<<Nature's Treasure>>
Recommended Level: Any | Party Limit: None
Repeatable: Yes
Credit: @Itzal

11121.png

Rewards:

• The Materials Gathered

Summary:

Marking the beginning of each tier (Floors 1, 11, 21, etc.), these levels of Aincrad in particular each seem to have various locations among the floors that are bursting at the seams with crafting materials. They are easier to find than other hunting grounds on comparable floors, with short respawn rates to make them the best locations to hunt for materials.

If the floor is vegetated, players can find a <<Garden>>. If there are a lot of buildings on the floor, players can find a <<Courtyard>>. If the floor is underground, players can find a <<Cavern>>. Many NPCs give away these farming locations, telling players about this amazing opportunity of extra materials, whether it be from plentiful monster drops or from the safer areas outside of town that make for easy, peaceful fishing and gathering.

Searching:  LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material.  LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials.  Gatherer skill is added to this roll as well.

Fishing:  Monsters and bosses never spawn.  Fishing receives no bonus materials.  CD 12s require a LD of 15+ (modifiers allowed) to fish up a treasure chest.  If 1-14, players receive 4 materials.

Treasure Chests:  LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Looting Mobs:  Loot required mobs always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 material as default drops.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
  • Mobs MUST meet or exceed the loot minimum parameter.

Hei had had a busy week, and when the weekend came, he had no materials left to work with. With this knowledge, he decided that this Saturday was going to be a day full of work. There was a garden on the first floor, where one could quickly gather a lot of materials, and as they were what he was looking for, he would be doing some fine garden work. - I have never been there before, but I heard lot's of rumours about it, so it should be true. I wonder if Huatli will like it there  -he wondered, but as he had to get the materials, he would find out later, once he was there. As he was on the first floor, and if there were any monsters, they would probably be so weak, he could fight them without any problem, he didn't have to equip his combat gear, but just his shorts and the black top, with his flowing cloak representing his guild, and also enhancing his ability to gather materials.

Spoiler

Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT | LD +3

Item Stats:
- Trishula, +6 DMG
-
Gladiator's Pride +54 MIT
-
Scales of Speed +3 EVA
-
The Champions Robe +3 LD

Battle Ready Items:
The Champions Robe (takes one, even when worn as vanity )
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
3 charges: Nature's Blessing (healing 15xTier)
<<The Martriarch's Stinger>> (+1 DMG for one Battle)

@Eatos @Dustin

Edited by Hei
  • 2 weeks later...

Eatos opened her amber eyes and let out a sigh. She had been attempting to sleep in her home, but the voice inside her head had become too loud and, out of fear, the girl had ran away from her own home! She was sitting at the water fountain, where all of this had started. Where Sword Art Online had become hell itself.

Angel slept at her side as the girl, wearing her coat and shirt, let out a sigh. How many nights was that voice going to drive her inside? How many nights did she have to suffer until it left her alone? She wasn’t sure of the answer, and that, made it crazier than ever for the girl recently.

The Husky made a loud bark, and Eatos, despite the rabbit hole she was mentally in, stroked the familiars head “Its ok Angel. I’ll figure it out. I may be alone for this battle, but if Silver taught me anything, I can fight back..”

Dustin hates getting materials, it was his least favorite part of the entire game. So he always had some one else there with him. “Not anymore, I’m gonna learn how to get materials on my own.” He says, drawing his sword and holding it up. “I will get materials.” He promises. He makes his way through town and sees a girl at the plaza where Kayaba ruined 10,000 players’ lives. He also saw a dog and was instantly captivated. “Hey, Is that a dog?” He asks. Of course he knew the answer. But he always warned people before intruding. “My name’s Dustin, I just wanted to see your dog.” He says reaching out to the dog very carefully and pulling back sharply at the slightest movement. He looks up at the lady and smiles. “It’s a real cutie.” He says, rubbing the back of his head. He pulls his hood down and laughs, “This is a long shot, but do you want to go on an adventure. I swear, totally platonic, I’m not trying to put the moves on you or anything.” He says, hoping that wasn’t what she was thinking.

@Eatos@Hei

Edited by Dustin

When Hei was ready to leave, he had to run around his room once again, as Huatli had made the habit of hiding whenever they wanted to go. He didn't knew why she was doing it, but it seemed she had fun making him search for her. "Huatli, come here. We have to go, or there won't be any good food left for lunch" and it seemed the raptor understood. Quickly she jumped from the top of the closet and hissed, before she landed on his back. Hei shuddered, even though he knew the small raptor would never hurt him and grabbed her from his back, placing her on the ground next to him.

