[PP-F1] A Summertime Picnic

(OOC: If anyone wants in, just PM me.)

"I'm so, close, I can feel it. " Ghost said, determination in her voice.  She ducked under branches and avoided some bushes, cutting through the plant life, figuratively, to get to her destination.  "Ah. Finally some peace and quiet." She said. She was in the middle of the woods, in a small clearing with short grass and flowers. She opened her inventory to get a basket. She then set up a black and white checkered blanket.  Placing the foods in three separate spots. After she sat down in one of the three spots, after placing down small holdible wooden statues in two of  the spots. "Ah... Lovely day for a picnic... Isn't it?" She asked no one, looking at one of the two carved statues. "Yes it is! This was a great idea Jade!" She said to herself.  "I wished I thought of it myself!" She added, imitating different person. "So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Ghost said to herself again. "Well, you look like your hiding something Jade what is it?" A wide grin formed across her face.  "Nothing..." Ghost said to herself. "Jade..." She repeated. "Ok... Ok... I'm starting to feel better. Because of someone, he helped me out, hopefully I can return the favor." She smiled, but it slowly faded away into a frown upon realizing just how lonley she was. "Maybe, I'm not supposed to have friends?" She asked herself. She heard something, it sounded like a twig snapping. She grabbed the two statues and stuffed then in her basket. Hopefully whoever it was didn't see her, or better yet, hear her.

@Aspect

@Dustin

@Pinball

@Hydravion

Edited by Ghost

"Athel! ATHEL!" I shouted into the trees, cupping my hands over my mouth as I shouted. "Where are you!" I shouted again. "I swear, if I find him I'm gonna kill him." I told himself. Of course it isn't what I'm actually is gonna do. But the fact that he wasn't responding and the he caused me to get lost in the forest certainly put me in the mood. Sure we spent lots of time in the firest, heck we even camped out under the stars, but none of that experience prepared me for this. My head perked up when I heard a voice, it sounded female. I reluctantly went towards it, hopeing they saw someone that  matches Athel's description.

"What the, what's she doing?" I whispered to myself. I was currently hiding behind a bush, watching a girl who was, talking to herself? "Man, she needs some friends to talk to..." I kinda felt sorry for her. I tried to readjust my legs, mainly because a big 'ol  branch was digging into my spine. That's when I made my mistake.  I stepped on a branch, which made a loud snapping sound as I moved. The girl suddenly looked paniced, and desperately tried to put her "friends" in her little picnic basket. I stood up and stepped out of the bush. "Um... Hello. Tell me, have you seen a man with a face mask, red hair and a big sword?"

@Ghost

Edited by Aspect

Pinball was not prepared for the sudden company. There was a spot in the woods that he liked. It was in the middle of nowhere, but the forest opened up for this small clearing; a large, fluffy patch of grass riddled with flowers. Pinball was drawn to it, and often came to sleep here when he visited the 1st Floor. It was away from everybody, and the monsters on this floor were too weak to bother him unless he decided to try and fish something up - which he rarely did these days - so it was perfect for a relatively antisocial teen like him. Well, barely a teen, he reminded himself, you're almost an adult. So when the sound of a person approaching disrupted his rest, Pinball, like the strange individual he was, scurried up a tree to hide. He watched from the thick tree branches as the girl sat down and pulled out... statues. Pinball could barely contain his amusement when he realized what was happening. He straightened himself across the branch. He should probably go. 

It was then that he heard the approach of another person. Oh, Jesus Christ. Pinball squinted from his partial cover, trying to identify the guy who just approached. The girl had stuffed her dolls into her bag. He looks like Asakku if she was a dude. Pinball watched for another moment, raising an eyebrow. A missing person? Pinball wanted to see what happened next, so he very slowly pulled himself up to a higher branch, pressing himself flat against it. He now had both leaves, height, and a really thick branch partially obstructing the players' views of him. 

