[F1-PP] Teaching a Teacher

Toshiko was on floor one at a restaurant eating something as she had a book in front of her, the book was about the game and out to work in the game. She was quite new to the game even if she was a gamer herself back in the day. "Ha, So that is how it is, well... Um, so fighting is a big part of this game isn't," she said with a low voice. while she was eating from the plate next to her, "Let's see, So in order to get somewhere you need to fight most of the time, Seems like there is not much for me there other than to find someone to help me. I think I heard people also talk about guild maybe it is handy to join one," as she says this to herself with a low voice. This was a common thing to do for her as she never thought inside her head and would literally say what she was thinking. She looks up into the sky and leans back a bit into her chair, "Wonder If the students of the gaming Club made it in, Maybe if I go to the wall I can see if they are still around somewhere. Hopefully, there are not dead yet they are really lovely kids," she said again with low voice while looking up into the sky. She stood up from the table and started walking to a plaza not far from the restaurant she was sitting at and started looking around for people that were interested to ask for help.

@Neopolitan

Neo was returning to the first floor to take care of the mourning that she had neglected to do. She walked over to the monument of life, and put some flowers down by vanilla's name.  It wasn't much to make up for the two years that she had forgotten about her, but at least she could try to make reparations with the dead. Her eyes drifted towards the name of the killer. They would pay for this one day, but she wanted to be strong before that did happen. There would come a time and place that she could face them, and she wished to be ready. But who had come after her? There was no name she could go off of, no knowledge that would help. She checked fairly often to see if there were any new names that popped up onto the monument of life. She didn't know what the red haired girl would've been up to since that fateful encounter, but they would be the ones to pay for what they did after Vanilla's killer. Even if Neo had to become an orange player to do it, she was willing to live that life.

Walking back towards the main plaza, Neo sat for a moment, silently grieving. There was no tears, but her head was hung low while she was there on one of the many benches in the plaza. Perhaps there would be something that she could use to distract herself from the pain she hid.

@Hydravion

As she looked around for a bit she spotted a girl maybe five years younger than herself, the girl looked a bit down and She felt like she had to do something, "Aw that poor girl, maybe I can help her, calm her a bit or something," she said low before walking to the girl with two colored hair. She then stood in front of the girl and smiled, she then sat down next to the girl and looked at her face, "Hey there, I just can't ignore you, sorry If it sounds weird or something, but I just wanted to know if there is anything that I can do to cheer you up a bit," she said with a warm smile only a mother would have. "If I can do anything for you just say it, beauty?" she said. "oh poor things, I just want to hug you," she said with a very low voice as she looked at the girl who she has taken place next to. Whatever it was Toshiko felt like she needed to help the girl as she still was a kid in her eyes, and kids should not be sad or desperate not, as they should fight for there places in this world to get out of here.

Sitting on the bench, Neo was approached by a woman who seemed to be a bit older than her. She didn't notice their presence until they spoke. As they did, Neo couldn't help but feel a wave of calm brush over her. They had that familiar tone, one of someone who actually cared. As the woman sat next to her , Neo leaned over onto her shoulder. She stifled the few tears that she was having before they dropped from her eyes. With her head still against the woman's shoulder, Neo just shook her head no. She didn't really need any help now, the time for help had passed. Now, she mostly needed to help herself instead of being helped by others. As the woman talked about hugging her, Neo wrapped her arms around their waist, wrapping them in a warm embrace. She hadn't looked up, so was unsure whether this was an NPC or another player. Either way, it was good to have someone she could just release whatever emotions she could to.

@Hydravion

Toshiko was a bit surprised at the reaction of the girl first of leaning against her shoulder and then ending up giving her a hug, "Aw girl, you must have been through a lot, you can rest your case with me if you want," she said embracing the girl next to her now as well. Maybe it was just her but it felt just like normal and Toshiko ended up patting the girls head as well. "You can let out all tears you have, Just want you to be happy," she says with a caring voice, she wanted to make the people here happy it kind of felt like her job. "This feels a lot like home somehow, But people need someone I guess," she said low while hugging the girl and patting her on the head. "This girl must be through a lot, at least she is getting her out her tears now," She said low hoping the girl did not hear her.

