[F1-PP] Woman talks Beauty

Once more Toshiko was sitting at a restaurant eating some nice sweets, It became a bit of a routine to get some food before she went out trying to see what she could do even at a low level. "Mhp what can I do today, maybe I can see if there is someone to help me a bit, or maybe I can help others as well," she said with a low voice as she then took a bite of her cake she had. She looked up at the sky for a second before letting out a sigh, "Well, one thing is true. This game is weird and scary, If I could I would like to help every kid just to make them feel safe," she said in a low voice again. It was normal for her to care for people no matter what, she even more cared for kids as they seemed to be dropped into a dark place. This game was a death game and even if Toshiko did not like to fight in this game because it all felt too real for her, she did not want to let people behind or even any kids. As she looked back at her food she started again eating the cake she had, it was quite a nice cake to eat and she gave a small smile on her face.

@Ruby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had looked around, it had seemed to be just another day. Ruby had spent a good time contemplating herself once again as she usually does, and hasn't honestly done much other than relaxing and just doing smaller things, rather than... bigger things or simply going out to farm on monsters. Ruby had sighed, she had been only a little bit upset about a bit of things, however she figured that she would distract herself with how every female does... with sweets. Ruby had found her way to a restaurant on the first floor that had been known for their sweet collection of sweets. Ruby had looked at the selection that they had, and she had just went with a piece of chocolate cake, with a piece of cinnamon candy for her familiar. Ruby had grabbed her piece of cake and placed the cinnamon candy on the palm of her familiars hand. 

@Hydravion

She looked a bit at the people that walked into the shop for some sweets, "Looks like it is a very common place for lady's, maybe there are even some beautiful once around," she said low. Toshiko was a lady that liked the lady's herself and although she was a woman herself she still liked ladies more than man. People came in and out of the shop here and She was thinking of ways to see how to level up without doing much fighting herself. "Maybe if I seek out a guild or someone that is willing to help me, Maybe then I'll be fine," she said once again in a low voice to herself. She lets out a sigh and takes another bite of her cake she had, she looked at the people again and spotted a woman maybe around the same age as her with blond hair, "Wow, she looks like a person of beauty, maybe if I wave nicely she wants to sit here," she spoke in a low voice to herself. Toshiko waved at the lady with blond hair in the hopes she would come her way.

@Ruby

After Ruby had ordered her slice of chocolate cake, and giving the cinnamon candy to her familiar she had looked around for a place to sit. However in the corner of her eye she had seen a woman wave in her direction. Ruby had blinked for a few seconds and looked at the woman, and she was quiet the beauty. Ruby had smiled for a moment, even though she was extremely against just coming up and trusting that a person wouldn't do something bad... she just couldn't resist the temptation of a beautiful face. Ruby had looked over to Purobolos and gave him a pat on the head and proceeded to walk toward the woman that had waved in her direction. Ruby had walked up to the table and looked down to the woman and said out to her "You waved at me? Did you need something? Or do I owe that cute face something?" she had giggled.

@Hydravion

Hydra was not surprised that the lady with the beautiful hair and looks walked up to her, "Well at least she came," she said low before the lady was at her table. The woman walked up and started to talk saying about her cute face owning her, Hydra could not resist and lets out a small giggle for the compliment she got from the woman. "I would say I owe you now, For coming up to my table," she said with a warm smile. It felt kind of good, this was maybe the first person around her age she met and the best part was that is even was a woman as well. "Quite nice looking yourself," she said low to herself as she just said what was on her mind all the time. "If you want, You can sit here with me, a beautiful lady like you should not be standing," she said moving over a bit making room for the woman 

@Ruby

Edited by Hydravion

Ruby had grew to a smile when she had heard her giggle from the flirty compliment she had sent her way, sure it was a small one, but still successful none the less. Ruby had shook her head and said out to her "No, you don't necessarily owe me anything. I am just walked up to a woman that had waved to get my attention." she had smiled, however if she was going to offer a seat she wasn't going to refuse it, after a moment... she had called her beautiful and offered to sit with her even scooting over. Ruby had smirked and graciously accepted the offer placing her chocolate cake onto the table and taking a seat next to the woman but with a respectable distance. Ruby had looked over and said out to the woman "So... what's your name cutie? No wait... let me guess... is it beautiful?" Ruby had giggled. 

