[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racing each other to the monster, Aoife, Mavis, and Snow pulled out their swords.

They each looked at the others, holding silent conversations. Snow nodded to show her agreement to their plan.

As Snow ran to attack the beast, Aoife and Mavis defended against the creature's deadly legs.

The silver haired girl was cut, but Rue healed her and the girl kept fighting.

Aoife saw a leg about to hit Snow and dragged her out of the way in time.

With a nod of thanks, Snow went back to attacking the bug ruthlessly, slashing at it's exposed belly.

Howling, it turned to snap at her and was cut off by the redheaded girl.

Being as stubborn as he was he forgot about Cici-chan. He was starting to think no one trusted him. The bugs smacked him with one of his legs, then another and slowly but surely his life was depleting. Eventually the he stood up after taking one more hit, the health bar shows up in the yellow he lashes out at the beast in a fury of lights, the expression on his face remaining straight. He wont give up now, too much is at stake. He walks under the pills bug blocking its legs and striking its underbelly with multiple different strikes. My plan fell apart...oh well, looks like death is inevitable he thinks to himself. The beast lashes another leg at him and the Black Shroud decides not to block this on coming attack anymore.

Shark saw Ryu charge in under the bug after just being put in the yellow zone. Is he that crazy? He thought to himself. Shark sees another leg coming at Ryu and decided to take action. Not lettin you die this easy! Shark says as he blocks the attack. I promised you I wouldn't die so I expect the same from you bud! Don't give up on my. I got this, just go back and protect the girls. He tells Ryu.

He shoves Shark to the ground as a leg sweeps towards both of them and Shroud takes another hit in the chest instead of Shark. He rolls finding his time he stands, almost on the edge of red zone. He continues to edge forward striking the beast blocking a few of the attacks. He looks back at Shark.

Stay out of my way and get every one out....i have something i must do. he says strictly but monotonically. He glares at Shark, in a way that says GO NOW!

Cici sprints as fast as her small legs can carry her to help Ryu and smacks the bugs leg. She keeps slashing at the leg till she was hit herself. She was sent flying. Her health hit instantly to the edge of yellow and red.

I can't...give up. Not now...I made a...p-promise....AND I'M NOT GOING TO BREAK IT!!! She yells as she runs back to the monster, slashing at it.

Get out of here! She yelled to Ryu.

Shark, remembering what Ryu told him, runs fast and grabs Cici before she can get close to the bug a second time. Cici, he has a plan. put some faith in him. I know I have faith in him. Besides if I think he is taking it too far then I will be the one to jump in and stop him. Neither of us want any of you to die. We can take care of this. just stay back and trust him. Shark says in a sympathizing voice.

The beast curls up and when it does Black Shroud is sucked up inside with one of its legs. The beast begins to roll around and Shroud cannot be found anywhere. Shroud closes his eyes inside the beast.

Remember the first boss....remember Hanzo. he thinks to himself. Suddenly a faint purple light reigns from inside the beast shell then an explosion. The beast rolls onto its side. it opens itself up and Shroud steps out with a mid red health. He staggers around dizzy as all everything. He looked toward them.

Who...who wants it? he asks

After Ryu calls out for the last attack Shark looks around to see the others scared. Well looks like i gotta end this. Here I go!! Shark yells out as his sword glows a deep blue. Shark leashes out his strongest attack possible and slices the boss in half and making it explode into a bunch of little polygon figures. Yes! We did it. Nice job everyone! Shark yells to the others.

Black Shroud once again, looks back over his shoulder to make sure no one had followed him, he didnt care if they were but he didnt want them to see him depart. He looked to Cici....then to Shark....then to the rose-haired girl. Things will be ok if he doesnt say anything. He ascends the stairs to the third floor alone knowing he is a long way from finishing the game.

He looked to Snow. He looked to the stairs. He ignored her and continued to climb and and soon before long, he was on the third floor....not long after that...he vanished form everything. He was no longer partied with Shark and Cici, he was no longer on the radar, he wasnt traceable....Where could her be?....No one knows....no one...will ever find out....Is he an actual play? or just some glitch in the game?

Snow was dumb-founded for about five minutes. She was confused on why it's a secret to some. She treaded up the stairs, forgetting about everything and everyone.

Eventually Pepper and Ruka found Snow in an Inn, dozing off. They sat and waited for hours for her to wake up, she did and they began their journey into the 3rd floor.