[F9-PP] The war on banditry <<Bandit Camp>>

Mars looks towards the remaining opponent as he looks down at his hands and wonders if he should wait a few turns and just nods his head knowing that the best he could do is just boost his base damage for the chance he could get with using a sword art now that he would think about it. The fact that the damage Kosan had did was significant enough to lower the opponent would make it easy for the martial artist himself to gain a winning blow against the enemy that much easier as long as he timed it just right. Especially since it might just be beneficial enough considering the luck he has been having in his drops since it is plentiful money and plentiful materials just falling into the duos laps with what they have been able to gather so far. Kosan i will be hanging back for a bit to try and time a perfect hit against the enemy if all goes well hopefully i will have a sword art saved up to deal some damage that will actually matter. he says towards the masked individual.

[H:0] Mars: HP: 500/580     ENG: 1/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:2]Kosan: 567/600 HP , level 29 , 14/58 energy , +1 Evasion , 1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King-  0/450  135 DMG

Bandit king right hand:  137/350  DMG:90 - Stunned

Bandit King Left hand: 0/350  DMG:  90

Kosan saw Mars was staying down, so he decided to to try and attack one more time. As he was charging his attack, he charged forward. Luckily for the bandit, he managed to parry every single attack. Sparks were flying everywhere from the swords hitting eachother. As Kosan was about to jump back he said to Mars "Whenever you are ready, feel free to attack. Untill then, i will try to kill him, or at least keep him busy"  . He was not going to lose a fight to this Bandit, and he clearly was not going to let Mars finish another one. He felt as if Mars was doing all the job, and he was doing nothing but missing or getting parried. He jumped back as the Bandit charged at him, more sparks flying in the air, but no damage being dealt to any of the sides in the fight. "How's your energy looking like ? You need more time to regenerate, or is it ready?" He said towards Mars,awaiting for a response.

Action : Nova Ascension

#105767 - BD = 3 + 2 = 5 Miss       / MD = 3 - 1 = 2 Miss

[H:0] Mars: HP: 500/580     ENG: 1/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:2]Kosan: 573/600 HP , level 29 , 14/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit King-  0/450  135 DMG

Bandit king right hand:  137/350  DMG:90 

Bandit King Left hand: 0/350  DMG:  90

Edited by Kosan

He glances towards his energy supply and sighs softly as his memory kicks in reminding him that the lowest cost of energy that is needed for one of his attacks was that of a 4 which means he will be forced to wait two more turns or just wait for the creature to die by the hands of Kosan which is the most probbaly case within his mind since the chances of missing twice always seems rather unlikely to himself. With that in mind he just sits down upon the ground and waits patiently as he looks forward to the fight in front of him of blade this warhammer as he watches rather impressed that Kosan has manged to avoid the strikes and even parry them with just his blade. 'He has strength at the very least which i can admire within a fellow partner in crime' he thinks to himself as the man then asks him how long till he is good to go as he just raises six fingers two times signaling twelve seconds Kosan will have to either kill the mob or hold out for. 12 seconds.

[H:0] Mars: HP: 510/580     ENG: 2/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:2]Kosan: 573/600 HP , level 29 , 14/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  137/350  DMG:90 -

As Kosan heard that Mars needed 12 more seconds, he decided to go all out in the time he had left. He started using Vorpal Lance, which is a skill he never used before. As he was charging towards the enemy, he got parried and shoved back, without losing any health, but soon after the bandit came rushing without him with his Warhammer. Kosan feinted left, right, and even slided in between the bandit's feet, but did not manage to land any hit on him. "I will buy you the time you need" he said, as he jumped back away from Mars, to get him to regain as much energy as possible. Kosan was really going all out, with some Sword Arts he did not use in a long time. He was a rather agile character, so feinting, jumping, dashing and sliding was not such a big deal to him, especially because he was a light armor user.

105769 - BD = 2 + 2 = 4 Miss        /    MD = 3-1 = 2 Miss

[H:0] Mars: HP: 510/580     ENG: 2/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:2]Kosan: 573/600 HP , level 29 , 11/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Six seconds! He calls out as he watches the exchange of blades and hammer between Kosan and the man as he sees that his attack is inching towards being ready as he gets in a ready position knowing which attack he is going to use in this scenario as long as his ally can land the singular hit that is needed to get the enemy within the kill zone. His familiar getting ready to pounce also as flames blaze with a burning heat in excitement as Mars focuses heavily on his opponent having to hope he will hit and end this swiftly. Glancing towards the rest of the bandits that look concerned and worried about the fact that there leader is dead and soon after the two super elites of this group seemingly. I just need you to land a single attack for myself to be able to knock him down and out Kosan! He gives a shout towards the man to let him know that it is basically now or never on being able to hit the enemy for victory.

[H:0] Mars: HP: 520/580     ENG: 3/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:2]Kosan: 573/600 HP , level 29 , 11/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Kosan hearing he only needs him to land one hit to kill the target, started charging the same skill as earlier, only now impaling the enemy straight through his chest. "I did it" he said to himself, like it was a big achievement. Truth be told, this bandit was more agile than the rest, even though he was using a Warhammer, and he was a lot better at parrying and deflecting his attacks. But this one caught him by surprise, as he turned towards Mars who yelled he will be ready in 6 seconds, Kosan charged in his back, cutting him in the star shape, inflicting hopefully enough damage to let Mars end this one as well. Kosan knew that Mars did all the job, or at least that's how he felt, but that was not going to let him feel down. As he struck the enemy, he shouted towards him "Switch !" meaning the mob was ready to be dealt with by him. He was waiting for the bandit to shatter now in front of him.