Edited by Hydravion

Neo tightened her embrace a little, doing her best not to let it all out. She loosened it when she realized she was probably constricting them.  After holding on for a little bit longer, she disengaged and sat across from the woman. She noticed the green dot above her head and realized that it was, in fact, a player. She gave a reaffirming nod and took a couple more breaths. Once she had collected herself, she stood up and prepared to leave back towards her shop on the seventh floor.

Don't know why they came to me, but it was nice to have someone to lean on, even if it was only for a bit.

She took her time dialing in the location in the teleporter, unsure if they would try and catch back up to her. She was ready to keep talkingk, but she didn't want to spill hersecrets, not to someone she barely knew.

@Hydravion

As the girl lets go of the hug she seemed to be a bit calmer than before, "Are you..." she said before she noticed that the girl stood up and walked away. "What an interesting girl, Wait... I came here for a reason," she said to herself as she stood up herself. She liked the girl quite a bit and she did not even say her name only nodding and being quiet, She followed the girl to where ever she went. At the point, until she caught up, "Girl, could you please wait, I ... " she paused to catch her breath. "Sorry... just let me get some air,"  She said before standing up again. "I came to the plaza for someone willing to help me, and well, sorry that you have to hear this from an older person but I wanted to ask for help, You seemed to be knowing what to do as I look at your gear, And well it has been quite a time after I last played An MMO," she said with a pause, "So um... Can you help me, I will allow you to keep drying your tears at me if you want," she said as a last to the girl in front of her.

@Neopolitan

Neo stopped typing her location into the panel, only a couple characters shy of where she wished to go. She listened to the woman and nodded to her offer. She was not wanting another shoulder to cry on, but would be willing to give some help towards them. She knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of this game alone. If she did wish to be one of the many who berate the game's creator, she would need to work with others to finish this game. Clearing out the prompt on the teleporter panel, Neo walked off of it and stood in front of the woman. SHe quickly drafted up a message to let them know more of the details. She was still aprehensive about saying everything now, but there may come a time they would learn of all of her troubles.

Thank you for letting me release what was inside of me, though I do not think I will need to request that service again for the time being. I will help you though, we must all work together if we wish to finish this game.

@Hydravion

Hydra looked at the girl waiting for a response, but out of reaction, she looked a bit confused as she got a message from someone, no better to say from the girl. As she read the message she smiled a bit "Thanks... well, Let's start at the beginning If you don't mind," she said walking closer to the girl again, "So my name Is Hydravion, but if you want you can call me Hydra, and if that is something you don't like saying as well then just call me Toshiko or Aris," Hydra said with a smile on her face holding out a hand to shake with. she lowered her voice a bit "this may sound a bit out of the blue for her but I have to ask," she then said kind fo hoping the girl did not hear her, "So... yeah, I wanted to ask you, do you have a guild maybe if so I really would like to join that, because you seemed to be a nice person and all so why not," she said to the girl next to her

@Neopolitan

Neo leaned against one of the short walls surrounding the fountain that doubled as a teleporter to the other floors, letting the woman who went by Hydra speak her own mind. When they asked abouut a guild, Neo quickly shook her head. But she realized that there was someone who would likely enjoy putting a guild together. Realizing this, she quickly changed her answer to a so-so gesture with her hand, quickly rotating it back and forth. She knew that it was a bit of a long shot, but Sunova would probably like to put one together. Neo had never looked at the requirements to make a guild, it probably would mean putting a significant dent into her col deposit. That was assuming Hazado didn't want to try and pay for it. Hydra still seemed like a new player though, so she would need to level up quickly. Realizing that her gestures were probably being confusing, Neo began to write out a message. There was an awkward silence while she typed, until finally she sent it. These were the kind of situations that speaking was helpful, but she was more concrete than ever in not speaking to anyone.

Spoiler

I'm not in a guild, though I do know of a few people who would likely wish to found one. And though I don't want to assume anything, you seem to be a rather new player. I don't know for certain, but I believe there is a required minimum on the character level for founding a guild.

