[F3 - PP] Dragons and Cultists - The Opal Raid (DHA 3) COMPLETE

Spoiler

<<Dragon Hunter Anthology - Dragon Hunt 3: the Opal Hatchling>>

This quest takes place on Floor 3.

This quest CANNOT be repeated.

You must defeat “Zylara the Quartz Hatchling” before attempting this quest.

=----=

After the destruction of the previous dragon hatchling, yet again you have received a message about the next dragon hatchlings location, this time around… it seems to know a language that you cannot decipher, in which they assume is elvish. While locating this boss it was said Dragon Cultists had came to its aid shortly after them spotting the boss.

=---=

=-=

gvlKU-JXZSUOwu95p3m3U2xGPC_bW3Apzrd-Emb5

Ghidorah - the Opal Hatchling

HP: 215 - MIT: 40 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 1 - DMG: 70 - Thorns: 14

Abilities:

<<Elven Tongue>> : When you approach this dragon the dragon will call out for help in elvish spawning two Elven Dragon Cultists to appear to the dragons aid to defend it.

Elven Dragon Cultist

HP: 50 - MIT: 25 - DMG: 35 - Thorns: 14

=---=

Recommended Level: 20

Post Limit: 1 Page (20+)

=---=

Rewards:

1 SP - 650 Col (Split between each player)

<Ghidorah’s Opal> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

It had been some time, since the Guardians of the new Dawn had gathered to kill the second Dragon Hatchling and gained the second of the dragon's stones. As Stryder had been busy lately, Hei had decided he would plan and organize their third dragon fight after he had heard rumours of the dragon appearing on the third floor. It seemed the creature was able to speak in some exotic tongue and as the dragon lives on the third floor, it probably is elvish, or maybe treant? - So with the dragon being able to talk, there could be some more complications with that. But I don't think it will really be a problem, maybe just a few "friends" helping it, but with many of us being quite high level for this fight, we should have no problems - Hei thought.
What else would he have to do, before they could start the run? Well, of course he had to message all that want to be part of it, and once they were there, they probably should arrange groups for fighting the dragon and possible mobs that want to help him. With this in thought, he thought about who had been part of their last dragon hunt and messaged them.

@Saphira, @Stryder, @Embers, @Eatos, @Pinball, @Froppy Hey Guys, I just found out where to find the third dragon, wanna come along and fight it? It might be a little more fighting than last time, as it is possible that it can summon some mobs helping him, but it shouldn't be a problem. If you do wish to come with us, please tell me and let's meet on the third floor.

Spoiler

Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

Item Stats:
- Trishula, +6 DMG
-
Gladiator's Pride +54 MIT
-Scales of Speed +3 EVA
-
The Champions Robe +3 LD (vanity/ battleready items)

Battle Ready Items:
The Champions Robe (takes one, even when worn as vanity )
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
3 charges: Nature's Blessing (healing 15xTier)
<<The Martriarch's Stinger>> (+1 DMG for one Battle)

Edited by Hei

The girl opened her eyes as she heard a noise. A message. She blinked her amber eyes once, then twice. A message, from Hei? What was this about? The bluenette had spent the last three days in bed with Angel, struggling to even get out of the bed itself. She opened the message, and let out a sigh. The guild needed her? Of course it did.

Slowly climbing out of bed, she looked at herself in the mirror within her store. She let out a sigh as she adjusted her hair and her clothes, her ‘Guardian Angel’ shirt and jacket. On her back, her ‘Celestial Sword’ on her back. She looked at Angel, who looked at her with worried eyes.

“Don’t worry about it Angel…I should be able to do this….Just, stay close” she said to her pet as she walked towards her door, and headed down a single floor.

Arriving on the 3rd floor, Hei was very easy to locate. As was his pet, the raptor who Angel didn’t trust. A slight growl emerged from her familiar, before Eatos simply shook her head and the pet seemed to calm itself. The girl wiped under her eyes, hoping to hide the dark smudges that existed there “Heya Hei. I see my equipment is being put to good use…” She said, trying to create small talk. 

The kids guild was making a move on the next dragon? About damn time. Embers was lying in her apartment on the first floor when the message came in. Her original plan for the day was to laze around thinking about Hestia, but with the prospect of a fight…The girl flipped up with a grin. She grabbed her Scythe, which had been resting at the door of her apartment. She quickly made her way down the stairs, kicking open one of the doors and landing in front of the teleporter.

