[PP-F2] The Second? 'Cloaked man' Revealed

You'll have to wait Shark is in danger and i cant risk his life or yours, youve gotta understand i cant slow down...ok...you can talk to me when we are safe i promise, now...is not that time. hes says running, speeding up and rushing through then dungeon ignoring all the potential EXP points, he had to find shark and warn him.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After They came back into the boss room, previously announced to the people of Sword Art Online that they had found the 2nd floor boss, they were ready to fight the boss. Snow, Pepper, and Ruka all stared at the massive bug growling. The monster's name apeared: Boss of floor 2: Kabutomushi of Sorrow and Despair. Ruka expeditiously stepped in front of them and sat on the floor crisscrossed.

"I'm a level five meditation skill. I can maximize your healing rate while you fight. Now, what are your abilities?" Ruka asked

"I'm on level seven on my Perry attacks. I can also use daggers on a level one status." Snow said while noticing the sincere tone is Ruka's tone.

"My weapon skill is a one-handed dagger on level six, i can also howl which attracts the attention of NPC monsters!" Pepper said.

"Good, now I want you guys to go and kill the monster that dare stand in the way of getting out of this "game"" Ruka disclosed.

...That's how the boss fight of floor two began...

Cici was to afraid to fight so she stood back and held her dagger as she saw everyone beat the big bug to death. She trembled as she heard the screams of the horrific thing. She dropped her dagger and cupped her hands to ears.

S-stop...it's not right. This....This isn't right...please stop...

As Ryu calls out Sharks name, he hears some noises behind him. Ryu turns around to see Shark leaning up against the wall having lunch and drinking a Pepsi. Yo guys! Glad to see your safe Cici. Shark stops and opens up his menu and materializes more food. You two look hungry. How bout some lunch? Shark smiles and invites the two over.

Hey, wake up. Hee hee! We're here.

HUh? Wha? Oh! Yeah, the boss room! What about the other monsters?

Letting Mavis down, Aoife answered, Some one else got here ahead of us. They're all gone.

Oh, well, good for us.

Ha. True.

At the moment Aoife heard something move in the shadows.

Who's there? Come into the light. State your name and your business here.

Hi mister!

Hi. Yes, we're here for the boss battle. Aoife said coldly.

Pulling out two mandarin oranges, she bent down and handed one to Mavis.

Why don't you go talk to Cici-chan? she said softly.

The young girl grinned.

Okay! she exclaimed, skipping over to her friend.

Straitening up, Aoife snapped her gaze to the new boy.

So, are you going to tell me your name? Or are you going to keep yours a secret too? she asked harshly.

Shark thinks about the question he was just asked. If I say my name then it might risk her future. It's probably best to keep it on the DL. Shark reaches an answer and replies to the question. Sadly I must keep it quiet because it might put you in grave danger. You can just address me as Holy Swordsman, or something of your choice. Shark finishes his lunch and stands up. OK. Who is ready to beat this thing? What does the guidebook say this boss is? He asks hoping to get some info.

The boss.....says here...that he is like an Armadillidiidae...or Pill Bug...with a steel shell for a back...it likes to curl up and roll around crushing players he says with the most determined voice. So...i infer the weak spots are underneath it....or its legs. he says with a shrug.

Shall we get moving then? he asks the group