[PP|F02]Toxicity rising<<Venomous Warg>>(Hestia)

“Kadin was, by all definitions of the word, a hero.” He looks to the ground smiling. “Imagine a 12 year old, who goes around helping every person they meet.” he looks to the sky with a calm look on his face. “That boy put his life on the line everyday. And he had the skill to do it alone, but I was always there to help.” He adds, looking back to the ground. “Then he decided to help the wrong group of players. Those players knocked me away and killed him.” He says, clenching his fist. “I was able to fight two off, but the last one. He got away. And I made a promise to him, with my brother in my arms as he disappeared, I promised to kill him.” He looks at the girl with a look of pure hatred. He equips his cloak and stands up. “He was a hero, but he didn’t die a hero. He died because I wasn’t strong enough. It’s my fault. I killed my brother.” He says, walking away. “But I guess that’s something I’ll have to live with for the rest of my life.” He smiles at the girl, giving her a big thumbs up. He had appeared to return to his old self, but he knew that he wasn’t the case. She had helped him, and he owes her his life now. The boy kneels in front of the girl. “I thank you for talking me out of my mission, and also, holy cow, it looks like I was about to propose.” He rubs the back of his head awkwardly, “Nah, I was just thanking you like the knights in the books do. Anyways, I owe you two now, I’ll buy you drinks if you want. Totally platonic, I swear.” He chuckles, pulling his hood up over his hair.

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I shrug my shoulders not even knowing where to begin with what was said to myself as i have only a single thought running through my mind when i hear the very first sentence. 'So he didn't die a hero but was a hero. That seems contradictory in some fashion, but i don't want to get into such a discussion now. This kid is full of emotions and not worth trying to do something like that at this moment of time.' I think to myself as i look at Dustin and pats his shoulder gently. However, much to my surprise really Dustin seemingly had the same thought process and said the thing i am thinking and answers it slightly but not fully enough. With a slight frown i look towards the brown haired player. Look if you're wanting to buy me drinks sometimes how about this. You get strong enough to get close to the frontlines and fight alongside the frontliners then i'll accept your offers for a drink till than i can only hope you'll keep working hard alright? I say towards the brown haired player the frown switching to a slight smile at the slight misinterpretation of what someone could've thought if they passed by and had such a thought.

The player began to walk away, nodding his head towards the girl. "I'll see you on the frontlines then." He says, holding his fist out in front of him. He stabs his blade into the ground and smiles, "This blade is my oath, I'll make it to the top." He pick up his sword and turns to continue walking away, after all, the quest was over. "Thanks for the help, and in the highly unlikely case that you need help from the weakest player in Aincrad, it would give my life some extra meaning." He shouts to her and begins to hum as he walks toward the town. His favorite song, the one his father taught him, and the one he plans to teach his son. "Kadin would've liked her. Heck, at this point, I'd have to hold him back." He turns and waves to the girl who was now in the distance. "Guess I'm not done with the lectures Kadin, but you have to know, I will kill the last player. I will avenge you." His hand forms into a fist and he tilts his head forward. The boy walks into the tavern where the merchant told him of the Wargs and he smiled, "I told you I'd get it done, now, about my reward."

He sends a message to the girl a short time later.

Spoiler

To: Hestia

One day I'll tell you the full story of what happened to Kadin, but until that day, I'll work on keeping my oath.

Summary:

Dustin:

+2 SP

+700 col

+4 T1 Materials

+<<Venom Vial>>

Hestia:

+1 SP

+200 col