[F1-PP] Woman talks Beauty

Hydra smiled and giggled a bit as Ruby said about blind dates, "Yes they are a thing in the real world, Never done it myself but I kind of like this idea as well," She said to Ruby. As Ruby seemed to get closer to Hydra, she just smiled as she got asked how beautiful Ruby really was, Hydra held her finger on her chin and did as if she was thinking about it, " Well, the beautiful blond hair, You really don't see them much in Japan, and your smooth face really shows it, of course, your eyes as well really fit all too well, It is one nice picture as they say in the model world," Hydra said as she struck Ruby's hair a bit through her fingers. She then gave a warm smile again and giggled, "And Why did you call me a cute face, What is so cute about my face that made you come over at all," she asked wanting to know it as well.

@Ruby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had blushed as she had stroaked her hair for a moment complimenting her as she had been answering her question, Ruby had then gathered her confidence and said out to her "Well... just your general looks just fits so perfectly together, you have a great face structure, really great hair to compliment it, your eyes makes it even more cute." Ruby had looked down and back to her cake going to get another bite of it. Ruby had looked towards Purobolos, and deep down she knew that he had felt a little bit happy for her, but of course he just remained his usual grumpy self. Ruby had looked back and just tried to think of something to say or ask of her, Ruby had looked over to Hydra and simply smiled trying to think of something to ask, eventually she had just said to her "Sorry, just with how SAO has been, its been a little hard to remember things to ask typically." she had giggled nervously.

@Hydravion

Hydra smiled as Ruby said about she really did not know what to ask, "well let me start then," she paused for a second and thought maybe a bit to out loud nut still to her it was thinking, "Um... How about me asking about what she likes, like maybe animals or food, No I got it. Let's see, What do you..." She said low to herself but then looked back to Ruby and asked her it, "What do you Like, In the way of Animal, Color, Type of food those types of like?" Hydra came up with it was maybe a bit normal thing to ask but it was a start somewhere, But maybe it was just a weird question in the death game but Hydra thought it was just a normal question to ask someone. Hydra was waiting for Ruby to come with an answer as she takes the last bite of her strawberry cake as it seemed she like it, even more, the rest, "Last bites are always the best," Hydra said low as she took it.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled at her request, Ruby had said out to her "Please do, its going to be a minute if I have to think of something." she had smiled. Ruby then giggled when she had just asked out to her simple questions... however they were better than nothing, Ruby said out to her with a smile "My favorite animal? I dunno... probably Panda's they are extremely cute. Favor color would more than likely be purple, even though I do like red. And I mostly eat a lot of things, but italian is more my style. What about you?" she had asked back. Ruby had looked down at her cake and finished hers as well as Hydra did as well, "The first and the last are always the best, but its not sweeter than other things you know." she had chuckled before saying to her "Like a nice lemonade, or a kiss maybe."

@Hydravion

Hydra lisnes to what Ruby likes, It was quite nice to have a normal conversation for once and not talk about stats or going around hitting things. As Ruby when wanted to know what she liked, Hydra started to think, "Well, I would agree with the panda, But I think the Red pandas are a bit cuter. Let's see for color I would say..." she paused for a second and looked up at her hair as she pointed at her highlights and took the Red part, "Do believe it would be this color, But Blue is also nice," she said with a smile. The the last thing that she asked herself was What time of food, "Food, Well I like sweets but I have to say France food, Like macarons and I really like the France breakfast," Hydra said. She then looked up as Ruby talked about the sweet taste and maybe something sweeter, and it took Hydra a bit as a suprise as she said the thing she said, "Lemonades are sweet, I guess, But a kiss... From someone, beautiful could maybe the sweetest thing in the world," she pauses for a second and looked at Ruby, "I don't know yet, I have not tried it... Yet."

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled "I really do like the highlights that you have, truly does make your hair more unique." she had raised a finger and stroked one of her highlights before widening her smile gently tilting her head. Ruby had blinked for a few seconds when she had confessed to her that she had not tried "it", Ruby was in a little bit of a shock... did she mean that she had never kissed someone before. Ruby had blinked a few times trying to find the correct words to say, however after a moment she had coughed and straightened her posture and asked out to her When you mean... you never tried it yet, do you mean that... you have never kissed someone before? Ever?" she had said in a bit of a shock. She would have thought by now she would have, but hearing that she hasn't truly did surprise her, Ruby eased her shock and said "If thats true, you are pretty precious. Maybe if you want, I can give you one to show you how sweet it actually is." Ruby giggled.

