[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The small girl walked back to the bench to find that her party had left. She dropped all the healing crystals and potions and started to run around screaming there names.

SHARK?! R-RYU?!....SHARK? RYU?....where did you go?... She sobbed.

She stopped running and stood there in the middle of the walkway, trembling in fear. She dropped to her knees, crying into her hands.

After a few minutes the now wet-faced Cici walks back to the bench she once sat on not too long ago.

She sat there, sniffling and puffy-eyed when she received a message from Ryu.

EH?!...R-ryu?....AH! She fell off the bench in astonishment and relief and got back up and pressed the yellow 'Message' button.

With hearing these messages, Shark started expressing some concern. Something isn't quite right here. Shark pulls open his menu to send Cicila a message.Cici follow our markers to our location. Don't worry about all the items you bought. I picked some up on the way here in case something happens. Shark turns to Ryu. Hey, Go meet with Cici outside of the dungeon and bring her back here. I will wait for you guys to return and train a bit. Don't worry about me. Just make sure she is safe. Shark walks off down a path.

Cici runs as fast as she could to the cave entrance, trying to dry her eyes to keep her eyes clear so she could see what was in her way. She runs through a field and unsheathes her sword and swipes a wolverine that charges at her. She defeats it in one blow and sprints to the cave.

RYU?! A-are you there? She said, out of breath as she approached the huge cave entrance.

He put his hand on his cheek. He rubbed it even tho he felt no pain. His health dropped a little bit, not much, but enough to be noticeable. He didnt know what to say.

I...i didnt leave you on purpose...it..it said you were on my map...by the boss room. He looks at her...then to the map....He suddenly realized the dot was on the south end of the map...the boss door was on the north end....He was worried for nothing. He sighed in relief...then he remembered something...Shark!

Oh no Shark!! he said shocked and he picked up the little girl and carried her into the dungeon in search of Shark.