[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cloaked man lets go off her hand. He slowly reaches up and takes his hood off. As the hood dropped my face, fairly pale in color was assaulted by my silver hair which fixed itself over my left eye. His eyes a gleam a dark purple but on his right eye, a scar cuts vertically across it causing it to be red instead of purple. His hand have finger-less gloves reveal very pale fingers. He smiles brightly knowing nobody else has seen his face since the vows he took.

"This is me....this is who i am...my name....is Ryu...its a pleasure to officially meet you both, since ive been traveling with you so long and no one actually knew who i was.

Finally Shark gets to officially meet the two. Shark then realizes that Ryu is the one who was the most talked about on the first floor. The pleasure is all mine. I finally have meet some new people. Grateful to have met the two he then tries to answer Ryu's question I feel that there is more to the game than we think. We must put our heart and soul into one cause and that's getting everyone out of here. No way can one person do it alone. We must help out each other if we wish to succeed.

Shark looks at Ryu and it looks like something is bothering him. I wonder what is going through Ryu's mind right now. Will I be able to help him and make him feel not so lonely? Shark then looks over at Cicila I also wonder what she keeps thinking about. Something must have happened between them. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this. Maybe i shouldn't worry about it. I shouldn't get involved with personal matters. Yea, I guess your right Ryu. Sleep would help us be more energized for tomorrow. Maybe sleep will also help our thoughts as well. Well let's get to bed so we are ready for the dungeons.

He watches them fall asleep before curling up in the the windowsill. He stares out the window late into the night not being able to sleep. He hears funny noises coming from outside but ignores them. He flips his hood back up and cant stop thinking. Why am i here....what gave me the ability to be here. He looks to the sleeping Shark and thinks about the adventures he had with him previous to meeting Cici on the second floor. He didnt believe he deserved such a good friend. Shark had saved his life twice now and had no way of making it up to him. He looked over to Cici, the young girl he swore to protect. If only he could tell her how her really felt. It wasnt about protecting her anymore. He didnt want to admit it, but he feared he had feelings for her. He couldnt tell her even if he tried...it would just make the game twice as difficult for the both of them.

Cici laid in the bed, rolled and tucked under the covers, unable to sleep. She didn't know what to say now that she knows the face and name of the Cloaked man. Should I? N-no I couldn't...I don't think.... She sighed. A tear rolled down her face. She pulled the covers over her head and laid there till she fell asleep.

He never falls asleep that night. Too much circles his mind. Every time he closes his eyes nightmares flow to him. He opens his eyes gasping for air. He realizes he only nodded off for a few minutes. This was getting him no where. What is he going to do, the only thing running through his head. Why is this bothering him so much, he doesnt understand. He continues to look the window and stare out at the moon. Its too late for sleep but too early to do anything else. He decides to hug his knees in the windowsill and stare out the window. This is going to be rough starting today.

"I want to go home... he mutters to himself and sheds on tear down his face.

Something disturbs Sharks sleep. He slightly opens his eyes and just lays in the bed. Something is bugging him but he doesn't know what it is. He decides to sit up and when he does, he sees Ryu at the window. What's he doing? He must be struggling with something. Maybe I can help him, besides i did save his life twice so he should be open for my offer to help. Shark gets out of the bed and makes his way towards Ryu. Couldn't sleep huh. What's bugging you so much? I want to try to help you. It hurts me to see you struggling like this. Somethings not right. What is it?

Pepper, Snow, Chiyo, and Ruka made their way throught the dungeon maze. They had reached a dead end and turned around, only, when they turned around, a wall started to form.

"We're trapped! We are going to die!" Ruka screams with terror.

"No we aren't silly! We just have to-" Pepper says looking over at Chiyo.

"Wh-hy is he growing large?!" Ruka says, voice shaking.

"I knew this was a trap!" Snow says while pulling out her new sword. Her sword was not in her sheath anymore, it was in the now ten foot tall rabbit. Snow takes Pepper's second dagger and strikes and the monster. She leaves the dagger sticking out of it's flesh.

"Ruka! Get on the wall! Pepper come in on the bottom so I can strike at it's head!" Snow orders.

"NO! Don't hurt Chiyo, she can't die again!" Ruka screams, obviously traumitized.

Snow keeps slicing at the monster, but Pepper stops for a moment.

"C'mon Pepper! It's either the cute bunny thats gonna kill us or you! Your choice!" Snow shouts, annoyed.

Pepper follows Snow into action again and this time doesn't stop. Pepper slides under the monster and carves at it. Snow comes from behind and cuts it head, killing it. When it falls, they notice a door. It. was. huge! It looked like the boss door!

"W-we reached the boss door!" Snow says, excited.

"No way!" Pepper said as they did a victory dance.

They all walk to the boss door.

"Do you now understand why we killed it?" Pepper says in a mother-like tone.

"Yes, i do now. To beat this death trap, you must experiance death." Ruka says.

"Exactly." Pepper says while a tear of joy runs down her face.

He looks to his dear friend Shark. He wipes the tears from his eyes hoping Shark didnt see them.

"N-nothing!" he says surprised. "...Its....its complicated...i wouldnt want to bother you with it...youve saved my life enough as it is. Go back to bed...im fine"

I cant believe i just lied to him he thinks to himself. He then goes back to staring out the window as quietly crying to himself.

Cici hears some noise and decides to roll over, causing her to fall off the bed. ......ok....what did I hit? And why are you two still up? It's the middle of the night.... She said, annoyingly rubbing her head.

She gets back up and sits on her bed, searching through her inventory.

She finds a red apple and starts eating it.

So...why are you two still up? She asks, stuffing the last bite of apple into her mouth.

You boys can't sleep for some reason?

Sorry mom... Shark replies in a sarcastic tone. He then looks back towards Ryu. Dude, you can't hide feelings from me that easily. I've been in this position with a lot of my friends for quite a good amount of times. I don't like to see you upset, infact i don't like to see any of my friends upset. It makes me feel bad inside. I'm always here for help or if you just want someone to talk to. Shark refuses to live his position and remains near Ryu.

Snow, Pepper, and Ruka walked into the door and noticed, there was something very strange. The whole room was metal! Pepper went to touch the wall but the ground started to rumble. A figure apeared out the wall and let out a deep growl. This monster had tiny little details and was heavily armored. This was not going to be an easy fight.

He shakes his head. He sobs.

"I cant talk about it,...not right now." he says choking back his tears.

There is no way he could tell her, no way would this be an appropriate time for anything of this matter. He chooses to remain silent continuing to stare at the moon out the window. There's nothing he can do but protect them. Thats all he wants...he at least wants them to survive in this death trap...even if that means he cant.

Aoife woke up to Mavis poking her face.

Good morning, Aoife.

Good morning, Mavis.

Dawn was approaching. They fixed their beds before they left the inn.

Can we get to the boss room today, do you think?

Yeah, but we won't be able to go in. It'll be too dark.

Okay. Can you-

The older girl cut her off.

Carry you again? Of course.

Aoife swung the smaller girl onto her back and, with that, they left in the direction of the dungeon.

Shark feels that something is bothering Ryu a lot because he just hid his face in the cloak. Listen bro, If this is something regarding protecting everyone then I feel the exact same way. That's why i came to the second floor weeks ago. I couldn't take being around all the people I feel that i have to protect. We bare a lot of weight being on the front lines. I'm here to help you and I share the same feelings as you. We need to work together and beat this game for everyone's sake. What do ya say? Shark looks at Ryu with trustworthy eyes hoping he will come out and say it.