With the small raptor following him, he made his way through the town of beginnings, scanning the windows if there was anything good he would like to eat later. When he walked past a small butchers shop, he stopped and bought a few pieces of meat for Huatli, and as he was sure he had used enough time, he simply walked into the next bakery he saw to buy some cake for the afternoon, and some rolls he could eat once he was in the garden. His search for food had brought him close to the central plaza, where everything had started all this time ago. - I could have a look a the plaza, haven't been there lately, and maybe I will meet some players that want to come along. There is always the chance to help some of the lower level players - he thought and changed his direction accordingly.

When Hei entered the central plaza, there were still many player that hadn't ever left the city here, and Hei wished he could help them better, but he knew that he wasn't strong enough to clear the game, and as he wasn't a big leader, he wouldn't be able to lead any of them towards a way, where they would be able to fight for themselves. Walking through the masses, Hei realized, how big the pressure on those that actually fought in the frontlines must be with all these lives on their shoulders. With this thought wandering through his mind, he nearly would have missed, that there was Eatos sitting on the fountain, but a boy petting Angel had gotten his attention, and so he moved towards them.

"Hey Eatos, what's up? Why are you sitting down here on the first floor, and who is your well dressed friend?"  The second one was a joke, as he remembered that the player had visited the Hanger, and part of the equipment was made by himself. While he was greeting them, Huatli had already managed to move through the other players and slowly walked towards Angel and this time she simply clicked at her, not trying any prankster stuff.
@Eatos

Edited by Hei

Eatos looked at the Husky, letting out a sigh. Who was she kidding? She couldn’t outrun that damn voice…It was always with her now, depriving her of the most basic of…

“Hey, Is that a dog?”

A stray voice caught the girls attention, and her amber eyes scanned over the boy in front of her. Angel stood up, but made no aggressive moves. It seemed, even the Husky could sense this person wasn’t a threat. The Husky’s blue eyes went onto her owner. Eatos nodded, and the Husky barked and almost leaped onto Dustin in an attempt to ‘cuddle’ the boy.

“Her name is Angel, and she’s adorable” The girl said softly. She didn’t attempt to sit up, lying on the base of the fountain as Angel got off on Dustin. She heard his question, but was cut off by a voice she knew. Hei. Fellow guild member, and co-leader. She shifted her eyes at him, but made no attempt to move “I….I couldn’t sleep” she said as to why she wasn’t at home on the 4th floor. Not entirely a lie, yet keeping the truth far from their vision.

“T-this guy? I dunno, I only just met him” She admitted to him, unaware Hei and Dustin knew one another.

Angel spotted the raptor, but this time, the large Husky reacted differently. Leaping up onto the side of the fountain and lying flat next to her owner, partly to protect, but mostly, to comfort.

“Aww man, I’m like the only one who doesn’t have a familiar.” He says, kicking the fountain gently with his hands in his pockets under his cloak. His cloak covered his body from head to toe, all except his mouth. This cloak, while common, did kind of indicate that it was the boy, however it hid his level from other players who did not know him. The boy hears Hei and turns to him. “So you saw through my disguise huh? I guess that means I don’t need it.” He throws off his cloak and a blue hoodie with tan pants is all that this boy is wearing. “I’m not wearing the shoulder because I’m not hunting today, I was looking for a chill day.” He states, pointing to an ice cream shop. “They’re sold out by the way.” his face morphs into a frown and he smiles at the dog. “Well isn’t she just the cutest?” He asks, petting the Husky’s head and turning to the raptor. “Aww, you got a frickin raptor? Dude that’s awesome.” He says to the man with the raptor. Raptors were Dustin’s favorite Dinosaur, but he had never seen a baby one before. A smile crosses his face and he walks over to the raptor, without a care in the world.

@Hei

Somehow Eatos looked like the will to be active and live had left her, as she didn't even moved, just shifted her eyes to him, before she told him, that she was here because she wasn't able to sleep. - I wonder why she can't sleep. I myself can't sleep well everytime, but she looks like she hasn't slept well in some time. Maybe there is something worrying her - he thought, but before he could actually do something with these thought Dustin, who wore the same full cloak he had worn when he had visited the hanger, said something about Hei seeing through the disguise, just to unequip the cloak afterwards.  "Yeah, if you try to use it as disguise, you shouldn't wear it all the times. And don't worry, I wasn't really wondering about that, or do you see me wearing armour or the mighty shield and trident she crafted for me?" he asked, pointing at Eatos.

