[F01 - PP] A Beautiful day in Town (w/ Ghost)

Kimihito was glad to see Ghost smiling once again,nodding his head "Smiling isnt weird,it's natural"He smiled back then took another sip from his mug of ale. He looked at the bartender,giving him the Col he had to pay for ordering his ale,along with Ghost's drink. The bartender nodded his head and went back to work. Then as Ghost thanked him for the glass of water,he nodded "No worries."He then waited for Ghost to ask a question. He thought a bit about her question,a question he didnt expect to be asked at all. Finally,after a moment of silence he spoke "Somewhat worrying. Im worried that i wont be able to survive tommorow because you never know what might happen..Im worried because im afraid of what people might think of me. Im also afraid that i wont be able to go back.."He sighed a bit "Thats all that worries me right now. But one thing i've been taught in here is to never think of this world as just a game. It's our reality.."He mumbled the last part. "Well..Looks like im next. Why's your in game name Ghost? I'll reveal my own reason for Kimihito after you do"He asked that question in order to lighten up the mood and because of his own curiosity getting the better of him.

@Ghost

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She listened to Kimihito intensely, picking up every word, every detail. "Alright, interesting, your turn."

"Why is my username Ghost? Well, I thought the word reflected me. A ghost is a spectral being, which I'm sure you know. They are there, but at the same time not there. Sometimes in this world,  I feel unwanted, unwelcome, and unnoticed..." Her face looked stern and contemplative. "...just like a Ghost. I just want to fade away into nothingness sometimes." She added. "This is the first time I've smiled in a long time." She said with a weak smile. "Y-You make me feel safe..." She muttered. There was a slight pause of silence. "You promised you'd share, didn't you? Why is your name Kimihito?" She looked curious.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito listened quietly and carefully as she explained why her username is Ghost. Being unwanted,unwelcome and unnoticed himself before,he understood her situation perfectly. She reminded him of his own problems some months ago. A few months ago,he wanted to fade into nothingness aswell. But there was more to it. As Ghost explained that it was the first time she smiled in a long time,Kimihito was surprised. He saw her attempt at a smile and smiled back. He even heard that he made her feel safe and he was glad he did. "Well..Just so you know,when you're around me,i dont want you to feel unnoticed,unwelcome or unwanted. Because i'll be noticing you,welcoming you and want you to be here. Okay? So dont be afraid"He said and then remembered his promise to himself as she reminded him his promise to her "Oh,right. My username,Kimihito is a play on my actual real life name. Well,i'll suppose i'll tell you that my name is Kimito Arihito"He said calmly and leaned back on his chair "Your turn now"

@Ghost

Ghost’s smiled but she buried it in her cloak, which she was now trying to utilize as a pillow. She wanted to tell him the reason why she doesn’t smile often, but she was scared of doing so. A little anxiety filled her eyes. She listened to his reaction, she almost smiled, but didn’t. “I know you’re just saying that…” She  mumbled. “No one could care for me, actually care. I’m just dust in the wind, aren’t I? Nothing but a distraction from something actually worthwhile…” Ghost thought to herself. “I-I, I want to go to sleep. I want to go to an Inn… But I don’t have enough. Maybe, I can just sleep here… Hehehe...” Ghost said, making a empty laugh at the end. “So, your name is Kimito?” She thought of her next words. “Perhaps you should know mine. Nice to meet you Kimito, my name is Jade.” She rested for a moment, before stating.“I have a question, take as long as you need for this. Who are you, Kimihito? Are you the villain? Are you the hero? Are you the worker, farmer, the guardian? Or, something else?” She said, taking a sip of her drink, then following it with some water.

@Kimihito

Kimihito continued drinking some of his ale,while also listening to what she was mumbling "Huh?What do you mean? If you dont think i care about other people,you're mistaken Ghost. How can i prove that?"He asked out of curiosity,and in the meanwhile finished his mug of ale,handing it over to the bartender "Give me another one bartender"He told the man,and looked over to her,as Ghost was saying that she wanted to sleep "Well,if it makes you feel any better,im poor aswell..Cant afford a room to stay at myself"He laughed a bit at his own situation,it was his way to say that in the end it didnt matter that much. He nodded his head to the bartender and took a sip of his newly bought ale,then looked over as she introduced herself "Well,nice to meet you Jade. Sounds like a cool name"He smiled a tad at her,then listened quietly to her question. He gave it some thought,thinking of what to answer since he was somewhat surprised "To be trully honest,i cant give you an exact answer. Some who have met me call me an outcast,others call me a lone man. In my opinion they are both right and wrong. If i were to pick one of these tho,i'd pick maybe the hero?"He didnt know how to exactly answer to her question,and what he said,was what he trully thought. He shrugged his shoulders "That was a good one Jade. Now,it's my turn i guess.."He noted and thought of what he could ask her about "Hmm..What to ask..."He couldnt think of anything to ask "Why dont you go at it again? Im somewhat out of questions right now.."He chuckled lightly and took another sip of his ale.