The tall girl whistled once, and a hawk landed onto her shoulder within an instant. Embers grinned. It seemed, despite everything, Rowan was learning. With that knowledge, smirking, she entered the portal.

Arriving on the third floor, it took the girl a few minutes to try and locate the message sender. However, when her eyes looked at Hei properly, it was clear to her. It was him, of course it was. Walking over confidently, she cleared her throat

“Oi, Harem boy” She said to Hei “This the meeting point yeah?”  

The bellsound of a message brought Saphira back from here daydreams. A little confused it took her some time to realize, that the sound was real and from a message. While she start to read the message she stood up and begun to put on her armour. As she had finished reading she left her shop and made her way  over to the teleporter - Ready to fight the third dragonbaby? Even if I am not able to deal much demage I can help in the fight, so I think yes, I am ready. - then she entered the teleporter.
As Saphira entered the third flor and had left the teleportert, she tried to find out Heis location. And as she start to make her way over to the location, her stomach start to grumble. Some time later and eating a sandwich she reached the place, Eatos and Embers were already there and as Saphira looked once more she saw Huatli. The little raprot made a happy sound as she saw the girl - Nice to see you Huatli - she said to the raptor and continued her way to the rest of the group. - Hey there, nice to see you - Saphira said to Eatos and Embers. - It is also nice to see you - she then said to Hei and hugged him.

It was that time... That time for the quest series he had decided the guild would undertake to continue. He wished he had been the one to send out the call... But he hadn't had the time recently to actually go searching for it, so he was glad that Hei had done what he should have. It didn't take him to long to grab his gear, smiling as Silver walked alongside him as he walked off. He was glad she was getting better, soon she might be able to handle being around other people. Especially with the floor boss coming up.... He had to worry about her a bit more.

It seemed that the firey bitch, Embers, and his third co leader, Eatos, were already here, alongside Saphira. He hadn't seen her in awhile, this was a good chance for him to catch up with her. 

"Sorry i was late guys"

After Hei had sent the messages, there was nothing to do but wait and see who would be coming. The first one to come was Eatos, who walked over with Angel at her side. The Husky didn't really like Huatli that much, and she showed it in growling at her, but Eatos stopped Angel before the two would start a fight. Huatli who was a little smaller than the dog jumped back a little, but this time she didn't hiss at the dog, but curiously came closer, sniffing the air. Eatos greeted him and  and instantly saw, that he used her items. "Hey Eatos, nice to see you. Of course they are brought to good use. I really like the trident, and as I haven't had a good chance to test the net shield, I hope to do so today." he replied, politely ignoring the fact that she had dark smudges underneath her eyes.

The next to come was Embers, and she didn't hid that she disliked him at all. Hei knew that it hadn't been that wise to make the joke the day he did, but he had never thought that it would haunt him for the rest of his live, but it seemed Embers was going to remind him whenever they met. "You're right, this is the meeting point. Still sorry for that dumb joke I made, but I don't think you really care, do you?" he asked the fiery girl. He would not attempt to do small talk with her, as she was way to feisty for something like that. Staying at a save distance was his bast chance, so he walked back over to Eatos.

When Saphira came third, Hei was really relieved, as there now was someone who really liked him. Well, liked him might be to little, as she did not just like him. Politely she first greeted the other girls before she came to him and hugged him. As their relationship was still kind of new for him, he wasn't sure if the others should know about it, but as he did not see any drawbacks from it, he decided that they could know and not just returned the hug, but also kissed her. "Hey, nice that you're here sweetie. How was your week. Sorry I wasn't able to visit you, but I had lot's of work in the hanger lately."

The last to come was Stryder, with his silver at his side. First thing for him to do was apologizing for being late, even though Hei wasn't sure if he was late at all, there were still two more of the guild that could tag along, but it seemed they weren't coming, so he greeted his friend before talking to everyone who had come. "Hey, now that we're all here, how about we talk about the upcoming fight. The dragon is said to be stronger than the first ones, but that was what we expected. Another information I gathered is that it might be able to call for help, effectively summoning minions to help it fight. With us being five, we should divide the group into two groups, one that fights off the minions and one that fights the dragon." he made a short break at this point, just to continue  "I believe I should be able to kill the minions by myself, as I have a quite powerful AOE attack, but to be sure, I would offer that one could team up with me. What's your opinion on that?" he asked, so everyone could be involved in planing, and it would not just be some rules he had made up.

