[ PP - F01 ] Girl Time w/ Ryoko

"Come on Luros!" Artemis beckoned her familiar with a grin as she entered the town of beginnings. "Where do you wanna go, hm?" The player scooped up her cat and placed her on her shoulders. "Maybe a café? We both know you love that shop that gives you free cookies," she stifled a laugh and grinned. "Or do you want to go shopping for gear? I could really use some new armor or some accessories," she mumbled, scanning the clothing she was wearing. Her cat gave a small meow of agreement and the player huffed, "wait, I'm broke though..." her shoulders slumped in disappointment, a  groan escaping her. "Gosh darn it! What do I do now?!" She shouted hotly, pulling on her strands of strawberry blonde hair. Maybe I can go hunting for a little bit? Agh, I'm too lazy right now. What do I do?! Artemis blinked, a small frown forming on her face.

@Ryoko

Ryo walked around and was a bit absent from the things around her, like usually, Ryo walked around without a real plan to do anything. This time Ryo had a few things in her hand as she looked at her Warhammer thinking about when she was going to use the thing. She puts away her Warhammer as he belly makes a sound, it has been sometime after her last meal so she was a bit hungry. she started walking to one of the many shops around the town of beginners for some food.

As she walked to the shop her eyes spot a girl with long blond hair, Mhp she kind of looks sad, maybe I can say hi to her, Ryo thought, moving to the girl. Ryo was in need of some girl time after all as she has spent a long time with guys. And maybe this girl was going to be fun, only if her shame and bad luck in communication skills does not bother the girl Just as she was a bit too much focused on the girl Ryo lost a bit of her footing and moved real fast hitting the wall next to the girl, "Ouch..." she said hiding her face from the girl in her own stupid shame. And again I fail to not be stupid, she thinks. As she gets up she is standing 5'6 feet high and rubbing her forehead, "Fine..."'  she said with a low voice trying to hide her pain and shame at the same time.

@Artemis

Artemis yelped, jumping at the sound of someone hitting the wall beside her. "Jesus Christ!" She turned to see a girl about a good seven inches taller than her on the floor. "Oh my gosh, are you alright? Are you hurt?!" She fretted, glancing around her body to see any form of bruising. Oh wait... you can't bruise in here. Idiot! She face palmed herself and tilted her head at the pink haired girl. "You didn't lose any HP right?" She asked, "if you did. Heal her Luros!" She pointed at the girl and looked at her familiar who gazed at her with a dumbfounded expression. "What are you looking at Luros?! Oh right..." she coughed into her arm with a sheepish look. "You can't heal anyone else other than me," she sighed and looked up at the girl who was standing up now.

"Is something wrong with your face or something?" She asked, tilting her head. "Did you hurt it?!" She quickly said right after, stepping a bit closer to the player with worried eyes.

@Ryoko

Ryo was again a bit surprised that people cared about her actions as the girl asked right away if Ryo is alright, "I'm ok... Just being me... again," she said as she held one hand on her forehead. as the girl got a bit closer with her worried eyes Ryo leaned a bit back, "I... Uh, No... Don't worry," she paused a bit, "Please?" Ryo did not want people to worry about her as she always would people ending up worrying about her just because of how clumsy she really is. Ryo took a step back from the girl and with the hand that was still on her forehead, she started to twist her finger around the yellow part of her hair. "I'm Fine ... Just wanted to ... say hello," she said trying to get a smile out.

Ryo wanted to go away again but at the same time, it was her idea to speak with the girl only if she did not lose her footing and ran into the wall next to the girl. "Um... I was wondering ... If I ... and you ... could go from some ... food, Yes food," she said. At that moment Ryo hit herself on the head for something, Stupid Ryo, Stupid, Your name SAY YOUR NAME, It is not that hard right you did it before and that was with two guys, Ryo thought to herself. Then Ryo did a small bow to greet the girl properly, "NAME IS RYO, NICE TO MEET YOU," she said sounding a bit louder than before and ashamed at the same time.