@Ghost

Ghost listened to Kimihito until he said the part about how she was mistaken, immediately her face went red. “I-I’m so sorry! I d-didn’t mean to say that out loud, I-I’m an idiot…” She became quieter for the next few moments. “I-I don’t know how y-you can prove it… I-just, don’t, don’t typically t-trust people. I don’t know t-that much about you to go off of…”

“Hehe... “ She giggled a bit, though it was nervous laughter, at least it was laughter. “I do have enough money, but, I would have to go across town and grab a few more coins just to walk all the way back. It would take to long and is to inconvenient.” She sounded distressed. Suddenly her eyes lit up. “Oh! I know! What if we pool our money together?” She said.

“Oh? I get a second turn? Ok, lemme think… but you better give me a good question next time...” She thought to herself for a moment, remembering that Kimihito mentioned he understood what it was like to be lonely. “What makes you feel like you need to be alone? Is it that you can’t talk to people without messing up?” She asked curiously, hoping that if she understood, she would be able to relate.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito shook his head as she said that she was sorry and that she's probably an idiot "Dont be sorry. And dont get flustered. And it is understandable. I hope that changes sooner or later,so if you want to know anything,feel free to ask and i'll see what i can do"He drank a bit more of his ale,and noticed that she was somewhat nervous due to her nervous laughter. "Well yeah,i agree with you Jade..Wait,do you want me to call you jade or do you prefer ghost?"He blushed a tad,thinking that he messed up. He remained silent,listening to her suggestion about the money "Hmm..That could be a possibility..What would you like to do with the money tho? Get a room?"He shrugged his shoulders "That sounds quite the nice deal,if you're okay with it i suppose.."

Then,he listened quietly to her,as she asked him about what makes him feel like being alone. He sighed a bit,and spoke after a few silent moments "Well..You could say that im mostly isolating myself because of my self-esteem. Im afraid that people will think badly of me..It honestly makes me feel really bad and also useless..Other than that,im somewhat shy while around people,but with the few people im friends with,im fine. That also includes you now"He said and took another sip of his ale,then he set the mug down "Alright,now's my turn. What do you think so far about the people you've met in here?"He asked,curious mostly of what she thought about him,but listening about other people was also one of the things he wanted to get done. He ordered some chips from the bartender,setting them down in front of them "Alright,time for a snack"He laughed a bit.

@Ghost

When listening to Kimihito, she sat silently. Fixated on her drink, her face was still red. “...Ah,hehe…” She gave a nervous laugh. “Thanks… But I-I, don’t think that will change a-anytime soon, not after what I’ve been through…” She said sorrowly. “Just, call me whatever you prefer, except if there is someone else present, then call me Ghost.” She gave a weak smile. “Yeah, to get a room, I know each room of the inn has two beds, a balcony, and a bathroom. So we should be fine…” She said wearily. “...I think that we should have enough, because I was only a few coins off.” She listen to Kimihito reaction to the question, she began smiling at the end. “T-Thanks…” She looked away nervously. “I-I, never actually considered anyone a friend of mine, nor the other way around. So, thanks…” She said this like it was a lot for her to take in, she went silent for a bit to process what Kimihito said.

“W-What do I think of the people here?” She looked nervous. “Kind, I guess, though I really haven’t had an extensive conversation like this with anyone here. Your really the first one I talked to. If everyone acted the way you acted…” She paused for a moment, as if to catch herself. “Um, hehehe, nevermind… It was just a silly thought.” She took another sip of her drink. “Well, shall we head to the inn? I’m about to pass out…” Jade said, finishing off her drink and hopping off the stool afterwards and turning to Kimihito.

@Kimihito

Kimihito silently watched how Ghost reacted,taking note of the nervous laugh "Well..It's understandable,but do know im considering you a friend,one of my few friends at that..So if you'll need anything from me,i'll be more than glad to help you Jade"He finished the last of his ale and handed the bartender the mug,then nodded his head as she explained to him that he should call her Ghost around other people "We have enough yeah. No worries,and come on,cheer up. Nothing bad will happen"He gave her a reassuring smile,then got up from his seat "Well,i hope you do consider me a friend sometime."He simply stated,and opened up the menu for them to pay for the Inn room "There,lets do it"He pointed to the transaction button and pressed it when she also did so.