Stealth: ID# 105837  LD: 10 
Stealth Rating: 10 
Pinball is <<HIDDEN>> 

Edited by Pinball

Dustin was climbing trees when he heard a player shouting someone’s name. The boy wasn’t high up, so he decided to try and find the voice without touching the ground. It was a game he would play in the woods when he had nothing better to do. From the sound, it is a male, looking for a friend he lost in the woods. He thinks to himself, pushing his legs to the limit. The player knew he had reached his limit when his legs got this feeling like they were going numb. He jumps to the branch before the clearing he knew was up ahead, but apparently over estimated the jump, because his leg clears the branch. His heel hits the back of the branch and he is sent downwards towards the ground.

A loud thud rings out and Dustin stands up right away, turning to the two other players. “I didn’t know there would be other players out this way. I usually spend time up there about half a kilometer.” He points in the exact opposite direction of his favorite spot, because that was his spot, and he slept there. “Anyways, I’m Dustin.” A hand pokes out of his cloak. His entire body is covered by a tan cloak and a hood covers his head. This was to keep players from knowing what level he is, so no one attacked him. He makes his way over to the blanket and sits down. “This looks mega comfy, mind if I lay down here?” He asks, laying back and avoiding the food.

@Ghost

A man approached from the bushes. He looked like he hadn-t gotten a haircut in a while. He asked if she had seen another person around. "N-No! I haven't seen anyone out here..." She said nervously. "...D-Did, you... Did you see a-anything?" She shook nervously. Her face was a bright red, her eyes fixiated on the ground in front of her. She looked for something to distract herself, her eyes lingered around the picnic basket. "W-would you like something to eat? I was excpecting soneone, but I don't think they are going to s-show up." She asked. "Unless you,  you have somewhere to be." She said, as a last ditch attempt to be alone again. She could have sworn she heard noises from more the just that direction, she was probably paranoid. At least, that's what get "friends" told her.  She went over to the basket and opened it. The statues were gone, maybe they went back into her inventory? Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud, along with a player quickly getting up. "Hi..." Her face turned to an even deeper shade of red. "...I-I'm, g-gonna sit down..." She took a few steps back, and sat down on the checkered sheet. She zoned out for a bit, but came back to when the other player asked to lay down on her picnic blanket.  She silently nodded. She was hiding her face under her blonde hair. Sorts using it like a curtian. "I-I'm G-Ghost..." She said aloud. Looking up slightly at the two players. 

@Aspect

@Dustin

@Pinball

Apperance:

Spoiler

f54928d2d2ae8a133821988d0d71c5cb.jpg

Edited by Ghost

She walked around in the wilderness calmly looking around for something interesting to spot and use as a great spot to relax. It took her not long before she walked into an open field with flowers and other things, "Ooh this looks interesting, never thought to find something like this," she said low to herself. It took her not long before she heard someone yell a name, "Ooh no, did someone got lost here, maybe I can help." she started walking to the sound and equipment her hand to hand, Hand wraps for maybe any combat that could pop up, the hand wraps looked a bit like she had gauntlets on with spikes on her knuckles. As she got close she could hear someone people talk, "okay I think I'm here," she said low and walked up to the voices.

Once coming into few with the other players she saw three of them one girl and two guys, the girl was hiding her face and the other to guys looked like they were just here. "Kids these days, They look much younger than me, maybe like six years," she said low walking up to the players. She gave a wave to the player and walked up, "Hello there, I heard someone yell, but I see you are just having a picnic here. Can I ask something, Can I join in, I have not been in a picnic for a long time," she said as she stands behind the blond girl that was hiding her face in her hair. She kneeled down next to the girl and smiled "Hello there girl, You don't mind another lady joining your picnic, I'm Hydravion, But if that is to hard just call Aris or Toshiko," she said as she puts a hand on the girl's shoulder.