@Hydravion

Hydra blushed a bit as Ruby struck one of her highlights in her hair, It was for the first time she ever had a talk like this with a woman let stand a beautiful woman like Ruby. As then Hydra noticed what she said and what Ruby responded with it was clear to Hydra and she smiled, "I would say, Yes I have kissed before if you count the kisses you gave your parents as a child, But I would say no to a kiss given to a woman," Hydra said. Ruby now even offered Hydra to taste it and Hydra was quite tempting to say yes to it, but before doing that She looked at the window of the shop making sure there was no student of her around to see it. She then looked back to Ruby and started to blush again a bit, "If you like, Please do, I always have wondered what it tasted like," Hydra said with a warm smile on her face.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled "You have gone a long time without that beautiful face being kissed, I hope you realize that." before long, Ruby had offered to give her a kiss, however she had noticed that she had been looking through a window for something, Ruby had been a bit confused however she had just shook it off before scooting next to her placing a arm around her back placing a hand on left hip, placing her other hand onto her chin and saying out to her "Worried someone will see us? I am sure they will be jealous that I have taken the first kiss away from you." she had chuckled before looking up and down her face for a moment thinking to herself about how beautiful she indeed looked, it was weird things could progress this way, however she had only hoped that in the real world the same would have applied. It took her a few seconds before Ruby finally made the move and moved her head forward against Hydra's before pressing her lips against hers.

@Hydravion

Hydra looked into Ruby's eyes as she said the word she said, as Ruby got closer to her, Hydra just accepted it. It was going to be the first time she kissed a woman and was happy. "Not worried just want to know if there were any of my students around, but now It seems to be you and me," Hydra said as Ruby was close to her face. Then the moment came Ruby moves closer until their lips were pressed against each other. Hydra just followed what Ruby did, Ruby's lips were smooth, soft and very nice, Hydra seemed to like it and for the first time in her life she kissed a woman, it felt great. Hydra lost complete track of time at that point and seemed to like it as her crystal blue eyes sparkled a bit and Hydra moved her arms around Ruby. The moment was the greatest thing that. Hydra did not let go until Ruby did because this moment was just too great to pass away.

Ruby had giggled saying to her before the kiss "Student's huh? Your students are in this game as well? It's nice to know teachers look after their students no matter what." she had giggled then moved forward for the kiss. Hydra's lips were smooth and soft, just right for Ruby which had got her a little more into it, Ruby had moved her arms up to around her neck as Hydra wrapped her arms around Ruby, and Ruby leaned forward as the kiss progressed. After a moment she had broke the kiss for a split second but went back in pressing her lips against hers again, but as she needed air Ruby broke the kiss looked into her eyes smiling as she breathed placing her forehead onto Hydra's saying to her "Well... how was the kiss? Was it everything you expected? Maybe more? Maybe less?" Ruby giggled.

@Hydravion

The moment felt like it took more the thirty minutes, maybe even more, Ruby broke up for a second and went right back, Maybe Hydra got carried away a bit but it was there that Hydra became real passioned about it and just went with the flow. It was like they started to connect with each other, And Hydra did as she has seen in so many movies before and started to use her tongue. After Hydra needed to get a breath it seemed like Ruby needed as well, Ruby asked If she liked it and Hydra nodded to her, "It came above my expectations, I have only one thing to ask, Would you like to do this more, Because If you would I'm Happy to do as well," Hydra said with a warm smile may be one of the warmest smiles she ever gave to someone. It was now Up to Ruby to say if she wanted and Hydra was kind of hoping she would say yes as this was maybe the greatest thing in this world, This Woman, Ruby the greatest thing that she ever met.

@Ruby

Ruby was a little shocked that Hydra became a little adventurous when it came to kissing, however Ruby hadn't minded as she was into it. Breaking apart from the kiss, Ruby had smiled hearing it was above her expectations, and then was asked if she would like do "this" more. Ruby had giggled and said "What, get together or kiss? Because either or I am fine with both Toshiko." she had giggle again before leaning forward and planting another kiss onto Hydra, however this time it was only short and it lasted only a few seconds. Ruby seperated herself and scooted a bit away saying to her "I'd love to kiss you more, however I don't think its a good idea to keep doing this in public. How about we just go back to asking questions or something? However I am not opposed to finding somewhere more private." Ruby giggled.

@Hydravion

It was not really clear to Ruby at the start but it seemed it was okay at the end and kind of was, "Yeah, I Do like to have both as well Cecilia," then Ruby seemed to come in with another small kiss and moved back away again saying it was maybe for the best if they did not kiss in public and Hydra agreed to it, "I think you right, But as you said, Back to questions it is then I suppose," she said with a smile at the end. What to ask What to asks Hydra thought a bit, "Okay I got something, Where are you from and where do you life now, Because I kind of want to know what county you came from?" she asks Ruby, maybe if Ruby wanted to tell if they could try to meet once they got out of this game and make something out of it in the real world.

@Ruby

Ruby had simply smiled and sat back into her seat enjoying the day as now she was in a much better mood that Ruby had been before. Before long she had asked out where Ruby was from and where Ruby lived now, Ruby said out to her "Well I come from America, I lived with my mom and dad, even though my dad worked everyday, my mother was always there for me. We bonded by creating clothes together, which is where I found my love for creating clothing in fact. We made my prom dress together in fact." she had giggled "But to pursue my career I was offered a really good position in Japan... so I moved there, but my Japanese has been... well, not that great. So I haven't been able to speak to many people... which is why I ended up here, so that way I could make a few friends that I could understand... well, I got my wish... but it ended up also being a nightmare..." Ruby shook her head and looked back to her "And what about you?"

