[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

[OOC: This post was not made by the Kiru on the site now. Accounts were merged and thus any posts before October 2014 were not created by the current holder of the username "Kiru".]

A small, white-haired girl, stepped out of an equipment shop on the second floor and smiled hapily. She now had light armor and a new sword, which was traded from her previous sword. She walked around for a while and kept seeing the same shop than relized...she was lost!

She sat on a bench and sighed. I knew it wasn't wise to go out alone~ Cici said to herself. Why did I even want to do this death game in the first place?

Edited by Kiru
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Entering the 2nd floor dungeons)

"Woooow!" Snow and Pepper shout in inision.

The walls were covered in metal with extrordinary detail. They were so obsorbed in the art that they forgot what they were there for. After hours of wandering, gleaming, and admiration, they had reached a split entry.

"Which way do we go now?" Pepper enquired.

"Uhhhh let's see. Eenie meanie miny moe, catch a tiger by its toe. If he hollers let him go. My guild master once told me to pick the very best one and you are it!" Snow says, pointing to the right.

Suddenly they heard a scream come from the left door. They both ran towards the scream.

"Wahhhhh! I-eeeeeahhh!" A girl screeched in pain with a strange monster standing over her, claws at the ready.

"Pepper you grab the girl! I'll move in on it! When you get her away, move in on the left and use your special ability!" Snow shouted while requipping into a different armor.

Snow took out her most powerful sword and started hacking at the monster.

"Die!" Snow said with hatred.

The monster swiped at her and Snow went flying. WHAM! She hit the wall and fell to the ground.

"SNOW!" Pepper yelled with terror.

"G-get out of here, NOW!" Snow says in a raspy voice.

Snow got up off the floor, spits blood out of her mouth, and charges at the monster. The monster flinches in pain. Pepper comes in as Snow instructed and the monster's health drops into red. With one more strike they killed the monster.

"Yes! lets see if it dropped an item." Pepper says checking her inventory.

"I got a White-tailed magic dragon, what about you?" Snow asked.

"I got a Red-winged health dragon! Ooooh, I've always been jealous of people who own pets!" Pepper squealed. "Yeah, let's go check on that girl now." Snow said remembering about her.

And so they went outside where the little girl was sitting.

He chuckles, then pats the young girl on her head.

"Its ok, dont be afraid young one, and why i killed him...well we wanted to move on to the next level didnt we...plus...he had you under his control...i couldnt let that happen now could i?".....why did you want him to remain alive? he asks very curiously.

Whats she going on about,...doesnt she want to beat the game...i know i do and many other players....what did the boss lie to her about? he asked in his head, he couldnt shake the feeling that something fishy is going on around here.

...I....I see....Cici sat back down and thought of a way to get out of this horrible game without dying but couldn't think of anything and looked up at the men. C-can I make a...um...party with you two?... I don't know my way around here at all and thought...well...I could make a friend or two...even if I die...I'd have a friend that would carry my happiness in their heart...at least that's...what my sister...used to say....

"Not sure yet..." he says as his stomach rumbles loudly. He tries to ignore the fact that his stomach ever made such sounds. He thought for quite a while, the he began looking around the city on the map. He still isnt sure if there is anything fun to do besides search for the next boss room and move on...but he also knows he must defend the young girl he is partied with...this he swore upon himself.

Snow and Pepper ran to where the girl lied sobbing her eyes out.

"Whats your name? Hey! Are you okay? What happened to you?" Pepper asked.

"M-m-my name i-is Ruka, and m-m-y friend went to de-f-feat that monster for it's i-item. The monster s-squished on h-her w-with gleeeee! And now...And now she dead! It's ALL my fault! I should'nt have left her! If only had b-b-een there f-for her! I just wanted...." Ruka rambled on while crying hysterically.

(Remembering)

Hey Chiyo, let's split up so we can cover more ground 'kay?" Ruka said.

"Yeah, I'll go defeat that little thing over there!" Chiyo says bounding at the monster.

"AHHHHHH! No! Have mercy! Rukaaaaa! Help meee!" Chiyo screams desperatly.

When Akari got there the monster had grown to be 20 feet tall! Its smiled mischieviously and crushed her in his hands. She remember the sound of her best friend dying. She threw an item at Akari, a message box. Chiyo died smiling at Ruka.

"YOU WILL DIEEEE!" Ruka yelled, with hatred boiling inside her.

( Remembering over)

"It's gonna be alright Ruka, it's okay. Let it all out...cry...cry" Snow says as Ruka laid her head on Pepper's lap.