@Hydravion

As was done telling her story and saw Neo then go and start typing, "Interesting, she does not talk at all and uses Messages to communicate with," she said low before moving closer as she was standing next to Neo. it was a bit quiet while Neo was busy typing But Hydra did not seem to mind at all she just would look off into the distance and smile a bit. As she then got a message again from the girl and she opened it "but I believe there is a required minimum" she said low while reading. Once done reading Hydra looked at the girl with two colored hair, "I know there is a requirement needed to make a guild, And yes you assume kind of right, I have been here from the start but I just can bear to fight But I do want to help like... how did I call it back then... Ooh yeah, Support," she said before looking back at the message again," But can I ask you something you speak of few people, are you one of those few people, because If so I like you to ask, Can I help?" Those were her words, She did not like to fight, but wanted to help she wanted to make this game bearable for many other players. Her plan was to join a party or go into a guild and get her level up so she could do this but it seemed like today maybe be that day, Only it kind of took a different path than she was officially thinking.

@Neopolitan

Neo was glad that Hyrda hadn't spoken during the silence. It was rather nice to finally find someone who wasn't as talkative as all the other players in this game. Of course, it would be mostly the extroverts that would've gotten the game on opening day. They would want to be the ones who could talk about it with all of their friends. Of course, Neo had wanted it purely for the chance to speak, and this was where that desire got her. Without that desire, she wouldn't be stuck in this game. She cleared her mind. There was no need to think about these things right now. She realized that Hydra had asked about possibly joining the group. Neo thought about it for a bit , but eventually nodded. Though she wasn't certain if Su or Hazado would enjoy their company, it would certainly be good to have someone else who was a bit quiet with them. Besides, Su seemed to get along great with just about anybody. Neo quickly wrote a message to explain it further.

Spoiler

They would probably love to have your company. I can try and arrange a meeting with them at some point if you'd like.

@Hydravion

As Hydra waited on Neo the type her message again She looked Neo wanting to know why she did not speak, No matter what because She already got a message back from Neo. It seemed like she wanted to get a meeting ready with them, "Have your Company" she said low while reading the message. She did not know how old the others were she was speaking of and she still did not really know the exact age of Neo. But knowing that Neo was younger then she made it a bit clearer to her how old the people she spoke of, "Wonder if they want someone as old as me," she said to herself, maybe a bit too loud but she did not know that. She lets out a breath and smiles at Neo once more, "Sure I would love to ... Um ... I'm very saying this but, Your name says Neopolitan, Do I just call you Neopolitan or Neo or maybe Neopol?" She asked the girl.

@Neopolitan

The silence was nice to have, but Neo made sure she didn't take too long to write her message. As much as there was a need for detail, she didn't want to make them wait because of it. As they read the message, Neo could partially make out theirmumblings. There seemed to be concern in their voice over whether or not they would fit in. She didn't mind too much though. Whether or not they were a perfect fit wouldn't really matter to anyone. Su lkedeveryone and Hazado went along with whatever Su said about someone. As they talked about shortening her name, Neo just gave a shrug. She had never really particularly cared what people called her as long as the name wasn't derogatory. There was enough name calling done to her in high school to last an entire lieftime.

Lifting herself up rom the wall, Neo was preparing to leave once again. She would make sure that she set up a meeting with Sunvoa and Hazado, but for now wanted to check back in on her shop. Unless they had more to talk about, then she didn't feel obligated to stay around.

@Hydravion

Hydra noticed that the girl does not speak a lot, more like not at all but Hydra respected that and did not want to ask about it. "Okay, Is it goo then that I call you, Neo," she said to the girl. Hydra was not much keen on the Username, some people would have at least some people had a normal name in there Username, Like the girl here, having Neo. But looking at her own name she came up with so many years with it felt weird calling her a the beast with five heads. As the girl seemed to get up and leave Hydra stopped her with a small He. "Hey Neo, Can I ask you where you are going, and also the names of the people I maybe end up meeting with you?" She asked almost like an adult wanted something from a kid, But in more ways then one it kind of was true as Hydra was quite a bit older then the girl here she was talking too.

