[OP-F1] HUGE ALCHEMY AND SMITHING GIVEAWAY!!!

Zandra sat on her workbench in her workshop and stared at the instock list. She leaned back and stared at the roof. ''How can I get these old things sold? Noone on the frontlines want tier two stuff and the lower leveled player wont come here. What the heck shall I do!'' Then she remembered what she did back in the old days, she had held a free giveaway to clear her stocks but also to promote her shop. ''So I buy a shop on floor one and having my giveaway there. Like a fresh start. Well, a fresh start like a grandmaster.'' she said and giggled to herself. She didnt wasted any time when she had decided what to do. She sent sent away an order for a house on floor one then she packed together all her current stock and headed down.

Close to the portal gate of floor one, Zandra placed a stand where she placed all her potions and crystals. She also sent a mail to @Macradon if he wanted to join in. She knew he had been in the business for a long time as well and probably haad some gear without any ID's. When everything was done, she waited for Mac and customers to come.
image.png.16c878ddff84514acc29ae1542cd2c6c.png

Potions and crystals in stock:

Spoiler

Player lvl 1-24 can only take tier 1 potions and crystals. Only take a moderate amount, no ''I take everything''.

Tier 1:

Spoiler

4x Minor potion of sharp dragon fang (+2 damage)
17x Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)

Tier 2:

Spoiler

10x Potion of Hard Dragon Scale (+36 dmg mitigation)
2x Potion of Venom Resistance (3x Antidote)
8x Minor potion of Venom Resistance (2x Antidote)
6x The serpents spit (Toxic venom)

I will update the in stock-list as often as I can.

Latest updat: 03:00 AM CST Wednesday 5 september 2018

Edited by Zandra

Ryo walked around on floor one only to spot a small stall at the teleporter, What is this, never seen this here, maybe an event or something. She walked up to the stall and saw a female player behind the stall, Ryo smiled at the female  "Hello there, Um... So what is this all about, " she said looking at the potions. Then she saw the sign with free items, Ryo was surprised to see something like this here on floor one, "WOW, you are giving away free potions, Um... If I may can I have one <Minor potion of sharp dragon fang> And two <Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings> If It is possible," she said to the woman behind the stand. Ryo opened her menu to see if she had room in her inventory what was weird as you could just put a lot of stuff in your inventory. "Yeah that would be all, I really am Surprised to see something like this here, I thank you, and I promise I won't let them go to wasted."  She said to the female player.

@Zandra

Neo was making her way back from the shopping trip she had just gone on and saw that someone was doing a giveaway of various alchemy items. It wasn't a huge stock, but there was certainly quite a bit of use. She Pulled up a message window and messaged the person tending to the shop stall with what she wished to grab. She considered going for some of the venom salves, but realized she wasn't quite high enough level for them. She would be soon, but figured she could leave them there for others to grab if they so chose. Perhaps she could see if they were still offering them for free when she was high enough level.

Spoiler

Shopkeeper,

Thank you for being so generous with your supply of items. Though I don't have much to offer, I may consider to join your giveaway should I end up with a surplus of my food items. If I may, I would like one of the <Minor Potion of Sharp Dragon Fang> and three of the <Crystal Agile Dragon Wing>.

A New Customer,

Neopolitan

Once she had the request sent, Neo double checked to see if there was anything else she wanted before waiting for their response to her message.

@Zandra

blacksmith.png.64cdd12071bb4868b39eb751132239a0.png

It seemed like the time has come. Macradon had built up quite the arsenal in his shop, and no one wanted to buy in stock items, it was just not what people wanted, they wanted character specific items, which was fine. They’ve all been gathering during his grinding hours, and it was finally time to get rid of them, they were filling his shop without actually getting any use outside. He did indeed sell some from time to time, but it was so rare that he could think of the values as neglective. Quite a lot of stuff at the ready, and quite a lot of stuff that no one ever bought, he had to get rid of it somehow, and just throwing it away would be a waste. Getting a message from Zandra, Macradon smiled. "That's actually a good idea" he thought for himself as he went out of his home, locked the doors and let Belphegor roam the garden and keep everything safe as Macradon would enter his blacksmith shoppe right besides his house, grab everything needed and venture to the designated spot where Zandra would be. Arriving at the plaza, Macradon would wave and greet Zandra "Hey, Zandra!" he said as he went over. Opening up his inventory, Macradon would take out a big tent that would be his stall for today, unloading all the unneeded items he had in his shop. As he looked around, Zandra had already received a few "customers" to her giveaway shop, this was great, it was always nice to be able to help out players that couldn't really afford much at the start of their journey.

1523935532_Blacksmithrules_smol.png.ab05c28ccc8225b819b91ad8ec45eb40.png

Spoiler
  • You will only be able to take 3 items at max.
  • If you take 3 items, all the items have to be of Rare quality or lower.
  • If you want to take an item of Perfect quality, you may take 1. If you wish to take more items, you are allowed 1 more item of Rare quality or lower.
  • Tools count as Perfect quality items.
  • Only players of level 23 or higher may take Tier 2 items.

