[F9-PP] The war on banditry <<Bandit Camp>>

The black haired warrior steps onto the ninth floor once more after his last visit to this floor where he managed to bump into his rival Pinball after a surprisingly long time of having not seen him anywhere doing anything at all. Though it had obviously changed him from the very core since he had refused to use a spear in that and during the sand shark attack until he was forced into a position of being in a near death experience or someone else being in a near death chance do to his mistakes. 'What even changed in him.' he thinks ever so slightly bitterly wondering what had made his rival weak, and more importantly where can he go to find a new one that can keep up with him in terms of damage and determination to always push forward once more? With a sigh of frustration he makes his way towards the questing destination that is suppose to house a group of bandits that from what he has heard are just absolute pushovers that he could kill within a single strike possibly if he gets lucky with the hits that he lands against them.

@Kosan

My Stats:

Spoiler

Mars: HP: 580/540     ENG: 58/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan was on floor 9, he wasnt that familiar with this floor, he did not spend that much time on it, but he responded to a quest call of a guy named "Mars". He was going on a quest to kill some bandits at the bandit camp. He wasnt sure if it might be a trap, if he might be a PK'er, or anything like that, as there has been many PK'ers in the past, but he was decided to go anyway. As he approached the meeting point that they established via messages, he saw a black-haired warrior, waiting for him. "Hmm.. no weapon? Is he a martial artist ? That wasnt specified. Maybe he just doesnt have it equipped.." He said, as he approached the person. "Hello. Name's Kosan. I assume you are Mars." he said, as he saw the similarities, probably the biggest difference between them, except the fact he wasnt using a sword, was the hair color. 

Spoiler

Total 580+20(skills) = 600 HP , level 29 , 58 energy , +1 Evasion, + 2 Accuracy, 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack 

Edited by Kosan

He glances back towards the player that is meant to be joining him on this quest as the man starts to speak to him as he raises an eyebrow slightly at the similar outfits with the exception that the man is covering his entire face for the most part, but rather easy to expose if the mask falls. While Mars himself covers his face except for his eyes as he looks to the man and nods his head ever so slightly as he speaks to the person in question. Well good evening Kosan my name is Mars. You know the details of this quest i am certain so this shouldn't be that difficult to do since i am certain i could do it myself, but they do say that there is safety within numbers. he says towards the man before turning around and starts to make his way towards the location of where the enemy should be located so that he can fight them for the nice experience that would be gained from doing so along with the bonus of the getting the COL that is meant to be gained also in addition.

Edited by Mars

Kosan wasnt sure what to believe of Mars as of right now. He seemed like an all right guy, but people can be mischievous, so he was still qute not sure about him. As he told him that the quest was supposedly not difficult, he heard other stories, of other players attempting and either dying or getting a near death experience, so he assumed that he was more battle-hardened, which Kosan was as well. He started following Mars around, he did not knew the exact location of the camp, but he heard that there are multiple ways in which this quest can be completed. "So.. What level are you ?" he asked, as they were walking. "You seem very confident, but i don't recall seeing your face", he said, with a mocking tone, sort of disrespect. he knew that everyone got stuck at the same time, but he seemed like he was hiding at the start and then later on started realizing he was actually stuck in this world, so he started doing quests. "Also, from the lack of your weapon ,i assume you are a Martial Artist, right? I havent really seen anyone having a high proficiency on that skill" he added, as he was following Mars to the quest zone. Kosan was just trying to be friendly, have some chit-chat, hopefully get to know eachother, as he was a bit nervous around new people.  

The black haired warrior turns to face the man with a mask and just gives him a quick once over to see if there is at least any type of defining details about the man that would be useful to distinguish him if he ever got out of that mask. 'Though with the mask it would be harder to tell who he is thus could easily be some famous killer for all i know...well not killer but supporter of them since his crystal is green.' he thinks for the briefest of moments as he then turns back to focus back on the path ahead through the blazing fields of lava and flames as he remains unaffected do to the use of survival at least keeping him afloat in terms of not being dead on the floor. Well Kosan i am level 29, and i have the highest amount of points i can put into Martial Arts so i would doubt my strength or you might just die of a heart attack from shock of what i am capable of. He says in a mix of jokingness and seriousness when saying those words as he glances towards him to just acknowledge his existence before continuing. What about yourself? What weapon do you use and what level are you?