@Hydravion

Hydra lets out a smile as the woman accepted her request and sat down with her at the table. Hydra looked at the chocolate cake she had and then back to her own cake that was a strawberry cake. Hydra looked at the woman, "You look even more beautiful up close," she said with a  low voice. The woman then asked her name and Hydra was about to say her name but then the woman wanted to guess her name... as she started with beautiful. Hydra let out a giggle from that and smiled happily, "Aw I would like it if it was... but no the name is Hydravion, but Hydra is also good." she said with a small giggle. she then puts one of her fingers to her chin and started thinking a bit, "Well Now I want to guess your name... Let's see ... How about Gorgeous?" Hydra said with a smile

@Ruby

Ruby had smiled as she had giggled and went for a bite of her chocolate cake, however after she had introduced herself to be Hydravion, or Hydra for short. Ruby had looked back and said to her "Hydravion, what a nice name." she had giggled sweetly. Ruby then continued the giggle when she had called her Gorgeous, Ruby herself gave in a blushed for a moment "Could she be... homosexual too?" Ruby had thought to herself. Ruby had just smiled and shook her head for a moment and said "I prefer the term Sexy. But unlike you, I don't really have any sort of special name... its just Ruby. You know, like the gemstone." Ruby had looked over to her cake again and took another bite, she had taken a deep breathe and just taking this time to fully relax, something she hasn't really been doing at all lately, given with all of her given circumstances.

@Hydravion

Hydra was quite surprised by the fact that the woman called her name nice, although it was just her name she came up with when she was more of a gamer back in the day. It was at that point Hydra seems to see that the woman was blushing a bit, "Cute," she said very very low tone trying not to let her hear it. The woman then told her own name being Ruby, like the gemstone, "My name is nor really special, your name does fit your appearance quite well, Gemstones are beautiful of course," Hydra said to Ruby taking a bite from her strawberry cake. She was enjoying herself with a bit of company, and it was different from the other people that she had met before. She then looks at the familiar that was with Ruby, It kind of looked like a bomb who seemed to have something like a cinnamon roll "And who is your little friend there Ruby?" she asked 

@Ruby

Ruby had shook her head after her first response "Noooo... no, you have a much better name than me. Mine is just simply put a gemstone." she had said out to her waving her hand in Hydra's direction "There's nothing too special about it." after a moment she had looked over to her familiar and she had smiled and figured to introduce her own familiar "This is Purobolos, he's a Cherry Bomb. I wouldn't touch him or get near him, he kinda... hates people other than me. He will quite literally... "pop" on you if you aren't careful." she had said to him. Purobolos had barely acknowledged her existence, he simply just looked at her and looked away letting out a small grunt. Ruby had just shook her head and said to him "You know it wouldn't hurt to be a little friendly every once in a while." Purobolos had simply just rolled his eyes in response to Ruby.

@Hydravion

Hydra nodded her head as Ruby introduced her Familiar, "Take notes of that for sure," she said, looking at the creature, Ruby said to it to be a bit more friendly wound help and Hydra saw how the cherry bomb reacted to it, Hydra could not stop herself and lets out a giggle, "Ha, you two seemed to get along just great," she said with a smile before taking another bite of her cake. Hydra was thinking of a way to seek a conversation with Ruby and the came up with something, "So... If you don't mind me asking, What kind of interests do you have Ruby, Like... playing spots or job maybe?" she asked, herself was more of the type to wanting to know the person she was speaking with and seeing that Ruby was quite the lovely looking lady herself if felt like she wanted to know what she was doing for job or maybe hobbies. 

@Ruby

Ruby had nodded her head and said to her "Even though we both bicker at times, and he can explode over small things. He's still my poof ball of smoke." she had smiled. Purobolos had smirked a little bit at her comment, however it quickly went back to his typical angry and bitter look as usual. It was silent for a few moments as Hydra and Ruby both went for a piece of their cake, however Hydra eventually broke the silence. Ruby had giggled for a moment and said out to her "Well... in SAO, I don't really have much I am doing other than shopping for clothes and just raising my level. In the real world, I am a fashion designer in Japan, moved from America to Japan. It was a huge commitment, and I love my job... its just..." Ruby had sighed "Very lonely when you barely can hold a conversation without knowing their language." Ruby shook her head and then said out to her with a smile looking in her direction "But enough about me, what about you?"

@Hydravion

Ruby and her familiar Purobolos seemed to get along just fine apart from the explosions and the angry looks but as the Ruby answered the question Hydra asked it seemed Like Ruby got interesting, "Ooh, you have peeked my interest there, Fashion designer, it is a miracle we did not meet before the game," Hydra said before Ruby went on talking about how it left a bit lonely not knowing Japanese and Hydra smiled, "If you still have trouble, I would love to help you," she said to Ruby. Then the what more important question came as Ruby wanted to know about Hydra, "Well here in SAO, I have been looking for kids that needed help. In the real world, I am a teacher as well as a model. So that is why I said it was a miracle we did not meet before," Hydra said. Hydra then counted on her fingers a bit and then looked back to Ruby, "As a teacher, I was representative of the gaming club at the school. But as a model on the side, I had maybe like four shots per week, Quite funny that the children of my class did not really pay attention to it until one day a girl was going an internship on one of my shots," Hyrda said with a giggle.