Appearance:

Spoiler

Commandant.Teste.(Kantai.Collection)_full.2113188.thumb.jpg.2869cf6237189cd1137fcc614f8dd95e.jpg

@Ghost@Dustin@Aspect@Pinball

Edited by Hydravion

“No frickin way. Miss Aris-san? I didn’t know you played videogames.” The boy recognizes the woman as his teacher. He walks over to her and takes off his cloak. “It’s me Dustin.” He says, in his blue sweatshirt and tan pants. He didn’t have any combat gear on so he looked like he was in casual gear. “Oh thank god, not everyone I knew in the real world is dead.” He adds and his smile disappears. Dustin had joined this game with a group of friends, but after the game started, the all died. Dustin watched it all happen so he knew what they looked like when it happened. “Anyways, it’s awesome that you’re here.” The boy smiles and pulls up his jacket hood. He wore a jacket like that every day when he was in school, so he thought she’s might recognize it. “Hey ghost, I like your hair.” He turns to he girl who was playing with dolls before. “Too bad it covers your eyes though.” He says, walking back over to where he was laying before and lays back down. He didn’t usually talk this much, especially not in the real world, so his teacher might not recognize him as the same Dustin as the Dustin she had in her homeroom class. And for all intents and purposes, it wasn’t.

@Ghost @Aspect @Pinball @Hydravion

It wasn't looking before yet another person appeared. "H-Hi... Welcome... A-Aris." Ghost shook nervously. When Hydravion touched her shoulder, Ghost tensed up. This, was something out of her nightmares. She didn't know how to talk to anyone, to her this was a very bad dream. She sat at one of the four corners of the blanket. She quietly ate a sandwich, it had ham, cheese, and sauces on it that tasted very similar to mustard and mayonnaise. "Mmm..." She forgot where she bought the food, which was clearly a mistake. As she was eating one of the players, the one named Dustin specifically, said he liked her hair. "Uh... I-I, um..." She looked nervous. "T-Thank you..." She resumed eating. When he continued to tell her thay it was to bad he couldn't see her eyes. "Um... Hehe..." She made a nervous laugh. She parted her hair making both of her eyes visible. " I-Is this good?" She asked shyly, managing to form a weak smile.

Edited by Ghost

Pinball pushed himself onto his feet, crouching on the branch. He used a taller, parallel yet thinner twig to help balance himself. He watched the players interact, mildly surprised (but at this point he was beginning to expect it) as a new player joined the group. He frowned. This was supposed to be his relaxation station. He had just wanted to take a nap in the grass on a bed of flowers, bathing in the forest's dappled light. The cool woodland air would wash over him, and every so often a slight breeze would fill the clearing, and the sweet whispers of the trees and flowers would join the cries of the crickets and chittering of squirrels in a crescendo of atmospheric ambience... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. 

He had nothing better to do, though, so he stayed put, trying to find out what the players below him were doing. Out of the three in the clearing, he only recognized Dustin. The dude who crafted that dagger for me. The Emerald Razor was rested in the leather scabbard he had bought for it, tied to the back of his waist. It was all he needed to defend himself on this floor - he didn't even really need it at that.  Zomekko's jar was, as always, tied to his hip as well, and a few leather pouches opposite that. He wore a bright white snow jacket he had bought on the Fourth Floor; its fuzzy hood and the thickness to it was horribly out of place on this floor - but it helped hide Pinball's relatively thin frame, and he felt more comfortable because of it. Underneath that though, he wore a thin, long-sleeved black shirt. His leather armor was worn over this as well, though his shoulder pads were hidden by the unzipped jacket. 

Dustin was far more social than Pinball had initially thought. From what he understood, the older woman was supposedly his teacher? But Dustin's flirtatious attitude toward the small girl was what caught his attention the most. Dustin, you mad lad. Pinball could barely suppress his laughter. Cheesy as hell, dude. Pinball cautiously began making his way down the branch, though his eyes were still locked onto the congregation in front of him. He paused, debating on whether or not he should try to leave, introduce himself, or just stay and watch a bit longer.