@Eatos

Edited by Hei

Spotting the equipment on Hei came with a sense of self-satisfaction. At something something she had done in Sword Art Online had obvious payoffs, someone was surviving as a result. She had a feeling that, much like his comment, he would need to use the shield today. From what her information brokers had told her, this dragon, while weak, could dish out a good spot of damage.

She watched each member arrive, and spotting them, created her mental notes.

She was the only healer of the group, and since they lacked a tank, allocation was important.

Hei and Stryder were the core damage dealers, and the outsider, Embers, could be assumed to be also. They would be split up among the two groups, the ‘tankier’ two would be the leaders of the parties , assuming they split up that was. She wasn’t sure on how the dragon attacked.

The last person on her list worried her the most. Saphira. She had, no idea, what level the other girl was, or even her combat style. She made a mental note to ask during her planning.

Although she had intended to lead the talk, it seemed Hei had his own sources on what was to come. His plan made a lot of sense given what he knew, splitting up to deal with two groups made sense. To fight two enemies, make two groups.

“If we place Hei to deal with the mobs…” The girl went silent, although her speaking hasn’t been that loud to begin with “Then perhaps Saphira should be with you. She’ll keep you covered, and can flex to the rest of us should the drake be an issue”

There was another reason for picking Saphira. Because the most logical one to pair up with Hei would be herself, since the mobs wouldn’t deal a lot of damage to him. But, it was clear from their short interaction, Hei and Saphira were close. And why not let them pair up?

A group of 5? Embers let out a scoff. This was a lot less than what happened last time, where it seemed all of the guild had rallied up. Was the Kids guild in that much of a ruin? Or was something else happening behind the scenes? Either way, she was certain that they could take some small drake. She could deal a lot of damage, and the Kid was no slouch either. She just hoped the others could keep up.

“I don’t care no” Embers said as she walked close to Hei, closer than he would have liked “But that doesn’t mean I’m not gunna make your life hell for that dumb-ass comment. Maybe next time, you’ll think about it” Embers said with a sly smile. It honestly didn’t matter if he regretted it, it was infinitely amusing watching him react each time she brought it up, and she planned to continue to each time he was around.

Hearing the plan, but Harem-Boy and Bluey, Embers rolled her eyes. She didn’t care if she was honest the planning, her plan was simple. Hit it until it died.

“Do we honestly need a plan like that? Just punch it until it breaks”

• 2 weeks later...

It was surprising as Hei kissed her and as she kissed him back she felt her cheeks getting hot. 

Saphira saw how Stryder arrived and listened to what Hei told the group about splitting up for the fight, one group would attack the dragon the other would attack the minions he would call for. The girl knew, that she was the weakest part of the group, still she wanted to fight and show, that she wasn't that weak. She listened to the opinions of Eatos and Embers, even if embers comment was just hit it until it's dead. 

- I am not sure if I should help Hei. Sure I would be able to deal more damage to the minions as to the dragon, but I am able to make a stun attack which would stop the dragon from attacking for some time. Also I can let him bleed and until now I managed to let every dragon I fight with you bleed. - Saphira said and looked at the members of the little group - If it is okay for you, I would fight against the dragon. - she added and looked once more around with a strong look in her eyes, the dragon won't be able to kill her with one hit and there would be someone she could switch with, if it would be to dangerous for her to stay close to the dragon. Sapphira looked up to Hei, hoping that it would be okay for him too. She took his hand to feel his warmth. Of course, if the bigger part of the group would decide to let her fight against the minions and not the dragon, she also would fight the minions. 

He wasn't really that worried about the dragon being stronger then the others. That was not unexpected, the whole idea of this was that the dragons got stronger and stronger as time went on. Then, he saw something he found a little suprisng, but kind of cute. Hei kissed Saphira. He hadn't even realized the two of them had entered into a relationship, but it was something he should have honestly guessed. Those two were always around each other. He was honestly jealous. Not because of any of his own feelings, but because he wished he could find someone special to help him through this game. Though, he did have his entire guild, all of his friends. THat made his life a lot easier as well, but still. He didn't have that special connection with anyone. He might not ever, but... For now he had to focus on the task at hand. Dealing with this piece of [censored] dragon they were going for.

