[PP-F02] A Breakthrough <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Ryo had just ended her talk with an info broker and was on her way to the mountains that the info broker told about. Ryo giggled a bit, Follow the mountain there and you will find the quest you look for, Floor two is all mountain. As she started making her way to the mountain she found out the way there was a bit harder than normal, Yes climbing the mountain was one thing but having enough energy to start the quest as well would the second, Luckily for Ryo, she did have quite a lot of energy to move. She looked up at the mountain she was climbing and thought it would be a good idea to climb the side of the wall from the mountain. Slowly she went up the wall but found out it was even harder, as she soon was 9 about feet up she lost her grip and fell down again to the path she was taking, No fall damage but a hurting butt was the result.  "Ouch... OUCH! Stupid idiot Ryo, Why did you think that was a good idea," she said to herself sitting on the ground of the path looking up at the wall she just tried to scale.

@Mars

Spoiler

Ryoko Stats

HP 60 | EN 6 | DMG 4 [with and without the Hand wraps] |

Items

Battle Ready:

3x Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)*

Equipped:

Rare Cutting Note [DMG 2] [ Warhammer ]**

Perfect Bone Battle Hand [DMG 3] [hand wraps]**

Mars makes his way towards the destination where he had first earned his right to be a martial art fighter the mountain with that evil boulder that took more then a day to break apart with just his fists. Having smashed his fist against that rock over and over again with nothing but his bare hands as he now returns to that place with a familiar in tow now and his ranks in martial arts to see if that piece of stone is as difficult as it was in the first place to destroy. His familiar a liger that has a mane made of fire walks by the side of the black haired martial artist as the giant mountain slowly comes into view as he stares up it remembering the very first challenge there is to it. Actually climbing the thing to show that one is ready for the energy cost it takes to unleash the attacks that the skill would have one undergo. However, much to his surprise he spots a girl on the ground as he raises his eyebrow ever so slightly at the sight and decides that he will at least humor himself possibly to see where this would go. Excuse me miss my name is Mars are you by chance trying to scale up the mountain to learn how to fight with your hands? He asks the girl in a questioning and polite tone of voice and awaits the response from the girl.

Ryo was still sitting on the ground thinking of a way to get to the top faster, Climbing this wall was not the best option and Ryo looked around to see if there was a much safer way to get up. While looking around she sees a guy walk up, Wait did he see me fall, No it can't, maybe he did who knows, he is coming to me oh no, She thought as the male player made his way to her. However it was not the way Ryo was thinking it was going, but the male player introduced himself as Mars and asked her if she was going to do the quest she was planning to go to. In response, Ryo nodded at Mars and stood up doing a small bow to him, " Kojima Ryo, B...but just call me Ryo okay," she said to him. She cleans off the dust from her legs and stands up straight, "yes, I'm," she said fast. "Can... Um, I ask, Did you see... what happened?" she asks Mars as she does a ponytail back in her hair.

He looks towards the girl and chuckles a bit to himself at the girl's behavior which screams to the heavens timid, and nervousness which he finds ever so slightly amusing since he hasn't met such a person before at least within this game. Having expected that those who entered and pushed forward in there right to fight within this world that is survival of the fittest such people wouldn't have been able to survive for long. he then pauses as she gives her name to him as his eyes give her a questioning look as that is the only really definable feature of the man since everything else is under wraps of his armor. First off did you give me your actual name Kojima Ryo? he says while raising one finger and then raises the second one to continue forward. Secondly, i am assuming the thing you are mentioning is falling since you were on the ground and the answer is no but i can conclude that was the case. If you want to continue forward the least i could do is mentor you in this mountain since i've already climbed the mountain and broke that boulder. I just came back to see if it would be as much as a challenge as it was back when i first did this. He says towards the girl as his arms cross at his chest to wait and hear the response. Figuring he will at least help her to pass some time especially to see what this girl has going for her in terms of motivations and other such factors to figure out what drives the girl in front of him.