She looked up at the guy that knew her name, "wait I know that voice," she said low and locked eyes with the boy. To her surprise, it was one of her students she was the homeroom teacher off and even more, a suppose was to see him alone and not with his brother, "Well Hello there mister Salyer, You are a bit forgetting aren't you, I was the Game clubs representative." She said as she patted him on the head a bit before he walked off laying down again. She looked at the girl again who Dustin called Ghost, as she sat down next to Ghost and puts one of her arms around her middle, "Now Now, Dustin, Did not know you were so talkative, but yeah What he is saying is right Ghost. Your hair is nice, and no need to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you, more the opposite." she said with a warm smile to the girl, as she also noticed Dustin silent flirting with the girl next to her. She wanted to make the girl feel calm here as she did not like it when kids got scared and all. She looked over to the other kid he was quiet, "Hey there, Why don't you come and join us," she said pointing at Aspect. Hydra wanted to make every kid at ease if she could as a teacher she has always been doing this and she knew a bit more about Dustin then the rest so he was easy to calm down.

@Ghost@Aspect@Dustin@Pinball

“Er… T-That’s not the problem…” She whispered to herself. Well, it was part of the problem. She was intimidated by them, she learned the hard way that and event that could take place in less then a minute could make monsters of men, but it was difficult to tell them apart until it was to late. But the other problem she didn’t know how to talk to them. She was also afraid that something she would say would make them hate her. “N-Nevermind me…” She took a deep breath. “L-Let me restart…” She paused thinking. “Alright, I-I’m Ghost.” She tried to calm her breathing, her eyes fixated on the ground. “I-It’s nice to meet you... “ She thought about doing a few handshakes, but her arms felt stiff and seemed to be resisting against her. “...can I get you guys something t-to eat?” She managed to grip the handle of the basket, her arm shaking nervously. She pulled it out in front of her, and opened it. She packed quite a lot of sandwiches. Along with a sealed pitcher of pink lemonade, some celery sticks along with some dip, and around six cups. She finally pushed it away from her towards the center of the blanket. “E-Enjoy.”

@Dustin

@Hydravion

@Aspect

OOC: My follower is Mute, and souly communicates through sign language.

I stood there, I started to daydream, I let my mind wander around for a while. Before I heard something behind me in an orange bush. It wad a rustling sound. A grin formed on I face: “Oh boy, I sure wonder what I will ever do while my buddy is gone!” I said overdramatically. Subtly backing up towards the bushes. “What will I ever do without you!” I said in the same overdramatic voice. Before swiftly turning around and grabbing someone, yanking them out of the bushes. A red haired guy with black and red clothing laided on the ground. “Ouch.” He said in sign language. “Where. Were. You?!” I practically shouted at him. “Sleeping.” He signed. “You know, coming from you, I really should have expected that.” I said a disappointed tone in his voice, he offered a hand to help him up. After helping him up, I figured I should introduce both myself and my friend. “Anyway, I don’t think I introduced myself. I’m Aspect, and this is Athel. He isn’t a man of many words.” Athel looked at me like I was an idiot. Then he said some things in sign language I’d rather not translate. I merely chuckled at this. I decided listened to the group for a bit, as I did only other guy started flirting with the girl he didn’t looked like he knew, telling her her hair looks nice, etc. “He is not wrong.” Athel signed, smiling. I looked at him and raised a brow. “Smooth. Real Smooth.” I said in a joking expression. “Relax, they don’t sign.” He signed. Even then,  it's not worth the risk.  “Eh… I mean…”

I listened to the other girl that arrived. “Yeah, sure. We could stay a bit. I’ve got nothing better to do. Right Athel?” I turned to Athel, who seemed to be staring up in one of the trees. “Something wrong buddy?” Athel continued staring. “Thinking I saw movement.” Athel turned to face me. “Ok…” I slowly turned my head back to the group. “He said yes.” Athel immediately turned to face me with an expression that I can only assume meant: I'll kill you later. I sit down on the blanket, Athel hesitantly follows. “So, I'm gonna grab a sandwich..." 

