[SP-F1] Starting The Day with this <TFFLAF>

Enna woke up in a bed unknown to them, as they looked around Enna spotted that they were in an inn. Enna held their head thinking back what happened, They were not sure but thinking back was hurting their head a bit. Enna was confused into how they got into this room, As they did not remember anything from last night but whatever it was Enna did not know now anymore. He stood up and looked at his clothing he was wearing it was weird as he was wearing only he casual clothing and not even his armor. He looked around and saw a note on the table Enna walked to it and opened the not as it said the following.

"Dear Enna sorry I left, But I had to do other things. You are an interesting girl and you are not one to run at the first sign of danger. IT was fun hanging out with you Enna and the talk we had during that night was good and you look to fit in with the rest of the info brokers quite good, So for free and a good night I will help you out a bit, and maybe we will meet again as both info breakers. Kind regards A Friend."

Enna Giggled a bit and thinks back what happened last night, Even if he did not remember he had fun and seems to get a goal now fixed as well. This Info broker thing did not look bad and that meant that he would help players in getting information around. He then looked at the other thing laying there it was an invite for a quest by an NPC called Zackariah, about staring at your first steps. Enna nodded to himself in the mirror and fixed his long hair and took his armor and left the inn out to start this quest.

It was still quite early and the streets looked empty for all Enna could see, They walked outside and felt the wind blowing on their face. This world is so nice, I love it here, Enna thought to their self as they walked into the street of The Town Of Beginners. But only thinking about it made him think back to the days that he would be with his family and he looks down at his feet, it clearly was not those days anymore and he needed to fight on to keep surviving. He woke himself up by hitting himself in the face and walked over to the coordinates of the quest was. He took out his blade and looked at it, Mph Maybe one day I will use it but not now, As it seems I don't spill blood only if it is not needed. He thinks to himself and puts the dagger away again

Enna looked at the location of the quest again by opening the map as he then saw that the quest took place somewhere in a workshop, Maybe this quest was all about letting players understand the mechanic of the game they were in. "*Sigh* ... So off to this Workshop of an alchemist I suppose," Enna Said to himself walking head down to the location. It was not long until Enna came at the location and he opened the door, "HELLO, ANYONE HERE," he yelled into the shop as he walked inside. There was no reaction so Enna began to look around a bit, may potions were around and they could be taken so easily from here, but risking to get caught was too big and a crime was not something Enna would try to pull off. He liked his status as Green player and wanted to become an Info Broker if he could be.

As Enna was looking around in the front of the shop a man walks in from the back "Oh Hello there, Did not think that there was going to be a visitor this early, What can I help you with, Young boy," The man says as he stands behind the counter. Enna turns around with a bit of a surprise but then soon realized that this man was an NPC. "Ooh Eya, Well I came here for a quest and I heard you need to start it here," Enna said looking at the man to see if it was truly an NPC and not a player that was just old. "Ooh I see, you are here to learn about your job as an adventurer, I sure can help young lad, First of My name is Zackariah," He said holding out his hand. Enna was still trying to see what was going on but shacked the old man's hand "I'm Enna, And um Yes, I'm here to learn about the basic of um.. the adventurer job," Enna said with a smile thinking about it how to do things like this as he never really spoke to an NPC.

"For a Start young man, Nice to meet you Enna. And now off to business, you need items to build and craft things, one of the more used things you need as an adventurer are potions. I will learn you how to get Potions and the items you need for them, First of you need Items, Like flowers and maybe some medical herbs. They grow all in the wild, So find some herbs outside of the city and then come back here with the herbs." Zackariah Says showing Enna a small book with many herbs inside them.  They all looked good and Enna knew that you needed them, but Enna was already an Artist and was already doing that job, but he needed to get the Items and so he waved bye to Zackariah and went outside.

Edited by Ennakai

Enna has already been here so many times, and it was always something But no luck with Crafting Items at all. Maybe If I move more away from the City, maybe then I can find some Crafting items, Enna thought and walked away. He was wearing the cape she got from Pick, It was a nice thing to have and it was quite fancy looking as well, not only that the enchantment on the item was good as well. Enna looks at the cape a bit and it does fit him quite nicely. Enna takes a bit of a skipping tempo and starts to go more into the wild in the hopes to find the items he needs. Looking back Enna sees that it is not far anymore but still quite a while to get back, even if it was early Enna feels the sun already burning down on him like the summer always did.

