[F05 - PP] Bloodstained Land [Shield & Zandra - Burying the Axe]

Moving Floors: Floor 5 > Floor 21

Consuming Items:

Good Luck Chuck [+3 Loot Die +1 for Kitchen bonus] - Total LD: +12
Solid Marble Cake [+45 Mitigation] Total Mit: 226
+2 Immolation Potion [+30 Torns]

With the mention of a dungeon, Shield paused. He had not taken such an excursion into consideration when he had left the house, but fortunately he had done a little extra cooking before he left. After all, putting Zandra through her paces of fighting dungeon bosses might be a better way to assess her temperament reliability. He summoned out a few items, tucking them in the crook of his arm as he slowly began eating. He chewed through a thick cut of meat and a slice of cake, finally washing it down with an Immolation Potion.

"If we're doing a dungeon, I'll need the extra stat boosts," he said, pulling up his HUD. He checked over his combat values, frowning at how little defensive damage he had on. "I'll have to change my armor when we find an actual dungeon." He dismissed his window just as they were approaching the outskirts of town. Once inside of the safe zone, the winds and sand died down, giving Shield a chance to breathe a little easier. They approached the teleportation plaza, and Shield stepped inside.

"Tomoika!"

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The frontline tank agreed upon Zandras suggestion. He did consumed a few consumables though, said he needed the extra stat boost. Zandra nodded and opened her own inventory. If they was gonna face a dungeon, she would need to boost herself too. She took out a potion and some stuff she had got from one of the merchants in Aincrad. Since Shield was here, she knew she would be the damage dealer. Zandra had soloed countless of dungeons. But that was before the update. She haven’t been in one after that since she can take and deal some powerful hits, but doing dungeons first time solo after an update where you have no retry was nothing she wanted to test. Especially since the reward had been lowered so its almost worthless to do, ‘’Sounds like a good plan. I can need to boost my stats a bit too.’’ Then she followed the male up to floor 21.

-Field ration +2 consumed +120HP
-Immoltion potion +2 consumed +30thorns
-Potion of vicious dragon fang consumed +3dmg

ID# 108797 results: Loot: 10+12=22 - Advanced Dungeon Found!

Shield crossed the familiar bridge out of Tomoika, heading out towards the mines and spiraling down the stairs into the deeper reaches of the twenty first floor. He checked his earring, giving it a little flick to test that it was properly equipped before turning his eyes back into the semi-dark of the tunnel ahead. On either side of the two players, luminous crystals and glowing fungi went by as they walked, wandering deeper and deeper into the bowels of Aincrad.

As they turned a corner, Shield saw a piercing gold light bathe the left side of the tunnel, overpowering the pale blues and purples of the natural light. The earring that we wore had lit up like a lightbulb filament. He paused, stopping to inspect the walls on either side of them. "There's something here. Let's see what the mines are trying to hide from us." He ran his hands along the cold stone until he felt a slight give to one of the stony lumps. Pressing in on it, he felt a pressure plate sink into the wall below his hand. The wall opposite them slid down into the floor, revealing a massive dragon's head. At first, Shield reached for the Manticore Mask that was slung over his shoulder, but as his eyes adjusted, he saw that the head and its gaping mouth were actually a doorway.

"Looks like we've found ourselves a dungeon, and a mean looking one too. I need to change out my gear for defense rather than searching. Hold on..."

Spoiler

Rules & Requirements:

1. Can be fled from by using teleport crystals.
  2. Teleport crystals may not be used while in combat.
  3. Advanced dungeons on Floors 25 and above disable the use of teleport crystals.
  4. Players must participate in all required combat to be eligible for dungeon rewards.
  5. Players must defeat the following mobs:
  • (8) Standard:
    • HP: 735
    • DMG: 252
    • MIT: 0
    • ACC: 0
    • EVA: 0
  • (3) Elite:
    • HP: 1,050
    • DMG: 315
    • MIT: 42
    • ACC: 1
    • EVA: 1
  • (1) Mini-boss:
    • HP: 1,575
    • DMG: 420
    • MIT: 105
    • ACC: 2
    • EVA: 2
    • Critical (MD 9): Deals 462 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 231 DMG to every other player.
    • Critical (MD 10): Deals 504 DMG to the target with the highest hate. Also deals 252 DMG to every other player.
  • (1) Boss:
    • HP: 2,100
    • DMG: 525
    • MIT: 147
    • ACC: 3
    • EVA: 3
    • Critical (MD 9): Deals 462 DMG and stuns the target with the highest hate. Also deals 231 DMG to every other player. Players cannot be affected by critical stuns more than one turn in a row.
    • Critical (MD 10): Deals 504 DMG and stuns the target with the highest hate. Also deals 252 DMG and stuns every other player. Players cannot be affected by critical stuns more than one turn in a row.