When Kosan heard that he was level 29, he realised he misjudged him. He was the same level, but at first Mars seemed like someone without even a weapon, because the Martial Artists are quite rare in a game like this. "I am a master in the One handed Straight Sword Myself, i always preferred a weapon over fists. My level is the same as yours, 29" He said, meaning that they were not only looking similar, but had the same level, which meant they probably had the same power level. "As for a weapon, i prefer using my Permafrost" he said, as he raised the sword just a bit from its hilt, not fully withdrawing it, but just enough for the bright icy-blue metal to appear, and the smoke to come out. The sword had special atributes, meaning it could freeze enemies, at it was made in such a way that the blade itself was extremely cold, to the point of confusing the blade as if it was made of ice. Kosan was on the equal of Mars, and he did not enjoy it. He preferred to be better than everyone he encountered, but he knew he still had a long way to go. "Do you know how much we have to go?" he said, as he had no idea where the quest is located "Or at least where we are heading ?"

He looks towards the player known as Kosan with some interest right away at hearing they happen to be the same level and more importantly to him the weapon's name as he glances towards its design and what it is doing to the environment and lets out a small chuckle at the coincidence of such a thing. Well, well, well look at my luck knowing two freeze users one who is a DPS with a two handed spear, and now you Kosan with your one handed weapon. He says with a amused tone within his voice as he looks towards the masked man before focusing back on the path as he looks ahead seeing the location where the enemies should be if his information is correct which would be the small split in the mountain up ahead where there camp is meant to be. Just up ahead Kosan shouldn't be any problem we just go in and go all out against all of them they should swiftly fall to the ground if my assumptions about my strength are correct. He says rather bluntly.

Kosan did not knew there were other freeze users, mostly because it was a rare enchantment to have, so hearing there was another one amused him. "Glad to hear at least one of us is lucky" He said, letting out a small chuckle. "I think if we both go in at the same time, we can easily take them out, just as you said, but, we could use the more stealthy approach if you want. I will let you do the call" . For Kosan, this was a first. Usually, because of his history, he hated to let other people do the plans and tactics, but Mars seemed like he knew what he was doing, and Kosan was confident that, as soon as they hit the bandit camp, they will be able to take on them. "Is that it ?" Kosan said to Mars as he stopped him in his track. The camp did not look massive, and it clearly was not as scary as people depicted it to be. It had like, four, maybe five bandits in it, and it looked like they together could take them out immediately. "So, how are we going to do this, Mars ?"  he said, as he slowly got ready to fight.

Mars looks towards the groups of opponents seeing just a small collection of bandits that would be unable to do anything to himself or his ally seemingly since they look weak enough that it might be just simple as the fact this is a threat for weak players instead of actual fighters and warriors like himself. We're going to go straight to them and attack them since nothing else would work really since i have no stealth options in how i approach my opponents. He says flat out towards Kosan as he then looks towards the group of bandits then rushes right towards them He gets low to the ground and stares towards the enemy and then sprints right towards the bandit camp without any hesitation his familiar blazing a trail right next to Mars the fire liger at his side moving along with the martial artist. Once he is close enough he leaps forward and starts spinning as a whirlwind of air rushes around the martial artist as his foot connects with three of the enemies. His familiar quick to follow up with a torrent of flames from its mouth that burns away the enemies into nothing but crystals.

Action: Tornado kick+rank 3 charge  (10 ENG)

#105723  BD:3+3=6  MD:1   17x6= 102DMG

#105724 BD:2+3=5  MD:4-3=1  Savvy activates

#105725  BD:4+3=7  102 DMG

#105726 6+3=9  102 DMG

Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 48/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan:

Bandit: 0/100 90 DMG
Bandit: 100/100 90 DMG

Edited by Mars

Kosan, seeing as how Mars rushed in, took out the sword from its hilt. The sword did not touch any enemy in a while, so Kosan started sprinting towards the last enemy. He was ready to strike, and prepared to impress Mars with his swordsmanship, even though Mars just annihilated 3 of the bandit group, but Kosan was not going to let that make him feel bad. As he was sprinting, he started channeling his Nova Ascension, and did a flurry of hits on the opponent, freezing every limb with each hit, then the torso, then the head, with the last hit, with the hilt, in the head, that completely stunned him in both ice and dizziness. "I'll let you finish him as well, since you already finished the party before i could start" Kosan said jokingly towards Mars. This was looking like a great friendship between them, and that made Kosan be happy about it.