ID Role: 105174

LD: 5 | +3 [Cape] | 8 total [failed

Materials 0

Edited by Ennakai

Enna looked around and once again of no luck at all maybe it was still to close to the main settlement, but as he looks back Enna sees that the wall is still in view, "Darn, I need to be a bit more into the wild to see my luck," Enna says to himself. Walking on as he skips along the wilds off floor one, Maybe he had to get to the forest and see there in hopes to find the items. Enna was thinking about a few things and what kind of people he met, Not many people bothered with him and ignored him, One reason was that He would act very annoying, and maybe another was that he looked kind untrusting to people. Thinking about it only one person trusted him and that was Dustin but he kind off ran off in there last meeting. Maybe one day they would move to other things if they ever met again.

ID Role: 105229

LD: 6 | +3 [Cape] | 9 total [failed]

Materials 0

Edited by Ennakai

Enna made his way at the edge of the forest and takes a bit of a breath, after that he moves to the entrance and starts to look around. He remembers this area and starts to wonder about the memories he had here, what happened here was something interesting, more than twice. The First time he got here he found a pond of water inside the forest after that it kind of became his special place, but most of the time the monsters came here and not many players. Enna looks down and sees something of use, He picks it up and puts it in his crafting pocket, "Nice, time to find some more now," he says to himself and walks more into the forest. It was not really dark now but with the sun still coming up the forest was quite dark, not only that there were no monsters but that meant that they would be out on the field, So no mather and moved deeper into the forest.

ID Role: 105236

LD: 20 | +3 [Cape] | 23 total [Succes]

Materials 1

Edited by Ennakai

Enna lets out a laugh as he thinks about the other things that happened here. Remembering that he swam in the water of the pond not far from here, most of the time he was alone but the last time he went there he was with a guy, the guy was called Dustin and he was kind of weird, maybe a bit too paranoid but Enna kind of trusted him but would still make sure he was keeping quiet about the thing Enna told him, the path was not far from this pond but still it was still quite a walk. He looks up at a tree, this was the tree Him and Dustin slept in but not only that he looked down and saw another crafting material. He picked it up and smiled a bit "No wonder I did not spot you here before, I slept in this tree," he says looking at the crafting Item and then puts it in his Crafting pocked. He looked at the quest and saw that he still needed three more Items.

ID Role: 105239

LD: 12 | +3 [Cape] | 15 total [Succes]

Materials 2

Edited by Ennakai

It really was sometimes that Enna was here, although he wanted to go for a swim again, it could not be done as he was doing a quest. he lets out a sighed and moves on from the tree on the path, the sun was already getting up and maybe it was around twelve o'clock. Enna smiles again to himself and looks up, the things Enna seemed worthy was about becoming an Info broker. After that, he would try to help players no matter their what they wanted to do with the info. Enna looks around only to hear a wolf howl, out of panic He jumps into a tree fast. The wolf walks past and seems to not spot Enna, as the Wolf walks away he let out a sigh. "Darn I did not see you coming," he says to the way where the wolf went to. He jumps out of the tree only to forget to look for materials and walks on the path.

ID Role: 105241

LD: 2 | +3 [Cape] | 5 total [failed]

Materials 2

Edited by Ennakai

Maybe Enna plans got a bit tricky to see where things went from here but at this point, he did not care as he was going this quest to find the materials and get back to the workshop. Enna continued on his path and saw something on the ground, A small flower that was very clear and pointing out from the rest of the flowers, Enna picked it up and the quest updated saying he still needed two more crafting Materials. Enna smiled and put the flower into his crafting pocked he had on his hips. Enna looked around to see where he was and he smiled to see he was almost at the water he used to stay at for some relaxing. He came here once with someone else It was fun until it got a bit out of hand But Enna still wanted to try to become friends with that guy no matter what happened.