Rewards [Floors 21-30 & Player Level 50+]:

• SP
  • 1,050 Col
  • 10 T3 Materials

Edited by Shield

Zandra followed Shield thru the cavelike labyrinth that was floor twenty one. She had been here before back then with Hestia and did that annoying quest. If Zanra rembered right, they did found a dungeon. They was also going to explore it the day after. But that didn’t happened. She shrugged. That was nothing to do about now anyway. Though she planned to send a message to her when she is back home. But now it was with Shield she was dungoneering. Zandra stopped and watched the area infront of them when the tank spoke and it seemed he had found something. Was he searching for a lever or something?

A short time later, the wall went down and revealed something behind it. A dragon head. Zandra’s face changed into a happy smile as she saw it was a doorway. ‘’Awesome! Not only will we do some dungoneering, it gonna be dragon themed as well!’’ she said as much to herself as to her companion. ‘’Hehe, yeah. Searching gear isn’t of much use in a battle. Well, it can be when farming, but today we going for something much more fun.’’ She said and walked thru the doorway.

Swapping Gear:

-Seeking Aura
-Raw Passion

+Manticore Mask
+Stinging Nettle
+Manticore Mask

"I'd better go with my full defensive and offensive load-out," Shield said, flitting through his menus and unequipping his earring and pendant. With brief flashes of light, a set of plate mail and a set of armored joints with jagged spines appeared over his frame, finished off with the appearance of his iconic Manticore Mask shield. "I'll swap back to searching gear if I feel like there's something hidden nearby, but for the most part, I'm going to want mitigation, and I'm going to want thorns. Dragons tend to be the epitome of the end-all be-all in RPG's. They could possibly not be a huge threat, but we can't be sure, and they might actually be incredibly nasty."

With his armor properly equipped and his consumables consumed, it was time to venture inside. He stooped his head to clear the low ceiling of the entrance and stepped beyond the stony teeth of the dragon's mouth. The details of the design were eerily convincing. The floor itself was a tongue, textured and shaped as if it had once actually moved and tasted and swallowed adventurers whole. Even the teeth were unnaturally sharp. "That's odd," he thought aloud. "The stonework is so pristine. There's absolutely no wear and tear at all. It's like it was all just carved yesterday. I know it's a video game, but designers still usually design dungeons with some aging or deterioration for effect. That's especially true with these kinds of dingy, underground structures."

rolls:

Spoiler

Zandra: -(14+6)=20 energy
ID: 108985 BD: 3+5=8 Hit! Bullrush triggered! 27x14=378 DMG +Stun
ID: 108986 BD: 4+5=9 Hit! Bluurush triggered! 27x14=378 DMG +Stun
ID: 108987 BD: 9 Mini-crit! Burn triggered! Bullrush triggered! 28x14=392 +36 for 2 turns DMG +Stun
ID: 108988 BD: 1 Miss!

Dragonguard:
1, 2 and 3 stunned
ID: 108988 MD: 6 Hit! 252-98=154 DMG Flame aura triggered! Immolation thorns triggered!

Zandra looked at the dragon head again and looked at Shield as he commented about the look of it. It didn’t looked like it had been struck by time. ‘’Well, either this is a pretty new dungeon, maybe it wasn’t that long ago it was built. Or this may be the final boss’s head. Im almost sure we going to find out the reason if we press on. Stanidng here and think wont give as answers, just theories. Its not that we not going to be careful anyway.’’ She finished with a wink with her non-covered eye.

After just a hundred meters, the corridor opened up in a small hall. And they wasn’t alone anymore. Four dragon looking humanoids with simple leatherarmor was blocking their way to get deeper into the dungeon. ‘’I guess this is the first obstacle. Let go mate!’’ she said to her companion before she charged forth and swung her axe in wide circles, cleaving thru the dragon guards. ‘’You like this lizards?’’ Zandras attack leaved all of them stunned, unable to answer or strike back. All except one. The unstunned soldier raised his sword. ‘’don’t be full of yourself human, don’t underestimate us.’’ The sword fell down and cleaved thru Zandra’s armor that suddenly bursted out into flames that covered both herself and the guard, reducing his healthbar a bit.

