone even with the male's presence. His body and head are protected with crude plate armor, and his sword big and long enough to kill foes in merely minutes at best. He is confident in his own abilities as a warrior. He is ready to feel the pain. 

Too bad that didn't happen, as the shark suddenly speeds up drastically for a second, too fast for Kioshi's naked eyes to catch. The fin zips past his partner's unarmored leg, slashing both of them and drifts away. The slashing, thankfully, doesn't manage to severe or impede the movement of his legs, but damn did it hurt. He lets out a 'tch.' Silently. This guy better have potions, otherwise Kioshi can just give one or two healing salves to him.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin jumps in, ready to attack. His sword glows blue and he jumps up, but overestimates the height of the shark's fin and misses by the width of a hair. "Son of a... gun. I thought I had that. Guess I'll have to try harder." He leaps back, trying to avoid an attack from the monster in front of him. Having attacked and retreated, Dustin looks over to the tin man and shrugs. All I have left to do is avoid oncoming attacks and stay alive. He steps away, pulling his hood down and focusing on the monster in the sand. He listens to the sand move over the shark, and out of it's way, and looks for anywhere it could be. I can do this, it's like fighting a bear in the snow. Or hunting chipmunks in the forest. I just have to be patient and wait. He clenches his sword and laughs, "I've got it." He smiles, this time much more sinister than before. His eyes turn red and turns sharply towards the shark. "Sushi tonight I guess." He shouts, rushing towards the flailing fish.

Combat:

ID: 105222

BD: 5

Dustin's sword art misses

Dustin: 75/120 HP  7/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Sand Shark: 81/125 HP | 50 DMG | 1 hate to Kioshi | 1 hate to Dustin

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105223

Kioshi: HP 140/140 -- Energy 6/14 (Used Cyclone!)

Sand Shark: HP 49/125 -- Hate: 2 to Kioshi, 1 to Dustin

BD: 7

MD: 5

The shark now leaps in and out like a dolphin, scattering sand dusts all over in an attempt to make itself less visible to Kioshi and the male player. The sounds of bursting sand are now the more reliable source for him to locate the monster. His sword glows green again, but this time, he simply waits, closing his eyes with his hands hold the sword pointing sideways. Like the boom of a bass, the shark's impact against the sand vibrates the ground as it gets louder. His legs spread open.

In an instant, the shark leaps out to Kioshi's proximity and roars loudly with its jaws gaping wide, baring its razor sharp teeth only to suddenly fly off to a distance, blood spraying out the corners of its mouth, which are now slightly split open from Kioshi's spinning sword, activated at the moment the shark leaped out of the sand.

Kioshi speedily advances towards its position, prompting itself to quickly burrow back into the sand and drift away, fin still visible but moving at a speedy rate like a race car.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin, still charging at the monster, activates a sword skill and slashes at the cloud of sand where the shark used to be. "Where'd you go? I need to kill you so I can get stronger." He shakes his head and his eyes revert back to their normal color. I could've done some serious damage had he not disappeared. I'll just have to kill him next time. Having rushed back, the players brown hair, now full of sand, blows, obstructing his vision. "We should switch next time. That way we can attack much faster." He looks up at his health bar and sees how low he is. That's almost half of my health. Holy cow, I'm in over my head. Plus my legs are still tingling. This all just sucks. A smile crosses his face, and he leans forward. But at least I'm having fun. He runs in again, still trying not to get in the old coot's way. "We need more damage." Dustin shouts to the other man, who is doing all of the work.

Combat:

ID: 105235

Dustin's attack misses

Dustin: 75/120 HP | 5/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Sand Shark: 49/125 HP | 50 DMG | 2 hate to Kioshi | 1 hate to Dustin

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin

ID: 105246

Kioshi: HP 140/140 -- Energy: 5/14

Sand Shark: HP 49/125 

MD: 5

This sand shark looks like it is ignoring the male player throughout most of the fight, as if it finds fighting the 'old' man more entertaining than a wimpy barely armored kid. Kioshi doesn't want to risk taking off his helmet to hear better, thinking that his head will be obviously vulnerable to the shark's teeth. All of a sudden, everything turns awfully quiet, save for the sounds of breezes through the desert.

Kioshi feels uneasy, though calm, knowing that the shark is going to ambush him or the male player at any time. At least it buys him time to think of his next move, unless it is just retreating to recover and come back a few hours later. Kioshi doesn't want this, shaking his head as he thinks of the possibility for such a thing to happen.

Then out of nowhere, the shark bursts out of the underground, spinning like a goddamn drill in an alarmingly speedy motion. Kioshi's first instinct is to quickly jump away from its attack, his left spaulder is barely scratched by one its fins as the shark lands and dives back into the sand, circling its prey.

@Dustin

Edited by Kioshi

Dustin runs back, avoiding the shark and scrolling through his inventory. "I hope I can find it, this could make the difference between life and death." He pulls out a potion. The bottle drops to the ground and Dustin smiles, watching his health start to climb back up to the top. "I needed that. I'll attack soon. I don't want to waste this stuff. It helps to have had it though." He laughs. I hope I get another potion soon. I might have to start buying them soon. I could also buy armor with regen. That would be so nice. The shark burrows into the ground and everything goes quiet so Dustin looks to the more experienced player. "What should we do? I don't have enough strength to go after it yet." He shouts, trying to keep the shark focused on him. I don't want it to be so distracted on him. He may be stronger, but I'm probably faster. He judges the old geezer and thinks to himself. I could've taken the damage, but all that would've done is help him, putting me in more danger. If I die before this shark is dead, then I'm not helping. He starts to rub his chin, completely oblivious to the battle that was soon to re surge.

Dustin: 115/120 HP | 6/12 EN | 4 DMG | 5 MIT

Sand Shark: 49/125 HP | 50 DMG

+40 HP

-1 T1 uncommon healing potion

@Kioshi

Edited by Dustin