Spoiler

ID Role: 105296

LD: 12 | +3 [Cape] | 15 total [Succes]

Materials 3

Edited by Ennakai

Enna was on the route to his spot it was not far and he already smelled the water in the forest air, letting out a sigh he walked to the water. looking around to see if anyone was here he steps out of the bushes and walked around to his spot. Taking off his shoes he started to walk a bit in the water, it was cold but Enna did not really care, sure it was just water what could that do to him. He opened his notebook and started writing about this spot, about how calm it was here, and that he never saw a monster here. once done he started to look around to see if he found anything he could use. 

Enna walked over to the side of the water and picks up a purple flower as it looks like the quest updates and Enna let out a sigh. He turns around and starts walking again to the ruins not far from here as he wanted to go there see if he could find anything he liked.

ID Role: 105296

LD:  20  | +3 [Cape] | 23 total [Succes]

Materials 4

Edited by Ennakai

Enna started walking to the ruins it was not far until he got there, it was calm and the tower of these ruins was standing out over everything. Moving into the ruins Enna was interested in the statues at the library, dragon-like monsters as he looked at them. he looked up at the wall of the library, there was something missing a stone statue that was the form of a small gargoyle-like statue was not to been seen next to the rest of the gargoyles. "Wonder if it will show up somewhere," he said before going into the Libary and started to look into the workshops in the library.

Enna looked around to see if he could find anything, but of no hope. he walked out into the main hall again and looked up at the tree there. "Wonder what happened here," he said and sat down under the tree. he started writing again in his notebook and while doing this he looked around, he hears something moving above him, what could it be. Enna laid down his notebook on the ground and looked up and saw a shadow, Enna did not go yet and started writing about this monster moving around calling is small and weak. then He heard a roar and looked up again, the monster was in his few. Enna knew he got to get out of here and wrote a small letter and put it in the notebook on the ground. "Good Luck Notebook, may you be found again, and May we see each other again," Enna said before leaving the Library 

ID Role: 105450

LD:  10  | +3 [Cape] | 13 total [Failed]

Materials 4

Edited by Ennakai

Enna looked back at the Library and let out a sigh, "Well Whatever that thing is I'm not dealing with it, Not now at least," Enna said as he kept walking on. He takes his way to the Mayor's office and looked around to see if there was anything of interest, It was not long until Enna got to the door of the Mayor's office. "Knock Knock, Anyone?" he said as he pushed open the door, The main hall looked quite empty as well some doors looked like they were blocked and so and others there just destroyed. Enna walked to the door right in front of the entrance and opened it, It was kind of blocked with things behind it and he pushed them away to get in. He started to look around and pushed away from empty paper to look at what was behind them, The papers fell to the ground and Enna found a small book. Enna did not want to read it now and left a small note for the people that would come after him here to explore, "Dear reader, If you read this, I have the book that was here and also the intel you hoped to find here, Kind regards Ennakai," Enna wrote down with a smile and walked on.

Role ID: 105465

LD:  4  | +3 [Cape] | 7 total [Failed]

Materials 4

Edited by Ennakai

Enna moved out of the room and into the kitchen of the mayor's office, "What do we have here," he said walking inside. trying to find maybe last material he needed for this quest as he was having the small detour. Moving slowly into the kitchen to seek the last thing he needed he spots something that looks like a fridge. Moving the door he spots quite a lot off rotten and also still usable items inside it, Enna holds his nose and walks in. "Darn why am I doing this," Enna said as he takes an item that looks usable and walks outside again. As he gets out sees the items behind him disappear into pixels, "Wow that was weird," he says as the quest updates again as it shows how to return to the workshop again. Enna started walking to the entrance of the Mayor's office again as the wind hit him in the face, "Better here than back there," he says before taking his leave

Role ID: 105469

LD:  13  | +3 [Cape] | 16 total [succes]

Materials 5 [succes return to workshop]

Edited by Ennakai

Enna made his way out of the ruins and to the town of beginners again, It was a good day and Enna liked his small little adventure to his spot in the forest and to the ruins. Maybe one day he will meet the people who found his Notebook but who knows, maybe not as people are more likely to let books on the ground. Enna made is way to the gata and was a few people go in and out, some of them looked like they were in a party and other seemed like they just. Enna shucked her shoulders, He was mostly alone yes having friends around made it nice and all, but mostly they would end up in the way. And HIS friends he had here were a bit weird at times, but so was Enna himself. Enna walked to the gate and entered the safe zone, "Safe and sound," he said before heading off to the workshop