"If we want to get this done quickly i can handle the dragon by myself honestly. At least for now its that easy"

As everyone of his teammates had stated what they thought about the not so concrete plan he had made, Hei thought about what they said. - So I see that Eatos agrees that it would be a good idea, and it is nice of her to suggest Saphira grouping up with me. So i think it's a good idea, even with Saphira thinking that it would be better for her to attack the dragon for her bleeding effect. With what Stryder said, I think we can ignore the bleed for this fight and go with Saphira going with me. Stryder could end the dragon without any help, and probably with just one attack, so we should let Embers have her time to attack it first. Don't want to be close to her, if Stry kills the dragon without her having a chance to hit it. - 
With all this considered, Hei turned back to his friends and teammates and said "So if I followed correctly, I would divide the group into two parties, one of them is Saphira and me fighting the adds. Saphira, it's right that you could stun the dragon, but I don't believe we need to rely on this with Stryder being strong enough for the dragon right now. Eatos will heal the team that fights the dragon, as it will probably be able to start some sort of attack before they kill it. Embers, are you okay with attacking the dragon before Stryder strikes and ends the fight?" Hoping that the tactic would work and everyone got his or her chance to shine in this fight, Hei invites Saphira into his party and walks towards the clearing the dragon should appear. As soon as he entered the clearing a green dragon hatchling jumped out of the bushes, looking at Hei and then howling some words in a language Hei didn't understand. After a few seconds two cloaked figures appear from the other side of the clearing and start walking towards Hei, raising ritual daggers and singing something in the strange language the dragon was talking before. ...

Ghidorah:  215/215 HP | 40 MIT |  1 ACC |  1 EVA |  70 DMG |  14 Thorns

party 1:
@Embers: 400/400 HP | 40/40 Energy | ...
Stryder: 700/700 HP | 70/70 EN | 62 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA
Eatos: 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | ...

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns
Elven Dragon Cultist 2: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:
Saphira: 240/240 HP | 24/24 Energy | 18 MIT | 1 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG
Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

Edited by Hei

Embers had stopped listening if she was honest with herself. The Kids guild was nice, but there was something infinitely childish within it. They were so worried about it, when in reality, Embers thought the plan would be rather simple. Hit it until it popped like a balloon? Crappy monsters like this weren’t worth the strategy, none were honestly.

“God this is just boring. Lets kill this damn thing and get over with it!” She yelled, and that’s when she spotted it. Her eyes zeroed in on the dragon, and she dragged the Scythe that existed on her back. While the dragon did get some reinforcements, two figures that seemed to come out of nowhere. But she didn’t care for some weaklings like that. She wanted a single thing, and that was to kill this stupid dragon and let out some god-damned steam!

She threw herself forwards as usual, and with her bird, Rowan, at her side, her scythe landed a blow on the drakes scales. However, what the girl wasn’t prepared for was the scales striking her back! She skidded onto her feet, and let out an angry yell “The hell!? How can it hurt me when it isn’t the one attacking!” Unaware the Dragons ability included to deal damage when it was struck, the girl let out an angry growl that resonated from her throat.   

---------------------------

Spoiler

Sword Art: Crimson Blood 6EN (6)

ID: 106514

BD: 6(+2)-1=7 <Hit>

9(6)=54-40-14DMG     THRNS =14

Ghidorah:  201/215 HP | 40 MIT |  1 ACC |  1 EVA |  70 DMG |  14 Thorns

party 1:
[1]Embers: 386/400 HP | 40/40 Energy | 9 DMG | 39 MIT | 2 ACC 
[0]Stryder: 700/700 HP | 70/70 EN | 62 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA
[0]Eatos: 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | ...

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns
Elven Dragon Cultist 2: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:
Saphira: 240/240 HP | 24/24 Energy | 18 MIT | 1 EVA | 3 ACC | 5 DMG
Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

• 3 weeks later...

The fight had started, and so far, it went alright. Embers dashed in, smashing the dragon with her syche, though immediately seemed to be hurt, her HP going  down slowly, but not much. It meant this thing had thorns, which told him all he needed to know. Hit it hard enough, and he wouldn't get hurt. Like it would matter anyway, he had enough power to resist this guy hitting him endlessly. Sky simply cracked his neck, pushed off on one foot, his right arm glowing a he smacked the dragon in the neck, the poor thing starting to choke and whine as its windpipe was crushed from the single strike, the HP bar over it non existent, yet still there. It was clinging onto life, and was almost gone.

"Yours Eatos, enjoy killing the dragon, my jobs done" He says with a cocky attitude, knowing that even the slightest kick would just make the dragon drop dead and fade away into the many pieces of shards that made it up.

Ghidorah:  1/215 HP | 40 MIT |  1 ACC |  1 EVA |  70 DMG |  14 Thorns

party 1:
[2]Stryder: 700/700 HP | 53/70 EN | 62 MIT | 4 ACC | 3 EVA
[0]Eatos: 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | ...