Stats:

Zandra: 1511/1665 130/150
 @Shield: x,xxx/x,xxx xxx/xxx

Dragonguard 1: 357/735 -Stun
Dragonguard 2: 357/735 -Stun
Dragonguard 3: 307/735 -36(1/2) -Stun
Dragonguard 4: 675/735

Edited by Zandra

Passive: Recovery - ID# 108999 results: Craft: 5 [+0 EN]

[H:1/1/1/0] Zandra: HP: 1511/1665 EN: 130/150
[H:0/0/0/0] Shield - HP1610/1610 | EN: 140/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Action: Sharpness > Zandra [-12 EN]

Dragonguard 1 -  HP: 357/735 | DMG: 252 - Stun
Dragonguard 2 -  HP: 357/735 | DMG: 252 -Stun
Dragonguard 3 -  HP: 277/735 | DMG: 252 - 36(1/2) -Stun
Dragonguard 4 -  HP: 705/735 | DMG: 252

Shield watched as Zandra rushed in to tackle the first wave of minions. Before he had a chance to pull their focus, the one who had escaped her attack was already swinging. "Looks like it's a little late for me to howl, but this first party shouldn't take long." He held out his sword, charging up a red sphere of energy and tossing it to Zandra. "I'll get the focus of the next group. Right now, it looks like they're not going anywhere for a bit! If they survive your next hit, I'll howl so they don't all pile on you at once."

He circled around to the other side of them, carefully assessing their situation. "It might help to have me howl before the next group gets to swing, and if you disable that stun mod, my thorns will help us take them down a little faster. That being said... when we get around to the more serious bosses, we may need that mod again. It's hard to handle that much damage, even for me." Shield knew that speculating in the middle of a fight would only go so far. For now, he would let Zandra handle herself and buff her as needed.

It certainly is interesting strategizing around two completely opposite methods. Full offense vs. full defense. I'll have to relearn Zandra's style as I go and play it by ear.

Edited by Shield

roll:

Spoiler

Zandra: -(14+6)+1=-19 energy
ID: 109000 BD: 3+5=8 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG
ID: 109001 BD: 1 Miss!
ID: 109002 BD: 4+5=9 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG
ID: 109003 BD: 2+5=7 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG

Dragonguard:
ID: 109000 MD: 8 Hit! 252-98=154 DMG Flame aura triggered! Immolation thorns triggered!
ID: 109001 MD: 2 Miss!
ID: 109003 MD: 10 Hit! 252-98=154 DMG Flame aura triggered! Immolation thorns triggered!

Zandra had charged in before the tank. It may seem foolish to some. But Zandra had confidence in her skills. She knew she would survive at least the first wave of attacks. Even when she used her dps gear. Though what she haven’t tohugth about, was that Shield had throns. So it would have been better to send him in first maybe. But nah, not at the start. It was then she felt something she had never felt before. Her weapon got sharper. She glanced at Shield. So this was how sharpness felt. ‘’Thanks.’’ She said and charged the guards with another powerful swing. One of them shattered into blue and white crystals. The others decided to strike at Zandra again. But only two of three hit their target, and Zandra felt her armor bursting into flames again, burning both of them. One followed his friend and shattered as well. ‘’that’s noted Shield. I will do that from now on. Your thorns will be useful for what you just said.’’

[H:2/1/3/1] Zandra: HP: 1203/1665 EN: 121/150
[H:0/0/0/0] Shield - HP1610/1610 | EN: 140/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonguard 1 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 -DEAD-
Dragonguard 2 -  HP: 297/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 3 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 -DEAD-
Dragonguard 4 -  HP: 265/735 | DMG: 252

Edited by Zandra

Passive [+1 EN] Recovery - ID# 109056 results: Craft: 6 [+3 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [1/1]

Action: Howl [-10 EN]

[H:2/1/3/1] Zandra: HP: 1203/1665 EN: 121/150
[H:5/0/5/0] Shield - HP1610/1610 | EN: 134/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonguard 1 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 2 -  HP: 297/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 3 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 4 -  HP: 265/735 | DMG: 252

Shield kept his eyes on the health gauges of both Zandra and the guards. While Zandra was doing well, there were still two standing, and her health was starting to suffer. "And here I thought I could take a break." He stepped forward, filling his lungs and squeezing the air for a moment before unleashing it in a potent Howl. "Hey, guards! Looks like you're dropping a lot faster than she is! Try me instead!" Their heads swiveled around, and their eyes narrowed.