@Ruby

Ruby's eyebrow had cocked upward when she had said that she had peaked her interest, however saying it was a miracle that didn't meet before the game, Ruby had giggled and asked out to her "Why is it a miracle that we didn't?" However before long she had offered to help her with her Japanese, Ruby had placed her hand behind her head and rubbed it in embarrassment looking over away from Hydra saying "Well.. I don't know if you could, I have been trying to learn the language for 6 years... however I haven't made much stride as I would like to." however she had shook her head and looked back to her to pay attention to what she had saying, Ruby had simply just smirked when she had said that she was a model, immediately Ruby had looked at her figure and was looking to see in her mind to figure out what she would look good in. But before long she shook her head trying to remain respectful and not looking at her for too long saying to her "High School was interesting for me, for the most part I made a fair amount of friends... but I had been bullied a lot about... something." she had admitted.

@Hydravion

Hydra took a piece of her cake again while Ruby told about her past a bit, "Ooh My, that Is no fun, maybe they need to learn a lesson on the effects of bullying," Hydra said once Ruby was done. Hydra never liked it then people bullied for fun, there was nothing the gain from. Hydra founded people who bullied weak minded and would end up somewhere where they never learned to love. But Hydra believed also in second changes so if someday a bully ended up saying sorry to those who he bullied it could work. "I have seen my fair share of bullying, And I'm still heavily against it, meaningless violence in words and acts, it brings nothing but pain," she said as she paused for a bit, "But at least you came out of it, And becoming one beautiful woman," she ended with a warm smile on her face wanting to make sure Ruby would like talking to her.

@Ruby

Ruby had sighed listening to her, Ruby had just looked over to the side away from Hydra and said out to her "Well... I have been bullied because of one reason, not because I wasn't smart... not because I wasn't good looking..." Ruby had closed her eyes letting out a sigh and looking down on the ground then saying out "I was bullied because I am homosexual. A lot of males obviously bullied me about it, however other females did as well. I guess just other sexualities wasn't really accepted where I went to high school." Ruby had looked up and just played with her fork a bit before shaking her head getting more positive "But! I was happy, even despite being bullied I did get into relationships at the time, however I had to get out of one to move to Japan and well... I just never got into another one since then. Maybe one here in SAO but... thats now in the past."

@Hydravion

Hydra listening to what Ruby said about her being bullied and being homosexual, It came as a surprise to Hydra as well when Ruby said this. In all her life Hydra really never had a good reaction with a woman and she would have the man following her but she was not really interested in them, But it seemed like in SAO there were a bit more options to choose from. but Then Hydra nodded at Ruby, "Well maybe you could start here at this table, I mean that you could ... No, what I meant is I totally understand you feeling to a woman, I'm the same in that way. And yes I'm open for a relationship at this moment, well every moment, I available," Hydra said once Ruby was done. Even If Ruby got bullied because she was Homosexual, Hydra would never allow a thing like that and even more so as she was homosexual herself. "So what you say, Would you love to call this a date?" Hydra then asked Ruby with a smile on her face.

@Ruby

Ruby had looked over to Hydra, a little confused what she had been going on about. However it came to her to a little bit of a shock that she had asked if she would like to call this a date. Ruby had blushed a little bit but eventually said out to her "Well... I certainly wasn't expecting that..." she had coughed "I never knew someone as beautiful as you would also be homosexual or bisexual... and I certainly would love. too... but like, I don't know much about you..." Ruby had looked over "Even though you look extremely beautiful..." she had said in a quiet tone poking her fingers together. Ruby had just eventually straightened her posture and offered a hand to her and a smile "Well... I guess I should take a shot in the dark. My name is actually Cecilia. What is your name... you know, your real one?" Ruby had asked out to her.

@Hydravion

It seemed that Ruby wanted to like too but still wanted to know a bit more about Hydra herself, Ruby told her real name as it was Cecilia. Hydra shaked the hand of Ruby and smiled back, "A beautiful name for sure, well My name Is  Toshiko Yasmine, Or Just Toshiko, Yasmine is my second name It is a France name. But I you know the thing about dates are, you get to learn the person you are dating right," She said to Ruby. It was the first time telling her name to someone she did not know in the real world apart from her students she met with in-game, "But ask whatever you want to ask Cecilia, I will answer with my utmost truth, And Yes I'm Homosexual so that is one question out of the way," Hydra said as she took a bite from her strawberry cake again. Hydra was still wondering about it, If telling your real name was showing you would trust a person, as Hydra believed that trust had to come from both sides to be true trust and seeing both told their real name now it seemed there was quite a lot of trust between the two.

@Ruby

Edited by Hydravion

Ruby had smiled when Hydra had taken her hand and shaked it introducing herself, Ruby had giggled and said to her "Ah I don't think my name is all that Beautiful as you say it is. I never really thought of my name being anything of the sorts." Ruby then giggled again "And I know dates are to get to know a person better, its just we just met a moment ago. However... I guess blind dates are a real thing in the real world, so I can't really be too judgmental about this." Ruby had looked to her cake but shook her head, she wasn't too interested in the cake at this point in time. Ruby had scooted a little closer to Hydra and said to her "Well Toshiko... why did you wave me over today? And you have been calling me beautiful all this time, but... how beautiful am I really?" Ruby then let out a hum.

@Hydravion