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:

ID# 108198 results: Me... Poor bastard

Battle: 9 - Crit +1 DMG - All might = 16x15=240-40= 200 DMG

ID# 108199 results: - Dragon

MOB: 4 = Miss (May as well give it one attack chance)

Eatos took a deep breath as she looked at everything that was before her. The guild was rallied together, and yet, she felt nothing in her chest other than a disconnect. It was common since recent time, however it still stung her deep. She took a deep breath and looked around with her amber eyes as the team struck.

The outsider went first, with Stryder striking soon after. The main dragons HP bar was butchered, dropping into the low red area. Eatos looked at the weapon in her hands, the Katana, Celestial Sword. Part of her had simply hoped her allies would deal with it, and she couldn’t have a need to use her weapon. But it seemed, she had almost no choice…She let out a sigh as she tightend the handle of her blade. She could do this…she had to do this.

The girl charged forwards with her Katana, and the blow connected into the drakes chest. Even as the blow landed, however, the girls mind was elsewhere. It was in a back-ally back in England with….

The drake exploded, and while many would consider that a success. Eatos’ mind was elsewhere, and the girl made no attempt to move as the monster died. While there were still two cultists, the girl was fighting to get a proper breath of air into her lungs.  

Spoiler

ID: 108282

BD: 8 <Hit>

Sword Art: Han'ie 18DMG - 40=1DMG

Ghidorah:  0/215 HP | 40 MIT |  1 ACC |  1 EVA |  70 DMG |  14 Thorns

party 1:
[1]Eatos: 420/420 HP | 42/42 EN | ...

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:

After the dragon died the cultist reached Stryder and tried to hit him, but they were filled with too much anger and Stryder was agile so both of them missed there target.

Spoiler

Cultist 1
ID# 108500 | MOB: 3 --> fail (attacing Stryder)

Cultist 2
ID# 108501 | MOB: 6 - 3 = 3 --> fail (attacing Stryder)

Saphira watched the fight until it woul be her turn. She saw the red haired girl, she did hit the dragon but at the same time as his HP bar dropped a little bit her HP bar did the same - Thorns? - Saphira thought as Stryder hit the dragon and nearly killed him and Eatos could give the dragon the ending hit. - If the dragon has thorns, maybe the cultists have it too. - As she thought about them, she remembered, theat she should fight against them. Saphira became a little bit angry about herself as she saw the two cultists infront of Stryder, even if both of them had missed him, she had'nt delayed them on their way.
She took in a sword art pose, it was one of her strongest sword arts but as her dagger starts to glow, something was different, as her dagger came closer to the first cultist, she was'nt close enough, the blade of the dagger slashed just the air behind the cultist - Damn it! - Saphira thought and made a step back for Hei to attack them.

Spoiler

ID# 108502 | BD: 5 --> fail

Sword Art: Shadow Stitch

party 1:

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 50/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:
Saphira: 240/240 HP | 23/24 Energy | 18 MIT | 1 EVA | 5 DMG
@Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

- Stats -

Spoiler

lvl: 12
HP: 240
Energy: 24

Dagger skill Rank 3

- Equipment -

Spoiler

Name: Frozen Death

ID: 84581

Roll: Loot: 10+3, Craft: 3

Item Type: dagger
Tier: 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Damage (1), Bleed (1)

Description: An dagger made from the elemental core of an ice elemental, the hilt is wrapped with leather, so the user won't lose his fingers to freezer burn.

Post Link: Post
a0b30cd4ab1a23629825c03ac8052aa9.jpg

Name: Embrace of Darkness

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 82408

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armour (female)
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Damage Mitigation (2 = -18 DMG), Evasion (1 = -1 MD)

Description: Dark leather armour for a female character, is crafted from multiple leather parts, so one stays agile.

Post Link: Post
f9317bc0e318067d7be9c347bb8f73d4.jpg

Name: Fearless Wings

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: Rank 4

ID: 80577

Roll: 11

Item Type: heavy Armour
Tier: Tier 1

Quality: rare

Enhancements: Mitigation , Regen

Description: f2c1838d9102afc4e11832009aa4fda4.jpg

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Edited by Saphira

Hei had watched the fight, as it had gone just like he had thought it would go, even though he was surprised by seeing the dragon live after Stryder had attacked it. But then there was Eatos, slicing it down with her Katana. - Nice, so now there is only the cultists to kill. I have never seen her use the Katana before - were the two things Hei was thinking, while he waited for Saphira to attack the Cultists.
Both of the elves made their way towards Stryder, and it seemed Saphira had forgotten what to do, when she finally started running towards them, but missed the one she had aimed at by a few centimetres.
- Well, seems like it's my turn to kill something - he thought, while he saw Saphira falling back, so he would have the space he needed. With the shield in hand he yelled at the cultists, who turned around and started walking towards him, but before they could reach him, Hei charged a swordskill and once they were close enough, he released it, hitting both of them with multiple heavy swings and saw, how they exploded into pixels. With a laugh he stopped attacking and turned to the others, "Heya, it's done. I think you should grab the stone Stryder and then let's get out of here and have drink"