@Neopolitan

Neo was getting up as Hydra asked her question. She turned back towards her, and realized she hadn't said anything about the others. She had never been the social type, so it was easy for her to miss a small detail like that. She quickly typed up a message, also deciding to invite her over to her shop at the last minute. Even if they didn't want to come right away or even buy something from her, it was quite likely that her shop could serve as a temporary guild hall if they did go ahead and make a guild. It wouldn't be a bad idea.

Spoiler

Hydra,

Their names are Sunova and Hazado. Watch out for Sunova, she can be really social. Their both really nice though, and will actually talk with you. As for where I'm heded, I'm going to my shop on the seventh floor at the moment. There's a bit of a trip outside of the safe zone while you move a town over, but it's usually devoid of monsters. If you want to join me there I wouldn't mind having a little company. If not, just know that's probably where we'll meet. I don't think there's enough money between the four of us to actually afford a guild hall, so we'll need some sort of temporary place before then.

@Hydravion

While Hydra waited for Neo to finish typing again, she just gave a small smile to her. Once getting the message from Neo she started reading it, "Sunova and Hazado... both really nice ...  my shop on the seventh ... the safe zone ... wouldn't mind having a little company," she mumbled while reading the message a bit. She puts away the Message and followed up with a smile, "Sunova sounds quite the person," she said to Neo, but shortly after that, she said low to her self "Wonder what age they are," putting her finger to her chin and thinking a bit. She stopped then and looked at Neo again with a warm smile, "Sure, I would love to come to your shop, It would be handy to know where she could meet," she said standing next to Neo. It maybe was for the best to come with Neo as she said this would be maybe one of the places where they would end up meeting Sunova and Hazado.

@Neopolitan

With confirmation that Hydra was coming to the shop with her, Neo made her way into the teleporter. Putting in the floor she wished to go to, she hoped that they knew how to work the teleporter. A flash of light engulfed her and she suddenly found herself in the cliff-side town that was the main settlement of the seventh floor. Realizing it might be a good idea to do so, Neo sent a friend invite to Hydra while she was waiting for her to come out of the teleporter. Orienting herself from the dizziness of the teleporter, Neo gave a quick glance around. She had never really lingered in here, always thinking it was much too cramped for the style of restaurant she had wanted. Of course, there was benefits to the amount of foot traffic here. Maybe she would put an ad in the city to try and get more customers, maybe not. There was a lot of possible ideas floating through her head and being near her shop just pulled her attention towards them and away from her pain.

@Hydravion

following Neo to the teleporter, it was there within seconds and Neo already used it and Hydra followed "Floor 7" and off she was to floor seven. Once on Floor seven she got a pop up from a friend request, it seemed to be from Neo and she smiled accepting the request. Floor seven was quite the look and Neo seemed to be feeling okay as she looked at her, "Quite nice here, right?" she said walking up to Neo. It was okay to know where Neo had her shop, Neo seemed like the person who would run a nice shop. "If I may ask what kind of shop do you run... No wait leave it a surprise until we get there, I can't wait to see," she said to Neo sounding a bit more like a girl than a woman, but it was her way of showing that she still was not like 40 or something but still in her twenties.

@Neopolitan

Once Hydra had come to the seventh floor with her, Neo made her way along the path towards the other town on this flor. A couple small beasts interrupted their way towards the town, but Neo quickly dispatched them. She split what little rewards they did give with Hydra and continued on her merry way. It was strange though, there wasn't usually anything on this path. Perhaps there was a field boss that wandered nearby and scattered the wildlife. She wouldn't be surprised were that the case. Once at the town, she walked into her shop. The fireplace was still lit and the place was cozy and warm. The log building held heat surprisingly well, and the interior was decorated with a modern style. If modern used wood that is. Stepping behind the counter to check on a couple of things, Neo sent a message to Hydra to let them know what she would be doing shortly. If the other two wanted to make a guild, then there was no sense in waiting.

I'll invite the other two here soon. I just need to make sure nothing burned or expired while I was away

Spoiler

Thread Summary:

1 page of completed RP - 200 col and 1 SP each

@Hydravion