Dustin seemed to love Angel, as he just continued petting her all the time whilst they were talking. When he then saw Huatli, it seemed the happy boy got even happier and Hei worried about him exploding of joy. "Yeah, she's a raptor as you can see. And yes, she is pretty awesome, you should see her in battle" he said, while Dustin walked towards the raptor, a smile in his face that made Hei wonder, if it could get any bigger. Huatli who had not expected the Husky's reaction stood there, baffled but when Dustin walked towards her, she quickly came back from her confusion and looked up at him with intelligent eyes. She clicked at him a few times before she walked towards the smiling boy and then slowly and carefully rub her head at Dustin's hand.

@Eatos

Edited by Hei

Eatos watched Hei and Dustin interact, and it was quickly clear that they knew one another. It seemed like a short one, but she wasn’t sure their level of familiarity. The girl felt the warmth beside that, that resonating from the Husky that had made a home on her side, as she watched Hei’s raptor. The girl was conflicted on the other familiar, partly because she knew Angel had been spooked by the raptor last time, and knew for a fact, she would be again.

The girl had intended to speak, but opted into silence. What was there to say from her end? Nothing to add to the conversation. She took a deep breath as a wave of fatigue washed through her, but thankfully, because she was already lying down, she didn’t stumble like she ordinarily did.

“What about you Hei, why are you here?” she asked. Hei wasn’t typically on the 1st floor, at least to her knowledge. The quests on this floor wouldn’t be a challenge to him, right?

“She’s a cutie pie isn’t she?” He says, petting the raptor and standing up. He turns to the girl sitting on the fountain, and smiles at her. “So, you know Hei, I know Hei, Hei knows us both. But we don’t know each other. You never told me your name.” The boy says, pulling the hood on his sweatshirt up and equipping sunglasses. He turns the man and walks towards the exit of town. “Y’all comin or what?” He asks. The boy had no idea where he was going, but it was not that fountain the girl was sitting on with her Husky. “I need some materials, and I’m no good at it, I’d like some help. If that’s not too much to ask.” He adds, motioning his hand towards the edge of town and laughs. His hair down in front of his forehead as he walks towards the gate with a hum of his favorite song and a dance in his walk. His hood covering the back half of his head and his mouth opens and he starts to sing the words to his favorite song very quietly.

@Hei

Edited by Dustin

After Dustin had petted Huatli and said that she was a cutie pie, he had realized that they all knew Hei, but hadn't learned about each other by now. Just then, Dustin decided to walk towards the outer town, and Hei had a short moment alone with Eatos, before he would follow Dustin. "You know that my Shop and house is down here on the first floor? I just left from there and got some cake and a few rolls for breakfast. I was about to go to the public garden, getting some work done and gathering some materials. The shop is going so well, I am always at the limit of my materials. Do you want to tag along and have a picnic later on?"  he asked her. Hei waited for Eatos to decide if she wanted to come with him, and if so, he would reach out to her, helping her up from the fountain.

When they would catch up with Dustin, who kind of danced away from them, he heard him singing, but as Dustin had asked a few questions he had to interrupt him. "Sorry for interrupting your singing. If you want to gather some materials, I got a good idea for you. I was about to head out to the public garden, there one can plant and garden and everything grows unbelievable quick. And there always are players who exchange fruit and vegetable for other kind of mats. And just for you to know, this is Eatos, the Guardian of the New Dawn. She is part of the leading party of the Guardians of the new Dawn." 

@Eatos

Edited by Hei

So she was right, Hei and the boy knew each other. The girl took a moment, before remembering Hei did own a store, a tailoring shop. Presumably where Hei and Dustin had met. The boy seemed to vanish. The word ‘selfish’ came her mind as she turned to look at Hei, yawning as she did. He seemed to want to spend time, and it could be a welcome distraction… She took his hand, using his strength to pull herself up “I might as well come, I’m not doing anything here…” She said softly, clicking her tongue as the Husky leapt to the girls side.

Following after Hei, the girl stuck to her own as she yawned once again. While not sleeping wasn’t helping, there was more to it. Dustin had innocence, a boyishness to him. And it was lightly annoying Eatos as she eyed him with her amber eyes.

At her name being said, the girl gave a brief bow, but said nothing more. After all, the less she said, the better. Not only did she not know Dustin, but the less she talked, the less likely she would say something stupid.

