[SP|F22] Deeply buried Past <<What we Fight For>>

Dustin, having gotten a bit courageous, makes his way up to the twenty second floor. He managed to do so without getting a scratch miraculously. He then heard about the forest of memories, and decided to see what all the buzz was about. He made his way to the Forest and looked around. Having wandered through the forest he begins to feel at home. The brown haired player begins to wonder, taking his mind on a journey through his memories, to a place where he could never return to. He thought of home. He thought of the way he used to play with his dad, he thought of letting his brother beat him at his favorite games. He thought of his mom nursing him back to health when he was sick. He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. "That's all over, none of that will ever happen again." He says, looking up to the sky, longing for a glimpse of reality.

Dustin makes his way deeper into the forest, not ready to leave these memories behind. His heart clings to them, but too much for his brain to even look at them. These memories always make Dustin dangerously optimistic, or hopelessly Depressed, so he shoves them down. Today he can't hold them down at all. These memories keep swelling up and he feels like he is about to burst. I don't like this place, but I'm so at ease here and I haven't been in a while. It's so settling it's almost unsettling. Grabbing his sword he continues forward. It's not like I could do anything if anyone were to show up, but if I had to, I could at least try to intimidate them. His legs start to weaken and his heart feels heavy. He gets the urge to cry, even though he hadn't cried since his brother died. I miss them, I miss them all.

ID: 105047

LD: 1 (fail)

Edited by Dustin

Dustin looks through the news for anything related to this experience and finds nothing. "Must just be me. I thought it had something to do with the forest." He lets go of his sword and sits down. I'll look for anything out of the ordinary later. Right now I should rest, in case this is all in my head. He removes his cloak, and pulls up his hood. There's no one here, so there's no reason to hide my hood. He sets his sword next to him, but close enough that if anyone were to attack him, his speed would allow him to grab his sword and counter before they had the chance to hit him. I want to be the fastest player in Aincrad, but if I have to push other people down to get to the top then I'll be fighting alone on the front lines. I have to make more friends, but in order to do that, I'll have to become stronger.

ID: 105054

LD: 16

Edited by Dustin

Dustin looks around, yet again to no avail. I can't believe I wanted to get all the way up here. He sets his head back and looks up at the trees above him. All I want to do is stay in this world forever. I never want to leave. Dustin looks down at his hands. It’s not m  fault, but I can’t help but feel I let it happen. I didn’t do anything about it. I should’ve helped him. I could’ve helped him, but I didn’t. I’m useless. “No, you promised yourself you wouldn’t do this anymore. When you do this you get weaker.” He nods and stands up, walking deeper into the woods. These woods go crazy deep, it’s ridiculous. I’m lost too, so I’m gonna be here for a while. This frickin sucks. He grabs his sword and started swinging it around like a bored child with a stick. He grabs the end of his sword and starts spinning it, until he notices how dark it’s gotten. Better get to sleep, I need to get on a better schedule anyways.

ID: 105111

LD: 9 (fail)

Edited by Dustin

Dustin keeps making his way into the forest. "I guess it's down the rabbit hole for me. I've got nothing better to do." He says, stretching. I can't just kill time by fighting pigs anymore. I need to kill something stronger. I'll start farming on floor three. That would be awesome, this is why I am going to be the strongest player. "I can't help but want to draw my sword and cut down all of these trees." He draws his sword and looks at a tree. You're done for. I'm gonna eat some vegan beef jerky. He starts hitting his sword against the tree. It's done. I'm so bored. He slams his sword into the tree one last time. "I hate you Kayaba. You made this game so boring. I'm gonna f*cking murder you." He says, jumping up and swinging his hands at the sky.

ID: 105200

LD: 3

Edited by Dustin