They abandoned their target, slowly inching their way towards Shield. The tank smirked at them and slapped the flat of his blade against the face of his shield, letting off a dull clap of metal on metal. "The bosses in these places tend to swing pretty hard, and I didn't want you to get caught in one too many AoE's at low health, Zandra. I got these guys, just in case." The truth was, even with his own potent defenses, he had been taken down much closer to half health than he was comfortable with by some of those bosses. They had never gotten him there yet, and he was a stronger player now than he had been then. All he could do was hope that his leveling since then had better prepared him for what was to come.

Edited by Shield

roll

Spoiler

Zandra: -(14+4)+1=-17 energy
ID: 109000 BD: 10 Crit! 25+3+2=30x14=420 DMG +Burn 36 for two turns
ID: 109002 BD: 4+5=9 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG

As Zandra prepared to charge against the dragon guards once again, Shield let out a howl and got their attention. Zandra smirked. ‘’Hehe, sorry I interrupted your afternoon break.’’ She said with a wink before she charged the overgrown lizards and cutted both of them in half. She looked at the empty reward screens. Though she didn’t really cared, there was no loot nowadays she was really interested in except boss and event drops and maybe quests from now and then.

‘’Hehe, don’t worry mate. As long as Im not dropping below half, it dosent really matters. Gonna have to take a break or two to refill energy anyway. You may be though as a tank, but I can take care of myself. Just make sure you stay alive and we will be out of here in no time.’’ She said with a warm smile to the tank, and a face expression that showed she was serious. She hoped that he would understand that she didn’t joked away this. Maybe she have been reckless from time to time. But she was a frontliner and one of the strongest, she did had enough experience to know when to fight and when to run.

[H:2/1/3/1] Zandra: HP: 1203/1665 EN: 104/150
[H:5/0/5/0] Shield - HP1610/1610 | EN: 134/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonguard 1 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 2 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 -DEAD-
Dragonguard 3 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252
Dragonguard 4 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 -DEAD-

Kills:
Mobs: 4/8
Elite: 0/3
Mini-boss: 0/1
Boss: 0/1

Edited by Zandra

[Energy Regeneration: 1/2 -  time reduced due to housing bonus]

Shield gave a nod. "I have no doubt of how tough you are," he said with a slight smirk. "But at least when it comes to the fights that might drop loot, I'd recommend you let me take a little more punishment. If they die by my thorns, we should get good loot from it." He leaned against a nearby wall, thinking over Zandra's sentiments. "For now though, if you're fine to take the hits, I can focus on energizing you. That way we can roll straight into our next fight, and I can take over tanking from there."

It was not unlike their first dungeon crawl, and now that Shield thought about it, that labyrinth had been dragon themed as well. He pulled up his menu and flicked through options, checking to make sure he was properly prepared for the latter half of the crawl. "I wouldn't be too sure about taking hits from the later enemies though," he said, a note of warning in his voice. "The early minions are fine, but the big bads and the big boss hit hard. The latter hits harder than any floor boss I've ever seen. Even I have struggled to keep my health above half. I have no shame in admitting that there's a reason I didn't push for us to go to higher floors to score more loot. I play things safe as often as I can, and I'm not foolhardy enough to go for top floor dungeon bosses without proper preparations."

Zandra shaked her head. ‘’Nono Shield. Im not talking about tough.’’ She paused for a few seconds before contuing. ‘’You can be tough as f***, but if you don’t have anything here.’’ She knocked on her horned head. ‘’you wont survive for long. Neither you or I would have been here if our minds was empty. If I was here alone, if I didnt had a tank with me that would be able to tank the later mobs, I would have been more careful.’’ She closed her crimson eyes for a few seconds before she opened them again, now they shined blue. She started touching herself and he health went up. ‘’Also, this is one reason Ive been able to push on without having to bring any healing potions.’’ She said and smiled at the man. She hadn’t cared about healing her party member since he was already at full health.

