[F1-PP] Woman talks Beauty

It Is been some time Hasn't it for the two to talk so long already. Hydra listens Close too what Ruby is saying and she smiles She was not scared of a lot of things, she would even be maybe one of the harder to crack people around here, Hydra was even a bit stubborn from time to time, "Don't Worry Cecilia , I watch out for sure, Plus I got you right. One of the most beautiful women out here," Hydra said with a smile stroking Ruby's hair again. Hydra felt like she was in a movie something like this would not really happen, or does it, Hydra did not know but she liked it no matter what. Then Ruby got up with something that they have hung out quite a time now and Hydra just remembered that she really does not have a place to go to at this time, "Well, I would love to stay with you, Cecilia, for just a little bit more, how about I follow you to your place where you are staying and ... um" Hydra paused for a second and then smiled again, "Share a room together, just you and me in the same room, if you want, of course," Hydra said to Ruby giggling a bit after she said it.

@Ruby

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had smiled at Hydra's comment to Ruby as she stroked her hair "I wouldn't say that, I just am natural at how I look I suppose. Always have been into fashion and all, nothing too special about how I look." She had grabbed her hand as she had began to speak out to her and with a somewhat playful look Ruby had began to respond to her "My my~ for a school teacher, wouldn't you think its a little hypocritical to fall in love in one day and then wanting to be in the same bed as a woman you just met and be a little risky?" Ruby giggled and pulled Hydra closer to her "But if the answer is yes, of course you can come over for the night. Just fair warning-" Ruby kissed Hydra on her cheek "I'll want cuddles." she had finished her statement after a kiss onto her cheek. 

@Hydravion

Hydra was a bit surprised by what she said herself but it seemed like Ruby got off to something saying like it may not be the best to fall in love, but Hydra already knew what love was and she knew that she really like Ruby. "Love is a strange thing, Isn't it," she said before getting pulled closer to Ruby as they seemed to agree with them if they wanted to join and giving a small warning and kissing them before warning them of them wanting to cuddle. "Ooh I'm not scared of some cuddles," Hydra said with a giggle looking into Ruby's eyes, "I'm a Cuddle bear so I can take the cuddle's, have you never seen my protection here," she said looking down at her chest before getting out a other giggle waiting for Ruby to take the lead back to her place. Hydra was not just getting a bit warm herself now as it was clear to see she was enjoying herself quite a bit, a classy school teacher with a small playful side.

@Ruby

Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Good, then you must be prepared for a lot of cuddles then." then looked down at her chest as she had made a remark about them, Ruby had bit the lower part of her lip and said "Well, are you offering a good time with those too? I am always for a squishy handful~" Ruby had giggled out then said pushing her chest out a bit forward "But I don't know if you are aware of mine either. Even though its never seen much use, or have been touched by any... I am sure I still know how to use them." she giggled. After a moment she had stood up and offered her a hand up from her seat she had taken and said out to her "Well, are we going to spend a good night to really get to know each other or are you going to keep sitting there and not follow up your wants?"

@Hydravion

Ruby kind of did the same as Hydra did moving her chest a bit, "Ooh Ooh~ Sure going to be interested," he said with a giggle following Ruby to were ever she was staying. It took surely not long for them to get to the place Ruby was staying, "Nice little place here," she said following Ruby to their room and with a playful and joyful hop Hydra jumped on the bed, "Oh how nice, Did not know it was so nice looking in here," Hydra said getting a bit more joyful over time. Hydra swiped open her menu and she took off the small jacket she still was wearing as she was not sitting in a sleeveless shirt on the bed still wearing her black skinny jeans. "So... What now Cecilia," She asked Ruby tapping with the other hand to come and sit next to her, "I see there is only one bed, so we can share, I don't take up much space," she said with a giggle before waiting until Ruby was sitting next to her on the bed.

@Ruby

• 3 weeks later...

Ruby had grabbed onto Hydra's hand and took her to her store/home on the fourth floor entering the bedroom. Ruby had giggled seeing Hydra jump onto her head stating it was nice looking in here "Well, I do try to keep my room looking nice, I don't like to live in a mess or a extremely bland area." then saw that she had been getting herself a little more comfortable. Ruby had walked forward as she had asked the question and wrapped her arms around her and pushed her using the weight of her body to have her lay down onto the bed, Ruby being on top of her stating with a smile "Well, we cuddle." she moved forward and planted a kiss onto her lips before moving her body on the opposite side of the bed and pulling her waist closer to her own and wrapping her arms around her stomach pulling her in to cuddle while pulling a blanket to pull over the two.

Thread Summary -
Ruby - 2 SP, 400 Col
Hydravion - 2 SP, 400 Col