[OP-F1] Low-Budget Guild Recruitment 《Outcast's Pact》

The sign outside the tavern read: 

Outcast Pact Guild Recruitment: We need you! Or not, we really don't care. 

Outlander sat in the corner alone at a booth in the wall, attempting to do coin tricks but failing most of them. "Ugh... This is f***ing boring." He put the coin in one of the few pouches he has around his waist. He then took one of the table knifes and began spinning it like it was a fan in the surface of the table. "Who ordered the- Pumpki-" The bartender shouted. "I did!" Outlander raised his hand. The bartender walked over to his table and placed the drink. "Alright... Hopefully someone comes soon. Or I'm gonna pop a blood vessel out of boredom..." He said with an aggitated sigh.

Edited by Outlander

Domarus received a notification on his message feed and paused from his work to see what it was.  One of his informants.  He opened the message and read through it before rolling his eyes in annoyance.  Outlander was doing it again eh?  The message didn't specify whether Outlander was inviting people to join a pking or crime guild, but at the same time (knowing Outlander from last time), it probably wasn't a good guild at all and in fact still a crime guild of some sorts.  Domarus sighed and looked to Keres.

"Keres come.  We're heading to floor one, I'll explain on the way."  Keres bowed with a smile.  It's been a while since they've been out like this together so she was excited.  She gestured for Porvós, her flaming serpent, to follow.  Rhozarth, Domarus' flaming dragon, flew over to his shoulder.  He was in casual clothing and began explaining where they were going and what the plan was.  Domarus would sit at the bar while Keres would wait outside.  She'd be disguised as just an average player chatting with someone.  Rhozarth would be with Domarus and would cause a distraction.  Porvós would use the distraction to hide under a chair or table, whatever Outlander was resting nearest.  And that was what they did.  Domarus walked into the building like he'd been here every day and went ahead and ordered a whisky as he sat down at the stool.  Rhozarth glided in behind him and ended up knocking down a few breakable objects at the same time.  They shattered making a loud racket which drew the attention of most everyone.  The second Outlander was distracted, Porvós (his flames out to keep from being spotted)  shot over to the table, too fast to be seen unless one was paying attention, and found a place to rest on the underside of it.  From there he could alert Domarus if the individuals were planning anything criminal.

"Hey!  He your dragon?"  Domarus nodded as he placed a few bags of col on the counter.

"Yeeaah, apologies for that.  I'm trying to get him to watch where he flies but up to this point he hasn't cared..."

The man watched from the top of the stairs. His eyes focusing upon the entire event, almost laughing. He walked down the stairs and sat down next to Outlander. "Why bother with this recruitment scheme, it's not drawing the kind of attention we need." Mr.R said sounding concerned. "We are being watched." He whispered, making sure no one else heard him. With that he stood up and walked over to the bar. "Oh, it is truely a magnificent day! Isn't it good fellow? Let me fetch us some tea." He waved down the bartender and asked for since green tea. That was when Redfield decided to try to pester the man untill he left. "I was just speaking to the Duke about the serpents stone and the arrow, the resemblance is uncanny. I trust you don't speak a word of this on your way out..." Redfield continued blabbing useless nonesense, but only until he was interuptted. 

@Domarus

Edited by Mr.R

Domarus heard someone move from the upstairs.  Rhozarth, who was resting on the counter beside Domarus at this point, tapped his claw twice softly to indicate that the individual had made their way to Outlander's table.  He heard some whispering but couldn't make out what the words were.  It didn't matter in the end, as Porvós was hidden under the table there, and would alert Domarus if they were planning anything sinister.  Porvós was a true master of stealth, skilled enough to rival even Hikoru.  Normally this didn't mean much as he had no combat bonuses or stats, but it was perfect for Domarus' own use.  The figure then moved to sit beside Domarus and..  Babbled.  If his intention was to distract Domarus it was a pathetic one.  If it was to annoy him enough to leave it was also a pathetic attempt.  He was surrounded by morons every day, this made no difference.  He simply muted the man in his mind and focused on the whiskey being brought to him.  He began to take a drink, only gazing at the wall in front of them.  To any outside individual, his movements, attitude, and appearance seemed as though he was just a man trying to drown his misery with alcohol.  So desperate he'd try it even though the game prevented it.  Rhozarth on the other hand, glared at the newcomer with insane aggression in it's eyes.  As if he were threatening the player to leave otherwise it would rake the man up.  If the man did not stop, or didn't leave Rhozarth would take a step forward but Domarus' gaze would shift.  Giving Rhozarth a seemingly dead look.  While others didn't know what he was communicating, Rhozarth did and would halt.  Stepping back but still glaring at the man in annoyance.

Prometheus walks in with his heavy armor and sits down at a booth alone. “This better be good. I have somewhere to be.” He says, putting his hand on a glass and picking it up. “D*mn, my helmet can get annoying.” He sighs, setting the glass down and chuckling. His glowing orange eyes pan over the other players in the room and back at his cup. If this is a guild then I’m in. He stands up and sits on the table. His armor as spiky as ever, and his fiery eyes looking directly at the player who was doing coin tricks before. This is the best guild setup I’ve been to, the other ones are stupid. Always about honor and glory, and helping those in need. I could get behind a guild of real fighters. “Hey, so we getting this party started?” He shouts, his slightly rude question fills the building. He claps his hands and steps off of the table. “I’m in, unless you’re all pansies. The players who normally start guilds are boring.” He states, nodding at the other players and sitting on a table closer to them. “This place seems chill enough. I’m down to join the guild, running around alone is boring.” His helmet nods and he smiles under his helmet.

@Outlander

@Domarus

@Mr.R

"Ah! Finally! I've been waiting for some unsuspecting peep to walk in." Outlander said to the firey eyed man. "Alright, if you want to join, I've got a few questions for you." He said, pulling out a notepad. "Well sh**. I forgot to write them down. Oh well, let's take it from the top." Outlander folded his arms and laid back. "The names Outlander, professional mercenary and a**hole. At your service." Outlander announced nodding his head. "I'm a "member" of the Outcasts Pact." Outlander continued. "Which is about the- Oh this is painful. Essentially, we are just a really REALLY laid back mercenary guild." Outander said. "Just remember to respect your fellow guild members and worship me like the all powerful immortal being that I am, and your good to go. Though we do have a few rules IF you plan on joining in. Oh, I forgot to mention the office picnics. Those are fun, except the one time, but it still was awesome." He  unfolded his arms and picked up his drink. "Interested?"

@Prometheus

Edited by Outlander
It autocorrect "firey" to "gooey"