[SP-F17] God Slayer <<Challenge Of Olympus: Tailor>>

Ping!

A soft growl was the only vocal reply followed by some light fabric shuffling noise. It's been a while since a certain someone started her 'hermitage' or as another humorously called it 'vacation' or 'early retirement'. This was the first time in a long while that she received a message, the inbox alarm sounding almost alien to her ears. Hastily swapping it to the side with one hand to dismiss it, a certain blonde yawned while turning to the side in hopes to laze around some more in her makeshift hammock. The current residence of the self proclaimed blonde hermit was none other than a forgotten forest in the far north of the 22nd floor.
Dracul.png.178f0df8ee410acb95df0145e969817c.png

"You should probably get that." came a voice from the side that chased away the last of her sleepiness. "It could be something important..." it continued, fully aware that it would most likely draw the blonde's wrath. 

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Ariel.png.267156f33418e5ed748868357e8653ce.png"Even though I brought you here with me, you're still doing your best to annoy me." muttered the blonde between yawns. While rubbing her eyes with one hand and navigating through her HUD with the other. "Stop worrying about stuff and relax!" she commanded before finding the most recent message. Glancing through it it was nothing more than a quest availability notice. Prompting it so that her vacation partner can see it as well, the blonde stood up and did some light stretches in a attempt to wake up. "See? just some random new quest notification. I've been getting nothing but those since my retirement. you're such a worrywart without your little geboku* around you.

Dracul(5).png.fa0dd10b07a073e64eeaebfc8f74216c.png

"Hmmm..." he continued while reading the message. "I disagree, while I have complete confidence in Darius to keep my shop in order. I don't know how Claudia fares as a tailor. Also remind me why are you using MY servants as your own????"  he asked sarcastically with a grin, already knowing the answer. It surely wasn't the first time the blonde used him or his apprentices for her needs, he let out a soft smile at the rethoricality of his inquire.

Geboku - jap. "servant(s)"

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Alter(1).png.dcc825f5c8e5e1105a18f8dad32fd0dd.png"Don't sweat about it! I taught her all she needed to know!" she said with a bit of a lecherous smile that gave other extra meanings to her statement. "Besides, I barely got any work when I was fully active so she just need to be a pretty little shop clerk in case somebody shows up and...." she found herself involuntarily stop as Dracul, her conversation partner raised his palm to abruptly stop her. Just as Ariel was about to protest and let him hear a piece of her mind, he raised his gaze to meet hers with a serious expression... well more serious than usual anyway. He knew better than to act like that towards her so she decided to let this one slip and hear what he had to say. "What is it?" she asked with a slightly annoyed tone of voice despite keeping her cheerful facial expression.