[F1-PP] Kids need to learn

It was a new day for her again and she was standing in the main plaza where people would gather to get out for an adventure or anything like that. This time Toshiko got herself here as she wanted to see if the wilderness was still as dangerous as the first time. Even if she went out last time when she met a few kids in the wilderness this time she wanted to see if anyone wanted her on an adventure to the outside. "Wonder what kind of people will show up here," she said low before sitting down on a picnic table not far from her location, she crossed her legs and looked at the many people who were around some of them looked high level and others seemed to be just low. As she looked around a bit more she spotted a group of younger kids getting ready to go out for an adventure with higher level players, "mmh Seems like people want more to do higher level players then the low-level player as me, Maybe I just need to get used to this place here,"' she said to herself as she looked around a bit more. this was a place where people would be Toshiko was not one of the many people that wanted to fight however She did want to help people as much as she could.

@Kimihito

Kimihito was browsing his inventory menu,to see if he had any food left for the day. Seeing that he had a bit for sometime,he shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the Main Plaza. It wasnt very common for him to go there due to the amount of players which made him feel somewhat awkward as he was not used to being around a lot of people. He was more of a loner than a social person and that was really easy to see,judging from the way he acted sometimes. Reaching the Plaza,he spotted an empty bench and took a seat. He took a look around to see many groups of players,most of them looked like they were friends. "Something i'll never have.." He thought to himself and nodded his head. After a bit,he remembered what he had promised,and sighed. "Whatever.."He mumbled to himself quietly and then spotted a lone woman sitting on a picnic table. She looked like she was a low leveled player herself. Kimihito didnt move from his bench for a bit tho,thinking of what to do. He sighed and facepalmed then got up and made his way towards the other person before taking a seat on the picnic table. He thought of what to say,eventually speaking "Hello to you Miss" It was really easy to see that he was shy and somewhat of a loner,just by the way he was speaking. He wore a black coat and beneath it a grey shirt along with black pants.

@Hydravion

She looked at the Guy that walked up to her, he looked to be much younger than herself and seemed quite shy about being here. As he says down he stayed quiet for a bit before saying hello her with quite a polite way all the while he sounded shy. She smiled at the boy with a warm smile only a mother would give, "Hello there kid, No need to be shy or scared this lady is not going to say something that would hurt you," she said giving the boy a small pat on the head. "Coming to say hello to a lady like me," she said with a low voice. She was used to people being polite to her as her students did call her Aris-san or miss Aris, "You are a polite young lad, What brings you to me?" she asked the guy. "Ooh and I'm Hydravion, But you can call me Hydra or if you want Toshiko or Aris, It is up to you," She said with a smile

@Kimihito

Edited by Hydravion

Kimihito listened quietly as Hydravion spoke to him. She looked older than him,and he acknowledged that. He hadnt talked a lot to people older than him but they didnt seem to bother him. Silently,he placed his rapier on the table and adjusted his black coat "Are you a Solo player aswell? Seeing people alone in these parts is somewhat rare.. People usually have friends down here."He stated calmly then looked around to see the people in parties,talking or preparing to head out of town "I'll just go with Hydra i suppose. Im Kimihito. Pleased to um,meet you"He extended his right hand towards her for a handshake,smiling back to her a bit. "Pleasant day huh?"He said at an attempt to make conversation.

@Hydravion

As the guy asked her if she was a solo player Hydra nodded, "well, I think I am right now, But I'm kind of hoping to find a guild, maybe even if I can help sed one up." she stopped for a second, "Friends... yeah guess I can say I really don't have anyone joining with me as a friend, I do know a few kids, but they ... How you put this ... my students," she ended up saying. She looked at the people who seemed to get ready Hydra looked to be one of the older people. As the boy then called himself Kimihito she smiled at him and shook his hand. as he tried to start a conversation, she noticed this and made it easier for Kimihito, "well Kimihito, It is a good time to be out for sure, The temperature is just the right amount and the sun is not hiding behind the clouds, So yeah it is a pleasant day, ooh And Kimihito. I wanted to ask you, Have you gone for some dinner already, it is an important meal you know," she asked Kimihito with a smile. "If not you could try some food on me, Like go to a restaurant or something like that, I pay," she said to end her statement. 

@Kimihito

• 1 month later...

Kimihito listened quietly as she explained that she was looking for a guild. He would continue to listen to her talking about her students. Apparently she is a teacher,which surprised him a bit but didnt seem to change his behavior at all. "Oh?I never expected a teacher to play this. It's a new experience for you then huh?"He asked,looking at the people getting ready. Then he looked back to her as she responded to his attempt to start a conversation,which surprised him since most people tended to find him a tad awkward to chat with. Nevertheless,he would slowly get up and stretch his arms "Well,i havent eaten anything yet. Going to a restaurant sounds fine to me. Just somewhere with not many people would be fine with me."He said with a sigh "After you"

@Hydravion (OOC: Sorry for the delayed response,studies and no free time was the reason i never got to respond to this threat till now.)

Hydra smiles to Kimihito, "Dear, I'm not some old rock, I'm just 26, I have played MMO's before even been in a gaming club at my old school, and even now I'm the representative for a gaming Club at the school I work for," She said with a giggle. it was quite fun to see that people would think of her as much older as she says she is a teacher, but she has been a teacher for just 4 years now, starting at age of 20. Yes, quite early but she was good going it. It then seemed that Kimihito agreed for some food and Hydra gave him a smile, Getting up in two legs and took his hand more of like dragging the boy with her, "Come Come, I know a calm place, No worry I walk around here too much to know it," She says taking him with her making sure he did not get lost. "Left... right, Um Left... No wait there, that is the street," she mumbled a bit as she walked around the street, "I'm not lost, but I'm just taking my type," she said to Kimihito wonder in around a bit.

@Kimihito

Kimihito would nod his head "Never said you're an old rock. You look younger than 26 years old anyway. And thats kinda rare,most people call gaming a waste of time. Not the case with me."He would say calmly,having a blank expression on his face. He proceeded to adjust his coat and the rapier sheath he had on his belt. He let her drag him,seeing that she was somewhat excited. He didnt want to stop her anyway "Well,im following you. Lead the way"He would say,smiling a tad as he looked around while walking behind her. He proceeded to look left then right as she seemed confused "Well, where is the restaurant located at? South,North?West?East?. You're supposed to know!"He laughed a bit,and rubbed his forehead as he looked up to the sun.

@Hydravion

Hydra turned to Kimihito with a smile, "That is quite nice too hear, a Gold star for you," she said jokingly "But I have been a gamer back in my days so I don't see it as a waste of time, It is also a fast way to learn things on a fun way," she said as she walks on with Kimihito behind her. Sure Learning in games was something that was interesting most people even her collages say it is not good to play games but you have to see Hydra's house, an Old Gameboy with pokemon, a few posters here and there, Sure Hydra was not your standard teacher, SHe was what the kid would call her a cool teacher. Apart from being a gamer herself she also was well a model, so she did not have much time to game but if she did she would be doing it quite long. As they kept walking It was not that Hydra was lost she was just remembering the way to calm shop. "Lost No, Trying to find my way around the settlement yes," she said quite to Kimihito. As they turned a street you could see that it really became calmer here and then jet another street and then Hydra stopped, She pointed at a Small coffee shop in an ally, "Look there, It is small and calm there, not many people come here so you want to go in?" she asked Kimihito waiting for what he wanted to do.

@Kimihito