Out of combat post 1/2

Field medic used: 1665x0.2=333 damage healed.45dmg healed out of combat post 1581/1665

Edited by Zandra

[Energy Regeneration: 2/2 - Done! - time reduced due to housing bonus]

Shield nodded his acknowledgement to her sentiments. "I'm glad to know there's some strategy behind your charging and raging," he said, a little joking smile twisting at the corner of his mouth. "In any case, I'm about ready if you are." He gestured to about the spot in her field of vision where his gauges would be displayed, indicating to her that his energy had finished its recovery. "If you need a few more moments, we can wait." He stretched out his shoulders, leaning back off of the wall again. There was something else that she had said. It was before the guards had attacked them, but he couldn't remember what exactly it was.

Well, if it's important, I'll remember it.

He made one last check over his equipment, but he made sure not to start moving until he got the go-ahead from Zandra that she was ready to press on. After all, he was only able to recover so quickly because of the bonuses from his house, and if Zandra did not have the same buff, then it would not matter how quickly he recovered. What mattered most was that she have the energy to continue. Killing any of the mobs on these floors just using thorns was a tall order. Not impossible, but difficult and extremely time consuming to say the least. 

Zandra rolled her shoulders and smiled. ‘’Hehe, yeah. But be careful, or I charge and raging into a wall to take a shortcut thru it. Though it probably wont be a shortcut, just a solid wall.’’ She scratched her neck. ‘’Yupp, Im all done and ready. To be honest, we could have continued without paus after this first group. My energy was still high enough.’’ She didn’t cared about mentioning her health since thanks to out of combat healing and her field medic it was as good as full after her charging in and taking agro of them all. That wouldn’t happen next time. She guessed he probably was used to taking pauses when with others that used single target sword arts only. But she kept that thought to herself. ‘’So, lets go and take out some more guards.’’ She said and putted on a determined smile and did a thumb up.

Spoiler

image.png.abfabb9c26806046b7f88ffae6b88a69.png

Edited by Zandra
Spoiler

Passive [+1 EN] Recovery - Craft: 9 [+3 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [0/1]

[H:0/0/0/0] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 150/150
[H:0/0/0/0] Shield - HP1505/1610 | EN: 143/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonspawn 1 -  HP: 636/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109365 results: MOB: 5 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 2 -  HP: 636/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109366 results: MOB: 3 [+3+1=7 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 3 -  HP: 636/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109367 results: MOB: 4 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 4 -  HP: 735/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109368 results: MOB: 9 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252+1-226=27 dmg, Envenom proc!] ENV [18 - 0/4]

Shield gave a nod and a little smirk. "You're the one who talked about breaks," he said, giving his arm a stretch and regripping his shield strap. "Just let me know when you need to recover energy. Otherwise, we keep rolling"

With that, he strode on down the path. It did not fork, but it twisted and turned as they went deeper into the dungeon. As they turned one corner, there came a chorus of chirps and growls, and a flapping of smaller wings, and a small troop of dragon hatchlings came bearing down on them. Shield jumped up front, grabbing their attention while sending a sphere of red energy back towards Zandra.

Being the nearest object, the wyrmlings all charged in, snapping and scratching at Shield's frame. They connected, one much more successfully than the others, and he was the only one to avoid the cuts and burns of Shield's defenses. However, what it didn't avoid was his armor's venom. A small icon appeared above its health bar indicating as much.

Edited by Shield

roll:

Spoiler

DMG: 22(base)+5(charge)+3(sharpness)=30

ID: 109502 BD: 5+5=10 Hit! 30x14=420 DMG
ID: 109503 BD: 2+5=7 Hit! 30x14=420 DMG
ID: 109505 BD: 2+5=7 Hit! 30x14=420 DMG
ID: 109506 BD: 8+5=13 Hit! Fallen triggered! Burn triggered! 30+12=42x14=588 DMG Burn 36 for 2 rounds

-14+8-1=-21 energy

[H:1/1/1/1] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 129/150
[H:0/0/0/0] Shield - HP1505/1610 | EN: 143/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonspawn 1 -  HP: 216/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3
Dragonspawn 2 -  HP: 216/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3
Dragonspawn 3 -  HP: 216/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3
Dragonspawn 4 -  HP: 147/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 ENV [18 - 0/4] BURN [36-0/2]

Zandra scratched her chin as Shield said she was the one talking about breaks. ‘’What? Did I?’’ She thought about what she had said a minute earlier. Then she rembered. ‘’Ohhh, that. Hehe, I didn’t meant to take a break right at that moment though.’’ She said and smiled to the tank. ‘’Well, now we can push without struggle for a bit. Maybe even all the way to the boss.’’