She looks at Mars as he asks her a few things, the first thing was about her Name, Darn really, did I just flip that out, Why... you are really not the smartest person are you Ryo, You brothers told you to never tell your name in a game, She thought while getting a bit red from her shame and abasement. At this point, Ryo would start stuttering from her shame and so she did. "I... T...Think I ... I did, But... J...just keep it Ryo okay. And um... Yes, that thing. So... you did not see," she lets out a sigh and ended with her hair being perfect again as she liked it. She was quite amazed by the fact that Mars, the guy she just met has already cleared the quest you needed to do to get the skill Ryo wanted. He is clearly a High-level player, a Better one than those on Floor one that just push people around. And he even overs his help, surely he is not bad. She turns to the wall again and then back to Mars, "Yeah ... I...if you want to h...help me," she pauses a bit "YEAH, SURE YOU CAN HELP," she said getting out all her courage to say that Hitting her Hand wraps against each other, maybe that was a bit too sudden for him but we will see, she thought, waiting for his response

He just looks at the girl and grins which is hidden do to the nature of his outfit as he flips through some menus and equips a different set of gear the one that he wants his battle outfit to slowly become as the assassin like look disappears in a flash to be replaced by something different within that same instance. The outfit still remaining predominantly black and fitting nice enough to his body that it won't hinder his movements, but now revealing his face entirely including his grin that is across his face. He looks towards the girl who rather enthusiastically states that she would accept his help in taking down her boulder quest. Good now then the first challenge climbing the mountain it is both preparing you mentally for patience of how frustrating that boulder will be and for being patience when facing a enemy to find the perfect opening. Secondly it is so you can improve that upper body strength to hit hard enough against your opponents. He starts off saying how the real world application could be done if she continued this forward towards her real life once she left this game as he starts climbing up the mountain with each finding the perfect grooves within the rocks to push off from. And the last part is simple if you haven't tried it yet. Just find the spots that are stable by testing them so that you don't mistakenly put to much pressure on something that will just give out from under you and cause you to fall hundreds of feet to your death. He says towards the girl as he slowly starts climbing up slowly but surely making sure to rest and stop at points to make sure that the girl is keeping up with him.

As the guy equips something different Ryo looks a bit surprised at him, hm wait, does he... He does have a grin on his face, Unfair, she thought before she gets an explanation of how to scale the mountain. It was quite handy to have someone like this around, it seemed like he knew more about this than maybe someone else, A Challenge he says, I accept all challenges, AND I will beat all, she thinks with while getting a small grin on her face. As the guy is done explaining he starts to climb up, "H...Heey, Hold up," she says quickly before following the guy up the mountain wall, at first it looked a bit harder but slowly Ryo got the hand of it, Okay Ryo, whatever you do, don't look down, don't look down, she then slowly looks down and out of reaction a few stones move under her feet, "EEK, Don't look down, Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down," She says to herself. She moves a bit slower then before but does not seem to lose any energy at all, only that she seemed a bit pale and nothing more. As the last part of the wall gets into a few Ryo starts to get a bit more speed than before she looked down, "One two, One Two, One Two," she says to herself as she moves quite easy on the wall not hitting the top. Once at the top she cleans her hands a bit and lets out a deep breath, still, however, she seemed like she had quite a lot of energy left in her body, "Ah...haha, That was fun," she said starting to laugh a bit looking to Mars.

Mars looks down towards the girl with a slightly amused look at her reaction to looking down towards the ground which is both rather natural do to the realistic feel of the game that truly gives the feeling of if you fall you will die horrifically. While also possibly playing off a possible fear the girl could have towards heights which would be rather interesting for certain since that means she will be quite literally fighting her body's natural reaction to run from that situation during the entire time they are up on the mountain. Don't think too much about a fall down think more so on the fact that you are slowly reaching your goal. Measure yourself to how close you are getting every single step to push yourself harder to reach that goal faster. He says down towards the girl who is climbing up the mountain as Mars reaches the top first as he takes a cautious step back to make sure to avoid a errant gust of strong win to knock him down the mountain.