Action -  Star Quint Prominence

105771 - BD 6 + 2 = 8 HIT , DMG = 10x6 = 60 dmg. / MD = 5-1 =4 MISS

[H:0] Mars: HP: 520/580     ENG: 3/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:3]Kosan: 582/600 HP , level 29 , 6/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  77/350  DMG:90 -

He looks towards the enemy and rushes towards the creature as he slams his knee into the bandit's gut quickly followed up by a punch across the enemy's face the black haired martial artist intent on trying to finish this right there and then if it was possible. He quickly vaults over the man and kicks the bandit in the back then finishes it with a sweeping strike as he then looks down with a victorious smug look on his face only to pause and realize the enemy is alive with only a few pixels of health to its name. Kosan finish the enemy if you can it seems i miscalculated the power of my attack. He says in a neutral tone of voice with a sigh of some frustration escaping the lips of the black haired warrior as he waits right next to the enemy to see if it will die or live do to the attacking missing.

#105772  BD:2+3+1(concentration)=6  14+3(charge)=17x4=  68

[H:1] Mars: HP: 520/580     ENG: 0/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:3]Kosan: 582/600 HP , level 29 , 6/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  9/350  DMG:90 -

Edited by Mars

As Mars miscalculated the power, Kosan was quick and managed to end the enemy quickly, making the enemy disperse into a big cloud of pixels. As the Bandit army saw their best warriors and King get dispersed so easily, they scattered into the forest, assuming to be despawned . "So.. i assume that was it now, right? The Bandit King and everything. I think he is some sort of a rare occurance"  Kosan said as he put the sword back in his hilt. "You fought well, and you clearly have the strenght to fight as a Martial Artist" Kosan said laughing "I never even did the first quest from that line" He said, waiting for a response. "What now" he said as they were looking around. "I assume we just head back, right?" he said, waiting for Mars to make the call. In the end, Mars did all the job.

#105775  BD:6+2 = 8 Hit . Target is killed

#105777 *loot dice* 1005 col, 2 uncommon consumables and 2 crafting mats gained from the last mob.

Total loot. 6405 Col , 8 T1 mats and 2 Uncommon Consumables

[H:1] Mars: HP: 520/580     ENG: 0/58    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

[H:4]Kosan: 582/600 HP , level 29 , 6/58 energy , +1 Evasion , +2 ACC  1 % of total hp healing per rank of BH, 66 Dmg Mitigation , 10 dmg on a basic attack

Bandit king right hand:  0/350

Mars glances over towards the bandits that run into the vast wastelands of lava to either regroup at a later date in a new location or for them to never be a problem again till a new batch spawns for another group of players to fight for there lives against. He glances towards Kosan and just shrugs his shoulders as he looks towards the man. I don't know about yourself Kosan, but for myself i have to remain busy to try and catch up to my rival so i am going to go on another quest that is on this floor which will require me to fight Cerberus and many other hell hounds to complete it. The only downside is that the quest is more then just a two day journey it is like three depending on how far we are away from the village in question. He says towards the man besides him as he starts making his way towards that village in question. As he starts making his way out of the bandit camp he turns his head to see a chest as he walks over towards it with a grin rather happy with his luck. Well, well, well looks like we struck gold since they seem to have a chest with the loot they must've collected over time.

#105779  LD:17 treasure chest found

Edited by Mars

"if you don't mind, i will accompany you on the Cerberus Quest" Kosan said, as he did not mind doing more quests. he needed to level up and the quests were the fastest way to do it "Also, you look like you could use someone who is a bit more tanky. I see you put most of your points in the damage part, not in the defense part" he said jokingly, without any mean intent. As they were walking out, Mars noticed a big chest, in which there could be hidden some really valuable stuff "How did we miss this" he said jokingly , "I think we were blind by the combat". None the less, as Kosan went ahead and opened the big treasure chest, recieving a pop-up on his screen "You found a perfect unidentified armour ! . 'Oh wow, arean't i lucky" he said as he clicked the pop-up away, telling Mars what else was in the trunk.

#105781 LD - 17

Total Loot :  7755 Col , 16 T1 mats and 2 T1 Uncommon Consumables and 2 unidentified rare consumables

-1 Perfect Unidentified T1 Armour

He looks over towards the man known as Kosan and just raises his eyebrow ever so slightly with a small chuckle escaping his lips and nods his head at that assessment of a rather basic style of what he is doing. Well you fail to see the reason Kosan is that i don't view myself needing to have mitigation at all when i can just dodge the attacks of my enemies more then they can hit me. When i can get battle healing alongside that i would be dodging more hits then what they can dish out towards me. Meaning i can just heal faster then they could hurt me. He says in a extremely confident tone of voice towards the masked player. When he sees what gets dropped by the creatures and figuring what they had gathered in total they have gotten a sizeable amount of loot that could split between the two of them. When hearing that he would wish to join him he just gestures for the man to follow him as they make there way towards the beast known as Cerberus.

#105783  LD:3x25=75

Mars: 1 Perfect unidentified T1 armor, 1 T1 uncommon unidentified consumable, 1 T1 unidentified rare consumable, 8 T1 mats, 3379 COL, 2 SP

Kosan: 1 T1 uncommon unidentified consumable, 1 T1 unidentified rare consumable, 8 T1 mats, 4928 COL, 2 SP

Edited by Mars