Action: Nova Ascension- 9 ENG

# 105731 - 8 BD + 1 ACC = 9 BD = 11x9 = 99 DMG + stun 

Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 48/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan: 600/600 HP , level 29 , 49/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack 

Bandit: 1/100 90 DMG - Stunned 

Edited by Kosan

He watches as the last enemy gets knocked down to just a small pixel as he just nods his head keeping that in mind for what his companions max capabilities actually are when it comes to a fight between mobs saddening as that would be. 'Not rival material.' he thinks to himself knowing that until Pinball can get back to being himself that finding another high damage dealer around his level or higher has to be his main priority so that he can push that person while also pushing himself to newer and grander heights as fast as possible through the use of competition. Feeling like Pinball had ended up slacking off since he had done so and thus the spear wielder became complacent with his life. Mars snaps out of his thoughts to glance towards the enemy and runs forward and just punches it in the chest breaking it into pixels with a small sigh of disappointment at this quest's difficult. Enemy defeated. He says simply as he then turns his head towards Kosan with a simple nod of his head.

Action: basic attack

#105732  BD:3+4=7

Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 48/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan: 600/600 HP , level 29 , 49/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit: 0/100 90 DMG - Stunned

Edited by Mars

"So.. was that it ?" Kosan said, slightly disappointed. "I heard stories of people dying to this. And you might have heard some as well. How can people die to this quest ?" He said, angry ,and frustrated at the fact that people actually lost their lives to a quest where the mobs can literally get 1 shotted. "There has to be something more, right? Like, a bigger bandit ? Or maybe some more powerful ones, right?" He said, as he expected the quest to have some sort of a wave system. It did not make sense how something like this could've taken lives in the past. He put his sword in his off-hand, turned towards Mars and said "I mean... you did fight good, and congrats to you for that" Kosan said as he raised his hand to shake Mars's. "Maybe, we could even become friends. I like the way you fight, and i think we could help each other in other scenarios", Kosan said, still, awaiting for that next wave or anything to appear.

Mars just nods his head towards Kosan's initial question. Yes that was all there is to this quest nothing grand or big from the stories that i have heard from the people who have taken the quest semi-recently. If people had died from this it was because of everyone entering this quest unprepared like idiots and not knowing what they were getting into beforehand. I can imagine it would be a few people getting in over there heads who are newer players. He says with a shrug of his shoulders not having any sympathetic look in his eyes when just casually mentioning the deaths of fellow players if that had actually happened within the past. Mars looks around the area with a casual glance to see if there is indeed anything else possibly ready to face off against anything that would come there rather confident if anything stronger would show up that he could knock it out in two hits maximum. He hears the pounding of drums slowly reverberate through the area as he smirks at that as a grin forms on his face as he turn to the source that is in the direction they had come from. He crosses his arms at his chest and waits for the approach of the enemy mobs that have made there way back. A collection of basically 20 bandits with three pounding upon drums with a man leading the group holding a large warhammer that requires both hands to its mighty weight. The man wearing actual heavy armor along with its hammer as it stares at himself and Kosan who is within its camp. Looks like my boys failed to keep the rats out! Seems like i will need to pick up there slack! The man shouts loudly as he pounds the hammer against the ground while moving forward as his troops stop except two. Both wearing lighter armor gear and one is holding a two handed axe, and the other a sickle and chain.

Mars looks towards the leader and just grins to himself and rockets himself forward at breakneck speeds towards the target as he cocks back his fist that glows with energy as he smirk at the man. You wanted a fight let me bring it to you. he says with a cocky attitude and punches the man in the stomach causing the king to double over in pain from the strike as he loses half of its HP within a instance. Next strike is a kill shot. He announces loudly with a smirk.