He listened silently to what Ghost was saying,calling people kind but then as she mentioned that she havent had an extensive conversation with anyone on the floor,he nodded his head "Same with me,only with one more person" He then sighed as she said nevermind "Well,i wont force you to reveal whatever you wanted to say,but if you change your mind,you can always tell me. As i said,i wont judge you"He would look over to the stairs "Yeah lets go,it would be bad if you passed out on the floor,wouldnt it? After you Jade"He smiled a bit at her,standing next to the staircase "Oh,and if you feel like you cant walk,i'll carry you up no problem"He stated,blushing a bit at what he said.

@Ghost

Edited by Kimihito

“No, I’m fine, I can walk…” She made clumsy tired steps up the stairs, almost losing balance a few times. “Woah…” Almost falling forward, she caught herself on the railing. “See? I can walk.” She said in a snarky tone. She reached the top of the stairs, and went to the room which was rented. “Alright, that bed is mine…” She pointed at the bed closest to the balcony. She began looking nervous, looking at Kimihito worryingly. “H-Hey… I, have something to tell you…” She looked at the floor. With her hands behind her back. “Actually, maybe it will be ok?” She turned around. “Well, I'm going to go change, so no peeking…” She said skeptically. She entered the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She changed from her black cloak and garb to something more cozy. She exited the bathroom wearing black matching pyjamas. “Ok, you can do what you want to do. I-Im going to bed.” Jade laid down in the end pulling the covers over her.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito allowed her to walk by herself even if he knew she wasnt really able to due to her feeling sleepy.He slowly made his way upstairs,ready to catch her if she eventually couldnt walk. He followed her from behind as they entered the room and closed the door behind him "Alright i'll take the other bed then Jade" He would sit on his bed and listen to what she was talking about "Look Jade,if you need someone to talk to or whatever,i'll be here alright?If im asleep just wake me up okay?" He said in a somewhat serious yet kind tone then yawned and stretched his arms.He blushed a bit when she said he wasnt allowed to peek "Yes,understood" He waited for her to come out and then went inside the bathroom tp change aswell.He came back out wearing grey shorts and a black shirt then he laid on his bed "Rest well.Dont forget,if you need anything, wake me up" He pulled the covers over to him and closed his eyes,resting on the bed.

(OOC: sorry if its somewhat small,im on from my phone)

@Ghost

"N-No, it's not that, I just..." She stopped, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "...I, talk in my sleep..." She said nervously. "I didn't think it would be a problem, but it's been occuring more and more lately. I-I, I just didn't want you to worry." She opened her eyes. "S-Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I really am sorry..." She apologized, though her eyes told a different story. 

"Goodnight... Kimihito." Jade said sleeply, looking over in his direction with a smile. Her bed was soft and cozy, she felt like she was laying on a bunch of kittens. "So... Soft..." She mumbled before closing her eyes and finally doseing off soundly. Soft breathing can be heard from her bed, along with the occasional tossing and turning of sheets. She already managed to push one of the pillows off her bed, and was sleeping in an outstretched position, taking up as most of the space on the bed.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito listened silently as Ghost explained that she talked to herself sometimes while being asleep "Jade,i want you to wake me up if you dont feel well,alright?I'll be here for you so dont worry" Kimihito said,his tone serious this time.He wanted to show that he cared about her and wanted to help her. "Just wake me up if you need me" He repeated and then closed his eyes again.He shifted his position from time to time in his sleep,snoring slightly.He slept soundly, smiling in his sleep. He was having a dream or so it seemed by his expression while asleep. The room's lights went out automatically due to both players being asleep.

His bed was really comfy and the way he liked it. His sleep didnt last for long tho,and it was somewhat common for him these days. Some time later that night,he got up from his bed and rubbed his eyes,then blinked. He headed towards the balcony and gazed over to the horizon,smiling as he saw the many  stars on the night sky,along with the peace and quiet of the night "Darn..Didnt know it felt that good to sleep in an inn"He mumbled to himself and shrugged his shoulders. He just looked and looked at the horizon,admiring the night sky,his expression somewhat sleepy..

@Ghost

Edited by Kimihito

Ghost was want we to tell him it wasn't just talking in her sleep that she does. "O-ok..." She said nervously before going to bed, figgeting with her hands. 

Ghost began tossing and turning even more, which was followed by incoherent mumbling. This went on for a minute before stoping. That was when she began crying in her sleep, it was soft and quiet, there were tears on her face. Occasionally, the word "No" was spoken too. She continued crying untill she sat up. Her breathing heavy. She was awake again. She looked over to Kimihitos bed, nothing. She burried her head underneath her pillow. "Why me? Why. Me." She repeated her voice muffled by the soft pillow. She sat up again after a few minutes, she got up and sat down against the wall her legs crossed, her arms folded. She sat there for a moment, on the verge of tears.

