[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shark...about last night....listen..its more than just protecting people now...a..a lot of other feelings have...suddenly shown themselves. Im not sure how to explain it. He said. He looked confused and extremely tired. He didnt get to sleep last night and was afraid that the boss room is going to be too much to handle today. At least for him...he has to protect these people..especially Cici-chan..no matter what.

Shark is trying to be as helpful as he can with Ryu so he can cheer up. Listen, I'm here when you need me and even when I'm not around just message me and I will be right by you in a heart beat. Shark has been with people like this so often in the real world and hasn't let a friend he cares about down. Why dont we sit down for a sec and talk about it? I think you might feel better if you talk to someone about it so they can really help you. Having people understand what your going through is key. I will just tell you that you aren't alone on this issue.

Shark looks at what Ryu hinted towards. Ah. I understand. Shark thinks to himself about how he should go about this. How should I tell her so it's not obvious that we are talking about her? Oh... I know! Shark gets an immediate idea just as they walk past a few little NPC shops. Cici would you mind going to get a few potions for me? Shark give Cici a list of potions and enough money to buy them.

"Well when it first started, i had saved young Cici-chan from a bunch of player killers...then, another group of bandits...then a burning building..then the boss on the first floor took her and lied to her...i was afraid. But i vowed to protect her ever since the first time i saved her,...and now...well now look at me, im a complete mess, i cant sleep at night, i cant eat properly, i cant show my face in broad daylight....i...i killed people for Aincrads sake....i..i just want to go home...but i dont want young Cici-chan to be left here alone....i..i like her man...a lot. he says...the sincerity in his voice is beyond belief. He meant every word of it...nothing else means more to him...not in the least.

Shark realizes that what has happened to his friend has happened to himself in the real world. I totally get ya man. It was less than a few weeks before this death game started when about this same thing has happened to me. I had a good life until that day. I met this girl and we had some fun times together. We both love MMORPGs so we both got this game. About the 3rd week of being trapped in her something terrible happened. I went into a store of a guy I knew to pick up a few things and when I came out... Shark's emotion starts to come back at him. And when I came out she was gone. I searched everywhere for her. Eventually I come across a bunch of players that were grouped in a circle. When I arrived at the scene I saw that they were stabbing someone. I chased the players away but their swords were left behind. When I turn around... I see her. I tried to take out the swords and did that fine. I go to reach for a Heal Crystal and realize that I didn't have anymore. I tried to do everything I could to save her but it wasn't enough. Shark starts to get really emotional now. She told me not to worry about her and to fight for everyone. From then on, I vowed to be the best Swordsman I could be. I also vowed to help other players so they can avoid this situation and save the ones they care about. If you stay with her as much as you possibly can then you will have nothing to worry. Don't leave her side if you really care about her. Shark starts thinking if Ryu got all of that with all of his moping.

He got all of it. He didnt feel any better.

"Heres the issue Shark,...before this game...i only had my sister...and even then..i barely saw her. I turned to this game to meet new people, and make friends, because i was always picked on at school for not being good at anything but doing well...it was terrible..and now ive met you...and her...and i feel happy, i feel complete...i have to do it Shark...i have to tell her how i feel...even if it kills me...maybe it will...but i cant die until we make it out of this game...for her sake at least....and this time...im going to save YOUR life. Okay? he says almost monotonically because he doesnt feel like crying over nothing.

Shark starts thinking that he might have partially gotten the wrong message. Shark starts to clarify.OK. Look, if you want to save everyone, you can't do it alone. We must work together to beat this game. If I happen to die before that happens then whatever. I have no reason to continue. I have already lost everything. You on the other hand, have just gained what I have lost. Motivation! You have a reason to keep fighting which will make you a stronger fighter. I plan to stick with you and help clear this game. I still want to get out of here but I have to restart my life when I do get out. Shark is hoping that he got the right message through. Then he continues, You are going to do great things if you are happy. Just let go of all your worries and start thinking about the friends that have your back. When you start thinking of all the good things and not about the bad then you will actually get some sleep and think better. Shark looks at Ryu like a best friend that is true to his word.

No. he says sternly. No, you cant give up yet. he says a little more sternly. You cant die, you have to promise me you...you MUST by me meal on the other side, or so help me I'll NEVER forgive you. he says sternly standing up and getting in Sharks face. He sticks his hand out. You better make this promise and shake on it to...

I'll worry about a few things..you and Cici-chan the most...but ill try not to worry so much. I think i can handle this he says gripping the hand of his best friend and shakes it like he was taught by his grandfather. I think its time we went to find her, and ill debate whither or not i should tell her.

Shark stared Ryu in the face.Don't worry about me so much. I can take care of myself pretty well. Remember it was I who SAVED saved you... TWICE. Suddenly shark realizes...Where did she run off too anyway? I thought I told her to come back here when she got everything. She should have been back by now. Shark turns away from Ryu. Uh-oh... I have a bad feeling about this. Sharks look turned more into a worried look then anything else. Yea... Let's go find her. The last thing we need is her ending up in trouble.

He could sense the worry and began to do just that himself. He looked at the map and began locating her. As soon as the map loaded he took off in the direction she was with utmost speed, faster than most players do when they hear of an ultra rare item. He was determined to protect her and this...this was unacceptable, he got lazy once and now, all hell is breaking loose in his mind.

Shark and Ryu ran at the fastest speed possible. They ran through groups of NPCs and towns until they started getting really close to where her position showed on the map. Where is she? She has to be close by? A spontaneous idea came to sharks mind. Could it be that she ended up near the boss room? She did mention it when we were on our way to the plaza.