Once ryoko reaches the top he would just nod his head at her with a approving smile and look within his eyes rather glad that the girl managed to survive. Yeah it is rather fun to get that kind of a workout anytime of the day really and you can expect that much hardwork having to be put into every move that you are going to do for this fighting style. He says as a cautionary warning as he glances about to the side and then spots the NPC that is walking towards him holding a stone bowl of something that is unidentifiable from this distance, but Mars remembers well it is the paint like substance to form the whiskers. Next up you have to talk to that NPC then he will lead you to the Boulder i will follow you so you can learn how to punch it without feeling like you broke your hand. He says in a joking tone of voice towards the girl.

Mars seemed to have a great deal of information about this quest while an NPC walked up to them Ryo looked at him. Mhp so here is the quest, Well let's get started then. As Mars tells her to talk to the NPC Ryo does so. "Hello there Sir, I came here to train in the arts of hand to hand combat, And I came all the way here to learn," she said to the NPC. The NPC nodded and smiled a bit, "Ok then, Please follow me, and I want to you get rit of that war hammer and use your hands, If you can break this boulder you can learn my teachings."  The NPC showed Ryo a big boulder a 2 meter-high and with a diameter of about 1.5 meters. She looked at the boulder it was quite big but she knew she wanted this and opened her menus and got made her war hammer disappear into her inventory. With one other touch, she equipped two bone-like looking gauntlets, she then hit her two hands against each other and walks up to the boulder.

"Okay, One... Two ... HERE I GO," she said as she took back one hand and up to the boulder. As her gauntlets come in contact with the boulder small sparks and rocks fly around her hand. Ryo takes back her hand as it starts to shack a bit, "Aaah... Still hurts,"  she says as moves around her right hand around a bit. She was already a bit used to hitting things as her clumsiness got in her way, but this hurts her more than walking into a wall or anything. "Okay, Just have to do it again until...." she pauses as she grabs her hand fast  "Ouch That really hurts, Darn it" she shacks her hand a bit and then tries to get out a smile before standing into a combat posh. 

Spoiler

Role ID: 105831

BD: 7 +2 = 9 [Hit]

DMG 1 + 3 [hand wraps] 4 DMG

Ryoko: HP 60/60 | EN 5/6 | DMG 4

-1 EN Basic Attack

The Boulder: HP 46/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Ryoko

Mars follows Ryoko towards the boulder while having his arms behind his head in a rather relaxed manner as he looks towards the boulder remembering his own torture involving this quest having done it so many times within the past to just accomplish it. He watches the girl move forward and strike the boulder with ease as he just nods his head. 'Lucky shot.' He can only think remembering the many times he somehow managed to miss the stationary object over and over again. He walks over towards the boulder and moves his arm back and swiftly punches forward as it makes contact with the boulder the attack being used with enough force and power to almost knock it into the yellow. That was pretty decent. He says as his only comment with a nod of his head as he takes a step back and looks towards Ryoko. If your hand hurts from striking this boulder you might want to think of trying to strike it in a different manner then what you are doing now, or striking it at a entirely different angle. Try to find the fighitng style that is most comfortable for you and your way of hand to hand combat since you shouldn't try to force yourself to fight a way that your body is not meant to do so. He says as some friendly advice towards the girl as he once more takes a few steps back to sit on the ground nearby to evaluate the girl's from and how she is exactly going to fight possibly if she does try to change up her way of fighting to be more comfortable for her. If there would be any such changes at all.

#105832  BD:9+2=11  14+1=15DMG

Mars: HP: 600/600   ENG: 59/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

The Boulder: HP 31/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Mars

As she looks at Mars as he hit the boulder, it was a strong move and Ryo was quite speechless from the hit. "That... wow, just Cool." As then the guy tells her about how she could try a fighting style she was comfortable with, she became to think for a bit and then starts a bit of footwork as she has seen on TV. It looked a bit more like dancing than anything else but she still was doing it. As she prepared her second strike, pushing this time her left hand with an uppercut. Dust moves off the boulder and as it cleared Ryo saw that she completely missed her attack and as well she did not feel any pain. She became quite red on her face from the total failure she just pulled off. "T...That was T...the plan, I... um Think, M...maybe, I DON'T KNOW," she said sounding weirded out and ashamed of her action as she did not know how she could have missed her attack. She turned to Mars "How... um... I was planning on..." she stopped and lets out a sigh, "Who am I kidding, I just fail horrible, missing a static object like that is nothing to hide there," She then said sounding a bit down but still full of energy.