It was then that a sound was heard up front. Zandra smirked as the tank entered the frey first, sending a red orb to her, increasing the attackpower again. ‘’Thanks mate.’’ She said and charged the wounded dragonspawns that had charged Shield and was already pretty damaged. She swung her axe, cleaving thru the whole bunch, lowering the their health to almost zero. One of them got strike by her fallen damage and was set ablaze as well. If she could just land a hit next turn, they would all be dead within a few seconds from now.

Edited by Zandra

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HP] Recovery - Craft: 3 [+0 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [1/1]

Action: Howl [-10 EN]

[H:1/1/1/1] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 120/150
[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP1479/1610 | EN: 143/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonspawn 1 -  HP: 117/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109569 results: MOB: 7 [+3+1=11 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 2 -  HP: 117/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109570 results: MOB: 7 [+3+1=11 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 3 -  HP: 216/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109571 results: MOB: 9 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252+1-226=27 dmg, Envenom proc!] ENV [18 - 0/4]
Dragonspawn 4 -  HP: 93/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109572 results: MOB: 9 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252+1-226=27 dmg, Envenom proc!] ENV [18 - 0/4] BRN [36 - 1/2]

"Sure thing," he quipped back, turning his eyes back to the flapping dragonlings. With Zandra in their midst, slicing and dicing, their focus was now squarely on her. Leaping back, Shield made sure they were all four in range of his howl and took a deep breath. "Hey, you scaly little demons!" he bellowed, his wind catching the wings of their little foes and sweeping them out of the way. They crashed into the wall, pinned there by Shield's howling winds. They wriggled and snapped their jaws fruitlessly, trying to fight their way free. "What are you looking at her for? You're gonna make me jealous!" he joked, smirking as he advanced on them.

He brought up his shield to prepare for their retaliation. In they swept, peeling themselves off of the wall and hurling themselves at Shield. They bit and snapped and clawed and scraped at him, at first failing to even avoid his defensive damage. However, two of the beasts snuck around behind biting onto the sides of Shield's neck. While their health did not drop immediately, the one who was already envenomed had the icon refreshed, and the other which did not have one gained one. "Serves you little pests right."

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

DMG: 22(base)+3(sharpness)=25

ID: 109878 BD: 9+5=10 Hit! 25+1=26x14=364 DMG
ID: 109879 BD: 4+5=7 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG
ID: 109880 BD: 4+5=7 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG
ID: 109881 BD: 5+5=13 Hit! 25x14=350 DMG

-14+8-1=-21 energy

[H:1/1/1/1] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 99/150
[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP1479/1610 | EN: 143/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Dragonspawn 1 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109569 results: MOB: 7 [+3+1=11 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 2 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109570 results: MOB: 7 [+3+1=11 - Hit! 252-226=26 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Dragonspawn 3 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109571 results: MOB: 9 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252+1-226=27 dmg, Envenom proc!] ENV [18 - 0/4]
Dragonspawn 4 -  HP: 0/735 | DMG: 252 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109572 results: MOB: 9 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 252+1-226=27 dmg, Envenom proc!] ENV [18 - 0/4] BRN [36 - 1/2]

The tiny lizards had their healthbar dropped quite a bit. Zandra smirked at them, this was going pretty easy. Well of course, they was just clearing out the weaklings. The true challenge was waiting ahead. They would soon continue, just erase these little guys. She herd Shield activating his howl. She knew it wasn’t true what he said, but she could just play along since these wasn’t a match for them anyway. ‘’Of course they look at me. Im way hotter then you.’’ She wasn’t sure  if Shield got that she meant two kinds of hot. But she didn’t stopped to think about that. She charged up her sword art and cleaved thru all of the dragons, leaving only fading crystals left of them. Four of them shatter at almost the same time cause a huge ocean of the shinies. She smirked at Shield. ‘’Well, that’s the easiest part done.’’

