[PP-F3] Discount Minos Labyrinth (Search For The Hoya) <COMPLETE>

ID: 105264

LD: 18 + 2 = 20 (Found a treasure chest!)

Removing his full helmet, Kioshi just stands still with the Hoya hanging around his neck, listsning to Ennakai's role as an info breaker and how he can ask for specific information from them. A window pops up inviting Kioshi to have himself added to their contacts. Quite a first to Kioshi for someone to request for his contact, but he thinks that it would be a long time before he can see Ennakai again. If he did, it would be probably by pure chance or in awkward circumstances.

Regardless, he presses the green button, accepting the contact invite while thinking what exactly he would ask from Ennakai, staring at the temple blankly. There isn't much that he wants to know now. All he cares is getting stronger to overcome foes and the sometimes unforgiving difficulty levels. 

He turns his head away from the temple, and notices something familiar among some nearby bushes. Something brown and square. He has a gut feeling that this might be a treasure chest. It only takes a walk to the object and closer inspection to confirm that it really is one.

@Ennakai

Edited by Kioshi

Enna sees then Kioshi's name appear in their contacts, he gives him a small smile and then gets out a notebook as it says 'Info Broken'.  Enna write something down and then closes it again, "Well that checks out, Seems like you are done here," Enna says before he sees him walk off to a treasure chest, they giggle a bit and thinks about it, Sure you can get your luck there but the second it will you find something useful in it, Enna thinks as she walks over to Kioshi and waits to see what he has found just out of their own curiosities. 

"Ooh, Big guy! I will be leaving soon just going to stick around for a couple minutes to get some background on his area, But If you are leaving it will be okay, And thanks I did not do this quest myself, and I could not have done it yet even so I thank you for allowing me to join you and... well kind of help you clear it, No need for a reward, The quest already gave me the things I wanted, Info and some skill points," Enna says jumping into a tree very easy for their looks and body.

@Kioshi

ID: 105284

LD: 4 + 3 (Picking) = 7

Obtained 150 COL, 2 materials and 2 uncommon consumables!

With his ability to skillfully pick the lock, Kioshi opens the treasure chest to find decent loot in it. Just a mere 150 COL, two ingredients and two uncommon food. Perhaps these foods can be sold for monetary gain. At least that would compensate a bit of his troubles of opening a mediocre chest. Keeping these items into his inventory, he looks at his own chest two realize that he has been wearing two necklaces so far: the Wanderer's Eye that allows him to find things more easily, and the Hoya, a necklace of friendship and love that instead turns into a lonely, personal object to himself.

As he hears Ennakai taking their leave, he simply nods, leaving them be so they would do their own business without any hindrance. He also leaves the temple's vicinity, unequipping his armor and keeping his helmet back into his inventory space. To cut it short, he arrives safely in the third floor's settlement and sits in an inn alone, fiddling and staring blankly at the Hoya as he now considers itself as the only thing worth protecting in his life in Aincrad.

My precious, his mind utters. 

-- QUEST COMPLETE --

Kioshi: Obtained 350 COL (200 Thread + 150 Loot), 2 Materials, 2 Uncommon Foods, The Hoya and 3 SP (1 Thread + 2 Quest)

@Ennakai: Obtained 200 COL and 3 SP (1 Thread + 2 Quest)

Edited by Kioshi