# 105833  BD: 2+2=4 Miss

Mars: HP: 600/600   ENG: 59/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

The Boulder: HP 31/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Ryoko

Mars bursts out laughing at the girl's attempted recovery of her failure as he walks over towards her and gives her a genuine friendly pat of the back being a fellow person that has shared in the misery of missing a totally static unmoving object once before. Don't worry Ryoko we are all like that when we try to punch this boulder it is just part of the nature of this da**n thing. When i first did this i somehow missed punching that thing multiple times to the point i was contemplating just up and leaving this quest. This is why i do call it a test of patience and willingness to persevere through failure. He says in a gentle and understanding tone towards the girl before he then turns towards the boulder in question and once more gets in a position to strike it with a grin on his face. Having a sense of grand satisfaction everytime he obliterates part of this boulder's health. The black haired warrior moves forward towards the boulder and goes to strike at it only to somehow find himself going to miss with his fist somehow. Reacting quickly he lets his hand touch the ground as he moves his left leg to strike the boulder and true as it does it hits and knocks the boulder below half health as he pushes off of it. Spinning within the air as he lands upon the ground with grace and looks towards the girl and gives a thumbsup.

#105835  BD:3+2=5+1(concentration)=6  14 DMG

The Boulder: HP 17/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Mars

"H...hey! don't laugh, Okay, like you said you also missed back when you tried this," she said sounding a bit calmer than the first time she spoke to Mars. The guy walked up to the boulder and did his move as he seemed to miss the boulder at first he seemed to recover it with his leg. WHAT, HE MISSED BUT STILL GOT IT WHAT HOW! she thought as the guy gave her a thumbs up. Ryo walked up to the boulder as well, she first went through her knees and then jumped up with a lot of air. As she got to the top she did a front flip and hits the boulder with her heel, HA GOT IT, She thought. At the moment while her heel was in the boulder it seemed like she was frozen in mid-air, She then took out her heel of the boulder and landed on the ground while doing another backflip. She looked at Mars and grinned a bit, "How would you like that Sir," she said with a grin on her face. She did a small spin and get did a finger gun to Mars, "Pew your turn," she said before walking up to him

# 105854 BD: 6+2=8 1+3=4 DMG

Ryoko: HP 60/60 | EN 4/6 | DMG 4

The Boulder: HP 13/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Ryoko

Mars just smiles at the girl's antics finding them utterly ridiculously but amusing all the while because of said antics which is a rather different change of pace for the black haired marital arts user that he was unprepared for in all honesty though not turning it down by a long shot. A fresh of breathe air compared to the idiocy of his rival he had to deal with he watches the girl attack and nods his head at that. So going to be acrobatic type of fighter moving around a lot and using your feet to attack? He asks the girl a simple question as he then makes his way towards the boulder knowing that if he does indeed strike at the boulder and lands the hit that would mean the end of this quest for the girl. Which is rather surprising as he remembers this taking a full day to complete on his own but for this girl would only take a few hits. 'Is it because of me? Or did this quest become easier?' he wonders idly as he then goes in for a punch at the boulder. His fist connects to the boulder and then shatters into a millions of pieces.