@Ghost

@Hydravion

@Dustin

@Pinball

Edited by Aspect

Dustin begins to notice how nervous the girl is. This can’t be bueno, I’ll have to eat another time. “Is that celery? I love celery.” He says, reaching in and grabbing a piece of celery. The boy pulls it out and looks at the girl. “Thanks, you’re awesome.” He adds, sitting down and gnawing on the green food. She’s super nervous and I feel bad. I could stop talking to her and disappear, but then again, That would be rude of me. “Hey, don’t worry so much, we’re all here to have fun.” He whispers in the girls ear. He stands up and smiles at her, his brown hair blowing in the slight wind and his eyes turn up to the sky as drops down next to her. “That one looks like a fighter jet. And that one looks like a rocket ship. Ooh, that one looks like a fluffy white blob in the sky.” He points to three clouds in the sky, real close to the girl so she has a better understanding of where he’s pointing. “Sorry if I bother you, It’s just better when everyone talks. Besides, cute girls always have the best stories.” He stands up and moves over to his old teacher, “So miss Aris-san, any news about my friends?” He asks, hoping she wouldn’t ask about his brother.

[ooc: ask about his brother]

@Hydravion

@Aspect

@Ghost

@Pinball

As the girl that called herself ghost restarted a bit Hydra smiled at her and joined in her little act, "Well, Nice to meet you too Ghost, My name is Miss Aris. And the boy over there is Dustin," she said to her as she pointed at Dustin. Ghost seemed to have some trouble relaxing at all while Dustin seemed to enjoy himself a bit too much, as the other guy dragged a boy out she smiled, as he introduced them selfs to the rest, "So I hear you yelling for your friend here, Well you found him so please do sit down," she said to Aspect and his mute friend. She looked as Athal did some sign language, "Oh my, Oh My," she said and looked at Aspect's mute friend, "I will keep it quite," she said before doing some sign language herself saying "I can perfectly understand what you are saying," she signed at Athel with a smile.

Hyrda looked back at the girl next to her and took her hand, "Ghost, Can I ask you something. Well more then asking," she said and moved right next to Ghost holding Ghost's hand between her hands, the hand of the girl felt stiff and she smiled at her, "There is no need to be scared kid, I will never try to harm you, And I can assure you Dustin would also never try to hurt you. So calm down a bit and have some water and enjoy this picnic yourself," she said with a warm and smooth tone in her voice trying to calm down Ghost a bit, after that she moved a bit closer to Ghost and gave her a small kiss on the forehead, "See nothing to worry," she said before sitting normally again and smiling. She looked over to Dustin who would remember this tactic of his teacher to calm people down.

@Ghost@Dustin@Aspect

"Is that, sign language?" Ghost asked curiously to the two players, who on first glace appear to be close friends. 

"Y-Yes... It's celery." She replied to Dustin's comment. Dustin whispered how they were all there to have fun. She realize how nervous she was acting and tried to pull herself together. "I think that one like a like a dinosaur." She commented. 

"W-What? D-Did I do something w-wrong?" She asked nervously, she began thinking about what she was gonna say. They must not like her, yes, that's it. That's why she's acting all soft. It's the death blow to the injured deer. She braced herself for the worst. She let out a sigh of relief when Aris said something unexpected, but far better then what she invisoned. That's when Aris proved that no one would hurt her by kissing her forehead. She didn't like physical contact, it made her feel... uncomfortable. Her face turned red and she quickly shifted her eyes to the ground. "O-Ok... I'll try my best." She took a few deep breaths, then looked up with a smile. "Ok. So, do you want anything miss Aris?"

@Aspect

@Dustin

@Hydravion

Edited by Ghost