@Artemis

Artemis chuckled at her social awkwardness and shrugged, “no worries. In fact, it’s nice to meet another clumsy person. Glad to know I’m not the only one around here.” Giving her the signature grin, Artemis put her palms on her hips and tilted her head. “Are you sure? You look like you’re trying to cover some large bump on your head or something,” she commented, getting up on her toes to see if there was any real injury. “Oh, well... hello back to you!”

Artemis clapped her hands together and gave a wide smile, “of course! I am absolutely starving right now!” The player looked around the area, trying to spot any shops she knew. “Anything you particularly want kiddo?” Jumping at her loud burst, she gave a nervous chuckle, “Nice to meet you Ryo, I’m Artemis...” she paused, pointing to her familiar on her shoulders, “and this is Ailuros! Luros for short.”

@Ryoko

Ryo was surprised that this girl cared about her even if they just met, As she was checking on Ryo to make sure it was a real injury. The girl sounded really nice and was happy to come with her and she asked what she would like in particularly kiddo, Wait, Kiddo, I'm sure I'm older than you, she looks like my age when I got here, 18, Ryo though. "Well... um, something sweet ... I suppose,"  Ryo said to the girl. At that moment the Girl introduced herself as Artemis, It is for sure a nice name, But it is just a Username, Thinking about it My Username is part of my names Ryo and Ko from Kojima, I think Ryoko also means Girl of the dragon, Ryo thought as she wanted to say all this but failed a bit on her words, "Artemis... Artemis ... Artemis, beautiful name," She said in her attempt while doing a heart symbol with her hands.

Ryo started to twist her hair where it was painted yellow and looked around to see if there were any sweet shops around. Ryo has been on floor one long enough to know where she was in the town of beginners. She then looked up and then to the end of the street and pointed that way, "There ... That Shop has nice sweets," she sounded more confidence but still felt a bit embraced about what happened just a few minutes ago. Following her finger, you could see a sigh just sticking out saying <Sweet Art Skills>, It was a sweet shop not much know by people and ran by NPC's. Ryo smiled and whipped her hair back a bit, "Sweets are Nice there."

@Artemis

She grinned at the taller player and clapped her hands together. “Yes! I love sweets.” Artemis sighed and scratched Luros’s head reassuringly before focusing her gaze back on to the player in front of her. “Aw thanks!” The player smiled meekly, “it’s not as creative as yours I guess. Yours sounds kind of original.” She shrugged and beamed at Ryoko, “So what’s a girl like you doing in the town of beginnings, hm? Shopping? Eating? Socializing?” 

Artemis nodded her head at her choice, “alright, that sounds like a great place!” She gave a signature smile to the player and gave her a thumbs up, “I’ll take your word for it!” She peaches over to the shop, beckoning her newfound friend with her. Oh ho-ho.. it looks like a really nice place actually. Got to hand it to the girl. She’s got a nice taste in shops. She turned back to Ryoko, “are you coming or what?”

@Ryoko

Ryo was a bit confused that the girl was alright with her choosing the shop to get some food and stared a bit at the sign of the shop, This went, better then I was thinking. Maybe I have found myself a new friend here, only if I don't mess up again like that, she thought before she hears the girl call out to her if she was coming or not. "Um...Ye...Yeah, I'm coming, sorry very sorry," she said following her as well, after that she took the lead to the shop and once at the door she opened the door for the girl and walked in after her.

The shop was run by a female player with brown hair, She greeted both girls for pointing at an empty table, As she took a seat at the empty table and waited for Artemis to sit down as well, "well, Um... this is it, Like it," Ryo said. the shop itself has a pink and yellow look with some modern brown table and chairs while the female player behind the counter had a kind of maid outfit. The floor was a dark brown wooden floor, with a few black dog footprints. Ryo smiled at Artemis and gave her the menu first, "I ... Um, already know what I want... So you can take your... time," Ryo said.

@Artemis