@Hydravion

Hydra listens carefully to what Ruby was talking about, how she was from America and because of her mother, that she came into the world of designing and modeling. It was also quite fun to hear the story she was telling. She never really met people who exactly came from America, but she knew one person in this game who was officially also not Japanese. As Ruby was done telling It was now Up to Hydra to tell, "Well let's see, I was born In Japan, Tokyo. My father is not from Japan tho, as he is a France guy, that's why my last name and second name are both France. But he was a photographer for modeling and even took me to his job from time to time. So I kind of fell in love with modeling. Later in my years, I went to an all-girls school where I got interested in teaching people things. Once I got started as my job as a teacher I got back to my father and he asked if I wanted to help him with something and by mistake, he sent My photos to a designer, instead of the models once, But still The designer liked them and asked my father to give my number and get in contact with me. That is how I got into the modeling as a side job," Hydra said as her story ended, it was quite a tell if she had to say it herself but still, It was always nice to see people telling stories no matter what.

@Ruby

Ruby had leaned back in her seat as she had looked at her with a smile paying attention to what she had been saying, after she had finished Ruby had let out a giggle and her hand moved from her lap and moved toward Hydra's when it eventually crawled to her hand to grasp upon. Ruby then said after wrapping her fingers onto hers "Well, since you are a model I am sure you have tried on many different outfits, but I have a lot of outfits at my store if you ever want to come over and try on maybe a thousand or so outfits." Ruby had laughed out. Ruby had looked over then looked back at her "There is something that you need to know about me... and well, I am a frontliner. I have been fighting on the frontlines and well, it can be extremely dangerous and sometimes... you know, it could be very life threatening... but it is something I need to do..." Ruby had looked over "I'm actually secretly scared of it sometimes..."

@Hydravion

As Ruby moves her hand to hers and as they start to hold hands Hydra just does the same and smiles. Ruby then tells about her having quite a lot of outfits in her store, "Ooh I love to try them for sure, I'm not even kidding about it I really love to," Hydra saw. Hydra moves her other hand that is still free to Ruby's other hand and grabs it as she places them on the table, as Ruby tells about her being a frontliner and being scared of it sometimes, "No worry, I would love to be there for you if you are too scared, I love to be there when you need hope I love to be there if you need comfort. Even Tho I don't fight I will be there for you when you come home when you need me I love to be there," Hydra paused a bit and moved closer giving Ruby as a small kiss on the lips, "I love to be at your side," she said moving back into the bench still holding both of Ruby's hand one on the table and the other on her own leg.

@Ruby

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby had giggled and said to her "Well, you don't know what you are getting into. I have..." Ruby had looked over and placed her free hand onto her cheek "...Quite a lot of clothing. It's almost like a obsession. You'd probably be there for hours if you are lucky." she had finished with. Ruby was a little surprised that she had moved forward and grabbed her other hand to grasp onto after her talk about the frontlines but then comforted her and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Ruby had smiled and blushed a little bit and moved forward to kiss her for a moment or two then said "Well, I guess this relationship will work out. Just don't die on me out there. Last thing I would want is for you to disappear on me. And don't worry, I am not going anywhere either. I've just seen and been through too much, I'm a warrior." she giggled.

@Hydravion

Hydra gave a smile as Ruby warned her about how long she was going to need to be there is she did, "No worries, I Like it quite a lot so. Plus I'm used to it," Hydra said looking into Ruby's eyes and smiling a bit while holding her hand still. It was something new for Hydra to do this with another woman she never expected it to go this good for the first time, But Hydra did not know What it was that made this moment even better. As then Ruby kissed her back and for the first time in this conversation and even for a long time Hydra blushed as well as then Ruby talked about Hydra should not die and all stuff, "Don't worry about me, I don't Look like much but I can defend myself, Plus I never will try to pick a fight on purpose I like to stay away from them if I could. But we all know all to well that running away won't keep them away, you have to face them one day." Hydra paused and got closer to Ruby's ear and whispered, "I promise you, I won't die if you also won't die, If we both get out of this We are going to meet and make the rest of our like a new chapter with our hearts combined into one house," Hydra said whispering slowly into Ruby's ear as she then moved back again and smiled.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled and said to her "Again, you are saying that now." she had tightened her grip on Hydra's hand as she had spoke out about her well being out there in the wild of Aincrad. After a moment whispering into her ear and said with a smile "Well thats great to know, but... please make sure you are going to be okay out there. There is a lot of dangerous things out there, and there is a lot of malicious people who wish to harm you or get things from you. Besides me, I am not too sure how many people are exactly what they seem when you first say hi to them... its a harsh lesson I've learned actually." she had let out a sigh, however eventually she had shook her head and said out to her "But, besides that, we've hung out here for a good amount of time, is there anything you wish to do or shall we say goodnight to each other for now?" she had asked her.

@Hydravion