@Kimihito

Kimihito continued looking at the night sky for quite a bit. After a few minutes he turned around and got back inside,closing the balcony door behind him. He noticed Ghost who was sitting down against the wall,and sighed. He went over,silent for a bit. He tried to understand what happened "What happened? Jade?" He kneeled down in front of her,and looked at her face,seeing that she was on the verge of tears. "Jade..Why?"He mumbled. He thought of how he could make her stop crying,and comfort her. He never helped another person feel better since he was isolated for most of the time but he had been comforted before by people. He finally thought of something to do. He hesitated for a moment and after a bit of hesitation,he hugged her,patting her back "It's going to be alright Jade..Just please dont cry..You're making me sad,i cant stand seeing you like that. Tell me,what can i do to help and i'll do it"He said,a tear ran down his right cheek,as he was reminded of his own situation years ago. Now,Kimihito wanted to help her go over whatever happened,or atleast make her feel comfortable and happy for once.

@Ghost

"It's nothing..." She mumbled. "...I-I'm fine." She looked up at him. He looked comforting. She was shocked when he hugged her. She didn't know what to do. "Are you sure?" She said falling into the hug.  "I-I don't think you would un-understand. How I f-feel..." She said, trying to calm herself.  "O-Ok, here it goes..." She announced. "Kimihito. I, I hate myself." She said with a weakened smile. Sounding severely distressed. "I hate myself so much..." She cried. "Why? Why won't the pain just stop! E-Even after I left, I'm still in pain." She kept crying. "Make it stop! Help me..." Jade looked more miserable then before. "Help. Me..." She looked up at him. "And I didn't even scratch the surface..." She gave a weak, fake smile. "...the hug was nice, though..." She gave a slight grin, but it was quickly washed away. "I-I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't force my p-problems into you..."

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

He listened quietly to what she was saying. He frowned a bit as Ghost said she hates herself "Sometimes,telling other people what's troubling you can really help you feel better. I will help you however i can so go ahead and tell me what i can do for you"He said,somewhat crying himself although not as much as her. He felt bad when he saw her look even more miserable and continued hugging her "You arent forcing your problems on me if i want to help you. Tell me,how may i help and i'll help. Just be honest,thats all i ask of you."He patted her back again and then let out a sigh "I know how you feel Jade..I once hated myself aswell..So allow me to do something about it."Kimihito said and he meant it. Back when the game started,he kept to himself for weeks,silently hating himself and the situation he was in "A friend once told me,that problems from the real world arent your problems here. This is your new reality so do what it takes to atleast enjoy it. Thats what my friend told me. And thats what im telling you now. So Jade,i can help you enjoy this world,while also enjoying it. Just tell me when or where and i'll do it"He said,keeping her in his arms as he hugged her. He stopped crying although tears still ran down his cheeks.

@Ghost

She stopped crying. "Then how come I still feel like this?" She said, walking over to her bed. "Why are there still knives in my soul..." She mumbled softly. "I don't know If I can tell you the full thing..." She mumbled. "Really, you know? But have you ever consider, what I've considered? To stop the pain... Forever..." She didn't sound to proud of saying that. "I, I can't, I've tried, but I can't let go..." She cried. "I can't feel happy anymore. Even then I was seeing a psychiatrist for-" She pause, thinking she was talking to much. "I, I need to sleep... And to think..." She said a loud, pushing back Kimihito. "See you tomorrow..." Jade smiled, but there was something wrong with it. It was a smile, sure, but through it you can see a world of sadness and pain behind her eyes. "I-I'm fine... Thanks..." She went back to bed.

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito sighed a bit at her question "We all feel like this sometimes Jade. You're not the only one. I've felt it for a long time now myself. Because of how useless i was,how pathetic i thought i was,because i couldnt do anything. I could do nothing at all..And yes i have considered that myself although it's not the right thing to do. I'll repeat myself one more time,i'll be here to help whenever you want,however you want. I just want to see you smile,a true smile"He sighed a bit as he saw she was crying "Wake me up if you need anything,please."He would go over to his bed and look over to see a pained smile "Sleep well Jade."He said with a frown and laid down on his bed again. He didnt close his eyes and was laying on his back,staring at the ceiling in deep thought.

@Ghost

It was approximately eight in the morning, beams of sunlight came in through the window, illuminating the small room. Ghost's bed was empty, and she was no where to be found. In her place was a note. It read:

Park

Ghost sat underneath on of the many trees in the park, singing. What she was singing was a song she liked: "...you look like you've been for breakfast at the heartbreak hotel. And sat in the back booth by the, pamphlets and the literature, on how to lose. Your waitess was terrible, and so was your food. If your gonna try to walk on water be sure to wear your comfortable shoes..." She sang. Occasionally, she hummed instead. She was rifling through her menu. Searching for something. 

@Kimihito