[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

Shark thinks upon hearing this information. Ok. We need a plan for this. I will distract the boss and block the attacks. When i get it to uncurl, then you guys attack the stomach. Cloak man over here and I will Switch with blocking and distracting. When the boss gets into the red zone, we do a full frontal assault. Shark tells the other players in a really serious tone. After he does, He starts walking towards the door.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they were walking towards the doors, Aoife heard something inside. Racing ahead of thing 2, as she'd decided to call the new boy, she rounded the corner and stalled.

'Tch. We're going to need a new plan, she said, pointing inside. Some one got here before us.

It's Cici-chan's onee-chan! Mavis exclaimed after racing to catch up to Aoife.

What's she doing, fighting it already?! Aoife thought.

Guys, just make sure you try to stick to the plan. Shark watches as Cici gets into trouble. Already making me work huh Cici? Shark says as he pulls out his sword and stops the boss' attack form hitting his teammate. Shark knocks the boss back with his strength. SWITCH!He calls out to Black Shroud. I've never let a teammate die on me yet and I don't plan on that ever happening!

Shark notices an abnormal movement coming from Ryu's blind side. Shroud! Watch Out!!!! Shark jumps in front of the attack from the right and blocks the attack and directs it back, damaging the bug. Don't worry about me just take care of the others. I'll play with the bug. He tells Ryu, hinting that he should regroup and lead the next strike.

Shark notices snow jump in but also notices an abnormal swing from the left. Hey! Watch it! Shark tosses the bug slightly off course and blocks the attack that could have killed Snow. Go back by the others and regroup. I will hold the boss off for a few mins while the rest of you prepare for the next attack. Shark tells Snow. Everyone! I will hold off the boss for a few minutes while you come up with a well thought out plan of attack. Shark yells back at the others.

Black Shroud being as notable as he is sees the creature doing something weird. He charges at it, the blade turning blue he strikes at an on-coming leg, then tackles Shark out of the way as the bug curls up and rolls towards the area in which we just were.

Heh...now i only one bud. he says standing up and chasing the bug around with no way of knowing where it was going.

Shark feels someone tackle him to the ground. He looks at who it was and sees Ryu. One down, one to go huh? Shark chuckles as he says that. Thanks for that Ryu. I would have been turned into a pancake. Shark pushes Ryu over and blocks the boss' next attack. Alright, Go regroup and let me know when you have a plan. I can give you at least five minutes of talk.

...Thats not going to be enough. He runs over after nodding to Shark.

We need a back up plan. he says sternly. It needs to be a little more complex than that. Cici-chan, i know its scary but you have to be brave and i want you to run right at it, head on, dont stop charging towards it. i will be right behind you no matter what, dont stop attacking. Snow-chan, you the other young one and the green eyed girl should attack from the underside but watch the legs, two defend and switch out the attacker and you will continue the assault until i yell switch, when i want everyone to get back, i incuded. by this time, SHark has held the creature off for about five minutes.

Lets do it! he yells

By now, Shark has held off the boss for about 6- 7 minutes and his health hasn't even come close to the yellow zone. Alright now bug, prepare to taste my wrath. Shark screams as he uses full force to knock the bug off balance and slash it twice in the gut. Shark looks over at Ryu and nods. NOW! He yells.