[F01 - PP] A Beautiful day in Town (w/ Ghost)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimihito would be asleep on his bed. When it was eight in the morning,he would wake up and blink,then rub his eyes and get up from his bed. He noticed that Ghost wasnt around and he sighed. Then he noticed the note and read it. He nodded to himself and opened up a menu,changing his outfit to his normal one,the black coat along with a grey shirt and grey pants. He would also get his boots on,pick up his rapier and sheath it. He sighed,remembering what happened last night and got out of the room.He greeted the bartender on his way out of the Inn. He made his way towards the park,occassionally looking around to see that not many people were yet in that part of town.

After a few minutes of walking,he finally reached his destination. He spotted Ghost sitting alone under a tree and singing. Kimihito approached her but remained silent untill he stood in front of her "Good morning Jade"He said with a yawn "Here again huh?Cool"He noted quickly and kneeled down,sitting next to her after a bit "Whats up? Did you sleep well?I hope nothing more happened..And i also hope you're not upset or anything about me trying to help you yesterday. I just cant stand seeing people suffer"He would sit against the tree,and then look over to Ghost,smiling a tad.

(OOC: All good,mistakes were made)

@Ghost

"...never changes. Ah! Oh... I didn't see you there... Hehe..." Jade paused. "Before we parted ways, I-I was gonna give you my contact information." She said nervously. "I mean you said we were friends,  right?" She added. "So, here you are..." She said, swiping through her menu, Immediately a notification appeared in front of Kimihito. It was Ghosts' friend's request.

"Oh... I-I don't sleep well. Ever..." She said, a hopeless tone in her voice. "I'm not mad at you if that what your wondering.  To be honest. I really needed that... T-Thanks... It was very kind of you to help me. If you weren't there, I might have been thinking irrationality and I might have done something really stupid, and possibly self-destructive." She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "...And for that you have my gratitude." Upon opening her eyes she smiled. "You made me feel. Happiness, yes, that's it. You made me feel happy." She look away as she realize how it sounded. "D-Does that sound weird?" She asked nervously. "A-Anyway, maybe later we can go, q-questing together?" She asked shyly. 

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

(OOC: Sorry for the late response,was out because i had to do some studies)

Kimihito nodded his head at her when she said that she would be giving him her contact information. He smiled as she said that they were friends and smiled even more when she sent to him a friend request. He accepted the friend request and nodded his head "You know where to find me,you can find me via your map Jade"He said happily and gave her a warm hug. After a bit,he stopped the hug to not make her feel awkward.

He sighed as she said that she doesnt sleep well "Well,at somepoint you might sleep well..Who knows?"He shrugged his shoulders and then nodded as she said that it was somewhat helpfull that he spoke to her back then "No problem Jade.As i said,i'll help you whenever you want me to. So do not hesitate to ask for help."He said with another smile,he seemed a lot happier than before when she admitted that he made her feel happy "Thats great. No it doesnt sound weird and im glad i helped you. And Of course we can go questing together! Just name the time and place and i'll be there. Im glad you asked that because i was planning to ask you the same"He said with a blush,then sat up and extended his hand towards her to help her up.

@Ghost

“So now, we can go and adventu-” She was interrupted by Kimihito’s sudden and unexpected hug. “W-Wha…” She looked a little embarrassed, but fell into it. “T-Thanks, I know it's just a friendly gesture, but c-could you, not, do that in public... “ She looked down at her feet nervously.

“I, now you said, I should just restart, but I can’t. Not with my nightmares following me.” She said bitterly. She lit up for a moment. “But, I’ve had enough for a week. I don’t want to dwell there.” Jade looked towards the inn. “T-Thanks, your a really good friend you know.” She said with a smile. “I look forward to the next time our paths cross.”

“Really? I thought you’d say…” She smirked nervously. “...no.” The wind swayed the leaves in the trees in the same hypnotic pattern. “Well, then next time, I can help you out for a change.” She said with a wide grin. She grabbed Kimihito’s hand and pulled herself up. Almost falling over because she almost lost grip on his hand halfway through. “W-Woah! That was close... Thanks…” She said, her facial expression returning to its calm state.

@Kimihito

Kimihito chuckled a tad and nodded his head "Alright Jade,wont do it in public again. Just wanted to show my appreciation."He would stop hugging her after a bit and stretch his arms. "And yes,we can go adventure if you want Jade"He said,nodding his head one more time. He listened quietly to what she was talking about "Nightmares huh..We all have those. In my experience,moving on is the best way to stop them. It's not that easy tho. I understand how you feel"He said,looking at his feet "And you're a good friend yourself Jade.I do look forward for the next time we meet myself."He nodded his head at what she was saying. Kimihito allowed her to use his hand to pull herself up and was ready to catch her if she fell over. Then he smiled at her "Anytime Jade. Just send me a message and i'll be there.. And no problem. I'll always help if you need me"He said calmly and stood next to her.

@Ghost

Edited by Kimihito

"Well, I have to go... So, see ya. I really do hope we meet again." Jade said. "I wish it wad easier. But..." She paused, the sounds of rustling leaves filled the air.  Along with a faint bit of lavender. "I will,  you can count on me. But... I enjoyed your company. So, if you ever need help. Just contact me. I'd be happy to be useful for on- Er, I mean happy to assist." She smiled. "I guess this is goodbye. For now.  I'll see you around Kimihito. Safe travels." Jade said.

She began to walk up out the park.  As soon as she was out of sight behind some buildings, she sent a message to Kimihito, mainly because she wanted to make sure the messaging system worked:

To: @Kimihito

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3. Is this working? 

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito sighed a bit as their day together came to an end "Yeah,i'll see you soon Jade. I will call on you whenever i feel i should. 1 thing,take care of yourself out there,i dont want you to die,i want you to survive. I also enjoyed your company,it was one of the best i've had since i got stuck in here. Farewell and safe travels Jade"With that,he waved at her and turned around,walking off to another part of town. He noticed that his mailbox had a notification menu pop on and he checked the message.

To: @Ghost

Works. See you soon and good luck out there!

Ghost walked through the towns central center. Thinking about what Kimihito said: Does he really care? It's not like I’m special. There are probably quite a handful of people that actually need more help then I do. A small icon appeared in front of her. She swiped it down and the messages opened up. “So thats how that works.” She said to herself. “A message from…” Her eyes lit up when she saw Kimihito message. She actually forgot she sent the first message.

To: Kimihito

Subject: N/A

I’m glad it works. Same to you Kimihito.

“Ah… Now where was I? Oh yes…” She went walked towards the location that holds the quest  all the beginners are supposed to have done. “I-I suppose it's time.” She said, her voice a little nervous. She finally had the courage to do what she should have done quite a while ago. She took a deep breath and walked towards the quest marker.

(OOC: I think it's time to end the thread now... I want my SP... XD)

@Kimihito

Edited by Ghost

Kimihito nodded to himself as he saw her message. "Well..Hope we'll meet again"He mumbled to himself and adjusted his black coat "Back to it,i go" He thought to himself and started walking around town. He stopped in front of a statue of a Warrior wielding a sword. He looked at it and admired it "Soon.."He mumbled to himself and picked up his rapier,staring at his reflection. He nodded to himself quickly and rushed over to the plains. He was more determined now,and felt that he had to do something,to help people like him and so,his new adventure started.

Thread Summary:

Kimihito: 3 SP | 600 Col

@Ghost: 3 SP | 600 Col