He was happy to be in the safe zone again and he made his way around. It was better to stay inside here but most people did not want to sit by and do nothing even better people started to move around to the top floors Enna himself did not really go there yet but he was still on planning someday maybe with a few people or so he would end up going there. It was not far more to the Workshop and Enna kept moving people around him did there own business Enna looked at a few as they were busy trading with NPC's. Cute NCP has a strict money system and will never go lower in price, even if you tried, Enna thought before moving again. It was just a few steps until Enna got to the workshop, standing in front of the door was like five steps. As he stood for the door again he was hoping it was open and so it was, pushing in Enna let's out a sigh "I'm Back sir, Got the Materials," he said before walking in more. It was a bit damp here than before and as Enna looked at the back he could see that there was a small fire in the workshop just for the making of the potions.

Enna walks more into the shop and then is greeted by Zackariah "Aah Kid you are back and do you have the materials, young man?" he asks Enna. He looked at the old man and nodded "Yes sir, I have here all the things you asked for sorry I took so long sir," He said very politely to the NPCZackariah Started to look over the materials and waved to Enna to follow him, as Enna followed the old man into the workshop where there was a small fire, " You are very polite, young man but just call me Zackariah okay. So Next up is something very interesting so be prepared to pay attention,"  The Old NPC said and laid out the items on the work table, "So I want you to create a potion from these items, Be careful they can be a bit dangerous if you do so" Zackariah said before giving the work table to Enna. Enna looked at Zackariah and nodded, "Sorry Sir Zackariah, But I can do this I have been working before am an Artist you know," He said before going to work. "Nimble with your fingers I see then you should be just fine," Zackariah said and watch as Enna started her crafting.

Edited by Ennakai

Enna took the materials and started her way on the table and started working, It was very simple to do and Enna puts in the materials into a bowl to prepare them for the potion. One step at a time, it went quite fast, as Enna then took the materials and puts them into the bottle, and within a few seconds a perfect potion came out. Enna sweet his forehead and looks at the potion, "Nicely down Young lad, You seem to have skilled full hands here, " Zackariah. Enna looked at the old man and gave him a smile of pure happiness. "Thank you sir Zackariah, I know right," He said before handing over the perfect potion to Zackariah. The old NPC walked more into the back and walked back out again with something in his hand, "While you were gone Lad, Blacksmith Lyle Tealeaf came by and asked if I could get something for him ready, so would you be so kind to go to him and give him this?" Zackariah said tapping on a box on the table.

Spoiler

Role ID: 105491

CD: 10 [ Succeded, perfect potion]

Edited by Ennakai

Enna was surprised by the fact that the quest was not done, but he knew that there was a row of quest about this as they needed to all connect quite well. Enna nodded at the Old NPC, "Sure I could do that Sir Zackariah, but could you at least point into the direction of his blacksmith?"Enna asked taking the box as it rinkled a bit, I think those are potions, maybe he needed them, Enna thought. Zachariah then walked to the door and pointed to the street, "If you go to that end of the street and then take a left there, you should come to see the blacksmith," He said giving Enna a pat on the back. "Aah... Yes sir, Um thanks Sir I will get going now before it is dark," Enna said and walked out taking his cape with him and tugged it around himself. "Don't stay out too late Lad, it is getting dark soon and stay save... Ooh and there is a small gift from my wife in your pocket keep it," Zackariah said waving at Enna as he walked off into the street.

Enna looked back at waved back at the Old NPC, Weird Gift, what does he mean by that. Wait he is an NPC and he sounded so real and alive, maybe he is one of those special NPC not like those in the inns and taverns, Enna thought as he moved down the street. He then reached into his back pocket and gets out a brush with a small letter, "For Ennakai, Make sure to brush your hair deary, it looked like a mess from what I could see," It read, Enna gave a small smile and puts the Brush into his inventory. It felt a bit weird as the NPC's around here at shops Inns and taverns looked so robotic while there were a few NPC that just stood out quite a lot and even responded with different things and not the normal repeat things like, Good to see you again or Hello traveler. Enna took a left turn and yes there was the blacksmith in few, he started walking more faster a bit and came up to the blacksmith door.