Action: All Might+rank 3 charge

#105733  BD:7+3=10  17x15= 255 DMG

Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 32/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan: 600/600 HP , level 29 , 50/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King-  195/450  135 DMG

Bandit king right hand:  350/350  DMG:90

Bandit King Left hand: 350/350  DMG:  90

Edited by Mars

Kosan was ready to put the sword in the hilt as he heard the drums, virtually turning as the same time as Mars towards the army of bandits coming towards them. "Its game time" he said laughing as he saw the one who looked like the toughest being rushed by Mars "Wait for me next time" he said jokingly as he got ready to attack and took his sword out and started charging Shadow Explosion. As the bandit king's right hand was closer to him than his left guard, Kosan tried to hit all of them, but had to disengage on the King and the Right Hand to not inflict damage upon Mars. "Be more careful next time, Mars" He yelled as he basically jumped in front of him "Stay behind me now" he whispered as he yelled towards the mobs in front of him "Come at me now !" 

The Bandits started sprinting towards Kosan in a fanatic matter, and he started deflecting each one of their attack, without getting hit once "Go now !" he said to Mars, letting him know its clear to attack quickly

Action : Shadow Explosion

#105734 - BT 2 + 1 = 3 Miss on King      / MD = 5 - 1 = 4 Misses

#105735  BT 1 + 1 = 2 Miss on Right Hand         / MD = 5 - 1 = 4 Misses

#105736 BT 7+1=8         10x9= 90Damage.           / MD = 5 - 1 = 4 Misses.

Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 32/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Kosan: 600/600 HP , level 29 , 39/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King-  195/450  135 DMG

Bandit King Left hand: 260/350  DMG:  90

Edited by Kosan

Mars looks towards the bandit king with a smirk as he jumps back away from the attack aimed at him with a confident look within his eyes as he powers up another attack ready to just end the man in front of him as he moves his arm back ready to knock the lights out of this NPC. Say goodbye king. He says with a smirk across his face as he swings his fist forward. He swings his fist forward with the intention to murder the creature upon the spot as his fist collides against its head as it bursts into nothing leaving these NPC bandits without a leader until the next group that would face this quest or the random RNG dictates what is meant to take place on the floor for those who traverse through it. I only have one more All Might in me Kosan that means i can take out the one you injured if you attack it once more with any attack. After that it is up to you to kill the last remaining one since i will be out of energy entirely! he shouts towards his ally.

Action: All Might

#105737  BD:3+4=7  210 DMG

#105738  LD:19 CD:4  2700 COL, 2 T1 materials.

[H:1/0/0] Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 16/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:0/0/1]Kosan: 600/600 HP , level 29 , 39/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King-  0/450  135 DMG

Edited by Mars

As Kosan saw Mars go towards The Bandit King, he thought that Mars did not have enough power to take him out in one hit. Kosan got scared, as those things bring back memories. He heard Mars yell something, but he was lost in his thought. in before he knew, the 2 remaining bandits were charging at him as he was trying to attack. He took too long. The first strike, by the Right Hand, he mananged to parry, but the second one, by the left hand, managed to hit him. It did not do much, but it clearly hurt, as Kosan let out a short "Agh", before jumping back a bit and dodging any other attack that the Left Hand might have had prepare for him. "Sorry i let you down Mars, I got lost in my thoughts" Kosan said, as he said "Take on the one that has lower health, and keep up the good work, you are doing amazing"  he said, as he got prepared for his next attack. 

Action: Nova Ascension

#105739  BD:4 - Miss      / MD 5-1 = 4 Miss

#105740  MD 8-1=7 Hits for 90-66=34 Damage

[H:1/0/0] Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 16/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:0/0/1]Kosan: 566/600 HP , level 29 , 37/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

He looks between the two remaining enemies slightly annoyed that the other one has managed to live, but that at least means he can physically strike the left hand twice with his fists rather then only once as long as Kosan can pull through with a good attack against the other mob. With those thoughts in his mind he rushes forward toward the left hand ready to do just a basic attack against the creature. Kosan go attack the other one the weakened one is mine! He yells over towards his fellow players keeping in mind his thoughts that are focused solely on trying to maximize there energy usage in this situation since he is completely out for the most part. He arrives at the enemy with a smirk as he just decks him across the face while his familiar bites into the man's leg to hold him still as he just grins towards his opponent gripping his shirt tightly to force him to attack only Mars.