Action: Basic attack

#105863  BD:6+2=8 14 DMG

Ryoko: HP 60/60 | EN 4/6 | DMG 4

The Boulder: HP 0/50 | -2 EVA

Edited by Mars

As Mars asked her she was going to be the more acrobatic type of fighter she nodded, "Yeah, I think so... at least In my..." she paused for a bit "That is a story for another, I would not bore you here," she said then. After that Mars moved in for his turn and with one powerful blow cracked the boulder and then shatters into millions of pieces. "Wow, that was... Impressive," she said as she looked at the boulder disappearing into pixels. Ryo was quite happy things got done with the boulder and it seemed like it was broken very easily. she was about to ask Mars something before the NPC came and walked up to Ryoko, "A job well done Miss, I see you are a strong woman and you can be entrusted to my teachings,  Here have this and use it wisely," the NPC said giving Ryo a scroll. She looked surprised a bit at first but then took the scroll from the NPC, "Thanks I guess," she said before turning back to Mars. She bowed to him "well thank you, Mars, I... I really liked that you helped me, If there is anything I can do just to pay you back please say so," she said coming back up from her bow

He smiles ever so slightly at the bow before quickly returning his face neutral and just shakes his head no towards the girl with a small chuckle escaping his lips. There is no need to bow to me Ryoko it isn't like i'm your teacher or something like that. Though if you wanted to repay me in some manner why not let me go on a few quests with you to get to know you better. After all if you're going to become a martial artist i would love to get to know someone who is using this style to see just how much different from myself they will be. He responds to the rather seemingly awkward but kind hearted girl. 'Also it would help to know if you can become a good ally in the future, or a rival depending on just how much determination you got going for yourself.' He thinks to himself as he stares at the girl with a kind look within his eyes awaiting the response.

"Quest with me? You mean to say that you and I are going to do quests together," She said sounding a bit surprised at the fact that Mard who was at least much higher level then her wanted to quest with Ryo. She did not know what to say only knowing that She wanted to become stronger in the use of combat in Martial arts, Ryo did a strong nod at Mars and smiled, "I will be happy to go on quests with you, Mars," she said but then she thought about the promise she made with friends. "But Mars, I would not be fully avalibe at all times, I have a promise to keep, one I don't want to throw away," she said with a lot of corage, this was the only promise she made yet, but one she wanted to keep at all cost no matter what happened, "So If I can't come on time or anything like that, then you know why," she said before the wind blew a stong push in the back of Ryo and Mars what cost Ryo's hair to get all messed up.

Mars just nods his head towards the girl to be understanding of such commitments since it doesn't really put a hamper on him that much since it can only mean he can continue striving by leaps and bounds on his own time. Well Ryoko how about this then when you would want to quest with myself send a message that way we won't have to worry about schedule conflicts from your end. He offers the girl and with that sends a friend request to her to make it as easy as possible for her to get into contact with him as he looks towards her and offers a kind smile. 'Hopefully she accepts. It would at least be an easy way to see what drives her forward within this game, and once that is known then i can go from their.' He thinks to himself while smiling kindly all the while not allowing a single thought or other emotion then that to be visible in any shape or form.

Edited by Mars

Ryo listens To Mars what he was saying, Sending a Message wait um... How again, She thought for a bit. Then she shocks a bit as she got a notification from the menu, it was a friend request, "Ooh... yeah," she said as she pressed the accept button. Ryo was really easy to get people as friends in her eyes and it would end up to things she did not want. She had many friends in real life but maybe other people would call most of them not really friends more people that seek her out for things she had. "So, what now ... I got the quest done and the only thing is going down, right..." she looked over the edge a bit and slicked, "It ... is high... Isn't it?" she said a bit nervous. She did not like the heights but she had to come up here no matter what because she wanted this quest to be done and get that skill she heard about, and now having the skill meant that she had to go back down.

Mars chuckles at the girl's reluctance at the idea of going back down as he opens up his inventory and takes out a teleportation crystal and hands it to the female in front of him. You can either climb back down, or you can simply just use this teleportation crystal either way is rather effective. For myself i do need to get back towards town though time is money even in this world, so i'll hope to see you in the future keep in mind my offer if you ever need help with something. The black haired warrior would say towards ryoko as he takes out a teleportation crystal for himself and says the simple command phrase. Teleport, Urbus. With that he would be covered in a blue light and find himself back at the main settlement as he would make his way over towards the teleportation gate to exit the floor to find some new quests or possible allies to make for the future.