Spoiler

Vs Cultist 1
ID# 108550
BD: 6 -> hit -> 7*12 = 84 - 25 = 59 DMG -> 50-59 -> dead -> thorns

Vs Cultist 2
ID# 108551
BD: 3 + 3 = 6 -> hit -> dead -> thorns

2* 14 Dmg = 28 -> 572/600

party 1:

Elven Dragon Cultist 1: 0/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns
Elven Dragon Cultist 2: 0/50 HP | 25 MIT | 35 DMG | 14 Thorns

party 2:
Saphira: 240/240 HP | 23/24 Energy | 18 MIT | 1 EVA | 5 DMG
Hei: 572/600 HP | 46/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

Edited by Hei

It hadn;t even been long, but the fight was already over. He had only needed to attack a single time, and had nearly instantly killed the main dragon. Eatos had finished it, Saphira had missed the kills, but injured one of them. And hei had finished it. It was over, already. He walked over to the shattered dragon, grabbing the crystal from the emenating shards. It was done. He simply threw it into the air, catching it with a grin on his face.

"So... who wants to go get some drinks?" He said to everyone, grinning at the whole party. It had been easy, and they had lost a lot of there members. But they were getting there, and soon, they might be able to finish all of the quests, and then, they would be able to brag to the rest of the guild. Then, they would be able to actually progress a little further on, with the members here being better trained.

Embers watched as the rest of the Kids guild cleaned up the fight with ease, and all Embers felt was disappointed and robbed. The dragon hadn’t lasted long at all, she’d only been able to get a single strike in before the Kid and the Blue-haired girl managed to clean it up. She let out a slow growl, after all, this was supposed to be a time to fight…and yet, nothing.

“Drinks, for a job barely done?” Embers said mockingly to the Kid “You’ve gotta be kidding me. I ain’t gunna go patting ya on the back for an easy fight…” The girl was somewhat annoyed, it was one of the easier fights, and Harem-Boy and the Kid were planning a drink? As if they had hunted down a tiger, or a rhino. It had been all too simple.

“You go do whatever the hell ya wanna. I’ll be where the real fight is” The girl lifted her Scythe onto her shoulders and went marching towards the woods. It was time for a proper battle.  

As soon as it had begun it was over again, the dragon and his cultists were dead so ther was nothing left to do - Now it is over again and they actually didn`t really needed me in this fight... - she should be proud or something but instead she felt kinda useless. A short moment after Hei had killed the two cultists he said, that they could go and have a drink, even if this wasn`t that much of a fight the victory over the dragon was a good reason to go and have a drink, Stryder seemed to think the same as Hei as he asked the group about going to drink something too. Saphira nodded and walked over to Hei and Stryder while Embers start to complain about the idea and walked away to the "real" fight so ther were four of them left. As Saphira reached Hei she grabbed his hand and asked - Is ther a good tavern or something similare where we could get some drinks? -

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed Stryder hadn't heard him, as he asked if they wanted to go and have some drinks too. Hei hoped that he just hadn't been close enough and that it wasn't because he was the leader and Hei shouldn't take over the conversations like this. At least he had gotten the item they needed to complete the quest. After Stryder had asked them about having a drink the fiery redhead told them, that she wouldn't party for winning such lousy fight and left to find the real fight somewhere else. - She seems kind of angry that the fight was that easy. I know she doesn't like me, but maybe we could go and hunt down something stronger sometimes - he thought, but she was gone before he could ask her.

Saphira came to them and grabbed his hand and Hei loved it. It wasn't to long that they were together and whenever she showed that she liked him, it was like the sun rising for him. He took her hand and held it while he wondered if there was a tavern nearby. This wasn't his most common floor to be on, but he was sure there would be one in the town. "I don't really know, but I bet there is one in the town, so how about we head back and have a look around there?" he asked the three that were still with him.