#105741  BD:3+3=6  14 DMG

[H:0/0/1]Kosan: 566/600 HP , level 29 , 37/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King Left hand: 246/350  DMG:  90

Edited by Mars

As Kosan was getting annoyed at the fact that he missed the Attack, they now had to try and keep the energy cost to a minimum. That being said, Kosan still had more energy than Mars, as he did not use that many big attacks. He started casting Shadow Explosion, and, just as it happened before, the Left Hand was being Rushed by Mars, so he had to miss the target, in an attempt not to injure him, but for the Right Hand, he hit him straight on, freezing him on the spot. "Ok, good Kosan" He said to himself, low enough so Mars could not hear him. "Get behind me, they seem angry" Kosan said as the Left Hand shook off from the damage that Mars inflicted and started sprinting towards him, not giving Kosan enough time to prepare for the attack. The Bandit managed to leave a mark across Kosan's chest, but nothing too serious.

Action : Shadow Explosion

#105735  BD 9 +  Critical on Right hand = 11x9 = 99DMG + Freeze        / MD = 9-1 = 8 But Frozen so Miss

#105736 BD 3 = Miss         / MD = 9-1 = 8 = Hits for 34 HP

[H:0/1/1]Kosan: 532/600 HP , level 29 , 26/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  251/350  DMG:90 - Frozen (Extra 12xtier unmit Dmg per hit)

Bandit King Left hand: 246/350  DMG:  90

Edited by Kosan

He looks towards the mob with the lesser health as he smirks victoriously at knowing that the creature is going to die within his next strike as he power up all might as his fist glows with  all the strength that he can have at his disposal as he then goes for a punch towards the man's face ignoring the sickle in his stomach to do so. Just like with the king himself his strike punches the left hand shattering him into crystals on the spot and dropping the loot he has as he now has zero energy to use for any sword arts. He then turns his head towards the last remaining mob not going to allow his own energy depletion stop him from just basic attack punching the enemy over and over again to help out Kosan kill the last remaining enemy that is showing defiance to the two players.

#105745  LD:20 CD:1 2700 COL, 3 T1 mats

#105744 BD:8  17x15=255

[H:0/1] Mars: HP: 490/580     ENG: 16/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:0/1/1]Kosan: 567/600 HP , level 29 , 37/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  251/350  DMG:90 - Frozen (Extra 12xtier unmit Dmg per hit)

Bandit King Left hand: 0/350  DMG:  90

Total loot: 5400, 6 T1 mats.

Edited by Mars

*OOC - I kept forgetting that my ring has 2 ACC, i'll just remember to use that from now on, its not new gear, its just that i forgot*

As Kosan saw Mars take on the Left Hand bandit, ending him with a singe bow, just like before, he started charging his Nova Ascension. He was about to go all out on the Right Hand Bandit, and he was about to hit the target, not lose concentration and miss his attack again. This time, nothing was blocking his path. He started sprinting towards him, and with a flurry of hits he managed to stun the target that was frozen until just now "Switch" He yelled towards Mars, meaning it was his time to go. He hoped that they will be able to finish this group as quickly as possible as he started taking more and more damage from them. Kosan did not knew if he left a good or a bad impression on to Mars, but he hoped that they could possibly do more quests in the future.

Action : Nova Ascension

# 105766 - BD 5 + 2 = 7 HIT      DMG dealt = 10 x 9 + 12x2 = 90 + 24 = 114 Damage.

[H:1/0/1] Mars: HP: 580/580     ENG: 16/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:0/2/1]Kosan: 532/600 HP , level 29 , 14/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  137/350  DMG:90 - Stunned

Bandit King Left hand: 0/350  DMG:  90

Total loot: 5400, 6 T1 mats.