[F01-PP] A Casual day

It was late in the morning. Most of the town's players were out in the fields,either trying to level up by killing monsters or just doing quests. The sun was making the weather warm while a cool breeze could be felt. Kimihito made his way towards his typical spot where he was alone,away from people and relaxed after having a walk out in the plains. He was getting stronger and he liked it. He felt the need to do so,he had made a promise to himself afterall. He walked,slowly and silently,eventually reaching the empty and isolated square. There was an oak tree in the middle along with some benches around it. "Ah..Empty as always.."He thought outloud and approached a bench. 

He closed his eyes for some minutes,trying to relax himself and think of things other than battle or adventure. To think of his own self for once. "Peace and quiet is nice once in a while huh.."He mumbled under his breath and furrowed his eyebrows as some players,few in numbers entered the square "Oh great..More people"He thought to himself and shrugged off the thought "What am i saying,i have to get rid of this habit.."He thought and sighed. Being isolated from people would even get him killed at somepoint afterall. He had promised to himself that he would try and meet more people,make friendships and enjoy his time here or atleast try.

After opening his eyes,he got out of his inventory a piece of bread and started biting into it. He rolled his eyes,feeling the taste but it didnt impress him much. "Hmph..Bread again"He thought and kept eating,looking around as he did. The other players didnt seem to mind him as he was eating. He finished his bread and stared at the ground,then after a bit got out his rapier and looked at his reflection "Someday.."

@Vigilon

Vigilon was walking in the Town of Beginnings, making his, what, weekly visit? He had been going back to the first floor often, and it was a good place to go to find people looking for friends and allies, even if a little help is all they need. It may have been weekly after all... He looked to his shoulder to see Veriost, his familiar, asleep as usual, and then he walked towards a place where he had spent, well, pretty much most of his nights before he had a shop...the benches. Oh, the benches, where he had slept for the sake of saving col for other things to help him survive...those were the worst nights in the game, and there were so many of them...like, maybe a year and a half's worth of nights...or so he could guess. He also recalled the moment when he sat down on the bench to clear his head. Once he got himself out of his memories, he noticed someone looking at his reflection in a rapier. He walked over to the player, asking, "Something on your mind?"

@Kimihito

Kimihito was staring at his reflection on his rapier as someone walked over to him and asked if something is on his mind. He slowly looked up to the other player,shaking his head "Uh..Not really..Enjoying the peace and quiet,thats what im doing."He said and sheathed his rapier. Kimihito was wearing a black coat and beneath that a grey shirt,along with grey pants.It was easy to notice that his equipment was that of a starter. "Uh..My name is um..Kimihito.."He extended his hand towards the other player,trying to seem nice and hide that he was somewhat shy. "Quite the uh,nice day huh?"He said,looking at the tree behind him then back at the player "Why dont you take a seat? I'm somewhat bored anyway so a chat would be nice."He said,moving a bit to the side so there would be space for the other player to take a seat. Kimihito stared at the ground afterwards,silent.

@Vigilon

The player shook his head, and claimed that he was enjoying the peace and quiet. He sheathed his weapon. Vigilon noticed that his equipment was that of a starter. Oh man, starter equipment...which reminded him of his own starter equipment. Vigilon had quite a few memories regarding that crappy junk, and, honestly, he could do without them. The player introduced himself as Kimihito, and extended his hand. Vigilon shook the hand, saying, "Nice to meet you, Kimihito, I'm Vigilon." When Kimihito offered a seat on the bench, Vigilon sat down beside him. Veriost awoke and yawned. The small white frost dragon then noticed the player beside Vigilon, and tilted her head to the side as she looked at him curiously. Kimihito was silent, staring at the ground. Vigilon thought that he either did have something on his mind, didn't talk much, or, well, maybe something else. He could only guess those two possibilities at the current moment, but you never know.

@Kimihito

Kimihito would nod his head at Vigilon as he introduced himself. As Vigilon's little dragon yawned,he looked up to see the little dragon next to Vigilon "Huh..You've got a familiar? Looks cool. I might be getting one myself sometime." He said with a shrug. "Well Vigilon,as you can see,im low leveled and im on floor one. So yeah. But i'll be getting out of here soon. What about you Vigilon?"Kimihito asked out of curiosity. It wasnt normal for him to interact with other people like this but he wanted to push himself,to meet more people and make his life somewhat easier. Being alone the whole time has it's limits anyway and Kimihito knew that really well. After asking the question,Kimihito looked over towards Vigilons little dragon familiar,and smiled a bit as he found it really cool.

@Vigilon