“Do you know where to go? I’ve never been so good with gathering in general.” The boy’s voice moved to the other players. He had gone gathering before, and he always hated it. He hadn’t gotten many materials before. It was up to him to keep getting them. His friend usually gave him all of his materials, but he decided it’d be best to learn to get them on his own so as to not be a burden on the other players who do often helped him. “Usually, people like to help me get materials. They always put our materials in a pile, and split it evenly. Not today. Today, we get our own materials.” His face turns to the woods. “I don’t like being a burden.” He says quieter, not in a whisper, so if someone was listening, they would hear. As he steps forward he looks around. I should probably let Hei lead, it’d be more beneficial for me, and it’d be faster for them. With his hands behind his head, the boy stares up at the sky. Though he was in a chipper mood before, his mind had wandered too far, so he began to feel lonely and sad.

@Hei @Eatos

Hei was glad, that Eatos had decided to come with them. He didn't know what kind of problems she had, but he was sure, that it wouldn't be good for her to sit here all alone without friends at her side. "Well, if that's so, let's go" he said, as he helped her to her feet. Later when he introduced her to Dustin, she just bowed, but Hei thought it was just her being polite, as she was introduced. Together they followed Dustin for a moment, before he asked Hei, if he knew how to get there, and Hei quickly answered "Yeah, of course I know where to go, i was already on my way towards the garden as I met you, so how about you just follow me?" After that, Hei and Dustin walked side by side for some time, and Dustin started talking about how normally others helped him gather materials, but that he wanted to do it alone this time, and then not so loud added, that he didn't liked it to be a burden.
Hei had heard it, but he would act like he didn't, a
s he though it wouldn't make Dustins day any better if he said anything regards it, so he could just ignore it. Shortly after that, Dustin fell back a little and Hei took the lead, heading right for the garden he had heard of. They had to walk for about ten Minutes, and when the finally arrived, a big hedged garden lay before them. Fields waited for them to be worked and planted, bushes of quickly ripening berries and and trees with sweet fruit just waited to be harvested. And right next to the entrance a small market stall with an elderly women, who would sell seeds and buy fruit and vegetable. 
Hei stopped the moment when he could see al this from the small hill they were walking over and said "Look at this, isn't it beautiful? I bet we can make tons of materials in no time"

@Eatos

There was something so light about the Dustin boy. Something so carefree, it angered Eatos the more she thought about it. Why couldn’t she have a life like that, a life without heartache and worry? A life where she heard only the voices she wished to hear inside of her head? Were the sins she committed that heavy, that even now, after she thought she had been forgiven, that found her? Why was it she had to suffer, while others had it carefree?

She wanted to scream the question out, for anyone to answer. Right before she buried it within herself as she always did, as the only thing she knew how to do. She looked up as Hei declared they had arrived, and it suddenly dawned on the girl. They were here to collect materials for crafting. Suddenly, coming felt like a horrible idea. She had plenty of materials on her, she had just…stopped crafting. It was too hard to do anything, yet alone create. She even had a skill to help her acquire materials, one she hadn’t used in…months at least.

A quick access of her inventory told the truth, she had over 20 Tier 1 materials, as well as 16 Tier 2 materials just…sitting there. Maybe she could give them to the others? She wasn’t making anything in her forge anymore.

Looking at the expansive field, the girl wasn’t taken aback by the view. She loved nature, but this…this world was fake. Why did it matter what it looked like? “It looks….nice” The girl opted into saying. She wasn’t sure what she could say here, what should be said.

As they begin to see over the hill a smile crosses Dustin's face. Kadin would've loved it here. He loved places like this. He looks over to Hei, "It's frickin amazing. I love the nature in this game." He starts to run down the hill towards the field of materials. When the boy reaches the lowest point on the hill, he grabs a hand full of plants, which added up to be about 2 materials and they move to his inventory. This would be enough to make a new sword, if I didn't mess up so much. He looks around and laughs. "This place is awesome." His legs move so he spins in a circle with his arms out. The player was actually having fun gathering, which wasn't normal for him. He stopped spinning and looked around, seeing what all this area has to offer. Though he is no expert on looting, he likes to have an idea of what is in store for the day.

Spoiler

ID: 106180

LD: 18

+2 T1 Materials

@Hei @Eatos

Edited by Dustin

While they had been walking towards the garden, Eatos had been quiet, and even when it came in sight, she seemed to not be as pleased with the view as the others. She simply said that it looked nice, and even that with hesitation. - Maybe her problems are bigger than I thought. Filling up all her live and drowning the joy, but I can't help her if she doesn't see me as a friend to talk to - he thought. Then Dustin arrived at the top of the hill, he was way more excited than Eatos, and even more than Hei, but this might be the cause, as Hei had been there once before.

