[PP-F18] Finding a Companion <<Feeding the Enemy>> (w/Neo)

Kimihito had decided to visit the upper floors as he was told that it would be safe to do so due to them mostly being cleared. He arrived at the 18th floor using the teleport gate of the previous floor only to see that he was in a swamp. He sighed and took a look around the settlement,which was mostly empty except some npcs and two or three occassional players being around. "Floor 18 huh.."He mumbled to himself. An old woman npc approached him and spoke of a quest. He raised an eyebrow,silently listening that if it was completed,he would be getting a familiar for himself. He accepted the quest and the Old Woman just left him there after telling him that he should journey to the swamp. Seeing that he was underleveled made him realize his error but there was no turning back now.

He leaned against a wall,watching the occassional player pass by. He knew he should not be insecure about this and talk to someone in order to get help,after all,he was closer to the front lines now which meant that not many low leveled players were around. He was reminded of his promise once again which made him sigh. "I'll do it. Just for one more time.."He thought and looked around to see if he could spot any interesting individuals. A lot of players were in parties,except a few. He walked over to the players,to see that there were only two of them. One of them held a teleportation crystal and then they both teleported away. Kimihito sighed "Looks like nobody is up for it huh.."He mumbled,looking towards the teleportation gate.

@Neopolitan

Neo was making her way to the eigth floor, out of curiousity for what was a vilable there. She felt confident enough that she could. Take on a quest there, but was unsure if there were any simpler ones to do. As she was going through the menu,, she didn't realize she had misclicked and select the eighteenth floor instead. As she came out of the teleporter, she was immediately greeted with the stench of the swamp. It reeked of death and depression. After seeing that she had come to the wrong floor, she figured that she may as well look around a little bit. Perhaps there was something simple enough that she could do here. It would probably be hard to find one of those though. As she walked around, she noticed that there was someone who seemed rather lost. They appeared to be rather low in level, though perhaps they were trying to bait a PKer so that they could enact revenge or something along those lines. SShe walked up to them, giving a wave of greeting. She would at least deign to hear them out before leaving this floor.

@Kimihito

At first,Kimihito wouldnt notice Neo walking up to him. He was having a look through his menus to check the parameters of the eighteenth floor. Seeing it being mostly a big swamp with little to no life in it made him frown "This wont be easy huh..Well,the tougher,the more interesting it will be i suppose"He said outloud,turning off the menus and then looked around,eventually spotting Neo who was standing in front of him,and waving as a form of greetings. He waved back "Uum..Hey there."He stopped waving and thought about it "Maybe she wont be in a party..And looks like she is higher level than me.." He thought to himself "Are you um..In a party? I need some help.."He said,rubbing the back of his head "Im Kimihito,and you are?"He asked Neo,smiling a bit although it was somewhat of a shy smile.

@Neopolitan

Neo had to wait a little bit to catch their attention, but it didn't take so long as to be awkward. They were mumbling to themselves a bit, and from that she could definitely tell that they were a lower level. They also seemed to be doing something on this floor and not just lost. In the interest of not letting someone die that she could've helped, Neo decided to help them out. As they asked their question, she just shook her head no. They were acting a little awkward as they asked for her name so she sent a party invite, her typical greeting. Though her mind was wandering back towards the pain of those she'd lost, she did her best to smile back towards Kimihito. Hopefully what they were wanting to do wouldn't be too difficult for either of them. She could probably hold something off long enough that they could run, but she probably wouldn't be able to get away herself if she did that.

@Kimihito

Kimihito observed her expressions as Neo wasnt speaking. He assumed there was something wrong with that but didnt bring it up and decided to go along with it. Neo,with shaking her head no informed him that she wasnt in a party. He nodded his head and before he could ask for her to join him in a party,she invited him herself "Huh.."He accepted the invitation and checked the username "Neopolitan..Alright cool. I'll call you Neo if thats okay with you."He chuckled a bit and stretched his arms "I have a quest to tame a monster in order to get a familiar. Would you like to help me?"He asked with a small smile "I want to get a dragon hatchling..That sounds like a good one. Might be a bit hard sadly so thats why i am here."He sighed a bit and leaned against the wall.

@Neopolitan

Once Kimihito had accepted her party invite, Neo began to check her gear to prepare for the adventure ahead of her. Her leather armor wasn't the most comfortable in the world, but it had served her well. It would soon be time for her to upgrade her gear. Of course, who knew how far away that level would be. It seemed that the rate she was gaining levels was slowing down significantly. She nodded to his question, she did feel like helping them. Besides, there might something worth fishing on this floor. It didn't seem like many people came here, so it would be the perfect opportunity to see if there was some info she could sell from this floor. They mentioned getting a dragon hatchling, and Neo nodded her head back and forth, giving a so-so motion without the use of her hands. She pushed out a thought and her own pseudo-dragon came down towards her, curling around her neck like a sparkling blue scarf. The scales were cold, but comforting.

I still need to name you, I don't even know where to start.

@Kimihito