Tier 1 items:

Spoiler

Weapons:

Spoiler

Bloodthirster Cutlass   - One-Handed Curved Sword
- Uncommon || +1 Bleed

Greatsword              - Two-Handed Straight Sword
- Rare     || +2 Damage

Knightly Polaxe         - Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Rare     || +2 Damage

Executioner's Axe       - Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Rare     || +1 Damage, +1 Bleed

Greatcleaver            - Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Rare     || +2 Damage

Quick Slicer            - Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Rare     || +1 Damage, +1 Keen

Renegade Butcher        - Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Rare     || +2 Damage

Armor:

Spoiler

Divine chestplate       - Heavy Armor
- Uncommon || +1 Regen

Tier 2 items:

Spoiler

Weapons:

Spoiler

Oakshott XXII           - One-Handed Straight Sword
- Rare     || +2 Damage

Musketeer's Companion   - One-Handed Rapier
- Rare     || +1 Damage, +1 Paralyze

Rock - paper - scissors - One-Handed Warhammer
- Rare     || +2 Paralyze

rock - Paper - Scissors - One-Handed Warhammer
- Rare     || +1 Bleed, +1 Paralyze

rock - paper - Scissors - One-Handed Warhammer
- Rare     || +2 Bleed

Stunstick               - One-Handed Warhammer
- Rare     || +2 Paralyze

Drake's Tongue          - One-Handed Curved Sword
- Perfect  || +1 Accuracy, +2 Bleed

Promise of Poseidon     - One-Handed Assault Spear
- Perfect  || +1 Accuracy, +2 Damage

Serpent's Tongue        - One-Handed Straight Sword
- Perfect  || +2 Paralyze, +1 Bleed

Blinding Light          - One-Handed Rapier
- Perfect  || +2 Paralyze, +1 Keen

Swiss Sabre             - One-Handed Curved Sword
- Perfect  || +3 Damage

Armor:

Spoiler

Rose Lightning          - Shield
- Perfect  || +2 Recovery, +1 Thorns

Moonlight               - Shield
- Perfect  || +1 Damage Mitigation, +2 Paralyze

Warden's Gate           - Shield
- Perfect  || +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Regen

Tools:

Spoiler

Specter Glasses           - Artisan Tool
- Perfect    || +1 Ambition

Alchemist's Stand         - Alchemist Tool

Silver Thorn              - Tailor Tool

Will of the Ancients      - Alchemist Tool

Edited by Macradon
Inventory updated 12-09-18

Ghost was walkingaround the Town of New Beginnings when she noticed a small group of people around some tent canopys, watching from the distance, she learned if a giveaway. She quickly sprung art the opportunity. "Hi, I just want to make sure that I-I'm hearing this correctly, a giveaway?" Ghost asked shyly. "I-If that's the case, can I get. Two of the Poti- Er... Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings please? Thank you..." She gave a smile to the shopowner. She didn't know what kind of business strategy this was,  but she was glad to get some useful items.

@Zandra

Ghost looked over at the next canopy, who also seemed to be doing the same thing. But his was on weapons and armor, unfortunately, he didn't have and daggers that were better then the one she currently had. "Oh, they look so cool..." She muttered to herself. "Can I get the Slayer of Juna, and the Blood drinker, if I can get other, I would like the Waist Protector... Thanks."

@Macradon

Macraodn would smile as the girl approached him. "Welcome, what can I do for you?" he asked and listened. Nodding at what she had asked for, Macradon would smile and reply “Aye, you can get all three” he said as he would gather the different items. The amount he would’ve sold them for in his shop wouldn’t be anything of note, so having them as they are now, just given away to someone for them to use was probably better, Macradon wasn’t in any financial problems, to giving away old equipment was optimal for the entirety of Aincrad. “Oh, and I made some of these as well. Come by my shop with this voucher and I’ll be able to make a single custom craft for you when you fell like you need something really specific!” he said as he handed over the voucher with the stamp of the Blazing Typhoon on it, as well as what the voucher entailed.

Voucher:

Spoiler

voucher_smol.png.19c6a5cb9b2d93f145030ecc63066ea3.png

Items handed over to @Ghost:

Spoiler

Name:Slayer of Jura
Type: 2-handed straight sword
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enchantment: +2 damage,
Description:  The slayer of Jura is made of Dragon Stones, a material and known mineral used by smiths. The heavy weight is ideal for a two handed use and will give a red like color. The slayer of Jura is named after the dragon, Jura, of adventures from the cold north. The long name, etched into the scabbard, Kriid do Jura Kaal do faal Sahqo, means that it is a dragon killer, and a champion slayer too. The damage output of this sword is stronger, it will cut better and with its dragon thorns on the blade will do tearing damage.

Name: Blood Drinker
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 81687
Roll: 8+1=9
Item Type: One-handed straight sword
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 1 x Damage, 1 x Bleed
Description: A one handed sword that craves the the blood of its enemies. Its dark obsidian like blade have cracks all up from the hilt to the tip. These cracks glow in a dim red light that will lighten up when the bleed effect is activated.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

Name: Waist protector
Profession: Blacksmith
ID:   37650
Roll: 10
Quality: Uncommon
Item Type: Heavy armor
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation
Description: Steel waist protector. Steel plates placed at the sides of the legs protecting from attacks.

• 6 months later...
Spoiler

(1) - Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)

Alec approached the shop completely shocked he had never seen it before. Then it hit him why he had never seen it. When he walked the crowded streets if the Town he was always scowling and glaring at everything never actually looking at what was around him and available. Alec made his way slowly over to the Shopkeeper. "Good morning my name's Alec." he said in a low rumbling baritone. "This is a lovely set up you have here. I'm sorry I've never stopped by before. I apologise. When I am within the Town I tend to be a little off putting. For that I am very sorry! In the future I work on being better at seeing those around me and I will try to stop by more often. I've only recently start adventuring and will be needing supplies in the future. I will look here to fill those needs. I saw your give away. May I please have 1 Crystal of Agile Wings?" Alec asked.