Edited by Zandra

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+80 HP] Recovery - Craft: 5 [+0 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [0/1]

[H:0/0/0/0] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 99/150
[H:0/0/0/0] Shield - HP1559/1610 | EN: 132/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Brood Mother: HP: 1,575/1,575 | DMG: 420 [MD 9: 462 DMG + 231 DMG to others] [MD 10: 504 DMG + 252 DMG to others] | MIT: 105 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2

Attack: ID# 110315 results: MOB: 1 [Miss]

Young Dragon 1: HP: 951/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 - ID# 110316 results: MOB: 7 [+1+1=9 - Hit! 315-226=89 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Young Dragon 2: HP: 951/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 - ID# 110317 results: MOB: 8 [+1+1=9 - Hit! 315-226=89 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
Young Dragon 3: HP: 1,050/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 - ID# 110318 results: MOB: 1 [Miss]

"You're right about that being the easy part," Shield said, securing his Manticore Mask more tightly on his forearm. "They don't start getting mean until the weak ones are dead." He led the way down the tunnel, which snaked and twisted, tunneling down deeper and deeper into parts of the mines that Shield had not yet known. The hall opened up ahead once again, and before he could set foot in the room, a jet of flame roared up in front of him, spurting from along the ceiling. Glancing inside, Shield saw a large, winged red dragon crawling along the ceiling, glaring at him with fierce glowing eyes. Along the ground, three other dragons stood, each taller at the shoulder than Shield's head.

The four of them took flight and swarmed in on the two player party. The largest set of claws missed him entirely, as did one set of smaller claws. The two sets that did make contact though took enough health for Shield to notice. "Heads up, Zandra! We just graduated to the big kid monsters!" he called out, throwing out his shield to drive the draconic menaces back. He held out his sword and quickly charged up a ball of red light, tossing it to Zandra. "Put the hurt on 'em!"

Kills:

Spoiler

Mobs: 8/8
Elite: 0/3
Mini-boss: 0/1
Boss: 0/1

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

DMG: 22(base)+3(sharpness)+5(harge)=30
DMG: 30(base)+12(fallen)=42

ID: 110501 BD: 7+5-1=11 Hit! Fallen triggered! 42x14=588-42=546 DMG
ID: 110503 BD: 7+5-1=11 Hit! Fallen triggered! 42x14=588-42=546 DMG
ID: 110504 BD: 6+5-1=10  Hit! Fallen triggered! 42x14=588-42=546 DMG
ID: 110505 BD: 9+5-1=13 Mini Crit! Burn triggered! 30+1=31x14=434-105=329 +36(2/2)

-14+8-1=-21 energy

[H:2/1/1/1] Zandra: HP: 1626/1665 EN: 78/150 | MIT: 98 | BRN: 36 | FLN: 12 | THN: 30 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 22 
[H:0/0/0/0] @Shield - HP1559/1610 | EN: 132/152 | MIT: 226 | BH: 80 | EVA: -1 |THN: 99 | LD: 9 | DMG: 2

Brood Mother: HP: 1,210/1,575 | DMG: 420 [MD 9: 462 DMG + 231 DMG to others] [MD 10: 504 DMG + 252 DMG to others] | MIT: 105 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | BRN: 36 (1/2)

Young Dragon 1: HP: 405/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
Young Dragon 1: HP: 405/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1
Young Dragon 1: HP: 504/1,050 | DMG: 315 | MIT: 42 | ACC: 1 | EVA: 1 | BRN: 36 (1/2)

Up until now, Zandra had been relatively relaxed. She havent chilled thru the first enemies, but she was really confident that they would get thru them without any troubles. And they had done exactly that. Back when she did dungeons daily, there had always been weaker enemies first followed up by a boss. More then once that boss had put her close to death, so she knew to be careful from now on. The tank said that they just graduated to the big kid monster. Even if he was experienced, Zandra didn’t felt about joking. She had put on a consetrated face. She felt her strength increase a bit as he sharpened her. She looked at everyone of the mobs infront of her to see any weak spots.

She took a few breath to sharpen her focus before she lowered her stance and with the charge skill darted forward, . Halfway to them, she started activating her sword art and her axe started shine a black light as well as flames appeared on it on some spots. With her momentum she shot off from the ground. As she was right infront of the biggest enemy that seemed to be the mini boss, she swung her axe. It cleaved thru her torso as well as set her ablaze. She used the power of the sword art to swung at the younglings from behind as well as doing a 180 turn. The blade slashed and slised thru them, leaving red marks in their backs as well as a black aura covered them, punishing them and hurting them for standing in their way. As she landed, she was now opposite to Shield, reday to strike again when her sword art would be ready.

Edited by Zandra