The next thing Hei saw was Dustin running down the hill towards the garden, grabbing some plants and putting them in his inventory. "Seems he already has found something. We probably should follow him" he said before he walked down the hill himself. When he reached the garden, Dustin was spinning with his arms out and Hei could see the joy in his face. "Looks like you already found something, let me have a look too" he said towards Dustin, before he made his way towards the closest tree and shook it, so multiple mango like fruit fell down and he simply had to collect them.

ID# 106181
LD:
12+3 = 15 -> 2 + CD: 2 -> 1 Bonus mat -> 3 T1 mats

T1 mat total: 3

Edited by Hei

Eatos simply opted to watch as the boy, Dustin ran off in eagerness of his hunt to acquire his items, the materials he was seeking. Even Hei, after a seeming glance at her, walked off to join him. Leaving the girl at the entrance alongside her Husky. She looked at the canine, who simply barked. The girl shrugged as a reply.

She walked towards the garden, but made no attempt to look for another just yet. She knew she might as well look, but she was in no rush. Those two were, but she had plenty of time. There was no urgency in the girls slow walk, staying some distance away.

Suddently, without warning, the bluenette stumbled as another wave of fatigue ran through her, but the girl pushed her way past it. She just had to stay up, stand fall, for a bit longer and it would work itself out nicely. It would all be fine…

“At least those two get along…” she muttered to herself watching Dustin and Hei.  

"This place makes it so easy. Who told you about this place Hei?" He asks, his face moving around from plant to plant. It appears there is nothing to gather at this point, I guess I'll have to talk to the other two. He moves towards the girl with blue hair and smiles. "I heard you two are part of a guild, what guild is it?" He asks. Dustin never had any intention of joining a guild, but recently he had been giving it some thought and decided it would be better if he could adventure with people all day everyday. From the looks of it, they have awesome adventures and go on lots of quests and that sounds so exciting. I wish I could be a part of a guild, it would have to have the right goal though. I can't just get in a guild that might end up being PKers. He looks at the girl with a smile so innocent and filled with youth, but with a face that had seen some troubled past, but somehow came through with a smile.

Spoiler

ID: 106399

LD: 10 (Fail)

2 total

@Hei

Edited by Dustin

Hei had made his way into the garden, and without any problems had gathered a few materials already. Dustin who had ran towards the garden overly excited had found some mats himself, and now he was right next to Hei, asking him who he had heard from about this garden. "You are right, it's really easy to gather right here, and the harvest is really good too. I already got a good amount of materials without really looking for them. And to answer your question, I heard a couple of players talk about it, when they visited my shop, and I thought it would be a good place to visit myself, to have a look and if it was true inform my guild." After Hei had told Dustin, it seemed the boy was more interested in talking to Eatos, so Hei let him go and walked towards the old lady that was sitting behind her stall.

"Good Morning Miss, I heard you sell seeds I can plant in this garden. I'd like to get a good mix of everything you got, and if I recall right, you'll take the fruit and exchange it for materials I can use, am I correct" Hei asked the women, who with her old crackling voice told him, that she had seeds and that she would exchange the fruit for fabric or what ever he needed. With this knowledge Hei ordered seeds and made his way over to one of the fields, where he started digging the ground and ploughing the field, so eh could sow it. The work was hard, but it felt right to work for it, and when he started sweating he looked to the row he had dug out by now, and knew, it was time for him to plant the first seeds, so they would be a able to grow while he continued working.

ID# 106438
LD:
5+3 = 8 -> nothing found

T1 mat total: 3

@Eatos

Edited by Hei

The girl didn’t notice Dustin talking to her at first, but once she heard it, she smiled at the boy.

“We’re part of the guild called Guardians of the New Dawn. Me and my friend Stryder made it after the leader from our other guild...vanished. Our goal was to create a safe place for players who were…too weak, or at least, that was the intention. Now, we’re focused on helping players level up..Hell, Stryder is operating in the front liners now-a-days…”

The girl shook her head softly. Her voice was soft, almost cold as she looked at the Husky at her side “What about you Dustin? What is it that drives you forwards?” She wanted to ask why he wasn’t in a guild, but perhaps, her wording needed to be….nicer. She let out a sigh internally. Who cared for nice, honestly? In a world like this, politeness was overrated. In a world like this, everything was.